The World's First Futa -futa's Wild Presidency - Cover

The World's First Futa -futa's Wild Presidency

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5: Futa’s First Russian Passion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Futa’s First Russian Passion - Becky, the world's first futa, becomes one wicked president!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Politics  

April 17th, 2047

“It wasn’t a move I was expecting,” I said as I stared at the cameras. I shook my head. I still couldn’t quite believe it had happened. “President Demyan Ignatov caught me completely off-guard.”

“Is it safe to say that was the most surprising moment in your presidency?” Adelia asked, the caramel-skinned woman leaning forward, such interest in her eyes. She licked her lips.

“Definitely,” I said, shaking my head. “I can still remember that moment, coming down from my orgasm, and then getting punched in the guts. He orchestrated it so well. He knew just how to distract me.”

“Everyone knows how to distract you,” Adelia said, a big smile on her lips. “Pussy.”

“Pussy,” I agreed. “His wife and his sister’s pussy. How could I not be distracted?”


August 17th, 2038

“I am so sorry that my husband is running late,” said Katerina, the wife of the Russian president. “Demyan had a pressing state matter come up.”

“I understand,” I said, smiling at the gorgeous brunette. She was a tall, fit, Russian beauty, her large breasts straining the champagne-hue gown she wore, the thin straps holding up the delicate dress. Her nipples were hard, her cheeks flushed. “It’s brave of him to leave you alone with me.”

“My brother is brave,” said the woman walking on my other side, her arm also entwined with mine.

Zinaida was her brother if he’d been cast into a feminine mold. A striking blonde with flashing, green eyes, her lips plump, her round breasts jiggling in the soft-blue dress she wore. They jiggled and shook in such interesting, distracting ways. She had my dick so hard.

“In here, we have prepared refreshments for you and your futa-daughters, Madam President,” Katerina purred. I always traveled with my daughters who advised me.

“Oh, please, Becky,” I said, grinning at them. “And I thought you and your sister-in-law were my refreshments.”

“Well, we could hardly satisfy you all ourselves,” purred Katerina as the pair of Russian guards opened the door. The two men looked like mirrors to my own secret service.

I groaned at the room we entered. The Kremlin was an impressive place. It had that nineteenth-century, European excess you saw in their palaces. Everything was gilded, the crown molding carved with such detail and insert with gold. The walls were painted striking colors, sometimes clashing, but always bold. He furniture was elegant, hand-carved, made of expensive materials not used in modern times.

In addition too all that finery, this room had five naked, young women. They all cooed and giggled as we swept in. My daughters groaned behind me. It wasn’t lost on me that there was one each for my futa-daughters I brought, a bevy of sultry delights for them to enjoy.

“I am going to love Russia,” Danielle moaned as she snagged a leggy brunette with teardrop-shaped breasts that swayed. The Russian girl giggled as Danielle pushed her down onto an ornate divan and fell on her, kissing her hard. “Shame Rebecca had to stay behind on this one.”

I nodded my head. Rebecca was back in Washington D.C. keeping on eye on the government for me. I trusted second-oldest daughter for that task.

My cock throbbed in my panties. I shivered, licking my lips. I loved sharing these little orgies with my daughters. Lola and her wife Jen grabbed a girl with dark-olive skin, her small breasts topped by upswept nipples. Lola took the right breast, her sandy-blonde hair falling over the Russian girl’s tit while Jen engulfed the left nipple, both sucking.

“Mmm, your daughters don’t waste time,” Zinaida purred as she pushed me towards a couch in the middle of the room, her fingers already undoing the buttons of my blouse while Katerina slipped off my blazer.

“Neither do you and your sister-in-law,” I moaned, my cock throbbing.

“We both want to be bred by you, Madam President,” husked Katerina.

“Ooh, Mom, this is going to be great,” Leah groaned as she pushed a blonde, Russian girl with high cheekbones down by the shoulders. He girl knelt before my daughter. Leah shook her head, her strawberry-blonde hair swaying. “Mmm, suck my futa-cock, slut.”

“Da,” the blonde Russian moaned.

“Yes, yes, I want you to do that, too,” Christina said as she took off her glasses. “What’s your name?”

“Toma,” a black-haired, Russian girl with a delicate nose and plump lips said. Her large breasts shook as she sank to her knees before my nerdy daughter. “I will suck your girl-cock much hard.”

“I like the sound of that,” Katerina said, unzipping my skirt while her sister-in-law opened my blouse, exposing my naked, round breasts.

“No bra,” moaned Zinaida. “Naughty.”

“You’re not wearing one, either,” I said, glancing down her blue dress, the fabric of her dress clinging to her round breasts.

“And ruin the look of my gown?” she said before she nuzzled in and sucked on my right nipple. I groaned, my pussy clenching at the rush of pleasure shooting through me. My hips shook from side to side as the passion surged through me. My pussy clenched. A wave of heat washed through me that had me dizzy with delight. My eyes fluttered.

