Incestuous Mind Control Explodes - Cover

Incestuous Mind Control Explodes

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9: Sister Spreads Her Lusts

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sister Spreads Her Lusts - With the Institute compromised, the final Halos are sent out to awaken the last five individuals. Mind control passion is about to explode!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Deidre Icke trembled. She felt the power of her grandchildren radiating through the room as Alexis nursed them. In a night, Alexis went from merely being two weeks pregnant with her twin brother’s children to delivering a pair of healthy twins. Even now, as the infants nursed at her breasts, they’d grown. The nanites that had transformed Alexis and her brother Alex into gods had changed their children into something more.

Something wonderful.

Awe surged through Deidre Icke. It was all so clear to her now. This was what Dr. Blavatsky wanted. This was the ultimate conclusion of her dead guru’s plan. The enlightenment of mankind had begun.

She fell to her knees in worship. Her ex-husband and Master, Robert, knelt beside her, trembling in awe. Alexis had such a huge smile on her face as she nursed her two godly children. She had brought them into this world. The vessel for their divinity.

“They’re Adam and Eve, one soul. Ophiuchus, the thirteenth Zodiac,” Cindy and Mindy intoned together. “The ones forgotten. The Divine Masculine and Feminine split into earthly vessels. King and Mother. They have arrived to deliver Apotheosis.”

Alex left the room. Deidre hardly noticed.


Serafina Pesce – Pisces

I lead my little sister, Lucilla, out into the morning sunlight naked. It was a warm day, the sunlight feeling naughty on my naked tits. I shivered, my round, sixteen-year-old breasts jiggled as I walked down the steps of our porch.

I could stride around naked because I was a goddess. The crazy Institute had given me powers, and that voice whispering in my mind wanted me to use them. To spread my passions. If that other goddess could make her town into a lesbian paradise, then I could turn my town into a fucking paradise.

People should be free to fuck whom they want when they want. Just free love. My dad wanted to fuck my sisters; he could. I wanted to eat my sisters’ pussies; I could. If a son wanted to fuck his mother; he could. I would change everything. Love could be shared with all. I might only like girls, but that didn’t mean other ladies couldn’t like boys.

“Where are we going?” my sister asked, her round breasts jiggling. Despite being two years younger than me, she had tits as big as mine, a nice pair of C cups. Which meant we both were bigger than our older sister. She was loving our father at the moment.

He deserved love.

“We’re heading to the county fair,” I said. “It’s going on right now, and that means there are so many people to dominate gathered in one place. That’s what I have to do.”

“Oh,” she said. “Kinky.”

“Yep!” I said.

Her enthusiasm made me smile. She looked a lot like me. We both had that tan, Mediterranean skin common to Italians, her hair a darker shade of brown than my own. Mine was loose right now, but I normally wore it braided.

We strolled down our sidewalk. I loved the sun-warmed cement beneath my feet. It was such a lovely, fall day. I was glad it was still warm so we could go around naked. It was such a delicious treat. I had such a bounce to my step, my tits jiggling.

Three houses down, I found a man and his daughter working in the lawn. The girl glanced up at us, her ebony face freezing in shock. She held a tuft of weeds in her gloved hands. She let out a strangled groan.

“Raquel, keep pulling weeds,” her father said, a brawny, Black man with the sun glinting off his shaved and waxed head.

“But ... but...” She pointed at us. She looked my sister’s age, fourteen and nubile.

I waved at her.

Her father looked at us. He gaped at us.

“Hi!” I said. “I’m just spreading the word. People should be free to fuck whom they want, and you two want to fuck each other!” I grinned at them. “So, have fun! You can fuck her right here, if you want. That would be hot. Incest is the best! Find out!”

I grinned as the man growled, staring at his daughter. My commands worked wonderfully on them. The voices in my mind cooed in delight. They were happy with me. I smiled as the Black man pounced on his daughter and ripped down her jean shorts.

“Oh, Daddy, yes!” Raquel moaned as my sister and I walked down the street. “I need to fuck you! Get your dick in me!”

Lucilla giggled. “She’s getting her cherry popped. I bet she’s like me and always had a crush on her daddy.”

“I bet so,” I nodded. “Now she gets to know that same joy.”

“You’re just spreading happiness,” my sister said, smiling at me. She was such a cutie.

“Yep, happiness!” I grinned back at her. “We’re going to hand out so much happiness today.”

The gasps and moans dwindled as we kept going down our sleepy street. I wanted to find more people. I was so eager for this. It wasn’t a long walk to the fairground from our house, but I was hoping to enlighten more people.

