Mad Cowboys and Alien Fucktards
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by Daler

Western Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Aliens arrive in Wichita, Kansas on August 4, 1875 throwing the peaceful town into utter chaos. A gang of cattle drovers might be Earth's best chance to ward off this slaving vessel but Buck is barely keeping his shit together as is. His marriage sucks, his baby is dead and his boss is sabotaging his dreams for a better future. Now this unlikely hero must pull himself together in order to free himself and the human race from a twisted enslavement.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Western   Science Fiction   Aliens   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

We paced round and round the open campfire for most of the night, anxiously awaiting the return of Jimmy, Clyde, Carlos and Manuel. Nobody could sleep, not that anyone tried, as a dark presence kept everyone awake and on edge. It seemed pure evil had invaded this land and was simply waiting for us to drop our guard before consuming us at our most vulnerable moment. So instead of slumbering we took turns keeping watch while the others ate or rested momentarily by the open flames.

At long last, first light finally arrived yet our colleagues still hadn’t returned from their scouting mission. Their long absence gave rise to more unease. I couldn’t help but wonder if they’d ever return and, if not, would I ever forgive myself for letting them go on this apparent suicidal run.

“I should have stopped them,” I said, barely audible, to Pastor Paul who sat silently beside me, huddled up in his dingy blanket, staring deep into the orange flames thinking dire thoughts of his own.

“It couldn’t be helped,” he said with a sigh. “Your brother is as stubborn as they come. He was going down there with or without your permission.”

“Maybe,” I replied while poking the embers with a stick. “I just hope they’re okay.”

“Where the fuck are they?” Frankie asked, yet again, in his annoyingly, disgruntled tone. He’d just returned from checking on the cattle and plopped down right next to me.

“I don’t know,” I said for the millionth time. “You know as much as I do.”

“This is fucking ridiculous,” Frankie snarled. “What a bunch of dumb assess, going after a demon. Who the hell does that?”

“I don’t know Frankie,” I said with contempt. “Why do you keep asking stupid questions like that?”

“Oh, sorry boss man,” Frankie replied with a thick dose of disdain. “Sorry if my questions are too much for you. Sorry if I’m not as calm as the other boys here. Sorry if I’m a little FREAKED OUT after staring into the eyes of Satan himself!” Frankie stood up, ready for a fight. “How should I react after shooting something square in the chest only to see it run off, unharmed? Huh? What would you have me do now?”

I got to my feet and returned his glare, now face to face. Nothing would’ve made me happier than to punch this son of a bitch right in his ugly face. A surge of anger welled up inside of me and I wanted nothing more than to release it through a fit of rage by pummelling this scrawny dickhead into the ground.

I clenched my fists and would have thrown the first jab had Paul not interrupted just in the nick of time.

“Calm down!” Paul demanded. He moved quickly to stand right in the middle of us while working to push the both of us apart. “The enemy is out there, not in here!”

“Fine,” I said before spitting on the ground in Frankie’s direction.

“Asshole,” Frankie mumbled under his breath.

“Shit face!” I murmured back while taking a few steps to cool off.

“Frankie,” Paul said as calmly as he could manage. “You just saw the cattle. How are they doing?”

“What?” Frankie shot Paul a perplexed look. “Who gives a shit about them?”

“I do,” Paul said in earnest, still holding Frankie by the shoulder, clearly attempting to get our thoughts on something more constructive. “Are the cows okay?”

“Yes,” Frankie said as pulled away from the pastor’s grip. “They’re still fine, just like always.”

“Glad to hear it.”

Upon our return we’d been pleasantly surprised to find the Longhorns sleeping and grazing in roughly the same area we’d left them before rushing off into the woods to save Frankie’s sorry ass. I guess distant rumblings is one sound we can cross off our list of stampede inducing noises.

“That’s good,” Paul nodded his head.

“It’s all clear out there,” Jacob announced as he and Ricardo returned from walking the perimeter. “Had a good look around as the sun came up. Everything’s quiet on the plains. Maybe too quiet ... I don’t know.”

“That’s also good,” Paul said, seemingly the most calm and in control at the moment. He looked around and must have realized it as everyone was staring back at him, seeking comfort and support. He then offered up a strange idea. “Now that it’s morning, I think we should pray and thank the Lord for seeing us through this dreadful night. Might be good to seek his guidance and pray for our brethren’s safe and speedy return. What do you think boys?”