The president’s wife tugged down my skirt. She moaned, squeezing my rump through my panties. She tugged that off and kissed my butt-cheek. I shivered as the president’s wife smooched along my rump while her sister-in-law nursed at my right nub.

“Oh, Mom, this is awesome,” groaned Bethany. She already had her top off, her large breasts quivering as she held a brown-skinned, Russian beauty’s head to her stomach. The girl had short, woolly hair, her African heritage contrasting with my daughter’s pale skin. “It’s nice when someone else procures the girls.”

“Mmm, no temptations for you to pop their cherries before the orgies,” I said as Katerina nuzzled between my butt-cheeks. “Oh, my, President Ignatov has a wicked wife.”

Zinaida purred as she popped her mouth off my nipple. “Yes, she is wanton, isn’t she? Mmm, and your cock is out.”

The blonde Russian pulled off her dress, revealing her naked body beneath. She had round breasts topped by dusky-pink nipples. Her pussy was shaved, already glistening between her thighs. She winked at me, a smile on her lips.

“Just beautiful,” I groaned.

Her smile grew naughtier as she sank to her knees. She stared up at me with those green eyes that were so much like her brother’s. I smiled. This trip was going wonderfully. I couldn’t believe Ignatov offered up his wife and sister to me. I would breed them both.

I shuddered as the president’s wife fluttered her tongue against my asshole. She rimmed it, swirling her tongue around it while Zinaida kissed at the tip of my futa-cock. She nibbled on it with her plump lips, sending such pleasure rippling down to my pussy. My snatch clenched as the heat rippled through my body.

“Mmm, yes,” I moaned, my eyes growing dizzy.

“Yes, yes, eat her, Jen,” Lola moaned as she slid her girl-dick into her wife’s pussy. They already had one daughter, Rebecca, and I swear they wanted another. Lola had the chance to fuck Russian pussy and still found her way into Jen’s snatch. “Mmm, yes, yes, make her cum.”

“Yes!” whimpered the dusky-skinned beauty. She had the look of Siberia about her. “Oh, so good pussy eating! Get me ready for Lola’s big futa-cock!”

“Yes!” Lola moaned.

I shuddered, my body shaking. My daughters gasped and moaned around me as Zinaida slid her mouth over the tip of my cock and Katerina’s tongue wiggled into my asshole. This was so exciting. I was cuckolding Ignatov and fucking his sister all at the same time.

I loved being the world’s first futa.

Katerina’s tongue felt so naughty as it swirled through my asshole. The heat melted into my pussy. My juices flowed, already soaking my bush and dribbling out of me. My cunt squeezed every time Zinaida sucked. She moaned as she did, so hungry for my cum. Her hand pumped up and down my shaft, stimulating me, driving me wild.

“Yes!” I groaned. “I’m going to cum in your mouth then fuck you and your sister-in-law.”

“I want that,” moaned Katerina before she sucked on my asshole, her fingers stroking up my thighs towards my juicy cunt.

“Ooh, you naughty slut, Toma,” moaned Christina, her brown hair sweeping about her shoulders as she fucked the black-haired, pale-skinned beauty’s mouth. “Yes, yes, take my cock! Then I’m going to fuck your pussy!”

“Danielle!” squealed from the divan, my daughter fucking her beauty hard. I couldn’t see them, but the piece of furniture rocked.

“Yes, yes, yes, take my cock, Yaroslava!” moaned Danielle. “Your pussy is so tight! Mmm, tight, Russian pussy!”

“Big, American futa-cock!” Yaroslava moaned back.

My lust swelled. I loved that my daughters were having fun, and I had a hot mouth rimming my asshole and another sucking on my cock. Katerina’s fingers found my pussy, sliding up and down my snatch, adding a third delight, my dick throbbing in Zinaida’s pumping hand.

Katerina’s tongue wiggled into my asshole. A hot rush of pleasure fired right up to the tip of my futa-dick buried in her sister-in-law’s mouth. I moaned, Zinaida’s tongue sweeping around the crown, hungry for my cum to erupt into her mouth.

I smiled, my breasts jiggling. My blonde hair swayed around my shoulders. This was so exciting. My daughters moaned around me, enjoying their Russian whores. I was so glad they were getting pleasures, too.

“You Russians know hospitality,” I moaned.

“Mmm, we are cultured and refined,” purred Katerina between licks of my asshole.

“Yes, yes, I can tell!” I moaned, my pussy clenching on her fingers pumping in and out of my snatch. “Just keep stirring me up. I’m going to cum so hard. I’m going to flood Zinaida’s mouth with my futa-jizz.”

“Yum!” Katerina purred.