At the corner of my street, I smiled as I saw a girl I knew from my high school. Kaitlyn was a redhead with sparkling, blue eyes. She was working in a flower garden, planting something next to a woman with fiery hair who must be her mother. I waved to Kaitlyn. She lifted her head, her large tits swaying in her tank top. Her jaw dropped.

“Serafina!” she gasped at me. “What? Why are you naked?”

“Hi, Kaitlyn,” I said. “Hi, Mrs. Garter.”

The older woman, a mature version of Kaitlyn, looked up and gasped. She clamped her gloved hands over her mouth, spilling some potting soil onto her cheek. Her green eyes almost bulged from her eyes at the sight of us.

“It’s okay that we’re naked,” I said, my pussy growing wet. “In fact, you want to be naked right now, too. Both of you!”

I smiled as my thoughts went to work. I could feel my mind surging out and affecting their brainwaves, rewriting them. It was so amazing. Weird, though, I didn’t feel the tingling, prickling sensation from last night. It was like my powers were ... fully functional now.

The voices were what I was missing.

“Of course I want to be naked,” Kaitlyn said. “Why are we wearing these clothes, Mom?”

“I’m not sure,” she said as she pulled off her work gloves.

Kaitlyn was faster, already standing up and peeling off her tank top. I smiled, licking my lips. She had such big tits. They must be Double D’s. I bet they looked amazing naked. She had a frilly, light-blue bra on. Even naughtier, it clasped in the front. Her large breasts spilled out, her nipples soft. She wasn’t turned on.

Couldn’t have that.

Her mother pulled off her old t-shirt. Her tits didn’t look as big as her daughter’s boobs. She reached behind her, unhooking her beige bra. She slipped it off her shoulders, her round breasts swaying. They weren’t as perky as her daughters, but her nipples were larger and darker.

My pussy tingled as Kaitlyn wiggled out of her pants. Her panties were striped with bands of teal and hugged her rump. Her mother wore a pair of beige panties, too, matching her bra. I licked my lips as they bared everything, sliding those panties off, standing naked in the yard.

“You’re shaved,” Mrs. Garter said, noting her daughter’s bare twat.

“D’oh,” Kaitlyn said. “Every girl my age is shaved.”

“Serafina’s not,” Mrs. Garter said, pointing at me. “Nor is her sister.”

Kaitlyn’s face fell.

“It’s okay,” I said. “Girls are free to shave or not shave their pussies. Just like girls are free to have sex with whomever they want. I’m spreading that message and...” A wicked idea passed through me. “Come with me. I want you two at my side. You both are sexy.” If my mother was alive...

“I am sexy,” Kaitlyn said. She smacked her mom’s rump. “So are you, Mom.”

Her mother straightened, a big smile crossing her lips. “Ooh, I haven’t felt sexy in a while, but ... I am, aren’t I?” She put her arm around her naked daughter. “We both are.”

I salivated at the sight of Kaitlyn’s large breast nudging her mother’s round tits. This would be an incredible day. I would gather my own cadre of naked women. I would surround myself with lesbian incest.

Ooh, I was such a kinky goddess.

“Let’s go and spread the word!” I shouted. I felt like a perverted Dorthy, collecting my followers on the Yellow Brick Road. I giggled, glancing at my little sister.

“What?” she asked me.

“Nothing, cutie,” I said.

Mrs. Garter and Kaitlyn joined us, walking beside me and my sister. I loved the bouncing tits beside us. Passing cars would slow to stare at us. I would wave at them, shouting out my commands, letting people know that it was okay to fuck whom they wanted, even if they were their family.

“There’s no shame in sex!” I said to a wife accepting a package from the mail man. “Never be jealous. Be free. You’re not a slut for cheating on your husband. You can’t cheat on your husband. You’re just having fun fucking the mail man. He’ll understand. Right?” I winked at her husband washing the car in the driveway. “You’re not jealous. You’re just happy she’s having fun.”

“Yeah,” he said as his wife pulled the mail man inside the house.

“So go watch!” I said. “Jerk off your cock! Have fun!”

He raced after.

Kaitlyn giggled beside me. “You’re so different, Serafina.”

“I’m a Goddess,” I said as we continued on.

I kept spreading my word. I sparked off new delights that made my pussy wet. A mother fucked her son in the middle of their lawn. Two random people fucked on the hood of the guy’s car. A man and his wife had a threesome with their neighbors sexy, sixteen-year-old daughter. An old man got a hummer from a young girl.

It was so much fun.

The cops showed up twice already, but I explained to the officers the joys of sex, leaving both enjoying some nice pussy bent over the hood of their squad car. They looked happy. I was glad to do something nice for the boys in blue.

“Hey, there’s June and her sister, Lily!” Lucilla shouted, pointing across the street about five minutes after our last police encounter.

