Incestuous Mind Control Explodes
Chapter 8: Sharing His Slutty Daughter

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Sharing His Slutty Daughter - With the Institute compromised, the final Halos are sent out to awaken the last five individuals. Mind control passion is about to explode!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Deidre’s mind reeled as she stared at the swollen belly of her sixteen-year-old daughter, Alexis. Cindy and Mindy’s words that the two rapidly growing children inside Alexis were the true Gemini gods dazed her. That Alex and Alexis using the Halo was all part of Dr. Blavatsky’s plan was such a powerful revelation.

Hope surged through Deidre.

Her son’s arguments had been persuasive that the wise Dr. Blavatsky had been wrong. That his soul had misjudged everything. She’d devoted her life to Dr. Blavatsky’s vision. She believed that the Halos, given to the correct twelve Gods, would cause the world to awaken to a new destiny. And so far, the Gods had not acted ... enlightened.

They were all horny. They used their powers for sexual domination. She had convinced herself that it was the right way. That their lusts were what mankind needed. They taught lessons that had restored her broken relationship with her ex-husband. She became his wife again and then his sex slave. She found joy with it. She made love to her children. She reveled in incestuous passion with her husband.

Robert, her husband and Master, grabbed her shoulders. He gripped her, held her, as the world spun around her. She shook her head, her eyes fluttering. This was so insane. Blood screamed through her veins as she stared at Alexis.

“What are you saying?” Alex demanded, his words powerful.

“That this is all part of Dr. Blavatsky’s plan,” said one of the twins, either Cindy or Mindy. They were too identical to tell apart.

“That you are doing just what Dr. Blavatsky saw. We all are.” A tone of awe elevated the girl’s words. “This is all supposed to be happening. Maybe your children are going to bring about the enlightenment.”

“Yes,” Deidre breathed, trembling, so hopeful that more than half her life wasn’t devoted to a mistake. She stared at her son, Alex, smiling at him. “Don’t you see, Alex. You don’t need to lose your faith at all.”


Willis Chevrolet – Capricorn

My mind burned from the simple command I gave the woman standing before me.

She blinked, her head shaking from side to side as my command, declaring I was her new husband, rewrote her mind. It was a powerful one. Stars burst across my vision as the needles bored into my thoughts.

“I ... I...” She blinked. “Yes, yes. You’re my husband but ... but ... Who are you? I don’t know you, but ... but...”

“I’m Willis,” I said, feeling suddenly awkward about it. “Willis Chevrolet. You?”

“Tamara,” she said, her voice dazed. “Tamara Victors. What is going on? Why do you have Mitch’s car?”

“Because he gave it to me for being an asshole,” I said.

Then her eyes widened as she noticed my seventeen-year-old daughter, Garnet, standing beside me. Tamara, in her mid-twenties, was beautiful even as she gasped in shock as she realized both my daughter and me were naked. Color blossomed across her cheeks.

“What is going on?”

“This is my daughter, Garnet,” I said, putting my arm around my blonde daughter’s shoulders, pulling the nubile teenager against me. She had a little bit of my cum staining her lips from blowing me on the drive over. “It’s okay that we’re naked. Incest is something you find wonderful, Tamara. You’re glad your new step-daughter is hot, she turns you on as much as I do, and that you think it’s okay that she fucks me because incest is okay. Garnet is our slut.”

“It’s so much fun fucking my Daddy,” Garnet said. As she spoke, I ground my teeth together as the needles attacked my mind, rewriting my mind.

Tamara shook her head, then she smiled at Garnet. “Well, she is beautiful.” Tamara shivered and licked her lips. Her eyes flicked back and forth between us. “But ... but ... Why am I your wife? What about Mitch?”

“He’s a cheating asshole,” I told her. “He fucks his yoga students, including my whore of an ex-wife. I just caught them. But I punished him.”

“What?” she gasped, pain flashing across her face. She shook her head. “Mitch was ... I mean ... He...”