“Couldn’t hurt,” Jacob said as he shuffled his feet.

“Sure,” Frankie nodded in defeat. “Why the fuck not?”

“Si,” Ricardo said as he took off his sombrero.

“Very good idea,” Benny said while nodding his head enthusiastically, as if this was the greatest thought ever shared.

“What do you think Buck?” Paul looked at me hopeful, square in the eyes. “Would you join us in a prayer circle?”

The rest of the men had already taken their seats around the campfire, so it would have been tough to say no.

I sighed deeply while thinking it over. “Okay,” I said flatly while finding a spot of mine to sit at. “Would love to know what God thinks of all this.”

“Great,” Paul said with a faint grin as he too found a seat amongst the tight circle. “Let’s lift our voices to the Lord and seek his wisdom and protection.” The pastor pulled out his Bible and laid it gently between his interlocked legs. “Would any of you like to start us off?”

Nobody responded.

Paul offered another smile. “Fine, I’ll begin.”

I watched as the reverend closed his eyes and cleared his throat. Ricardo, Frankie, Jacob, Ben and Jose all removed their hats and bowed their heads in reverence, resting their handguns or rifles closely by their sides.

“Our gracious Lord and Heavenly Father,” Paul began with bowed head and clasped hands. “We come before you as simple men, seeking divine guidance in our hour of deepest need. We find ourselves in an unknown place, facing an unknown creature and we’re not sure how to move forward. We don’t know if this is one of your fallen angels or merely a new creature that has emerged from within the shadows. Either way we beseech you oh Lord, not to turn your back on us, but rather to guide us in our time of darkness.

“Though only simple servants, we are yours to command and as such are full of hope for we know you, oh Lord, are greater than any being ever found under the sun. Your love is stronger, your power more enduring and your wisdom can never be matched. Nobody and nothing can stand against you so we beg of you, please keep us safe, and shelter us, under your protective wing.”

“Yes Lord,” a few of the men mumbled their agreement.

“Thank you Jesus,” another man whispered.

But Paul wasn’t finished, rather he was just getting warmed up and would likely have gone on praying for hours had Jimmy, Clyde, Carlos and Manuel not interrupted him unexpectedly.

“We’re back,” Jimmy said, unaware of the prayer circle happening just now. “Got anything good to eat?”

He, Clyde, Carlos and Manuel emerged from within the tree line looking more tired and haggard than ever before which is saying a lot as this has been our default state since beginning this cattle drive some weeks ago.

“Yeah, I’m starving,” Carlos said as he forced a weak smile.

Clyde left the group and rushed over to his Chuck Wagon, likely seeking nourishment of some kind.

The three others walked straight over to us and we all clamoured excitedly to our feet and hurriedly greeted each other.

“So glad you’re back!” Paul said as he took turns shaking their hands.

“How did it go?” I asked after the pleasantries had subsided.

“Did you find the demon?” Frankie asked eagerly.

The returning men didn’t respond right away, but rather undid their holsters or laid their rifles on the ground in an attempt to get a little more comfortable.

“I need something to drink,” Carlos asked while looking around for a spare water skin.

“Here,” Clyde said gruffly as he returned with a cast iron pot full of beans in one hand and a thing of water in the other. “Drink up.”

Carlos grabbed the jar of water and took a long swig before passing it on to his brother.

Clyde set the pot up above the fire and stoked the flames to make it hotter. “I’ll grab some bread,” he said as he scampered back to his wagon.

Jimmy and the others sat down, satisfied to wait for Cookie’s grub to be warmed up.

“So what happened out there?” Frankie asked impatiently as he dropped to one knee.

Jimmy removed his hat and rubbed his head before speaking. “We couldn’t find your demon Frankie,” he began slowly, almost apologetically. “But we did find it’s camp.”

“What?” a few of the others gasped.

“So it’s real?” Paul asked the obvious.

“I don’t know about that,” Jimmy replied while looking at his colleagues for confirmation. “We followed it tracks deep into the valley, which wasn’t hard as they’re big and the grass is thick down there. Made for obvious markings.”

“And what did you find at the end of them?” Jacob asked, as Jimmy had gone quiet.

“That’s where it gets a little weird,” Jimmy stroked his scruffy beard, looking for the right words. “The tracks led us to this massive ... I don’t know how you’d describe it...”