Two girls were riding their bikes down the sidewalk. Both were blonde, though June had dirtier hue to hers, her locks verging closer to brown than her younger sister’s. Lily had her golden hair gathered in a braid. My pussy ached. I was feeling so horny after handing out so many commands. I was eager to have my own fun.

“June, Lily, come here!” I shouted, my pussy growing hotter and hotter. I glanced at Mrs. Garter. “I think it’s time for you to get to know your daughter better.”

“How?” she asked, the older woman sounding eager.

“Sexually, d’oh,” I said. “Lesbian incest is the best, so get down on your knees and eat your daughter out.”

Her round tits heaved as she fell to her knees on the sidewalk. Before June and Lily had even finished crossing the road, Mrs. Garter had her face buried in her daughter’s pussy, licking and feasting, eating her with such passion.

It was such a beautiful sight to see. Kaitlyn’s blue eyes bulged. She shuddered and groaned. Her hips wiggled from side to side, grinding her hot cunt on her mother’s mouth. Her large tits jiggled with such a lovely sway.

Pussy juices ran down her thighs.

“Oh, wow, what is going on?” June asked. She was my age. Her blue eyes were wide as she stopped her bike at the side walk. “Is that your mom, Kaitlyn?”

“Lesbian incest is the best,” groaned Kaitlyn, her nipples hardening. She seized those nubs, squeezing them as her mother devoured her. “My mom’s proving it. She’s eating me with such hunger. Oh, wow.”

“June?” whimpered Lily, who was Lucilla’s age. She turned to start peddling away.

“Lily, don’t go,” I commanded, loving how she stopped. “Both of you, strip naked and relax. Incest is okay. Especially incest. In fact, nothing makes you two wetter than each other. You two are into sisterly love in a big way.”

“Mmm, it’s fun, Lily,” Lucilla said.

June and Lily dismounted their bikes, Lily’s crashing to the road while June flipped down her kickstand. They ripped off their helmets, June’s loose, sandy-blonde hair spilling around her shoulders. She wore a belly shirt, her stomach sexy. She pulled off her top and bra, her round breasts swaying, her breasts round and plump.

As she stripped, she stared at her little sister. Lily was cute and petite, her breasts small and budding, her nipples small but hardening. June let out a moan of pure, wanton lust as her lesbian desires for her sister kindled.

I awakened them in her! I loved being a naughty goddess!

The moment June was naked, I pulled her to me. Her round breast quivered as I slid my arm over her shoulder. She felt so nice against me. Her blue eyes sparkled as she looked at me. Her hips wiggled. Cars passed us on the street, gawking at us. I didn’t care.

“We have sexy sisters, don’t we?” I said, eyeing Lucilla. She bounced before me with excitement, her dark-brown bush soaked with her juices, her large, pink nipples thrusting hard from her tits. They were bigger nipples than my own.

“Yeah, we do,” June said. “I never really noticed, but Lily is just so cute.”

“Mmm, I bet your pussy is as wet as mine,” I said, my left hand darting across my body to slide between her thighs. I felt her silky bush and grinned at the juicy heat I found. “Oh, yes, you’re soaked. Want to get some relief?”

“You mean...” June’s blue eyes sparkled.

“Oh, yes! It’s time to get our pussies eaten!” I glanced at our sisters. “Lily, Lucilla, come attend to us! Love your sisters!”

“Yes!” Lucilla squealed. She darted to me, her round tits heaving.

“Oh, I will, June,” Lily said. She sank to her knees before June, her braid dancing down her lithe back.

My sister followed suit. She pressed her mouth into my bush, her delicate fingers stroking my thighs. I shuddered as her tongue flicked out, sliding through my hot folds. June gasped beside me, her arm slipping around my waist as she trembled.

I glanced at her, watching the pleasure cross her face as she experienced sisterly incest for the first time. Lily munched on June’s snatch, feasting with a hunger that made my classmate tremble. June’s blue eyes squeezed shut.

“It’s amazing, isn’t it?” I purred, Lucilla’s tongue sliding deep into my pussy, caressing my naughty flesh.

“Uh-huh!” moaned June, her hips wiggling, rubbing her side against mine. “Ooh, her tongue’s just teasing me.”

“It is amazing!” Kaitlyn gasped from nearby. “Oh, yes, my mom’s feasting on me. She’s got her tongue so deep in me.”

“I know, that’s great!” I gasped, Lucilla’s tongue swirling through my depths, sending waves of incestuous delight through me.

The sun warmed my tits as I trembled. Pleasure surged through me as my sister feasted on me. I held June tight to me, loving her body shivering beside mine. My right breast nudged her left as we both shuddered in delight, our little sisters feasting on us.