She pressed her mouth back into my asshole. She swirled her tongue around, dancing around it. I shuddered, my eyes widening. It was so hot to experience. My breasts quivered. My hips shook from side to side, loving this moment. The bliss of Zinaida’s nursing my cock while Katerina rimmed my sphincter.

The president’s wife jammed her tongue back into the depths of my bowels, reaching as far as she could. My pussy tightened on her pumping fingers. The silky friction built and built, increasing the pressure at the tip of my dick buried in Zinaida’s mouth.

I shuddered, my heart hammering in my chest. My orgasm swelled. My ovaries brimmed with futa-cum. I threw back my head and gasped out in rapture. My pussy convulsed, spasming about Katerina’s fingers. My asshole writhed.

“Drink my futa-cum!” I howled.

My girl-jizz erupted into Zinaida’s mouth.

The blonde, Russian beauty squeezed her green eyes shut. She moaned as my spunk splashed into her mouth. She gulped it down while sucking, her hand fisting up and down my cock, massaging out every drop of cum.

“Ooh, yes, Becky, flood her mouth!” moaned Katerina. “I want to share it with her!”

“Oh, that’s hot!” I moaned, the pleasure rushing through my mind.

“Yeah, it does!” Leah moaned. “I’m about to cum in Fedora’s mouth.”

I grinned at Leah, her round breasts quivering as she fucked her blonde, Russian tart’s mouth. Leah’s strawberry-blonde locks danced about her shoulders My orgasm peaked. My cum fired a final time into Zinaida’s mouth. Her cheeks bulged.

Then she popped her mouth off my cock and moved up to sit on the couch, her legs spread wide. Her shaved pussy glistened, her lips parting to show off her inviting depths. Katerina pulled her fingers out of my pussy and moved around me.

She pulled off her dress, winking at me. Like Zinaida, she wore no panties. The president’s wife had heavy tits, large and swaying. Her dusky-pink nipples thrust hard and fat. Her stomach was smooth. You’d never known they just had their second child.

With a wink, Katerina draped herself over her sister-in-law.

I groaned as the Russian president’s wife and sister made out on the couch, swapping my cum back and forth. My futa-dick throbbed so hard at the hot sight. I stroked it, wet with Zinaida’s mouth. Pussy juices ran down my thighs. My asshole tingled, remembering Katerina’s touch.

Zinaida was tasting my sour sphincter as she passed my cum into her sister-in-law’s mouth.

“That’s so hot!” moaned Leah. “Oh, Fedora, take my cum! Take every last drop!”

Bethany ripped her own futa-cock out of the brown-skinned, Russian whore’s mouth. “On your hands and knees, Arisha. I want to fuck that asshole!”

“Yes!” Arisha purred, her voice melodic. Her dark skin was so exotic in a room of Caucasian futas and women. My daughter’s girl-dick quivered wet before her.

My eyes flit from her lining up to sodomize Arisha to the president’s sister and wife kissing on the couch. Zinaida’s hands groped Katerina’s rump, squeezing and kneading the, pulling their pussies together to trib. Katerina’s brown bush rubbed into her sister-in-law’s shaved snatch.

Katerina moaned. She broke the kiss, arching her back. Her large, naked breasts quivering. Her sister-in-law cupped the left tit and brought it to her mouth. She sucked on it, her cheeks hollowing. Delight spread across the president wife’s face.

“Mmm, I love nursing,” Katerina groaned.

“Nursing...” Then my eyes widened. I stared at her other nipple, the dusky-pink nub beading with white now. “You gave birth three months ago.”

“Such a thrill to nurse. I’ve been looking forward to sharing my milk with you and Zinaida since my husband proposed we ... entertain you.”

I couldn’t think. I could only lick my lips as I moved around her to sink on the couch beside her sister-in-law. My blonde curls, lighter hue of gold than Zinaida’s, brushed the president’s sister as I nuzzled into that fat, proffered nub.

I latched on, suckled.

Creamy milk flooded my mouth. I shuddered in delight. My eyes widened at the taste of her sweet breast milk. It splashed warm across the roof of my mouth and tongue. It coated everywhere. I suckled again, letting it fill my mouth before I swallowed.

It left an aftertaste of cantaloupe in my mouth.

I nursed again.

“Mmm, yes, yes, Becky,” moaned Katerina, “and Zinaida. Just drink my mother’s milk. Mmm, you’re both so naughty.”

My futa-cock throbbed as I nursed from the president’s wife. I squeezed her heavy tit hard, her milk squirting with more force into my mount. I shuddered, realizing I was milking her teat like an udder. My pussy ached as I squeezed and massaged her breast, drawing out more and more of her cum.

It spilled over my tongue. The wondrous cream made me shiver. My futa-cock twitched and throbbed. Such delight flowed through me. My eyes fluttered. I nursed with such passion. I suckled hard, gulping down more and more breast milk with every suckle.

