Loren - Cover

Loren

Copyright© 2018 by John Darkscar

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Old neighbors meet at a visitation. Discuss their teen years. Discover that they share a secret. Decide to make the fantasy a reality. (Powder City Universe) (Sex comes in towards the end.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Totally spent, we almost dozed in each other’s arms, until my shrinking penis slipped out of Loren.

“Oh no! I want you to stay inside me!” Loren whispered.

“I wish I could, Beautiful!” I kissed her, and we necked for a bit.

“I think this was better then before, Tommy. I just went from crest to crest to crest.” She smiled.

“It was the best, Loren!” I tickled her armpit gently. “I hate to have to bring this up, but we’re going to have to get moving soon. We need to get cleaned up and eat, so you can get ready for the funeral.

“I know, Tommy. It’s back to reality soon.” Loren’s expression was wistful. “I’ll be just that sixty-four year old Granny again. At least we’ll have fresher memories than almost fifty years ago.”

“You’re a lovely, sexy, hot Granny, Baby! I’m going to cherish every moment we had.”

“As I shall, Tommy!” Loren gave me one long, hard kiss. “I guess we have to get up. What time is it?”

I glanced over her shoulder at the clock. “It’s 8:45, my dear.”

“You mean we’ve been going at it for two hours, again? Holy Hell, Tommy. I bet I’m going to be sore tomorrow. My pussy hasn’t had this sort of workout in ages!”

“I suspect that my cock may have a bit of wear on it as well.” I winked. I rolled off the bed and stood up. “Let’s get moving, Hon. I’ll wash your back for you in the shower.”

Loren took my hand and I helped her up. “Oh, my legs are shaky! You fucked me bowlegged, Stud!”

I laughed. “It’s only because I had you to inspire me, Beautiful!”

“Flatterer!” She winked.

“Just the facts, Ma’am.” I deadpanned.

“Look at the puddle on the bed! You’re going to have laundry to do, Mister!”

“I’d better pull the stuff off the bed now. I can toss it in the wash later.” I started taking the bedclothes off.

“Let me help.” Loren pitched in and we made sort work of pulling the bed apart down to the mattress.”

“Uh oh, Tommy. We puddled it down to the mattress!” Loren sounded astonished.

“No big deal. I’ll scrub it with a brush and hit it with Febreze. It’s a spare bed anyhow. It only get used a few times a year. Lets hit the shower, Hon.”

The shower was nice and roomy for two. We took turns washing each other. I paid special attention to Loren’s breasts, pussy and bush, and even took the opportunity to tease her anus a little. She jumped, giggled, and told me I was a perv.

Loren took similar care with my privates, even making especially sure to tease my ass a bit. I remarked that being a perv must be catching.

We dried each other off, and I left Loren to dry her hair while I got dressed and started breakfast.

I got bacon going in one iron skillet, and some potatoes frying in another. I diced some onions and was getting ready to go on the peppers when Loren came in and took over. I mixed up some dough for drop biscuits and got out a couple of baking sheets.

For once, everything came together, and I finished scrambling a bunch of eggs with onions and sharp cheese just as the biscuits finished up.

I put some butter and homemade cherry preserves on the table, and Loren and I dished up the food.

“Oh, this is good, Tommy!”

“I like to cook.”

“Maybe one day I can cook for you one day. You and Linda can maybe come visit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.