Sophie and the Supergirls - Cover

Sophie and the Supergirls

Copyright© 2018 by Daydreamz

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sophie and her girlfriend are super curious: what are her parents getting up to, with a strange young girl?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Double Penetration   First  

Effie and Kim had their hands in each other’s hair and round each other’s necks while their mouths pressed together. Sophie knew what Effie could do with her tongue and it looked like Kim was giving as good as she was getting!

It couldn’t be long before things moved on, and sure enough in only a few seconds Effie was reaching to start undressing Kim. She pulled the T-shirt up and Kim helpfully held her arms out so Effie could pull it right off. No bra.

“Oooh,” Effie admired the breasts. They were the most perfect Sophie had ever seen: a large C or small D cup perhaps, projecting out with no hint of a crease under, and good-sized dark-pink nipples that were erect already. Effie kissed and caressed them, and Kim smiled and sighed with pleasure.

After half a minute Effie was taking it on a step and undoing the bigger girl’s belt, then the button and the zip of the short, loose skirt. She diverted to stroking the beautifully muscled legs for a few seconds, before beginning to ease the skirt down.

As she watched, Sophie realised that with the difference in their heights Effie and Kim hadn’t pressed their whole bodies together. And the reason she was thinking about that was that as Kim’s panties were revealed, a huge bulge could be seen in the front of them!! Effie saw it at the same time.

“Oh My GOD!” she squealed. She grabbed for the bulge instantly. It was just what it looked like – a cock! Effie pulled the panties’ waistband out and with the other hand she delicately freed it from its confinement.

It sprang out and waved around: a full-sized and fully erect cock! In fact more like oversized even! Well over a handspan long, and pretty thick! It had a purple head with edges that overhung the shaft, and was surrounded by a decoration of light pubic hair.

“Christ!” breathed Sophie, trying to work out how she felt about it. A cock was, in the normal way, masculine; but Kim was feminine and very sexy.

Effie was bi and had fucked quite a few boys, so clearly she had no such dilemma. She was hastily shedding her clothes, while Kim was finishing off her own undressing with a cheerful smile on her lovely face: “You want to socialise with me?”

“You bet!” said Effie with a huge grin, “a girl with a cock! What could be more perfect?” She was already guiding Kim to lie down on her back. Kim was as eager to please as she’d looked, and in a few seconds Effie was straddling her, her strong, agile little body lining up her wet pussy for its unexpected treat.

Sophie stripped off her jeans and panties so she could open her legs wider. Then she finished off with her T-shirt, bra and socks to be completely nude. This was shaping up to be a proper session! She spread some juice up from her pussy – which was nice and wet already! – onto her clit, and gently massaged it in with a fingertip. As it dried she added a bit more. She’d already decided she was going to time her cum with Effie’s.

Effie’s firm, conical tits bounced as she rode Kim’s big, hard cock. It obviously felt fantastic. She leaned forwards a bit to have a quick grind; did a few more strokes; paused with it in to the hilt, squiggled a bit from side to side, then round and round, and to and fro. She paused to give Kim’s delectable lips a kiss and to fondle her tits; tits which had hardly spread at all, they were so pert. And so sensitive evidently! Kim was gasping beautifully.

Effie started her fun cycle of activities again: sliding the big cock almost out, then all the delicious way back in again. Sometimes fast; sometimes slow. Then her squiggles.

After about ten minutes it looked like her pussy was aching for a cum and she couldn’t stand it any more. She looked across at Sophie. Sophie was looking at her and at Kim too; with a smile that she knew had a hint of desperation to it! They were all in tune.

Effie lifted herself up a bit and Kim knew exactly what to do: she started fucking upwards into Effie’s tight, desperate pussy. With her pelvis Effie fucked in time in the opposite direction. It was fast and heavy! Sophie speeded up with fingering her pussy as she saw Effie’s face change and knew she was starting. Kim too.

They all came together, trying to keep the volume down as they gasped and groaned their way through their climaxes. Ten or even twenty seconds passed in ecstasy.

“Wow!!” breathed Sophie when she could talk again, “that was so cool!” The others grinned back as her.

Effie subsided onto Kim’s body and they all lay recovering for a minute.

Sophie had a thought. “Kim?” she had to ask: “So how was my dad – Richard – fucking you?”

“He fucks my pussy,” said Kim, “once I put my balls inside.”

“WHAT?” Effie was in motion straight away. Sophie too. They homed in on Kim’s crotch and she obligingly opened her legs. There indeed, right below her cock, was a full clit and labia!

Effie probed with a finger and immediately found her pussy. Kim sighed happily as Effie’s finger slid in.

“So where do your balls go?” Sophie asked.

“Just inside, here.” Kim casually pushed each one, with a massaging movement, and they disappeared below the surface either side of her cock. Now clearly she could be fucked missionary and they wouldn’t be squashed.

“Wow,” Sophie was impressed. “You’ve really got it all worked out. I thought girls who have cocks don’t have a pussy, or not much of one.”

“We are hermaphrodites, not trannies or dickgirls.” Kim seemed to be reciting a lesson. “You’re right, normally you can’t have everything, but we can.”

“You and the other girls you were with?”

“Yes, we are all the same. We can have babies together, if we want, that’s what being a hermaphrodite means. Any two of us can breed, if we take the hormone. Or we can breed with ordinary men and women.”

“The hormone?” Effie asked.

“Yes they made it so we’re not fertile unless we take a hormone, a special one. So we can fuck and nobody get pregnant.”

Her words were a curious mixture of childish and technical.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.