“Such hungry girls,” moaned Katerina. “Mmm, especially you, Becky. Just a hungry futa-girl!”

I was.

My free hand slid down her back. I found her rump, kneading it as she nursed from me. Her ass flexed. She was still grinding her pussy into Zinaida, the pair tribbing as they enjoyed this wild treat. My fingers dug into Katerina’s rump, holding tight as I suckled with such passion.

“Yes, yes, ride my cock, Yaroslava,” Danielle moaned.

“Drink all my cum, Toma,” whimpered Christina.

“Yes, yes, Lyubov, cum on my wife’s mouth!” Lola howled.

“Cum in me, Lola!” Jen moaned.

Every swallow swelled the heat in my pussy. Every gulp made me ache and throb. I shuddered and groaned, my futa-dick throbbing. I had to be in her. I ached to feel the president’s wife around my cock. I tugged on her ass, pulling her to me.

She didn’t resist.

I kept nursing from her as she shifted off her sister-in-law and straddled me. Zinaida released her nipple, her green eyes smoldering as she watched Katerina straddle me. The president’s sister grabbed my cock and held it for the president’s wife to impale on my dick.

“Chyort!” Katerina moaned as she plunged her married pussy down my cunt.

The MILF rode me. I suckled harder on her nipples, her milk squirting into my mouth. My hand gripped her rump as she squirmed on me. Her hips stirred her cunt around my dick. The pleasure flowed through me, her breast milk warming my stomach.

Katerina’s married pussy worked up and down my girl-dick. I moaned about her nipple. Her milk gushed into my mouth. I squeezed her breast hard, milking her tit as she fucked my futa-cock with her tight cunt. Her silky flesh massaged me, the pleasure building and building in me.

“Such a tight ass!” Leah panted.

“You’re so big,” moaned Fedora. “Oh, Leah, you’re so big in my ass!”

I shuddered, my orgasm building so fast. I was so eager to breed the Russian president’s wife. Demyan Ignatov had led his country against me. He rallied against futanari, and now his wife was my whore and his sister stroked my tits.

“Mmm, you’re going to breed my sister-in-law, aren’t you?” Zinaida coed while Katerina rode my cock. “Just cuckolding my brother.”

“She is!” whimpered Katerina. “I can’t believe Demyan wanted this! He told me to! He begged me to cuckold him and be bred by you! I didn’t hesitate! I wanted you! Every woman in Russia secretly wants you!”

“Yes, yes, yes!” gasped Zinaida. Then she latched onto my nipple, suckling on it while I nursed at her sister-in-law’s fat nub.

More milk splashed into my mouth. It filled me. I felt drunk on it. I gulped it down with such passion. Silky pleasure worked up and down my cock. I groaned and whimpered, the pleasure building and building in my ovaries.

The heat of her milk warmed my belly and flowed to my cunt. My snatch drank it up, feeding it to my ovaries. The ache built and built at the tip of my cock, that mighty need to explode swelling and swelling in me.

“Now lick my wife’s pussy clean, Lyubov!” Lola moaned. “I pumped her full of my cum!”

“She did!” Jen gasped. “She wants to have another baby! She might have bred me.”

“Maybe she breed me, too,” Lyubov moaned.

“Only if I can keep you from Mom!” Lola gasped.

Jen squealed. “Yes, yes, lick up my cum. And Lola, honey, fuck her! Get your cock hard and fuck her. Make a Russian baby! Make two futa-daughters tonight!”

My cock throbbed in Katerina’s pussy. I would have to avoid Lyubov. I wanted my granddaughter to grow in her womb. That was so hot. I suckled hard, my lusts on the verge of exploding through me. I groaned, suckling hard and...

No milk flowed.

“I’m dry!” moaned Katerina. “But other tit!”

“Yes!” I moaned, switching teats to the one wet with Zinaida’s saliva.

I tasted Zinaida on Katerina’s nub. I suckled, sweet cream flowed. It tasted just as rich and melony as her other breast. I shuddered, the heat building in me. The president’s wife rode me so fast and hard. I groaned, the pressure building and building in me.

Zinaida stopped sucking my nipple. She nuzzled up to my ear and hissed, “Breed my sister-in-law! Then breed me! Utterly cuckold my brother!”

I squealed around Katerina’s nipple and erupted.

My cock fired into her depths. I nursed at her breast milk, gulping it down as my futa-cum spurted over and over into her fertile depths. She slammed down my cock, moaning out in bliss. Her pussy convulsed. Her hot cunt spasmed, massaging my cock.

Pleasure hammered in to my mind. A mighty flood of euphoria swept over me. This great tide of bliss that had me gasping and moaning. I squeezed my eyes shut, the pleasure melting my mind. Waves washed out of my convulsing snatch. My juices squirted out of my cunt as her pussy milked my cock dry of my futa-cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.