Then Kaitlyn slipped her arm against my other side, her mother shifting to keep up with her. My green-eyed schoolmate grinned at me. Her larger tit pressed on my left boob as she darted her head in and kissed me on the mouth.

I groaned into her sweet lips, my sister’s hands stroking my belly. Her touch invigorated me. Made the kiss I shared with Kaitlyn even hotter. My tongue dueled with hers, both of us moaning into our kiss as those we loved pleasured our cunts.

“That’s so hot!” moaned June. “Ooh, you two look so sexy together.”

Kaitlyn broke our kiss, her green eyes glassy. “I just wanted to kiss Serafina. And I shouldn’t hold back.”

“That’s right,” I groaned. “If you want someone, enjoy them! It’s the best.” I turned my head to June, her blue eyes glossy as she shuddered. “Right?”

“Right!” she said. Then she kissed me.

I groaned, holding tight to the two girls, my tongue dancing and dueling with June’s. We both moaned our delight, savoring our little sister’s and mom feasting on us. It was such a wonderful pleasure. It spilled such delight through my body. I groaned, shivering, shaking. My breasts heaved. I wiggled my hips from side to side as our tongues dueled each other.

“Yes, yes, Mom!” Kaitlyn moaned. “Mmm, I like that! Play with my clit! That’s going to make me cum!”

I broke the kiss with June to gasp, “Yes, yes, we all need to cum! Lucilla, make me explode!”

“I will!” my little sister moaned as she stared up at me, her mouth pressed into my snatch. My brown bush spilled over her nose. Her dark eyes were glassy with delight. Her fingers caressed my belly. “Make you cum so hard.”

Lucilla latched onto my clit. I gasped. My pussy clenched as the heat surged through me. A dizzy ripple shuddered through me. My toes curled. I groaned, my breasts jiggling and heaving. Heat washed through me. It was such an incredible delight that flowed through me.

“Oh, yes, yes,” I gasped. “Mmm, that’s good. Make me explode!”

“I want to cum all over your mouth, Lily!” June whimpered. “Oh, wow, that’s good! That’s so much better than my boyfriend!”

“I know!” gasped Kaitlyn. “God, Mom, you are a pussy-licking champ!”

“I haven’t eaten out a girl’s pussy since college!” whimpered Mrs. Carter, her green eyes twinkling. “Mmm, I missed it. You taste good, honey!”

I loved it. The three of us were all trembling as we had our pussies licked. Delight burned through my body. It trembled and writhed through me. I squirmed my hips, wiggling them from side to side as Lucilla sucked on my clit. She nibbled on it, teased me, sending jolts of rapture shooting through me.

I was going to cum so hard. I was going to explode. The pleasure built and swirled through me. My eyes rolled back in my head. I shivered and moaned. My fingers clenched on both June’s and Kaitlyn’s shoulders, holding them against me.

Our three incestuous passions moaned through the air. We were getting wild right in public. Just the way it should happen. My eyes fluttered, little stars dancing across my vision. I surveyed the world around me. The world I would create.

It was amazing.

“Incest is the best!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. “Everyone! It’s okay to fuck who you want! You don’t have to feel guilty! You don’t have to be jealous! Love and sex aren’t the same! Be happy and have fun! Fuck right here!”

My sister nibbled on my clit.

“You!” I gasped at the watching guy. “Go fuck that woman in the red dress!” My eyes snapped to the woman across the street watching us with a shocked look. “You, get down on your knees and enjoy yourself!”

She obeyed. He obeyed. It was so hot. I could make anyone do anything!

“You, fuck your wife bent over that car!” I moaned at a couple. “And you, suck that teenager’s dick!” A busty MILF darted to the teenage boy holding a skateboard filming our incestuous passion with his phone. “Don’t stop recording while she blows you!”

“Fuck, naw, chicky!” he said as the MILF fell to her knees and attacked his jeans.

This was amazing. I made sex happen wherever I went. I would make everyone so happy. Moans burst around us. Flesh slapped flesh as bystanders joined the fun. My little sister’s tongue gave me as much bliss as the passion I created around us.

“Oh, my fucking god!” moaned the woman in the red dress.

“Yes, yes, yes!” gasped the wife getting fucked bent over the car.

“Fuck, yeah!” panted the boy getting a blowjob from the sexy MILF.

“Sex is amazing!” I moaned, my sister’s tongue fluttering through my folds. “Oh, fuck yes!”

I came hard.

I exploded on my little sister’s mouth. Her tongue lapped up the cream flooding out of me. My round tits quivered, rubbing against June’s and Kaitlyn’s breasts. I held them tight to me as my pleasure surged through me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.