My brother looked to Carlos and Manuel for help.

“It was a huge indentation in the long grass,” Clyde said as he returned with four bowels full of bread. He gave each of the returning men one and kept the last for himself, ignoring the rest of us.

But of course we didn’t care.

“What’s that mean?” Paul asked but the men didn’t reply right away. Instead they bit aggressively into their bread, as if they hadn’t eaten for days.

“What is indenta...” Benny couldn’t pronounce the word.

“We found a massive circle Ben,” Jimmy said with a full mouth. “Walked right into it ... the tracks led us there. At first it looked like someone cut the grass but soon we noticed it had just been pushed down in a clockwise pattern. Each strand was pressed flat to the ground, forming this perfect circular ... indentation as Clyde called it.”

“How big was it?” I asked.

“Oh it’s huge,” Jimmy stretched his arms out to indicate size. “As big as a house, and I think it was you Carlos ... You found the next one didn’t you?”

“Si,” Carlos nodded in agreement. “I walked into an even bigger one, just a few feet away from the others.”

“Another circle?” Paul asked.

“Yup,” Jimmy replied. “Had to be twice as wide as the first. And after that we found two more smaller ones.”

“So four circles in all?” Jacob did the math.

Carlos shrugged his shoulders. “Don’t know what to make of them but there were four for sure. We found a big one in the middle, surrounded by three smaller ones.”

“And each was a perfect circle?” I sought a little more clarification.

“Yes,” Jimmy looked me in the eye. “Each couldn’t have been anymore round had one tried. All made by pushing down the grass.”

“Was there anything else?” I asked. “A campfire, tents, food? Anything normal like that?”

Jimmy shook his head. “Nothing ordinary about this spot,” he said. “We waited till first light to get a better look, but the sunlight didn’t reveal any more clues than the lantern already had.”

“So all you found were those four circles?”

“Si, and some tracks running to and from them,” Carlos added.

“Something big must have made them,” Jimmy offered. “Had to be a big machine of some kind but I couldn’t find any trace of it. Not only that, but there were no drag marks or indication of something being rolled in or out of the area.”

“Yeah you’d think something that big would have left a trail of its own,” Clyde offered with a mouth full of warm beans. “But I’d be lying if I said we found any trace of machinery.”

“I don’t know what else could make a huge footprint like that,” Jimmy said in defeat. “Nor do I know how it could just disappear and why the tracks all led to that spot but there were no tracks leading away.”

“What are you getting at?” Frankie asked.

“Whatever you saw...” Jimmy looked at Frankie with a bit of fear forming in his eyes. “It went to that spot but it’s not there anymore.”

“It disappeared?” Frankie said with trepidation.

Jimmy nodded slowly before mumbling, “Seems like it.”

“Holy fuck,” Frankie stood up and began pacing nervously back and forth. “Only ghosts and demons can disappear. Told you that was no man!”


“Your Queen is coming and you would be wise to heed her instructions,” the short green she-devil announces triumphantly from atop the main stage. “She’s on her way right now! And you should count yourselves lucky to hear her words and share this space with such royalty.”

The faceless guards, surrounding the platform below her, thump their spears in unison at this mention.

The rest of us don’t know what to think and it shows. I take a moment to look around at the confused faces studying the stage. I’m hoping to find someone who appears confident or in the know but this proves futile as nobody has a clue as to what is happening nor why. Instead we look on as the helpless fuckers we truly are, each wearing ridiculous skirts with nothing but exposed chests and bare feet for protection.

“She is here!” the devil proclaims excitedly while pointing towards the far wall on my left hand side.

I turn to take it in but there are too many men blocking my sight line. I notice the wall open wider and the long vines, running along its surface, throb all the more as it moves, but the rest is conjecture as I can’t see a goddamned thing.

However, based on the sounds and reactions, I feel confident that a party of some kind has just entered our enclosure.

I crane my neck while listening to the collective gasps of various onlookers. I hear dozens of footsteps approach and, based on this alone, I figure a small entourage is heading straight for the platform, just a stone’s throw from where I’m standing now.

Soon a bunch of new blue and green she-devils step onto the platform, but none of these go to the very top. Instead each stops at various levels, making up this pyramid-like stage, and finds a place to sit. These female-like creatures are dressed similar to the green one we met earlier, only the blue ones are much taller than those with green skin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.