Incestuous Mind Control Explodes
Chapter 7: Brother’s Mind-Controlling Passion

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Brother’s Mind-Controlling Passion - With the Institute compromised, the final Halos are sent out to awaken the last five individuals. Mind control passion is about to explode!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Deidre Icke’s buzz from her orgasm instantly vanished as a wave of fear washed over her. Alexis clutched her swollen, pregnant belly. Deidre’s sixteen-year-old daughter rubbed herself, her eyes so wide, a look of shock on her face.

“I ... I...”

Alexis was pregnant, but only a few weeks. She shouldn’t be showing. In the last hour she’d gone from having a flat belly to looking five or six months pregnant. It should be impossible, but she had been exposed to the Halo.

They weren’t meant for pregnant women.

“What do we do?” Alexis gasped, staring at her twin brother, the father of her child.

Alex grabbed her, his face pale. His head shot around, looking lost. A moment ago, he was in charge here, using his mind control powers. He cast his gaze around the hallway while Alexis pressed against him, her entire body trembling.

“The infirmary,” Deidre said. The panic was sweeping through her, but she couldn’t let it swallow her. She had to act. To be in-charge here for her children. “Come on. Let’s go.”

“Yes,” her ex-husband, and master, said. Robert rushed to his children, taking hold of Alexis’s from the other side. “It’s going to be okay, honey. We’ll get you to Dr. Velikovsky and you’ll be fine. You’ll see. Everything will be all right.”

“Yeah,” Alex said, his voice tight.

“Come on,” Deidre said, backing away. “It’ll be perfect. You’ll see. Dr. Velikovsky knows about the nanites. He can help you.”

Alexis nodded her head, her face tight, her eyes tremulous. Deidre glanced at her daughter’s belly and ... it looked larger still. Alexis gasped, her hand rubbing at her belly. She shot Deidre a look of awe and panic.

“I ... I think my child just kicked,” she whimpered.


Sirvard Vahan – Cancer

I loved my abusive husband kneeling before me. His beardless cheeks made him look so pathetic, almost effeminate, instead of the strong, burly, Muslim man who would “discipline” me with his fists. He had to prove he was stronger than me. Better.

When things went wrong in his life, I had to suffer.

For years, I convinced myself that it was my lot in life. That a Muslim woman had to endure this. The only way to get into Heaven was to please my husband. If I didn’t ... So I swallowed my dignity and endured. Then the Halo arrived.

I became something more.

He held the harness of the strap-on for her, the fleshy dildo bobbed up and down before him. He whimpered, having to serve her. He was just my dog now. I smiled, loving thinking of the bastard like that. This was how husbands should act. They should serve their wives.

Men were good for nothing more than their cocks. To breed their women and give them daughters. And to be used for the pleasure of their cocks. My son had an amazing dick. He fucked me hard. He was a good son now.

He was my good cock-slave.

“Mmm, Mom, that looks big,” said Anahit, my fourteen-year-old daughter.

“You’re ready for it,” I told her, feeling a little prickle across my thoughts as my powers sank into her. “You’ll stretch, and it’ll feel incredible. Once I’ve broken you in, we’ll find you the perfect cock-slave for you to enjoy.”

“Okay, Mom,” Anahit said, her pale face smiling. Like me, she was a Syrian Armenian, a minority population. When I was pregnant with Edvard, my sixteen-year-old son, my husband and I came to the U.S. as refugees.

I stepped into the straps. I shivered as my husband lifted it up my leg. He wanted to deflower our daughter. He was working up the courage to molest her. Now I would enjoy everything he wanted from Anahit.

And Anahit would beg me to do it.

I glanced at my daughter, her pale, flushed body sitting on the dining room table. Her older brother knelt before her, his face smeared with her pussy juices. Edvard had eaten Anahit to several orgasms, pleasing her the way a man should. They never should hurt their women, but only give them pleasure when the woman chooses.

Then spend the rest of the time taking care of them and being their slaves. No longer would women have to serve their men. I would change everything.

My husband brought the strap-on harness up to my waist. I glanced down at him and said, “Dog, did the store clerk teach you how to put this on?”

“He did, Mistress,” he said, his voice strained with humiliation. “I have to make sure the base is over your clit so you can feel it.”

I nodded my head, my naked tits jiggling before me. My dark-brown nipples thrust out hard from my pale tits. They swayed before me as he adjusted the dildo. I groaned as my clit throbbed, loving the feel of the dildo. He tightened the vinyl straps, getting me ready to pop our daughter’s cherry.

“How many times did you fantasize about deflowering our daughter, Dog?” I asked.

“So many times,” he groaned. “I don’t know, Mistress. I would think about it all the time. She’s so young, like you were when we married. Just as beautiful.”

“Are you saying I’m not beautiful?” I hissed.

He flinched. “Of course you are, but ... She was fresh. New.”

“Go kneel in the corner, Dog!” I snapped, my fingers pointed. “Watch as I make our daughter into a woman. She’ll enjoy it when I do it. You would have just hurt her. Made her cry. Defiled her. I’ll love her, Dog!”

“Yes, Mistress,” he said and started to rise.

