Loren - Cover

Loren

Copyright© 2018 by John Darkscar

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Old neighbors meet at a visitation. Discuss their teen years. Discover that they share a secret. Decide to make the fantasy a reality. (Powder City Universe) (Sex comes in towards the end.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Eventually, Loren yawned a jaw-cracking yawn.

I chuckled. “Well, it’s after midnight. I guess you’re entitled.”

“Really? It didn’t seem like we’d been out here all that long. I guess it has, since the fires burning low, and the marshmallows are gone.”, she smirked.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty well ready for bed.”

“Oh, me too, now that I think about it. It’s been an eventful day on several levels.” “That is has, my Dear, that it has!” I stood up and extended a hand to help Loren to her feet. “Let me put the screen over this, for safety’s sake, and then we can get this stuff inside.”

“I can get the stuff, Tommy. Let me carry in and you close up out here.”

“OK, sounds like a plan.” Loren went on inside, whilst I put the screen on the fire pit, and made sure the shop was locked.

I went back inside and locked the back door. Loren met me coming out of the kitchen and gave me a big hug and kiss, with plenty of tongue.

“Zowie! What was that for?”

“Just for being you. This could have been awkward, but its been a great day and evening.”

“You’re easy to be with, Loren.”

“Not always. Sometimes, I’m a true bitch, just ask Bob”, she chuckled.

“Well, sometimes I’m a horse’s ass, if it comes down to that, as I’m sure Linda would attest. We all have our moments.”

“That we do, my Dear.”

We went in the bathroom, where I let Loren have the first turn on the toilet. Just to tease me, I’m sure, she skinned out of her clothes before I got my turn.

It was hard (so to speak), but I managed to empty my bladder before my reflexes got the better of me.

“That was evil!” I said with a laugh.

“If that was evil, then what’s this?” Loren purred.

She turned me around by my shoulders and knelt in front of me. My cock was at full attention now. Loren stroked me a time or two, then leaned in and licked the slit at the end of my cock. “Ummm...”

I moaned a bit as she took it in her mouth and slowly slid all the way down until her lips were wrapped around the base. Loren never took her eyes off of me. “Oh damn! That’s incredible, Hon!” Loren’s eyes showed that she’d be grinning if she hadn’t had her mouth full.

Always watching my face, she started moving slowly up and down my cock, keeping up a ferocious suction, while her tongue worked the shaft and head as she moved. As she sucked me, she was humming, so help me God!

“Loren baby, I’m not going to be able to hold back long, it feels so good!”

Loren never slowed, just kept up her steady suction. I tried to hold back, but it was a losing battle. “Oh shit, I’m going to cum in just a few seconds!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.