Loren - Cover

Loren

Copyright© 2018 by John Darkscar

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Old neighbors meet at a visitation. Discuss their teen years. Discover that they share a secret. Decide to make the fantasy a reality. (Powder City Universe) (Sex comes in towards the end.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

The funeral went about as well as you could expect a funeral to go. Loren sat by me in the chapel, and held my hand the entire time, tears running down her face.

We drove to the cemetery in our separate cars. After the service, we hugged and consoled Dottie’s family as best we could, before leaving.

Back at my house, I got Loren’s bow and stuff into a bow sock and a section of PVC pipe that I used for a travel case.

Loren pulled in the drive, and came inside. We hugged and kissed for a long time, knowing it might be the last.

Finally, we gave each other a final squeeze. I carried Loren’s bow and gear out to her car, and helped her stow it.

Well, goodbye, Tommy. I love you. I’m glad we had this time together. Someday again.” Loren was holding back tears.

Sometime again, indeed, Sweetie! I love you too. Drive carefully.” I was holding them back, too.

“I’ll text you when I get to Tracy’s.”

“Better not, Hon. Better start out right from the beginning. Just check in on FB and I’ll see it.”

“I guess you’re right. I’ll do that. Be safe, Tommy! I’ll let you know what we decide about kayaks.”

“Sounds good. I know we’ll talk some before long. We just have to be totally safe.”

“I know.”

“Bye.”

“Bye”

Loren rolled up the window, stated the car and backed out of the drive. A quick wave, and she was gone.


Epilogue

It’s been almost four months. Loren has been as good as her word about contact. She never got Bob interested in a kayak, but she eventually ordered a wood-strip boat from me for herself. I’ll build it this winter. It remains to be seen how she will get it to Florida.

She also gotten very much into archery, and is quite good. Probably better then I am, actually, judging by the number of tourneys she’s won or placed in. Her latest is 3-D archery. It turns out that there are a number of 3-D shoots near here. I guess I’ll have to get in practice

Life has returned to normal here. I’m mostly happy, most of the time, and the rest isn’t too bad. If I asked Loren, I imagine she’d say something similar.

Maybe one day the stars will align once more, and Loren and I will have some time to ourselves. Who knows?

Don’t look back, look ahead.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.