Mad Cowboys and Alien Fucktards - Cover

Mad Cowboys and Alien Fucktards

Copyright© 2018 by Daler

Chapter 9

Western Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Aliens arrive in Wichita, Kansas on August 4, 1875 throwing the peaceful town into utter chaos. A gang of cattle drovers might be Earth's best chance to ward off this slaving vessel but Buck is barely keeping his shit together as is. His marriage sucks, his baby is dead and his boss is sabotaging his dreams for a better future. Now this unlikely hero must pull himself together in order to free himself and the human race from a twisted enslavement.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Western   Science Fiction   Aliens   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Jimmy and I kept arguing over the best course of action, not caring that everyone was watching and looking to direction. He wanted to follow the creature’s tracks deep into the dark chasm while I called for restraint and caution.

“We have to go while the trail is fresh,” Jimmy stated all matter of fact.

“It’s too dark and we only have one lantern,” I said holding the light high above my head for affect. “Going down there could be suicide. We should wait until morning.”

“We’ll never know if we don’t go now!” Jimmy’s temper started to flare. “That thing already has a massive head start.”

Before I could counter, a bright flash of light erupted from deep within the darkened chasm drawing the attention of each and every man. It momentarily illuminated the entire area before streaking up into the night sky.

“Did you see that?” I asked needlessly as it was too much to miss.

We all turned in unison, with mouths agape, staring in the direction of the brilliant burst of light that had exploded miles away from us. Unfortunately it’s radiance was short lived and it had already dissipated, turning everything black once more. Moments later a faint rumbling sent us back on our heels.

“What the hell is going on?” Jimmy asked.

“I don’t know,” I responded truthfully.

“Look!” Paul exclaimed, pointing his finger wildly. “Something is shooting up into the sky!”

“Where?” I asked, not able to locate anything in the blackened sky.

“It’s right there,” Paul replied excitedly. “Looks like a shiny bowl and its moving fast!”

“I don’t see nothing,” Frankie said with disgust.

“Me neither,” Clyde agreed.

“It was right there,” Paul said sadly. “I swear I saw it.”

“What was it Pastor?” Carlos asked.

“I have no idea,” Paul shook his head. “But it’s gone now.”

We stared, dumbfounded, up at the night sky for several minutes. Nobody said anything as there was nothing to say. We had no idea what to make of that bright flash nor if the good Pastor had actually seen something fly into the heavens or not. It was just another goddamned mystery that none of us were capable of solving.

How fucking infuriating.

“We got to get down there,” Jimmy finally announced. “We need to know what’s happening.”

I studied my brother carefully and concluded there was no talking him off the ledge. “Fine,” I said after a long pause while turning towards the frightened men. “Listen up! Jimmy wants to go down the valley to investigate the source of that light. Anyone who wants to go with him is free to do so. Whoever doesn’t will head back to camp with me and check on the cattle. Hopefully they haven’t run off during this commotion.”

“What?” Frankie exclaimed. “Who gives a shit about that light or the goddamned cattle? We need to get out of here right now!”

“I’ll go with Jimmy,” Carlos announced, ignoring Frankie’s plea.

“Me too,” Clyde said.

Manuel said something in Spanish, indicating his intention to go searching for answers with Jimmy and his brother.

“Anyone else?” I asked, but nobody replied. “Fine. The rest of will go back to camp. Good luck Jimmy.”

“Thanks,” he replied without looking back.

“Here Clyde, take this,” I gave Cookie back his lantern. “You’re going to need this more than us.”

“Appreciate that,” Clyde smiled as he grabbed the handle. He, Carlos and Manuel all followed Jimmy down the steep cliff face.

Now that they had the only lantern the rest of us would have to walk back in complete darkness.

“You think the cattle will still be there when we get back?” Paul asked as we pushed our way through the dense foliage.

“Hopefully,” I nodded, as a sharp branch slapped me in the face.

“Why do you still care about those fucking cows?” Frankie asked. “They should be the least of our worries right now.”

“Because it’s a problem I can actually get my head around.” I replied in disgust. “I have no idea what else is happening or why, but I do know the cattle need our attention so that’s what I’m going to focus on.”

“Fine,” Frankie sneered before ducking under a branch. “Whatever helps you sleep at night, but for me... I’m getting the hell out of here as fast as I can, fuck the cattle and fuck anyone else who slows me down.”

“Whatever you say tough guy,” I said with obvious sarcasm.

“What the hell do you mean by that?” Frankie grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me about. We now stood face to face.

“You were scared shitless when we found you,” I said looking him right in the eye.

“So?” Frankie shrugged. “You would’ve fared no better.”

“Yeah well you should save some of that fear for Dolan.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because,” I shrug my shoulders as he should’ve known this already. “Unlike that creature back there, you know exactly who Dolan is and what he’s capable of.”

“I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about,” Frankie shot back.

“What are you going to tell Dolan when he asks why you ditched his cattle?”

“I’ll tell him exactly what happened,” Frankie said in earnest.

“And you think he’s going to believe you?” I chuckled. “You really think he’ll just let it go when you tell him a demon scared you in the woods? Really? That’s your plan.”

“Come on.”

“No, listen here,” I stared hard at the cocky little shithead. “If you think that devil of yours is scary well... wait until you see Dolan when he’s upset.”

Frankie didn’t reply.

“If we don’t bring the cattle back to town safely your demon will be the least of our worries.” I paused, imagining the worst case scenario. “Because he’ll hunt us down, believing us to be a bunch of thieves, and then slit our throats and burn our corpses so our families have nothing to remember us by.”

Frankie didn’t reply but the look on his face told me he understood.