The hurt straining her expression stirred my heart. I knew that ache of betrayal. Ever since I realized my wife was cheating on me, I felt that. It made you question everything. Made you ask what was wrong with you that the person who promised to love and be faithful to you no longer did. It sent you reeling. It killed your self-esteem. I wallowed in mire, thought I was trapped. My wife threatened to ruin my life if I left her. She would lie about me abusing her. She was Catholic. Divorce wasn’t an option for her. She wanted me to keep working, to support her while she fucked her yoga teacher.

The Halo that arrived and gave me these mind control powers had changed everything.

She stared down at her wedding ring, the diamond gleaming on there. Tears filled her eyes. She looked away, her shoulders shaking as she fought with her emotions. I couldn’t let her feel terrible. She didn’t deserve to feel like she was a mistake.

“Come on,” I said, stepping inside and grabbing my new wife’s shoulders. “Take me to your bathroom.”

“Bathroom?” she asked, looking up, her eyes swimming with tears. She took my hand and led me inside as she furrowed her brow, surprised she was doing this. “What’s going on here, Willis?”

“I’m mind-controlling you,” I said. “You don’t have a problem with that. You know that I won’t harm you.”

“Okay,” she said, squeezing my hand as she led me through the living room, passed a wall that had wedding photos of her and that cheating asshole. They looked as happy as I did with my ex-wife. She had no idea in those photos that her husband would fuck any piece of ass that threw themselves at him.

My ex was such a whore. I hoped she made my son happy. He could use her for as long as he wanted.

Past the living room, she led me down a short hallway and into a small bathroom. Not a full bath, but just a sink and a toilet. It was clean, fresh smelling. She kept up the house, wanting to make her home with Mitch something special.

I hated the man more.

I turned her to face the mirror. I stood beside her, my arm around her. She would make a good wife. She would be loving. She wouldn’t cheat on me. Hurt me. She would be faithful like my whore-ex should have been.

“Look at yourself,” I told her.

She raised her eyes then wiped at her tears. She drew in a shuddering breath. She looked so miserable. I had to take away her pain and make her feel worthwhile again. She didn’t deserve this at all.

“You are better than Mitch,” I said. “He’s your ex-husband because he’s a cheating dog. He’s such a pathetic man that you don’t feel at all bad. You feel relieved. You’re free of him. Free to have a man who will love you. Now that you know what he is, you don’t love him at all. You despise him.”

The pain burned across my thoughts. It was intense, but worth it as the pain in her face turned into anger. She stiffened beside me, her back straightening. She wasn’t being crushed by her ex’s actions. She wasn’t feeling grief at his betrayal.

“That’s right,” he said. “You don’t need him because you have me. I’m your husband now.” I stared at the mirror with her. “I’m your husband. You love me. You’ll cherish me, be faithful to me. You won’t ever have sex with another man. Know that I love you with all my heart. That you don’t have to ever wonder if I’ll cheat on you because I’ll share any woman with you and...”

My mind changed. I was staring at my reflection as I said these words. They bounced back on me and ... I could feel my own thoughts rewriting my mind. I was ... changing myself as I stared in the mirror.

“I love Tamara,” I said. “I’m her husband. I’ll share my women with her. I won’t cheat on her.”

My heart beat faster. This euphoric rush surged through me. My arm tightened around Tamara’s arms. I stared at her and this warmth spread through me. I felt like a teenager again. Her eyes met mine. She whimpered. I could see the passion in her eyes.

“Willis,” she groaned. “I ... I ... love you.”

“Love you,” I groaned and then we were kissing.

I pulled her against me, my heart beating with such passion as I held my new wife. She wouldn’t hurt me like that bitch had. She would love me. Be faithful to me. I had hope again. It was so amazing. Our tongues met. She tasted so sweet. She was so hot. My dick grew so hard against her, pressing on her shirt.

I held her. Loved her. I rejoiced in her arms. This heady rush shot through me. Her hand gripped my head, fingers sliding through my short, blond hair. Her black hair brushed my hands on her lower back and...

I slid them lower.

