Sophie and the Supergirls - Cover

Sophie and the Supergirls

Copyright© 2018 by Daydreamz

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sophie and her girlfriend are super curious: what are her parents getting up to, with a strange young girl?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Double Penetration   First  

She was taking a bit of a risk skiving off school to have sex at home, but it’d been worth it: she could not keep her hands off Effie. Only four days they’d been together and she’d lost count of the number of orgasms.

She snuggled up to her friend’s warm, naked body again; her first girlfriend, almost a year younger than herself at only fourteen, yet more experienced. And so sexy, with those sparkling grey eyes and long blonde hair. About an inch shorter than her own five foot four, and as lean as herself but meatier. Sophie stroked a hand over Effie’s solid, sexy ass, that was perfectly part of her reactive, sensual, pocket-rocket body.

Effie liked her body too that was the great thing; and in fact her own legs were opening again as Effie’s deft little fingers were drifting up the inside of her thigh ... it was a whole different world Effie seemed to inhabit, compared to her own, which was correct, educated-middle-class to the Nth degree. She’d been such a virgin...

She’d literally been just walking down a corridor with some friends and Effie had stopped her, out of nowhere, and asked for directions, and had to be shown - to a classroom that was actually empty. Then pretty much as soon as they were alone Effie had smiled and brazenly asked for a kiss! Sophie had been too amazed to refuse, and things had escalated from there in a heartbeat...

Thud! A door closing! The front door of the apartment, so her parents had come home! Shit! Two people anyway by the sound of it.

Sophie listened. Her mum and dad didn’t just come into her room, normally, but how long could she and Effie keep their presence secret? Not to mention the lezzie sex! And if they really tried to keep it secret, and were discovered, then it would look even worse.

How likely was it her mum and dad would go back out again? Not very. It wasn’t likely that she and Effie could sneak out along the corridor either, through the hall and through the front door without being detected: everyone left doors open here.

“Better go and get busted babe,” Sophie sighed. Her parents had met Effie at least, and seemed to like her. But even skiving off school would be trouble: her parents, being lecturers at the university, were very serious about education.

The girls got up, dressed as quietly as they could, and went into the kitchen trying to appear casual ... to find Sophie’s mother in a deep kiss with a girl!

They gasped and her mum jumped a mile. She hastily separated from the girl, looking far guiltier than her daughter.

“Oh! Sophie! I didn’t realise you were here,” she said unnecessarily. “Hello Effie it’s nice to see you again.” People generally were pleased to see Effie’s pretty face, though now it was clearly a politeness, to say the least.

Sophie tried to regroup. Obviously her skiving off school was not the big issue of the moment!

“Hi Mum,” she said, keeping her options open. She looked at the girl.

Her mum being unfaithful was hard to take. And with a girl! A very pretty brunette, same as her mother, but substantially built and several inches taller. How old was she? Not old at all – young-looking in fact; though she had tits. She seemed to want to stay close to her mum, but she wasn’t looking guilty. She was deeply, deeply appealing, with big green eyes and large pupils that seemed to plead for a nice fondling. Sophie could almost understand her mum giving in to that temptation...

“No school this afternoon darling?” said her mum, clearly having made up her mind how to handle the situation: she was going to pretend it wasn’t happening.

Sophie saw the deal being offered, and took it: “Just forgot something Mum, and Effs came with me, see you later.” And with that she led Effie out of the kitchen and closed the door. The girls fled down the corridor and out of the front door, bursting to discuss the incredible scene they’d just witnessed!

So they talked, but they hardly actually knew anything of course and so it didn’t actually lead anywhere.

Then when she got back home after school Sophie found no sign of the girl, and her mum made it clear she wasn’t expecting any discussion about her. It was a complete mystery.

Sophie kept replaying the scene in her mind. It hadn’t lasted for more than a few seconds, but there was something strange about the girl. She was very ... amiable; was that the right word? Totally sweet, innocent, and agreeable. And so gorgeous, really - that was another reason to keep thinking about her!

