Loren
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by John Darkscar

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Old neighbors meet at a visitation. Discuss their teen years. Discover that they share a secret. Decide to make the fantasy a reality. (Powder City Universe) (Sex comes in towards the end.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

We carried the gear back inside. I made sure we left Loren’s bow and gear on the hall table. “Let me put my gear away, and I’ll bring up a box for the arrows and a sock for the bow.”

“I’ll go with you.”

“OK”.

It didn’t take long to get everything together. I noticed that Loren and I now stayed much closer together, inside that eighteen inches or so of personal space.

We went back upstairs, and I locked the back door.

“So, where... ?” Loren asked.

“I have an idea”, I said with a wink. “Follow me.”

I led her through the house to the spare bedroom, which had been my room back in the day.

Loren laughed a nervous laugh. “Perfect ... let’s make sure the curtains are shut, though.”

“Oh, yes indeed! These are blackout curtains, since the sun shines through this window first thing in the morning.” This is as private as it gets.” I closed the door and turned on the lights.

“Tommy- I’ve never cheated on Bob, in all these years, so no touching, OK?”

“OK Loren. I’ve never cheated on Linda either. Although with her health, my hand gets a lot of action.”

“Part of getting old, I guess. Bob needs Viagara nowadays, so my toy gets lots of use.”

We faced each other, nervously. Suddenly we were simultaneously adults, and the awkward teens we’d been so many years ago.

Loren bent down and unbuckled her sandals and kicked them off.

I sat down on the bed and untied my shoes and pulled my socks off. I stood up to see Loren skin her t-shirt over her head and toss it aside. She wore a pale blue soft cup bra, her breasts looked bigger than I expected. I stared as she unbuttoned and skinned off her shorts and stepped out of them to stand in from of me in sheer, pale blue panties. I could see the shadow of her pubic bush through them. Her body was soft, but trim.

I licked suddenly dry lips as I feasted my eyes.

Loren was flushed, but composed as she smiled at me. “One of us is way over dressed, don’t you think?”

Startled out of my trance, I skinned out of my shirt, then unbuckled and unzipped my slacks and stepped out of them.

We faced each other in our underwear. My erection tented my shorts.

Suddenly Loren giggled. “Remember earlier, I told you to show me what you’ve got?”

I laughed back. “I said I didn’t know you that well ... now, I think I do, Sweetie.”

“Yes, no one but you knows.”

“It’s the same. I can’t believe we shared this secret.”

“I know...”.

Loren looked me in the eyes as she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She briefly held it in front of her, and then let it slide off her shoulders, to be tossed aside.

Her breasts were fairly large, a generous “C” cup. They sagged some, but were quite shapely. Quite pale inside the tan lines, I could see the delicate tracery of veins beneath. Her nipples were brown, large and stiff, with large aureoles, all crinkled with excitement.

“Your turn, Tommy.”

I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my black boxer briefs and pulled them out and over my erection. I dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them.

It was Loren’s turn to lick her lips. “My God Tommy, you’re so thick! Bob’s longer, but a lot thinner. You’ve grown!”

I laughed nervously “You’re beautiful, Loren. I swear you’re sexier now than you were then. You’re a grown woman.”

“Thank you, Tommy, and you’re a grown man, and a handsome one.”

I smiled at her once more as I took in something I’d never in a million years have expected to see again.

“One us is still overdressed, don’t you think, Hon?”

Loren laughed. “Touche’! I can remedy that, Handsome.” She hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties, pushed them over her hips, and let them slide down her long, silky legs. Lauren had a nicely trimmed but very thick pubic bush of dark-blonde hair. I loved the contrast against her pale skin. It was obvious that she preferred one-piece suits, and used a lot of sunscreen.

She noticed my look. “I use sunscreen all the time!” I’ve seen other women my age that live in Florida, and didn’t, and their skin looks like old, cracked leather. I always burned easily, so I had to be careful. Bob likes my bush that way- he says he doesn’t want his wife to look like a pre-pubescent teen.”

“Babe, I agree with him. You look incredibly sexy with those tan lines and natural body! I remember how you looked at fifteen, and damn, you’re much hotter now!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.