I cupped her ass through the pajama bottoms she wore. I squeezed her rump, feeling how firm her ass was. She was in great shape. Young and beautiful, and that asshole Mitch still cheated on her. I pulled her so tight against me, loving me.

I broke the kiss, staring into her eyes. “Tamara, I love you so much.”

“Willis!” she sighed in that breathy delight. “This is all so much. I can’t believe this. How much I love you. I don’t even know you.”

“We’ll get to know each other,” I told her. “We have our whole lives to figure out how wonderful we are. We’re going to do such amazing things together. We’re going to make sure that husbands and wives don’t hurt each other like that asshole and that bitch did to us.”

Tamara nodded her head.

“You are so beautiful.” I glanced at the mirror, staring at myself. “You’re always going to make me so excited. So hard. And I’ll always make you so wet.” My thoughts prickled as I changed us both.

My dick was so hard.

“And Garnet, your new daughter, also makes you wet.”

“Oh, yes,” Tamara groaned, her hips wiggling. “Mmm, I’m soaking my panties, Willis.” She licked her lips. “She is cute. And blonde.”

“She was almost a whore, but I saved her. Now she’s just our slut,” I said. “She’ll be so happy letting us use her for our pleasure. Right, honey?”

“Of course, Daddy,” Garnet moaned from the hallway. “I love being your slut. It’s so hot. And I’ll be my new mom’s slut, too. I’ll be a slut for anyone you want.”

“See, she’s an obedient daughter now,” I said, grinning at my new wife. “Want to get to know her better?”

“I want to get know you both better,” Tamara moaned.

“Let’s go up to our new bedroom.” I grinned at her. “We’re going to break it in.”

“Yes!”

She broke away from me though her hand still grasped mine. She led me with an eagerness to the doorway. Then she paused. She glanced at her left hand. At the ring on there. Her brow furrowed. A look of anger or disgust, or maybe both, rippled across her face.

I seized her ring and ripped it off her finger. I tossed it in the toilet. “You don’t need that. I’ll get you something better. Something bigger. Only the best for my wife.”

She beamed at me. “God, I love you, Willis. Come on, I’m so wet. You and our daughter are so hot.”

“Yes!” Garnet said. “Ooh, she’s cute, Daddy. I’m glad you’re making her happy. I’m glad you’re happy, too. I wish I hadn’t listened to Mom. She told me this was how women treated men. That we just needed to take what we wanted from them. But I understand. That’s what bitches do. I don’t want to be a bitch.

“Just your slut, Daddy.”

“Isn’t she cute?” I asked my new wife as Garnet backed down the hallway before us, her perky, round tits bouncing and jiggling as she grinned at us. Her pink nipples thrust out hard while my cum ran down her thighs, white and pearly.

“She is,” Tamara said. “I’ve never been into girls before, but ... She is sexy.”

Garnet beamed.

Tamara led us back through the living room. I glared at the wedding pictures. We would get rid of those later, for now, we would just love each other. Garnet let Tamara take the lead now. This was our new life. We would have such an amazing time.

Tamara hurried us up the stairs, her ass looking so cute in her flannel pajama bottoms. I couldn’t wait to see my new wife naked. We gained the second floor and she rushed us down the hallway to her bedroom. Of course it was neat. She was a woman that tended to the house properly. A flower comforter covered the bed, lacy doilies draped the dresser. A photo of her and her ex in jogging clothes hugging somewhere outdoors set on the nightstand.

“Let me see that body,” I said, so hard for Tamara. She truly was a hot woman. “Let me see how sexy my new wife is.”

“Yes, yes, show that hot bod, Mom!” Garnet said. She hugged me from behind, those teenage titties rubbing on my back. She nuzzled up to my ear, nibbling on it while Tamara gave me such a sultry look.

Tamara drew up her flannel top, revealing more and more of her toned belly. She had a tan to her skin that came from sunbathing. She wasn’t wearing a bra beneath, pale triangles of silky flesh surrounded her pink nipples thrusting hard from areolas. Her boobs were almost as firm as my daughter’s as they swayed. She pulled her top off, her black hair spilling in waves around her hungry face.

