Jenny and John - Cover

Jenny and John

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 11: Learning the Ropes

I went downtown between classes the next day and left $25 in an envelope at the Golden Mug for Bill. Then I went to the bank to start a joint checking account for Jenny and me and deposited the remaining cash. Affordable cell phones had just started coming on the market. My next stop was Radio Shack to buy three cell phones and load them up with minutes. That night I gave a phone to Jenny and Ted. I gave Jenny strict instructions to keep me informed of her whereabouts when she was working and when she expected to be back. If she could not reach me, she was to call Ted.

Friday night at the Golden Mug was definitely an improvement over the beginning of the week. We got there around 6:30. The gentleman that left with Jenny on Thursday was already there and immediately introduced Jenny to one of his friends who was a professor and was probably in his fifties. He left with Jenny, and she called me from his car to let me know she would be going to his place and not the apartment. Around 8:00, I got a call that she was on her way back and would be dropped off in front of the bar in about fifteen minutes.

I waited outside for Jenny and walked her back into the bar. The ends of her hair were still a bit damp from the shower she took at the client’s house. I went to my table, and she went back to her stool at the bar and struck up a conversation with Bill, the bartender. Not fifteen minutes later, she was approached by a man in his thirties. I watched Jenny charm him and touch him on the arm as she laughed at his comments. There was some serious talk, and I saw Jenny shake her head no. The guy said a few more words, and Jenny nodded yes, and they left.

I got a call that they were headed to our apartment. I called Ted and alerted him. I waited ten minutes, then picked up my laptop, paid my bill, and headed home.

A little after 10:00, Jenny came out of her ‘workroom’ wearing an open robe so we could see her bra and panties. Jenny winked at Ted and kissed me as she headed to our bedroom to get a few things before heading to the bathroom for a shower. I shook my head, smiled at Ted, and said, “Close your mouth, Ted. You can’t afford her.”

After her shower and decently wrapped in her robe, she went to our room and came back out in a T-shirt and sweatpants and went into her ‘workroom.’ She came out with an armload of clothes and sheets and dumped them in the laundry basket. She went back and remade the bed, got her purse, and motioned me to our room. When we got to our room and shut the door, she opened her purse and handed me five hundred dollars.

We got ready for bed, and of course, I had to ask how it went.

Jenny laid back and put her hands behind her head, “Sweetie, this place is a gold mine. I made more money tonight doing two guys than I made doing four in Hartford. Oh, and I need another $50.”

“Honey, there are temporary checks in the dresser drawer. I started a joint checking account at the City Bank. I’ll give you the fifty dollars and deposit the rest tomorrow. After this, I want you to write yourself a check when you need cash and just let me know how much it is so I can keep the ledger up to date. We can keep a few thousand dollars in the account, and it will not be noticed as anything unusual by the auditors. If you keep making money like this, I will have to think of other ways to handle it.”

“So you’ll let me have my money anytime I want it? God, that bastard Derrick made me beg for every penny he gave me.”

“Of course I am. After all, you earned it. I hope you let me manage it and maybe invest some for you.”

“John, you won’t be able to manage it properly if I just take money when I think I need it. I trust you and want you to pay my bills because handling money is not my strong suit. I will ask you for money when I need it, or you can give me an allowance if you think that is best. Of course, you can take what you need, too.”

“Okay, if that’s what you want. But if I take any, it will only be to better our situation after discussing what I will do with the money. Then you will need to agree with my proposal.”

Jenny gave me a quick kiss, “I have a good feeling about you being my pimp, or should I upgrade you to Business Manager?”

“I think I prefer Business Manager.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.