Jenny and John - Cover

Jenny and John

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2: I Like to Call it Our First Date

A couple of days later, I picked Jenny up a little after eleven-thirty in the morning to go shopping. We headed downtown to Hartford’s shopping district. We hit Lord & Taylor, then Macy’s. Jenny tried on a few gowns, but she did not think they were right. She thought they were made to catch the eye of teenage girls and were not sophisticated enough for what she had in mind as the perfect prom dress. We left Macy’s and started to window shop until Jenny spotted a boutique that she thought might have something more to her liking. I was unsure about the place because it did not have a large selection.

I mentioned this to Jenny, and she said, “That’s because the selection is not meant to have something for everybody. You come here for the look they are selling, not the variety of dresses.”

There were even chairs for their patrons to sit. I sat while Jenny talked with the sales associate, and they made a few selections for Jenny to try on. For the next two hours, I was given a fashion show. I could tell that Jenny was having a good time modeling the dresses. Jenny critiqued each dress in the mirror for length, color, fit, style, and comfort. I have to say. I was having a good time watching the show, and Jenny enjoying herself.

Jenny had modeled all of the first selections. Jenny selected a few more dresses with the sales associate’s help. After modeling them for me, she went back to the changing room. A few minutes had passed when the sales associate emerged from the changing room area with an armload of dresses, approached me, and said, “Miss Jennifer would like to see you in the changing room.” I nodded and got up and went back and knocked on the door.

“Come in, John and shut the door.” I did as I was instructed, and my jaw dropped.

Jenny was standing there in just her bra and panties with her back to me, looking at three dresses she had hung up to scrutinize. She turned and saw the look on my face and said, “Oops, sorry, John, I forgot you are not used to being around girls. Now that you have seen me in my underwear, get over it and get over here and help me make a decision. I like all three of these; which one do you like?”

There was a black knee-length dress with spaghetti straps, a green floor-length with sheer sleeves and a square neckline, a white satin floor length with a scoop neck and a slit up the right side that would come up to about her knee. I shrugged and said, “The white one.”

Jenny took it down and stepped into it, “Zip me up, please, and fasten the top button.”

Once I zipped it up and fastened the button, I could not help myself and blurt out, “It’s perfect.” It showed off her slim waist and hips to perfection.

“You’re not just saying that because you’re tired of shopping?”

“No, no, really. If you like it, you should get it. You look great in it.”

“Okay, sweetie, you’re paying the bill, so this is the one.”

I paid the bill for the dress and the matching clutch and shoes that she said she just had to have. I drove her back to her apartment block and gave her some money to get her hair done, and much too soon, my day with Jennifer Fargo was over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.