Jenny and John - Cover

Jenny and John

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 13: Trouble with a Councilman

It was a Wednesday afternoon when Jenny walked out of the apartment and was confronted by a patrol officer, the town police chief, and a man in his sixties dressed in a business suit.

The police chief approached Jenny and said, “I need you to come with us.” As he held the back door of the patrol car open for her, Jenny started to get in when the man in the business suit yelled, “Cuff the whore Tom, you know that’s procedure.”

The police chief replied, “There is no need for that councilman; she is cooperating.”

The councilman would not be deterred, “I said cuff the bitch, or I will report you to the town council. See how long you keep your job after that, Chief Callahan.”

Jenny stood up and handed her purse to the patrol officer, put her hands behind her back, and said, “It’s okay to do your job, officer.”

Chief Callahan took out his cuffs and put them very loosely on her wrists as he leaned in and whispered, “I’m sorry, Jenny.”

The councilman started barking additional orders, “Now let’s pull her fucking pimp out of class and shut down this den of filth.”

They picked me up on campus between classes and put us in a holding cell. Jenny let her handcuffs slip off and handed them to the police chief through the bars. He smiled and said, “Thank you.” My cuffs, although not tight, had to be unlocked before the patrol officer could retrieve them.

Police Chief Tom Callahan was a widower in his late forties. He would visit Jenny about once a month, and Jenny always gave him a VIP discount. Jenny told me Chief Callahan would call her by his deceased wife’s name while having intercourse with her. Jenny would hold him when he cried and cursed cancer as the greatest evil.

Chief Callahan told us that Councilman Breckinridge’s wife was a bible-thumping zealot that could not mind her own business. He knew it was Mrs. Breckinridge who put her husband up to making trouble for Jenny. She once accused the church pastor of being a sinner when she arrived at the rectory unannounced and saw him working in his vegetable garden in the middle of a 90-degree summer day without a shirt on and drinking a beer.

I used my phone call to call Ted and fill him in on what had happened and that we needed to stay overnight at the police station, but he should bail us out first thing in the morning. Ted came down first thing the following day and bailed us out. A court date was set for three and a half weeks from today. I would be able to attend classes, but Jenny would have to lie low and not work until we could clear this up.

Ted, Jenny, and I took turns following Councilman Breckinridge around for about a week without anyone being able to pick up any dirt on him. He went to work at his hardware store, went home, and went to meetings at the Rotary Club and the Lion’s Club. He never even stopped for a drink.

Ted came into the apartment one afternoon beaming and said, “I think we have what we need.”

Jenny said, “You caught him fooling around with a woman?”

Just to be contrary, I suggested, “He is gay, and you caught him with a man?”

Ted shook his head, “Even better. I watched Councilman Breckinridge’s movement in the mornings, and still nothing. But I noticed that his wife would sometimes scurry, and I do mean scurry, out to her car like she was late for a meeting minutes after her husband left the house. I followed her just out of curiosity. She drove downtown and parked by the basketball courts. A black kid who did not look more than 16 or 17 years old walked over and got in her car. I followed her as she drove out of town to a motel and checked in. You know the type of place, a one-story building with a row of cheap rooms side by side. I was able to get some pictures through the window.”

Ted handed me an envelope with 5” x 7” printouts and said, “I’m sure this will do the trick.”

I opened the envelope and looked at the first picture. Even though the partially open Venetian blind, it was clear that the over-50-year-old, pudgy Mrs. Breckinridge was kissing the boy as he touched her breasts through her open blouse. The other pictures were of her on the bed sucking his cock and him having intercourse with her. The last one was the best. She was half-dressed and smiling. She had her purse open and was handing the young stud some money.

I high-fived Ted and said, “Thank you, and if there is a problem, as far as anyone is concerned, I took these pictures.”

Jenny went over and hugged Ted and said, “Thank you, Ted. We will make this up to you.”

“Hey, what are friends for? You won’t let me help with the rent anymore, and half the food I eat is yours. I’m happy.”

In unison, Jenny and I said, “And you drink our beer.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.