Jenny and John - Cover

Jenny and John

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 10: Jenny Tries to Find Work

Jenny, Ted, and I moved into our apartment a couple of days before classes were going to start. It was on the second floor of an older building, within walking distance to the campus and downtown. It had three bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room with a couch and a couple of chairs. Because college students usually rented the apartments, small desks were set up around the living room as study areas. We quickly got the place in shape. Jenny and I arranged everything in our room, and Ted took care of his.

I felt a bit uncomfortable when I helped Jenny set up her ‘work’ room. We chose this apartment because this bedroom had a private entrance from the side of the apartment building. It was the required second exit in case of fire. It also had a connecting door to the bathroom. It could get awkward if Ted or I were taking a leak and a client needed it. But we figured we could manage. The bedroom had a double bed and a nightstand she stocked with condoms, handy wipes, tissues, and lubricant. There was an old dresser that she used for sheets and pillowcases and a closet for spare clothes.

Jenny and I went downtown that night and started casing the bars. We talked to the bartenders to get an idea of who patronized their establishments. Most of them catered to the college crowd. The bartenders in the college crowd bars told us working girls were not welcome by the management, and there was more than enough free college pussy to go around.

We did find two bars that had potential. One was the Golden Mug, which the college faculty and town officials frequented. The other bar was O’Brien’s Pub the more affluent students took over as their own.

The bartender and owner at the Golden Mug, where the faculty and town officials hung out, said there would be no problem if Jenny worked his bar. He told us the faculty members were getting very skittish concerning sexual harassment suits and, in some cases, blackmail by young college girls who came on to them. A good-looking non-student pro like Jenny could be just what some of them needed to take the edge off. He also said the town officials were constantly flirting with the female faculty and the cocktail waitress’ so they were ripe for the picking too. He told Jenny she could sit at the bar, and he would feed her soft drinks and beer nuts while she worked for a piece of the action. We shook hands and struck a deal.

The head bartender at O’Brien’s Pub was a senior college student and deeply resented the affluent patrons and said he would love to see them pony up the cash for sex. All he said he wanted was the satisfaction of knowing someone was taking their daddy’s money.

Jenny said she would try both bars but was sure the Golden Mug would be the cash cow.

A couple of days after we settled into our apartment, I went to my first business marketing class, and Ted went to his computer science class. That night Jenny went to work.

My first night as a pimp, or bodyguard as I preferred to call it, was not exciting, and I was not disappointed. The Golden Mug was nearly deserted. O’Brien’s Pub only had a few patrons, and they were mostly couples. Jenny and I went back to our apartment at about 11:30 pm and went to bed. I asked Jenny if she was discouraged, secretly hoping she was and would get a day job.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.