“And hopefully it’ll be in that order.”


I nearly blacked out but the faceless creature finally released its grip before unconsciousness could claim me, tossing me carelessly onto the ground. I landed squarely on my ass. I would’ve focused on that pain had I not been struggling mightily to catch my breath.

“What the fuck?” I manage to say after coughing and breathing erratically for several moments. “What the hell is going on?”

I didn’t get a response but felt comforted nonetheless upon hearing other voices, all around me, echoing similar concerns.

“Motherfucker!” someone yells.

“Son of a bitch!” another person exclaims.

I turn to see who else is shouting profanities while taking in my surroundings for the first time. I’m surprised to see dozens and dozens of men all sprawled out over this vast rectangular room. We’re all wearing similar white skirts and each has a moon like object wrapped over their right ear.

Why did they dress us all the same?

I turn my attention to the architecture, wondering if there is an obvious way out of this hell hole. Shiny, metallic walls stretch up all around us with a tall ceiling looming some thirty feet overhead, all of which add up to a tricky escape. I don’t see any windows nor any doors. There also seems to be some sort of thick, brown, tube like vines stretching from floor to ceiling. I can’t say for certain, but I’m pretty sure they’re throbbing sporadically.

I stare around the room, still sitting on my swollen ass. The two longest walls are lined with dozens of white coffins, much like the one I found myself trapped inside of. There might be fifty in total and each one is comprised of a bevelled, metallic substance. All the caskets are upright and fully open. The fifty men who occupied them are now standing or sitting just outside their enclosures.

Beyond the caskets is a row of furniture, running parallel with each of the longer walls. Couches, chairs, beds and end tables create the line but are of a style I’ve never seen before. Each piece is a solid color and looks very comfortable, but who gives a shit about that. Several tables are sprinkled throughout the room and each holds bowls of fruit or a bottle of drink.

The grand centerpiece, of this bizarre chamber, is nothing more than a huge bed, set atop five wide platforms. These platforms create a pyramid, or stair effect, that can be climbed from any direction. Whoever sleeps up there must be the ruler of this little roost.

I get up slowly, eyeing my monster demon the entire time. It continues to stand at the ready with a long glowing spear in its right hand. Unfortunately my demon is not the only one in here, for I spot at least a dozen duplicates towering above the men, standing guard throughout the room. It appears that each one is in charge of a particular area along with all the men who occupy that space.

“Shit,” I say to myself, realizing that escape is going to be much tougher than hoped.

I rub my sore ass as I look around for familiar faces, wondering if any man here will help me or not. At first I don’t recognize anyone, but it could be that I’m too distracted by everyone’s ear piece. I study some of the men standing closest to me and it’s all I can do to keep myself from freaking out.

Why do we all have metal stitched into our heads? The objects, on each man, all look the same so I reason mine can be no different.

“What the fuck is this?” I hear the guy next to me ask. The poor bastard is getting stressed over the unwelcomed surgery. He’s clawing erratically at his insert. “What the hell did you do to me?” He shouts angrily at the demon that’s guarding us.

“Calm down,” the guy next to him says, but the irate man won’t listen. Instead he storms right up to the devil.

“You have no right!” the man yells as he begins to charge. “I’m an American!”

As the pissed off man advances, our creature of Hell, now with a flaming blue face, points its glowing spear at the threat. But the man is not swayed from his resolve and continues to stage his attack even though the odds are greatly against him.

Unfortunately the fight is short lived. The demon makes a quick move while reaching out and hitting the man with the tip of its spear. A surge of energy erupts from the shaft and the man falls onto the ground, convulsing in obvious agony.

“Fuck me,” I mumble to myself as I stare in awe at the powerful weapon that was just unleashed before my very eyes.

Several others echo my pessimism, but it doesn’t stop everyone from making attacks of their own. I watch as three more men are put down by the demons with little to no effort on the part of our captors.

These awesome displays of speed and force do not fill me with confidence. I suddenly wonder if all fifty of us, striking in perfect unison, could even defeat this team of armed devils or not. Would our grit, determination and bare knuckles be enough to put them down or would we simply share in the fate of our fallen comrades?

 Fact is, we have them outnumbered but fighting without armour, weapons and tactics is unwise. We’d be a bunch of angry men flailing about, in white skirts, hoping for a miracle that would likely never come.

We’d get slaughtered. But at least we’d die with honour and that has to count for something, right?

Well some of the others must certainly have felt that way for they too began senselessly attacking their demonic oppressors, but, much like the fights I just witnessed, theirs too ended as quickly as they began. Man after man fell hard to the floor as the creatures used their superior weapons and techniques to subdue each assault.

Moans of agony reverberated throughout the chamber.

Even that dumb fucker, Wyatt Earp got in on the action. I watched as he lunged at his devil, but he was no match for Hell’s fury and a throbbing rod hit him square in the jaw. Earp dropped to the floor like a limp rag doll.

I didn’t know what to do. Fighting seemed futile but I didn’t want to be considered a coward. Should I charge just for shit’s sake or should I wait for a more strategic opportunity?

I had no idea.

The whole thing makes my head spin. There are too many questions and not enough answers. Too many voices and not enough reason. All this activity is stealing my concentration. I can feel my mind turning to mush.

I need to find Jimmy. He’ll know what to do. I’ll follow his lead if only I can find him. Yes that’s what I’ll do. I just need to find Jimmy. Hopefully he’s forgiven me by now. Surely all this will put us back on speaking terms.

So I start scanning the room, much more frantically than ever. I study each face, desperately pursuing recognition but nothing of the sort follows. It’s just stranger after stranger, wearing white skirts with moon shaped objects over their right ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.