Loren - Cover

Loren

Copyright© 2018 by John Darkscar

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Old neighbors meet at a visitation. Discuss their teen years. Discover that they share a secret. Decide to make the fantasy a reality. (Powder City Universe) (Sex comes in towards the end.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

“Hon, it doesn’t have to be over already. I’d be honored to make love to you until we can’t do it any more.”

“Can you go again, Tommy? That was very intense, earlier.”

“Oh, yeah, I’m good for at least once more. I came so fast earlier, that I ought to be good for a long session, too.” I gave her a wink.

Loren looked down at my stiff cock. “I guess so!” She took it in her hand. “I think it’s safe to say that the “no touching” rule is off the table, right?”

“Oh yeah, Babe. I want to touch you all over. I haven’t even made love to those beautiful breasts yet.”I rolled her over on her back and gave her a big kiss. Our mouths opened and out tongues began dueling. I broke off the kiss and slid to her ear, where I nuzzled and suckled on the lobe, then trailed down the side of her neck.

I kissed the join of her neck and chest as I fondled first one, then the other breast. I straddled her so that I could touch both at once. I cupped them and kneaded them gently. Loren put her arms around my neck to pull my head to her breasts. “Tommy, you have the gentlest touch. Suck them, baby!”

I took her left breast in both hands and gently squeezed it so that the nipple pointed up. I ran my tongue around the aureole, and watched it get even tighter. I flicked the nipple with my tongue and was rewarded with a giggle from Loren. I took my time and licked and suckled her nipple as I kneaded her breast. Loren kept her arms around my neck urging me on.

After I’d done the left breast for a while, I switched to the right. I had Loren purring as she relaxed and enjoyed the sensations. The pleasure of watching Loren and the taste and feel of her breasts had gotten me rock hard once again. “Loren honey, I want to get inside you.”

“Oh, yes, Tommy! I want you there!” She spread her legs, and I got between them. I took a moment to enjoy the sight of her wet, matted bush and the swollen lips, with her stiff clit peeking out at the top, before I took my cock in hand and rubbed the head over her clit. “Oh, that feels good, but don’t tease me. I need you inside me!” Loren said. “Let me ride you!”

“Your wish is my command, Beautiful!”

I rolled onto my back with my stiff cock standing like a flagpole. Loren straddled me and duckwalked up until she was over my cock. She took me in hand and rubbed my cockhead between her lips, and then eased me inside her. “Damn, you’re thick!” she hissed as she slid down until she was sitting on me.

I took her hips and guided her as she began to move on me. I was in heaven. Loren was tight, hot and surprisingly wet. The friction between us was perfect.

Loren kept up a steady pace, but I could see her excitement build. I took my hands off her hips and cupped her breast in my hands. Her nipples were hard against my palms. I rolled them between my forefinger and thumb, making Loren moan. “Oh, God Tommy- that feels so fucking good! Just like that Baby!”

“Lean down here, Sexy, and let me suck them while you ride.” I grinned up at her.

“Yessssss!” Loren lean over, her breasts swaying erotically.

“Feed me those hard nipples, Babe!”

Loren twisted a bit until one nipple was at my lips. I reached out my tongue and gave it a flick. Loren squealed and giggled. I took both hands and pushed her breasts together so I could get both nipples in my mouth at once. “Oh shit! That’s so good, Tommy! Suck my tits!” Her hips sped up and got a little jerky.

I kept up the suction until Loren literally screamed as she came. She collapsed forward onto me, her nipples slipping from my mouth. I took her face in my hands and guided her mouth to mine. Our lips locked and our tongues dueled frantically, as she spasmed on my erection. My hands tangled in her hair as she hugged me fiercely. Finally, she calmed down. “You didn’t cum? Damn!”

I laughed “I told you I was good for a while.” I said with a wink.

“I didn’t think you meant that long!”

“I’m still rarin’ to go, Baby!” I gave her a little hip thrust.

Loren giggled “I guess you are, Big Boy!”

She straightened up and began riding me again. “I’m going to feel this tomorrow!” She grinned, and I grinned back.

Once she got into a rhythm. I slipped my hands around and grabbed her butt. Loren had a sexy butt. Not real big but nice and round. I kneaded her cheeks and helped lift her as she rose and fell on my cock.

Loren leaned forward a bit, and I took the opportunity to slip one hand further around and finger her anus.

Loren groaned. “Not again! You dirty old man! Oh, shit! That feels good, slip it in me- slowly!” She leaned over further to give me better access. “You like my ass, Tommy?” I slipped my index finger in up over the first knuckle and wiggled it a bit. Loren actually pushed back a bit. “God that’s nasty, but hot!”. She said as she began rocking back and forth on my cock and finger.

“Loren, Baby, I haven’t found anything that I don’t like. You’re one hot sexy woman!”

“Flatterer!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.