“Crawl!” I snarled, such anger roaring through me. “You’re a dog! A bitch!”

My husband crawled across the floor, his head hung. It was a pathetic shuffle. I shivered, feeling so powerful. He reached the corner in moments, turning around to watch. I smiled, gripping my fake cock. It thrust before me, far bigger than my husband’s dick.

“Anahit, you are going to love this,” I commanded. “A good daughter always loves her mother’s dildo fucking her.” My thoughts prickled.

“I will, Mother,” she said, a smile spreading across her lips. Her small breast quivered. Her dark eyes stared at the dick that would deflower her. She licked her lips, her fingers playing with my dark-brown nipples.

I advanced on her, the dildo bouncing before me. It was hard and flexible. I would fuck it into her and make her into explode. I would give her such pleasure. My daughter smiled at me, her eyes burning, her body flushed.

Her brother watched, too, kneeling there, his hands on his knees, his cock thrusting hard before him. He was a little bigger than his father. My pussy clenched. I loved having my son’s young cock in me. He would have turned into a monster like his father. The dog had been training Edvard, but I rescued him.

Now he was my cock-slave.

“Did your brother give you a great orgasm?” I asked Anahit as I moved up to the table, her thighs open wide. Her shaved snatch gleamed with her juices. Like other Muslim women, we shaved our pussies for hygiene reasons.

But it did look so sexy, so girlish and tight, her lips barely parted to show off her virgin flesh.

“Yes, Mother,” she said, her eyes gleaming. “He did a great job. An amazing job.”

“Good,” I said, pressing my dildo against her virgin flesh.

My daughter shuddered. She whimpered and leaned back on her hands. Her small tits quivered as I moved the dildo’s round tip up and down her slit. Her juices coated the tip. She whimpered as I pressed against something. A barrier.

Her maidenhead.

This was what my husband craved. He’d popped my cherry on our wedding night, and then thought he could raise his daughter to experience that delight again. But I would enjoy this so much. Anahit stared into my eyes with such eager need.

“Please, Mother,” she moaned, her dark eyes glassy with desire. “Take me. Love me. I want you, too. I know it’ll feel incredible.”

“Mmm, I will,” I said. “But something is missing. Edvard, my cock-slave, I need you fucking me.”

“Yes, Mother!” he groaned and bounded to his feet with the enthusiasm of a teenage boy.

He moved behind me. His cock grazed my rump. I shivered as the tip, wet with his precum, slid down between my thighs. I shivered as he slid across my taint and found my pussy. This was all a man was good for.

Fucking a woman. Giving her pleasure and his seed. Maybe my son would quicken a child in me. Another daughter to raise right, or another cock-slave to mold into pleasing me.

His cock found the entrance of my pussy. I groaned as he rammed into my depths. I shuddered as he stretched out my sheath. He filled me, plunging deeper and deeper into me with a single thrust. His crotch smacked into my ass, the slapping sound echoing around me. My tits heaved.

Anahit gasped as the force of the impact pressed the dildo’s tip against her maidenhead.

“Mother!” she moaned.

My son drew back his cock. I stared into my daughter’s eyes as the pleasure rippled through my cunt. My snatch clenched down on his shaft. Then he thrust into me. His shaft slammed deep into my pussy again, a wave of delight soared through me.

His hands gripped my breasts. He grunted and groaned as he loved my pussy. He hammered me hard, thrusting into me with that thick cock. It was so wonderful to feel him in me. He pounded me so hard. He thrust into my depths and churned me up.

“Oh, yes!” he groaned. “Mother! Your pussy!”

“Yes!” I moaned, pushing the dildo against my daughter’s hymen as he pounded me. She shuddered and whimpered. She stared at me with such need.

“Please, please, pop my cherry, Mother!” moaned Anahit. “I need you in me. So badly.”

I stared into her eyes and saw my daughter’s need while my son hammered my pussy. I readied myself. Edvard drew back his cock, my pussy drinking in the hot delight of his shaft, the friction incredible. Then he thrust into me.

The force propelled me forward.

Anahit gasped as my dildo buried into her cunt. Her hymen tore with ease. My daughter’s lower lip curled as the fleshy dildo vanished into her snatch. Her pussy swallowed it. I drove it deeper and deeper into her.

“Mother!” she gasped, her head thrown back. “Oh, Mother, that’s incredible.”

I smiled, hearing the pleasure in her voice. I only had pain on my first time. My husband just stabbed into me, pumped a few times, then came. It grew better after that, but he didn’t take the time to love me. To eat me out and get me ready.

I kissed my daughter. I thrust my tongue into her mouth while my son pumped away at my pussy. Pleasure spilled through me as my hips moved, matching his rhythm. I fucked my fake cock in and out of my daughter’s deflowered cunt.

She moaned into my kiss. Her tongue danced with mine, her arms hugging around my neck. Our breasts pressed together, her nipples hard, smaller than mine. Pleasure tingled through my body. It was incredible. My pussy clenched on my son’s cock, feeding off the bliss from my nipples and the sparks flaring from my clit.