But how often was it happening between her mum and this girl? Her mum who’d always seemed so honourable. Though she was still pretty good-looking, now Sophie was being forced to think about it, in shape and everything. Perhaps so she could seduce girls!!

Was it just that one time, or was it going on all the time or what?


Two days passed, and eventually curiosity got the better of Sophie and she used a free period to go home during the afternoon again. She could just get home for ten minutes before she had to head back for her next class. Effie couldn’t come, being in a different class, but Sophie couldn’t wait.

She opened the front door quietly. She would never in a million years have thought her mum would kiss a young girl like that! Not to say what was going to follow the kissing! What had followed, quite likely.

Also it wasn’t like her mum not to have introduced her.

Sophie walked quietly on the balls of her feet along the corridor. As usual all the doors were open, apart from the bedrooms.

She wasn’t sure there was anyone in at all. She crept along the corridor and into the kitchen: empty; past the dining room, living room and her mum’s office: all empty. Along to the first bedroom, her parents’ ... the door was slightly ajar, and as she drew near she realised there were noises coming from it!

She got to the door to hear a woman’s gasping! And she could tell straight away they weren’t her mother’s gasps! More like a girl’s, in fact.

She couldn’t see the bed from the door, without opening it a bit more and she wasn’t going to do that, she’d be spotted straight away. She listened. The rhythm of the noises was ... someone having sex with someone. Her whole family could be on the brink of meltdown!!

What could she do?

She got her phone out, turned the camera on, switched off the flash and slid it an inch through the gap in the door: the camera lens at the top could see the bed, while she could see the screen. It made a periscope.

She saw her dad’s ass going rapidly up and down! God! He was really giving it to her, no wonder she was gasping, and him too. Two substantial but feminine legs sticking up in the air, one either side. Not her mum’s. The girl’s face was hidden ... she rolled her head towards the door and back again, but it was still hard to see, with it moving as she was being jostled to and fro, and being in shadow from the window on the far side of the room.

Sophie took a picture. Her dad and the girl were getting louder, close to the finish. Christ they were seriously into it.

She beat a retreat and went back to school, her head in a whirl. Then when she got back after school, and loaded the photo onto her laptop and brightened it, it was the same girl as her mum had been kissing!

Shit. What the hell was going on? Who was she and where had she come from?

She called Effie to talk about it. Effie thought perhaps they should try to meet the girl and talk to her. Great idea! They had to watch her leave one day and follow her.

So next day they skipped their final classes, and by three o’clock they were standing in the park opposite Sophie’s apartment block, hoping that under a tree they were inconspicuous enough not to be noticed. It was hard not to fidget, and hard not to cuddle too, but they didn’t want to draw attention to themselves.

Was the girl really coming every day?

It seemed like forever but at quarter past the doors opened and the girl walked out, with Sophie’s mum and her dad!!

Sophie and Effie weren’t spotted at least and could watch as the strange girl, who still looked amazing, walked between Sophie’s mum and dad along the pavement, and then turned with them into the underground car park. They all looked friendly together. A couple of minutes later Sophie’s dad’s car appeared with them all inside, and drove off down the road towards the centre of Geneva.

What do to now? They went up into the apartment and into Sophie’s room. They flopped onto the bed. “How can we follow her now?” Sophie wondered.

“I don’t know,” said Effie shifting onto her knees and looking down at Sophie, “but your mum and dad aren’t cheating on each other with her are they, by the look of that! So it’s not as bad as we thought is it?” Her left hand strayed onto Sophie’s belt buckle and started undoing it.

Sophie lay and let herself be undressed. At various moments she eased her hips and feet and shoulders up to let Effie slide her clothes off, then she was naked. It was quite sexy to have Effs still fully dressed and above her, stroking her bush and the inside of her thighs and her tits. Her legs had opened automatically. Effie’s lovely face smiled down at her while her knowing little hands stroked over her newly sex-mad body. God. This last week! If there was an Orgasm Olympics she’d medal for sure!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.