Loren - Cover

Loren

Copyright© 2018 by John Darkscar

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Old neighbors meet at a visitation. Discuss their teen years. Discover that they share a secret. Decide to make the fantasy a reality. (Powder City Universe) (Sex comes in towards the end.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

“You remember that our houses were sort of mirror images of each others?”

“Yeah.”

“My bedroom was in the addition on the back and my windows faced Rider’s driveway.” She pointed at the windows in question, now partly concealed by a hedge.

“Right, and mine faced the other side of Rider’s yard, across this back yard. Right there.”

“Yeah ... anyhow, one night I came in my room without turning on the lights. The curtains were open to let the breeze in, and I went over to close them. I noticed that the lights were on in your room. You had the windows open and curtains partly open too.” Loren was blushing even more furiously. The light began to dawn in my head.

“Anyhow- I saw movement and there you were. I should have closed the curtains, but I just watched. You got undressed ... I couldn’t stop looking. You were the first man I ever saw naked.”

I smiled. “OK, so what? You saw me naked when I was wasn’t paying attention to the curtains. No big deal.”

“It wasn’t just that time. I used to keep an eye on your room. I had binoculars. I watched you ... a lot ... I even saw you ummmm ... you know...”

“You mean masturbate?”

“Yes! You were the first man I saw with an erection. I used to ... you know ... touch myself thinking of you...” Loren hung her head. “Anyhow, I was embarrassed around you. I’d seen you naked and I both wanted and was scared to try to get closer to you! Anyhow, that’s why I was mean to you sometimes. I’m sorry.”

I took off my glove and bracer and gave Loren a one-armed hug. “Loren- you have nothing to be ashamed of. Anyhow, I have a confession as well. You weren’t the only one that looked out the windows when the room was dark. It started with me the same way. I saw movement in your room before I turned the desk light on. I looked closer, and watched you unzip the back of one of your tennis outfits. You got out of it, and then your bra and panties. All I could see was your back, but I couldn’t look away. You put on a nightgown and went out of the room. I was hooked. I had a spotting scope for looking at targets when I was shooting, and I used it ... a lot.” I gave a snorting laugh. “When you watched me jerk off, I was probably thinking of you.”

Loren looked at me like I’d grown a third eye. She shook her head. “I can’t believe it!”

“Believe it. I wanted to try to get to know you better, too. I had no idea how, and I got so nervous around you, that I was probably a total dork.” I laughed again.

“Oh, my God! I had no idea! Two dumb kids!” She laughed again. “Too bad we didn’t know we were watching each other. We could have each put on a show for the other.”

“Oh yeah! Anyhow- we’re even on the peeking, right?” I winked.

“I guess. I can’t believe you fantasized about me, like I did about you.” She paused. “Did you ever see me, you know, touch myself?” She lowered her head, but looked up at me through her eyelashes.

“Huh? Oh, no. Your bed wasn’t the right angle, and the mirror on your closet door wasn’t either. You were the first woman I saw naked though.” I looked directly at her. “I have to say that you still look great.”

“Oh pooh! I’m a sixty-four year old granny, Tommy!”

“So, I’m a sixty-three year old, myself. Maybe I have a thing for older women.” I winked.

“A thing, huh?” Loren grinned. “I’m not sure about you younger men, although you WERE a fantasy of mine...”. She was blushing, as she licked her lips.

“So ... we’re not too old for fantasy, are we?” My heart was pounding as I contemplated what I was suggesting.

“Not too old at all...” Loren faced me and looked right into my eyes. “This isn’t exactly the place though ... too open to peeking eyes ... as we both should know, now.”

“Ummm yeah.” I took a deep breath. “Are you sure?”

“No, Tommy I’m not. But I want to. How about you?”

“I do too Loren. I remember you so well from those days.”

She shivered. “I do too. I guess you always remember your first.” She giggled nervously.

“I know I do, Hon!”

“Me too, dear Tommy, me too!”

“Let’s put this gear up and go inside.”

“Yes, let’s.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.