Jenny and John - Cover

Jenny and John

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 14: We Confront Mrs. Breckinridge

Jenny discreetly followed Mrs. Breckinridge for a few days. She went to the basketball court once, but Jenny didn’t follow her. We already knew what we wanted from there. Jenny noticed that she went to Anton’s Café around noon every other day for lunch.

I did not have any classes this afternoon, so Jenny and I went downtown and staked out the Café. A little before noon Mrs. Breckinridge entered the Café and took her usual seat in a booth near the window. We waited until the waitress delivered her lunch of a salad and tea before we walked into the Café. Jenny and I slipped into her booth across from her.

Looking very perturbed, Mrs. Breckinridge confronted us, “Who are you, and how dare you sit in my booth without introducing yourselves and asking permission. You young people today are so brazen and impolite.”

I slipped the envelope with the pictures across the table to her. “You may want to keep your voice down and look at these before saying another word.”

When she saw the first photo, Mrs. Breckinridge’s hands started to shake, “Oh my, oh my, oh my god.” Her haughty attitude disappeared, and she had tears in her eyes, “I’ll stop seeing that young man. What do you want? Money?”

Jenny took Mrs. Breckinridge’s hand to try and calm her, “That is not our intent. We are not here to stop you from having an affair or blackmail you for money. I am the last one in the world to tell someone not to have a little fun in bed. All we want is for you to get your husband to drop the charges against us and let us get on with our business.”

Mrs. Breckinridge pulled her hand away and sat up straight while pointing her finger at us, “You’re that whore, and you’re her pimp!”

Jenny even scared me as she leaned across the table and glared at Mrs. Breckinridge, “Think what you will of me, but I will break your arm if you call him a pimp again. He is my boyfriend and Business Manager.”

“My husband brought up those charges, not me.” Mrs. Breckinridge claimed in her defense.

“Yes, he did, but only because you told him to.” Jenny haughtily replied. “From what we know, your husband is a good man and very true to his marriage vows. On the other hand, you are a hypocrite that cheats on her husband with a young man who may not even be of legal age. We want these charges dropped, or there will be consequences.”

With a look of defeat in her posture and face, Mrs. Breckinridge asked, “What do I tell my husband to get him to drop the charges?”

“Tell him you made a big mistake. Tell him I am a cheap floozy who wants to fuck as many men as I can. But all I ever get out of it is a couple of drinks and maybe dinner if I am lucky. I may be a slut, but not a prostitute as you previously told him. Being a slut is not illegal, so you know the charges are not warranted. I’m sure you can be very persuasive when you need to be.”

“What about your pim ... Business Manager?

“Tell your husband that he is my boyfriend, and I only keep him around for when there is nobody else to fuck.”

I could not help but chuckle when Jenny suggested that one.

Jenny leaned forward in a less threatening manner, ‘Look, just do it any way that you can, and you can get back to fucking your little friend, and we can get back to providing a needed service to consenting adults. If you don’t, we will send these pictures to your husband and then hang them on the door of your church.”

We could see the defeat in Mrs. Breckinridge’s face, “Ok, ok, I get the message. I will do it. Would you really hang them on the door of the church?”

“Yes,” Jenny assured Mrs. Breckinridge, and I believed she would too.

Just as we started to get up to leave, Mrs. Breckinridge cleared her throat, “Ahem, Is there any chance I could get copies of those pictures?”

I put the envelope back on the table. “Have fun.”

She smiled as she quickly put the envelope in her purse.

Two days later, Jenny got a call on her cell phone from Chief Callahan that the charges against us were dropped and the arrest file was mysteriously lost.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.