The Saint Bernard and the Lost Girl - Cover

The Saint Bernard and the Lost Girl

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It is winter in the Alps and it is time for the Saint Bernard Rescue Dogs to save fun seekers from the storms and avalanches that plague the regions when the snow keeps falling without pause. Saint Bernard's are a benign breed unless some part of their training makes them a little more demanding of their rescued humans. Young Gloria Goodwin discovers there is more danger inside the snowbank than just from the freezing cold.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Hairy   Size  

The Austrian Alps are a beautiful tourist vacation location. There is no doubt that the gleaming white slopes and the magnificent peaks are sure winners in any photography backdrop contest ever devised by human hand.

Still, the hidden dangers of sudden storms and avalanches come with the changing of the seasons and sometimes the visitors are not fully aware of how deadly a mistake might become within a matter of a few moments.

In order to contend with this danger, the local Emergency Response Unit has a special department of trained Saint Bernard dogs that could climb into areas humans are unable to navigate and search bravely for lost and injured skiers unable to extricate themselves from danger.

The Saint Bernard’s are chosen because they have a thick furry coat that shelters their muscular bodies from the freezing effects of the harsh winter conditions. They are trained to bring some small amounts of food and liquids to the lost or injured winter fun seeker and to act as a buffer to the elements until help arrives with a team of medical experts to rescue them from the harsh terrain.

More recently, the rescue dogs are equipped with electronic trackers that pinpoint their position for the rescue team and help is on the way almost immediately depending on the weather conditions. Sometimes, it is too dangerous for any human rescuers to venture into the danger area because they might also become victims of the winter weather.

The mountains are more dangerous than usual this winter because the weather Gods have dropped more snow accumulations than normal and the danger of avalanches is at the most serious grade on the danger scale in the Rescue Department office.

Most of the Rescue personnel are trained professionals and are dedicated to the goal of never leaving any victim behind on the dangerous mountains with their rocky cliffs and the ever-present danger of tons of snow falling on the vacationing fun seekers willing to risk the elements to heighten their enjoyment of a natural environment.

Usually, there is a series of warning signals sounded to advise the vacationers of pending dangers and the rules and regulations of outdoor passage in the danger areas are posted in every way possible to reduce the chance of innocent civilians losing their lives from the serious reality of harsh winter conditions. Generally, the Rescue Unit operates with a bias toward caution but they keep a sharp eye out for not curtailing the enjoyment of the outdoor fun whenever possible. It is a fine line between risk and relaxation that makes their job so important.

The “DOG” unit of the Rescue Department has no less than twenty animals in a modern shelter that also has indoor training spaces available to supplement the outdoor training range a short distance away.

The Saint Bernard is a special breed of dog that can withstand the harsh elements with brave hearts of trained professionals. A Saint Bernard in motion is a picture of sheer poetry as the hidden muscles of the huge beast move more than a hundred kilos of strength with determination in the worst weather and harshest elements imaginable.

Strangely, in the infinite wisdom of the universe and its Creator, the Saint Bernard is a dog with a brain that is receptive to training and has a benign outlook on life and how it relates to all around it. The breed has no genetic instincts of wanting to hunt or to injure any creature in proximity and is unusually tolerant of human contact seeking to be loved and tended in return for its protection of the human contacts. That is one of the primary reasons why the Saint Bernard makes for a perfect Rescue dog and why they are perfectly suited to cold weather environments better than any other breed in existence.

The Rescue Unit makes an effort to keep the mating instincts of their Saint Bernard’s completely an internal affair because they want to keep them “purebred” due to their genetic perfection for the job at hand. Surprisingly, the male Saint Bernard’s are not aggressive in their mating instincts because they have such an inbred desire to play and pretend rather than actually do the necessary rough business of “covering” and “penetrating” a female partner. The female Saint Bernard’s are well aware of this and make every effort to present their hindquarters in tempting positions for male interest much more frequently than other breeds that depend on customary periods of “heat” to get the job done properly.

The person with the responsibility to get mating patterns operating in the dog kennels and even out on the training courses is Doctor Felicia Freemount, a young and dedicated veterinarian with a separate degree for canine behavioral analysis.

Doctor Felicia is quite petite and was originally from France in an area that seemed to breed females of diminutive stature as if part of some cosmic design. Of course, it was all mere coincidence and not some weird medical form of research to create a more efficient breed of human femininity.


The good doctor was well aware of this random genetic trait that appeared to be geographically determined but it was more due likely to the fact that the families in the regions tended to stay there generation after generation and they tended to marry amongst themselves rather than travel to find other coupling partners.

She was a beautiful woman and had long black hair that flowed down all the way to her tail bone and even below where it draped quite serenely between her legs somewhat like the furry exterior of the resident Saint Bernard’s. In private, she sometimes used her own hair as a sort of masturbation aide to excite her feminine folds into a tingle of cosmic proportion. The dogs in the kennel were constantly sniffing and licking at her hair ends like it was catnip to a pretty pussy infatuated with the need to get more.

Sometimes in the outdoor training courses, she would enter inside one of the Saint Bernard dog houses and sprawl out comfortably beside one of the male dogs and allow it to surround her with its furry exterior and hold her motionless inside muscular paws of great strength like she was a human play toy sent to them for experimentation. She constantly reminded herself that it was all part of her “research” into the male mating habits and it might give her clue on how to improve the male success rate in penetrating the female Saint Bernard’s reproduction equipment with more frequent coupling opportunities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.