Sophie and the Supergirls
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Daydreamz

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sophie and her girlfriend are super curious: what are her parents getting up to, with a strange young girl?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Double Penetration   First  

She woke up she still face to face with Effie, who was looking at her from six inches away. She could tell from her expression everything was OK. They shared a quick kiss then she looked around: the hermaphrodites weren’t there.

“They’re having their supper,” said Effie, “and they’re going to bring some back for us. I can’t believe we forgot all about food! There’s a shower in the loo too, they said. Let’s streak!” She giggled.

The building was quiet. They ran naked down the empty corridor, grinning at the naughtiness of it, and found the shower cubicle that had been fitted in the ladies’ toilets. They washed each other, still giggling, then when they got back they found the girls all there, smiling as ever and offering them all kinds of food they’d brought back.

It was a sexy feeling, being nude and freshly showered in the middle of the hermies, while they ate. Sophie was thinking it was absurd really, after all the sex they’d only just had an hour before! Now it was clear the hermies were all ready and waiting for the word to be given for another session. This was Sex City!!

But they had a mission, and her pussy wasn’t really recovered anyway. Sophie got dressed and Effie did too, back into their jeans and trainers and tees, then they asked the girls to show them the stairs to the floor above.


When they got to the top there was a landing with a door off to either side, but both doors were locked. It was obvious, really.

Actually Sophie had been thinking it was crazy that some kind of high-powered off-the-wall research seemed to be going on in this laid-back sleepy institute, that let two teenage girls just park their bikes and get in the lift! It had to be some kind of wacky professor’s private thing. Maybe even the University didn’t know about it.

Come to think of it, her mum could get pretty wacky sometimes! Absent-minded and out of touch with reality; leaving her office unlocked and the door card in the top drawer! Thinking of which...

She pulled the card out of her pocket and tried it in the right hand door. It clicked open and they were in! The corridor was dimly lit and the offices were all dark, but not locked, and just ordinary offices ... until the one at the end.

The card unlocked it. It was a small conference room, with a screen on the end wall, a projector on a table, and three rows of chairs.

They looked around the room, but there wasn’t much else. A cupboard with a few items of stationery, two empty tables, a water thingy, a bin, and that was about it. Sophie looked again at the projector. What was that sticking out? A USB drive.

A USB drive!! She took it, obviously. Then, realising they were tired out, they went down back to the dorm, where they each snuggled platonically into bed with a warm, naked hermie.


They made themselves be patient, until they were back at Sophie’s apartment after school the next day. They plugged the USB drive into her laptop and there was one file on it. Effie double-clicked it and it started up ... in Google Slides. On the screen was the title slide of a presentation. It read:

Subject to Signed Confidentiality Agreements. Strictly Confidential.

SAVING HUMANKIND

Homo? Hermo? Sapiens??

A Lesson From Another Planet.

The girls goggled at it.

Effie clicked an arrow and the screen changed to the next slide. It was a list of bullet points:

  • Desertification

  • Easter Island

  • Monchegorsk

  • Aral Sea

  • 1 Bn in 1800

  • 7 Bn in 2012

  • 10 Bn by 2050-2100

Sophie pressed the Menu button and looked for any notes or commentary to help make sense of it, but there weren’t any that she could see - whoever gave the presentation must just have needed the bullet point reminders to remember everything. She moved to the next slide. It was another list:

  • Kepler 22-b, GJ 667C

  • Higgs boson

  • Neutrinos

  • DNA

  • Carbon life forms

  • Teleport

The girls groaned together. It was like their worst nightmare of a science lesson! Sophie moved to the next slide:

  • Mammals: Male / Female

  • Aggression -> survival

  • Ego

  • Overbreeding

  • Limits, predation

  • Evolution - the system

That was just as obscure. There were two left:

  • Hermaphrodites

  • Fecundity

  • Fertility

  • Hermo Sapiens

They didn’t know what it was about at all! The last one read:

  • Seeding

  • Mosquitos

  • Seduction

  • Diversion

  • 2200?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.