Jenny and John - Cover

Jenny and John

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 12: Asian Delight

Saturday, we tried O’Brien’s Pub to see what the traffic was and if it would be worth our time. The Golden Mug had been good to Jenny last night, and Jenny thought she could do very well just working that bar.

We got there at about 7:00 p.m. and said hello to Frank, the bartender and watched as the students filed for a night of partying. You could tell immediately that they were the ‘upper crust.’ They were arrogant when ordering drinks, and most of the guys had a girl hanging off him with puppy dog eyes hoping to snag him and his papa’s money. Having turned twenty-one a couple of months ago, Jenny was one of the few in the place that didn’t need a fake ID.

We were there for about an hour when Jenny looked over at me and shook her head. I nodded and started to get up when the bar door opened, and a new group came in and headed to the back of the bar to find tables. Jenny held up her finger to tell me to wait. I sat back down.

The nine men and three women who came in were international students from Asia. Twenty minutes after the group settled in and got their first drink, one of the men came and stood next to Jenny to order another drink and engaged Jenny in conversation. When Frank brought him his drink, he turned back to Jenny and, with a short bow, excused himself and went back to his friends. I watched him talking to his friends and nodding toward Jenny. It was not long before he came back to Jenny with two of his friends in tow. They approached Jenny and did that short bow thing again. Jenny stood up and returned the bow. Apparently, it was the right thing to do because all three smiled at her. There was some conversation, and Jenny took a napkin, took out a pen from her purse, wrote down some information, and handed it to one of the men. They made multiple little bows and went back to their table.

Jenny came over to me and said, “Let’s go, John. It looks like we are going to make some money tonight after all. I gave them the address, and they should be coming along shortly.”

Every 45 minutes, Jenny would come out of her ‘workroom’ and hand me $250, then head to the bathroom for 15 minutes to clean up and then go back to work. After her last client of the night left, she handed me $200. Jenny made $950 that night. I asked her why she only got $200 from one of the guys, and she said that it was not from a guy but from one of the Asian girls. Damn, if I didn’t get an instant hard-on thinking about that one.

When we went to bed that night, I asked how everything went hoping to get the details about her female customer.

Jenny sighed and kissed me and said, “I’m sorry, John, but can it wait till the morning, I’m a little worn out right now, and I know how you get when I tell you about my night. Let me jerk you off so you can get some sleep, and I will tell you everything in the morning.

I lay back as Jenny took my already hard cock in her soft hand and started to jerk me off. I fantasized about Jenny and a woman having sex. Not three minutes later, I felt Jenny clamp her mouth over the head of my cock as I started to cum.

The next morning I could not let it go and asked again as soon as I saw she was awake, “How did it go last night?”

Jenny sat up, yawned and stretched and said, “I think we can do well if we concentrate on just the Asians as clients. They are so cute. None of them are as tall as me, and they don’t have the biggest cocks, but they sure know how to fuck. The first one said his name was George. Did you know they sometimes take Christian names to seem westernized?”

“No, I did not know that.”

“Anyway, George had this short dick, and he paid for a blow job and to fuck me. Well, they all wanted the same thing, really. Only the positions they wanted me in changed. They are so polite they even asked permission to touch my boobs. Anyway, I could get George’s whole cock in my mouth, and it did not even reach the back of my throat. George wanted to do it in the missionary position, and to be honest; he was quite the nice little fuck. From what George told me, American and European blonds with blue eyes are quite the fantasy and in high demand by Asian men.”

“Peter Woo was next, and his cock was about the same as George’s. I gave him a blowjob, and he wanted to fuck me from...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.