Jenny and John - Cover

Jenny and John

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 17: Was She Really Cheating?

It was in the middle of my junior year at the University. On a Monday night around 11:00, when Jenny came to bed and snuggled up, “Do you remember when I said I would cheat on you and come home and confess everything? And you said I did not have to ask forgiveness because you were forewarned?”

I chuckled and said, “How could you cheat on me? I know you’re having sex with different men.”

Jenny sounded apprehensive, “Now that Michelle and Kelly are taking care of most of my clients and the last two escort clients had their limo driver take me home right after the party.” There was a long pause, and then she blurted it out, “I got horny one afternoon, and I did it for free with Carl and Ted.”

I was trying to remain calm when I asked, “Oh, when did this happen?” I was not upset with Jenny so much, but I was pissed at Ted and Carl.

“Sunday afternoon while you were home visiting your dad. I’m sorry, but before you get upset, you have to know it was me that suggested it and practically dragged them into our bedroom. Tomorrow they will tell you that they plan to move out, but I don’t want them to leave just because I got horny with our two friends.”

“How did you manage to seduce both my best friends in one afternoon?”

Jenny snuggled up to me with her head on my chest and held me tighter than she usually does as she told me the tale of her transgression, “We were talking about our high school days, and the subject got around to sex. Ted and Carl told a story about some things they did, and I told them about the Kelly boys and how I sometimes did them both. They started chanting ‘details, details.’ So I gave them all the details of what we did, and I started to get horny just thinking about doing two guys. I could tell they were getting a hard-on just listening to my story. I told them it had been too long since I had two guys at the same time and would love to do it again. I got up and walked over to Carl and sat on his lap. I started kissing him while I reached over and rubbed Ted’s cock through his pants. A couple of minutes later, I had Ted’s cock out. I stood up and took them by the hand and led them to our bedroom like little puppy dogs.”

“They never had a chance once I undid their belts and pulled their pants down. I got on my knees and took turns sucking on their cocks. My god, John, it was so much fun having two cocks to play with at the same time. I got Carl off in my mouth. I stood up, took my clothes off, and told Ted I was saving him so he could cum in me.”

I was concerned and asked, “Did you use a condom?”

“No, silly, you know I am on the pill, Condoms are only for guys who pay me, and I don’t know who they have been sleeping with. It’s so much better without one, and this was for fun and not work. I got on the bed and told Ted to get between my legs and put his cock in me. Carl watched while he played with himself. I was hoping Ted would lick me, but he was too excited to think about the preliminaries. Maybe next time he will.”

“There is going to be a next time?” My mind was spinning. Should I be mad at Jenny? It seemed Carl and Ted didn’t have much of a chance to say no. I know how she can be. Jenny never lied to me, and she didn’t this time either.

“Of course, there will be a next time,” Was her quick reply. “I love them, Honey, and I will not lie to you. I really enjoyed it, and there will be days that I will want to fuck both of them again.”

“Did you fuck both of them this time?”

Jenny showed a little more enthusiasm than I expected, “I sure did, Honey. After Ted came and rolled off me, I got on my hands and knees and told Carl it was his turn. He did me from behind while I put Ted’s soft cock in my mouth to see if I could get him up again. Carl got me off for the first time that afternoon, and then he finished in me. I sucked on Ted for a little while longer, then we rested for about a half-hour and then they took turns fucking me again. It was great, sweetie. They got me off two more times.”

As I rolled her onto her back, Jenny pretended fear, “Oh no, I think my boyfriend is about to punish me for being a bad girl. Are you going to stick that big cock in me and make me cum too?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.