“Those are just such cute titties,” moaned Garnet. “Her tan lines are sexy.”

“Yeah, they are,” I groaned, my dick throbbing. “You are gorgeous, Tamara.”

Delight danced in her eyes. She had such a naughty smile on her face. How could that asshole cheat on her? She was amazing. My heart thundered in my chest for how beautiful she was. My dick twitched hard.

Garnet’s hand stroked down my body and found it. She stroked it while purring in my ear, “Mmm, she’s taking off those bottoms. Do you think she’s shaved? Have a landing strip? How does she groom her pussy?”

“We’re going to find out,” I said.

Tamara winked at me as she untied her pajama bottoms. Then she wiggled them off, revealing a cute pair of pink panties beneath. Her legs were equally tan and sleek, shaved and beautiful. Her breasts bounced as Tamara stepped out of them. My new wife turned around, wiggling her rump at me.

She was so sexy. My dick throbbed in Garnet’s stroking hand. My daughter’s shaved pussy rubbed on my ass, her landing strip a narrow, ticklish delight. She fisted faster and faster. She made me ache as Tamara looked over her shoulder at me. Her eyes flashed as she hooked her panties’ waistband.

She shoved her panties down her rump. She bent over, thrusting that ass at me, her tan lines on her butt-cheeks. I groaned as her dark bush, trimmed close, peeked between her thighs. She wiggled her hips back and forth.

“She’s wet, Daddy,” Garnet whispered. “She’s dripping for you. She’s hot for you, Daddy.”

“I am,” Tamara moaned as she stepped out of her panties. She turned around, staring at me with open hunger.

“You have such a yummy looking pussy, Mom,” Garnet said. “Mmm, I have such a hot step-mom.”

Tamara’s smile grew. “And I have a sexy slut for a step-daughter.”

My daughter shuddered against me. “Yes, yes, such a slut!”

“You want to eat her cunt, honey?” I asked. “You want to eat your new mother’s pussy.”

“You know I do, Daddy!” moaned Garnet. “I’m her slut, too. I have to prove it.”

“Prove it.”

“Yes!” She kissed my neck then broke away from me, letting go of my throbbing dick. She darted forward from me and grabbed Tamara’s hand. “Mom, ready to get your pussy devoured?”

“Yes,” my wife said, her eyes flashing to me. She smiled as she let Garnet push her down on the bed.

Tamara’s breasts jiggled. She wasn’t much older than my daughter, maybe five or six years older. She was sexy. Delicious. Perfect. My daughter pressed her thighs apart. She leaned down, her ass pointed right at me.

Her sloppy cunt, dripping with my cum, beckoned.

“Oh, yes,” Tamara gasped, her dark eyes widening. “Oh, you are a slut. You just dove into my pussy and ... Yes!”

“Is she loving you?” I asked, mounting the bed. My cock bobbed and swayed before me. “Is she making you feel good?”

“Oh, yes,” she said, shuddering. “Far better than that asshole and ... Oh, yes! Garnet! Oh, you little slut!”

I loved how my new wife shuddered as my daughter ate her. Garnet feasted with such a wild hunger. She wiggled her hips from the side. Cum and juices ran down my daughter’s thighs. Her shaved pussy looked so fuckable, her pink lips slightly parted, her clit hard.

Tamara grabbed Garnet’s blonde hair. Tamara held my daughter to her pussy, grinding her pussy on her. She gasped and moaned, her face twisting with pleasure. Her breasts jiggled. Her legs twitched, swinging open and close.

“Oh, my god, Willis!” she moaned. “Oh, yes, she’s such a slut! She’s got her tongue jammed so far inside of me. Just swirling around and ... and ... You naughty girl! That’s my butt-hole!”

“What did she do?” I asked, stroking my cock as I approached my daughter’s cunt.

“She jammed a finger up my butt!” moaned Tamara. The bed creaked as she humped against my daughter. “Oh, that’s wicked. Ooh, she’s making me feel good.”

