Loren
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by John Darkscar

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Old neighbors meet at a visitation. Discuss their teen years. Discover that they share a secret. Decide to make the fantasy a reality. (Powder City Universe) (Sex comes in towards the end.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

I woke up early, as usual. I glanced at the clock radio to find it was only 6 AM. Loren was spooned against me, my partly erect cock nestled between her buttocks. I had my arm around her, cupping one breast. I needed to empty my bladder, not urgently but fairly soon, so I tried to slowly disengage myself.

I thought I was going to manage it when Loren stirred.

“Ummm ... whose hand’s on my boob?”, she flexed her butt muscles, “And what’s poking me in the ass?”.

I had to laugh. “That would be my hand and my cock, Mrs. York.”

“I thought that had to be you, Mr. Dunn. Hmmm ... that feels good!” Loren moved her butt around on my stiffening cock. I could feel myself slide further in, where it was slick and wet.

Loren was moving a little more, now. I felt myself slide further into her. “Damn, Tommy! My engine’s already running!” I decided that the bathroom could wait a bit. Loren pulled her knees up and I scooted lower to get a better angle, as I slid into Loren’s pussy. “Oh, Baby! Yeah, fill me up with that thick cock!” she purred.

I did my best to oblige, as I played with the suddenly hard nipple under my hand. “Yeah, like that, Tommy!”

We rocked together like that for a few minutes, before I felt Loren’s breathing quicken. I took my hand off her breast and slipped it between her legs to stroke her hard clit. “Oh shit, Tommy! I’m gonna cum!” Her hips quaked as she tried to push me deeper inside her. I held her until she eased down.

“Oh, you beautiful man! That was a great wakeup!

“I agree, Baby! You’re one sexy lady!”

“You sure make me feel that way.” Loren twisted around so that we could kiss. We kissed for a bit. “I think I’d better get in the bathroom soon, or it might be messy.”

“I could stand a trip there, myself. You first, Sugar.”, I grinned.

Loren chuckled and slapped me lightly on the forearm. “OK, Perv! You just want to watch my ass!”

I gave a big laugh. “Guilty as charged, Hot Stuff! Now get that sexy butt moving!” I gave the bit of anatomy in question a light smack.

“Hey! None of that, now!” Loren giggled as she jumped up and headed down the hall. I jumped up and got moving myself, to keep her wiggling, sexy butt in sight.

Loren did her business, while I waited. “Hand me the washcloth, will you, Hon. I think I could stand a little more cleanup.” I did as she asked, and waited while she used it.

“Much better”, she said as she jumped up and went to the sink to rinse the cloth.

Luckily, my morning wood had deflated enough to make peeing a non-gymnastic event, so I finished up quickly.

Loren hugged me from behind. “Let’s go back to bed, Tommy. I don’t want to waste any of our time together.”

“I agree, Hon. I want as much of you as I can have.”

Again, I followed Loren down the hall. Her ass was still sexy, and my cock was already getting a bit hard.

Loren sat down on the edge of the bed. I sat next to her, and took her in my arms. Neither of us had forgotten where the noses went. We necked for a while, allowing our excitement to build. Loren slid her hand down to take my cock in her hand. I was stiff once again.

I gently pushed Loren onto her back and settled between her legs. We held each other close and kissed gently, at first, then with more ardor. I caressed her breasts and she stroked my back.

Our lovemaking this time was slow and sensual. Gentle fondling and stroking, getting familiar with each other’s bodies, we took our time. Our passion built slowly, until I finally slid deep inside her and began making long, slow strokes.

Her orgasms built slowly, like a long wave cresting. Each time, I stopped to let her ride the crest, before resuming. Our words were soft, more loving, less urgent.

Eventually, I reached my orgasm as well. I whispered into Loren’s ear and she clutched me even tighter. I held on long enough for her to reach one more climax, before I plunged myself as deep within her as possible to empty myself once more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.