Sophie and the Supergirls - Cover

Sophie and the Supergirls

Copyright© 2018 by Daydreamz

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sophie and her girlfriend are super curious: what are her parents getting up to, with a strange young girl?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Double Penetration   First  

Back up in her mum’s office they dumped their backpacks and went along the corridor again, to where the hermaphrodites had been standing around in the doorway the day before. “Hello?” called Sophie, and one of them appeared.

“Hello!” Kim was coming to greet them. God, she was gorgeous! And she seemed ready for sex while she was still walking up to them!!

They kissed her and went back with her and were introduced to the other four girls, who were all super friendly and were kissing cheeks rather than shaking hands. Close up she could see they were all a tiny bit different, though by the time they’d moved around she’d forgotten which was which.

“So this is where you all sleep,” she said. There were five beds in a dormitory arrangement, but there were curtains instead of blinds, table lamps instead of overhead tubes, and a soft carpet. It didn’t look temporary, anyhow.

Sophie completed her scan of the room and turned back to Effie. Effie was already in a deep kiss with Kim! How had she guessed!!

“Hello.” One of the others was right next to her, looking down at her with her big soulful green eyes and a wide smile. Sophie couldn’t help responding. Nor could she help glancing down at the front of the hermaphrodite girl’s skirt; wondering if there was a big bulge hiding under it!

And wondering how she felt about it, if there was.

“Does anyone come now, you know, come to this room at the end of the day or something?” she asked the girl, “I’m so sorry, I missed your name. I’m Sophie.”

“I’m Georgie,” the girl smiled even more warmly. “At quarter past six we go make supper, to the kitchen. We go, they don’t come here.” She was moving even closer, just starting to touch her arm on Sophie’s shoulder.

It was too early to go exploring anyway, with the building full of staff; they’d been a bit impatient getting here so soon – still only twenty past four. Though they’d had to get here while reception was open. But six fifteen would be just about right to start. Almost two hours to kill, then.

And just like two days before, the hermaphrodites made the atmosphere irresistibly sexy.

Following Effie’s fine example Sophie reached up and pulled Georgie down into a kiss. Then as their lips and tongues met she started to run her hands over her body.

Georgie felt totally feminine. Her soft lips, her fragrance, her gentle touch, and even the supple way her body moved, was all girl. So was her hair, her ass and her tits. Her attitude too: there was no take in it. It was if anything a little bit too submissive, but definitely it was a giving, sharing attitude. And she was so keen. And just gorgeous.

She was on the big and strong side, for a girl. Her shoulders were broad and quite muscley, and in fact there was muscle to be felt up her back and on her arms and everywhere.

While she was exploring Georgie, Sophie was working at adjusting her view of big, throbbing cocks, which was obviously what Georgie had at the moment! She wanted to know how her hermaphrodite would react when her cock was squeezed and stroked.

“Take your clothes off please Georgie?” she asked; told her really, she realised guiltily. Girls had egos too. But with that big, hard cock about to emerge, she’d wanted a bit of reassurance about being in control!

Georgie undressed in front of her. Not shyly but eagerly: nudity meant only good things for her, evidently, and Sophie smiled at her infectious enthusiasm. When she was finished the cock looked pretty amazing in the middle of her feminine hips, at the top of her feminine thighs, and below her feminine waist.

Sophie looked at its impressive dimensions and that big, purple head with edges that stuck out. That was going to fill her pussy completely, and the head was going to rub its edges on the sides ... she found she was starting to think about it being inside her. She’d had various things in her pussy, since Effie had woken her up to its potential, but never anything as big as this. She imagined it lubricated with her juice and sliding to and fro. Christ! She reached out a tentative hand to stroke fingertips up it and it really twitched! Georgie thrilled. It was warm and alive, and kind of soft and hard all at once.

“OK now would you undress me, please Georgie?” The other three girls were watching while Georgie pulled off her trainers and socks, undid her belt, and slid her jeans down; then pulled her T-shirt over her head. They were watching passively, but in lustful admiration.

Georgie deftly undid Sophie’s bra and eased it off, ran her fingers tantalisingly over her tits, then slid her panties slowly down. Before she was entirely prepared Sophie felt Georgie’s nose in her bush. She opened her legs and fell backwards onto the bed behind her. Then she was being eaten! Expertly!

She wondered about whether to be on top or underneath, when it was time to fuck. Her first fuck! She hadn’t really expected to fuck somehow, with a real live cock.

On top felt it’d be more in control, and she certainly wanted that cock to be going in very slowly!!

The bed moved – one of the other girls was getting on! Naked! And as gorgeous as Kim and Georgie of course. “Hello,” said Sophie.

“Hello, I am Alex,” the new girl said. Then she kissed Sophie on the lips, and Sophie’s plans for being in control went out of the window.

Alex started kissing her mouth, and stroking her neck in a way that made her whole body shiver. Then nibbling her lips, nibbling her neck, biting her shoulder, and her tits. Licking her nipples, blowing them cool, and nipping them.

Her pussy was going mad already with being tongue-fucked, finger-fucked, licked, blown on, squeezed, nibbled and sucked. She felt big, soft, gentle hands under her ass, cupping her cheeks. Automatically she opened her legs wide and high, glad she was nice and flexible.

She writhed and moaned. Her whole body was possessed.

She was seconds from a mammoth cum when she felt a new sensation at her pussy. Before she could even shift Alex’s head aside enough to look she realised she was being entered!!

She gave up trying to look, and lay her head back. Above her head she caught a glimpse of Effie on the next bed, grinning at her. The sensation in her pussy was a new level of fabulous. It grew and grew, penetrating into her core and taking her over. Then pressure arrived on her vulva, all over, and her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.