“Enjoy her!” I commanded. “It’s not cheating with another woman if we share her.”

“Yes!” Tamara moaned.

“So long as the woman’s not cheating herself. If she’s single, or a slut like my daughter, then it’s okay.”

“Yes, yes, yes!” my wife gasped. “Ooh, are you going to fuck our daughter?”

I grinned as I rubbed my cock against my daughter’s juicy pussy. “Not just fuck her. Breed her. Sluts need to breed new sluts.”

“Of course!” Tamara moaned while my thoughts prickled. “Breed a slut-daughter in her! Maybe ... Maybe we’ll have a son, and he’ll need a slut!”

What an incredible woman.

“Yes!” I growled and thrust my cock into my daughter’s cunt.

Her juicy, sloppy snatch embraced my cock. She brimmed with my last load of cum I was so eager to spill more in her. To breed a slut in her and a son in my wife. I would raise him right. He would find a woman to love and share his slut-sister with.

My balls smacked into my daughter’s cunt. He rammed deep into her cunt, plunging over and over into her. Her pussy clenched down around my dick. Her hips wiggled from side to side, stirring her incestuous twat around my cock.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I groaned “Oh, Garnet, you’re such a wonderful slut!”

“Thank you, Daddy!” she moaned, her voice muffled by her step-mother’s pussy. “Oh, yes, fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my cunt! Breed a slut-daughter in me!”

“Yes, yes! Put a slut in her belly!” moaned Tamara, her body shuddering. “And you, you little whore, keep fingering my asshole and licking my clit. I want to cum!”

“Make her cum, slut!” I growled, pounding her hard. I buried into her again and again. I rammed to the hilt in her. “Make me wife explode!”

“Yes, Daddy!” gasped my daughter.

My balls thwacked into her pussy lips as the pressure built and built in them. My nuts swelled with cum approaching a boil. I ached to erupt in her incestuous depths. Her silky sheath squeezed about me. She undulated her hips, stirring around my shaft. The stimulated pleasure rippled through me.

It was incredible. I groaned as her snatch squeezed around me. She bucked back into me as she feasted on my new wife. She moaned into Tamara’s pussy. My daughter’s cunt grew hotter and hotter around me. She whimpered, her snatch clenching down on me every time I buried in her.

“You’re going to cum, too, aren’t you, slut?” I growled.

“So hard, Daddy!” she moaned. “Your cock is churning me up! It’s so incredible, Daddy! Your dick is amazing!”

I grinned, plowing into her hard. I plunged into her juicy cunt. I buried into her hard. I wanted to feel her cumming on my dick. Her silky sheath massaged me. It was incredible to enjoy. I gripped her hips, pounding her as the ache built and built at the crown of my cock.

Then Tamara gasped. Her back arched, thrusting her tits up into the air. They bounced and jiggled. Her hips wiggled from side to side. Then her eyes shot open. She cried out in rapture. I groaned as my new wife came.

“You naughty slut!” Tamara howled. “Oh, Garnet! Oh, you’re such a good pussy-licker, slut!”

“Goddamn, yes!” I moaned, pounding my daughter’s cunt. I rammed into her, the friction building and building the pressure in my balls. “You made your step-mother cum, you slut! You did great!”

“Thank you, Daddy!” she moaned. And then she spasmed.

Her cunt rippled around my cock.

Her pussy convulsed as I drove into her. That wonderful, massaging delight engulfed my cock. I grunted as her juices flowed, bathing my crotch and balls. My daughter squealed in delight, the little slut’s head snapping, her blonde hair flying.

“Daddy! Daddy! Yes, yes, yes! You’re just such a stud! I’m cumming so hard!”

“Oh, you have to cum in her, Willis!” my new wife begged. “You have to breed her! You have to spill your cum into her.”

“Yes, Daddy! Breed me! Plant a slut-daughter in my cunt!”

I groaned, my balls aching. I buried into the depths of my daughter. My dick drank in the writhing bliss. She milked me. Her cunt hungered for my seed. My balls tightened. My muscles tensed, my back arching. Then it happened.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.