Every time I buried the dildo into my daughter, propelled forward by my son’s hard thrust, pleasure burst from my clit. It was wonderful. I loved it. I trembled and shuddered, the pleasure rippling through my body. It was such a wondrous thing to experience.

My tongue dueled with my daughters. We moaned into each other’s lips, sharing this wondrous, incestuous rapture. My cunt clenched about my son’s cock, the pleasure building and building in me. It wouldn’t be long until I exploded. Until that amazing pleasure burst through me.

I fucked my daughter harder, faster. The table creaked as she squirmed on it. Our breasts pressed tight together as she clung to me. Edvard pounded me. He grunted as he drilled that cock into me. The thick head rubbed along the top of my pussy walls, stimulating me.

“Mother!” he groaned. “Mother, you’re just so hot and tight.”

“Yes, yes, yes!” I gasped, breaking the kiss. “Oh, yes, fuck me, cock-slave! Love my pussy!”

“I love it, Mother!” he moaned.

Anahit giggled. “And I love your fake-cock, Mother! Oh, this is incredible. You’re making me explode. Oh, yes, yes! Just fuck me. Slam into me. I’m going to cum, Mother! I love this!”

“Cum!” I moaned. “Never be ashamed of your pleasure!”

“Never!”

She kissed me again. Her tongue thrust into me. She moaned into me. It was so hot. My pussy clenched down on Edvard’s cock. The friction surged through me. Stars danced before my eyes as my pleasure swelled through me.

I couldn’t take much more.

My daughter gasped in my delight. She moaned into my mouth. Her tongue fluttered in my mouth, dancing with it. Her body clung to me. She was cumming. I made her orgasm on her first time. I clutched her tight, reveling in this moment.

It sent me over the edge.

“Yes!” I howled, breaking our kiss. “Oh, yes, yes!”

My pussy convulsed around my son’s cock. My snatch writhed about that amazing dick. He churned me up. I buried my dildo into my daughter’s cunt, my clit bursting with pleasure, adding to the convulsing bliss rippling through my body.

“Mother!” he groaned as he fucked into my twat.

He grunted, pounding me. He whimpered and then gasped, “May I cum in your pussy, Mother?”

I shuddered. That was just the way a good cock-slave should behave. “Yes! Yes! Give me your seed!”

Edvard drove his cock over and over into my writhing pussy, stimulating me. More and more waves of rapture washed out of my snatch. My mind drank it in. I trembled between my two children, stars bursting across my vision. It was delicious.

He grunted as he rammed into me. His hot, incestuous seed spurted into me. It was wonderful to feel it spilling in me. It was incredible. My pussy spasmed and milked his cock. I drew out more and more of his cum.

It was wonderful. My mind melted. It was just so incredible.

“Mother!” Edvard groaned.

“Mmm, yes,” I moaned as I buzzed on my orgasmic high. “Such a good cock-slave.”

“Oh, Mother, thank you,” Anahit moaned, her eyes floating before me. “I feel so amazing! That was the best.”

“Of course it was,” I said, rubbing my nose against hers. “Mothers always make sure their daughters are pleased.”

I groaned as my son pulled out of my snatch. I whimpered, his seed in me. I clamped my pussy tight to hold in his seed while I was eager to have more fun with my daughter. I pulled the dildo out of Anahit, making her whimper in the process, then I turned around.

“Edvard, Dog, I want the house cleaned before you go to bed,” I said. “Dog, you can sleep on the couch for now.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he said, sitting in the corner, his face flushed.

I shivered, loving that he watched me deflower our daughter.

“Now, me and you are going to have a delicious time in bed,” I said, grabbing my daughter’s hand.

“Yes, Mother,” she said, her voice so bright.

She hopped off the table, her pussy juices dribbling down her thighs. I led her through the house, passing my crawling husband and son. I kept my pussy clamped, trying to hold in my son’s jizz. I wanted my daughter to have a yummy treat.

We headed up the stairs. Our feet slapped up the stairs. Then we burst into my bedroom. My husband would never share my bed again. I’d never have to sleep beside him, listening to him snore, while my body ached from his latest beating.

“I want you to lick me clean,” I purred, stretching out on the bed. “Eat all your brother’s cum out of my pussy.”

“Yes, Mother!” Anahit moaned, licking her lips. “That sounds so naughty.”

“Mmm, yes, it will be,” I said, spreading my thighs.

I couldn’t hold it in anymore. The jizz trickled out of me, dribbling down to my rump as my cute daughter settled down between my thighs. Her black hair spilled about her face as she leaned in. I trembled, licking my lips, eager for this amazing moment.

Her tongue licked up that line of cum that dribbled out of me, flicking her tongue right to my shaved pussy. I gasped. My toes curled as her tongue fluttered through my folds. I whimpered, loving the feel of my daughter’s tongue.

“Ooh, that’s it,” I groaned. “That’s how you do it, Anahit.”

“You like it, Mother?” she asked, her eyes staring up at me.

“Yes, yes, lick all of your brother’s cum out of me,” I moaned.

She fluttered her tongue through my pussy. She licked and lapped up and down my snatch, gathering all that wonderful jizz leaking out of me. My hips wiggled from side to side as she feasted on me. She thrust it into my pussy, scooping it out of me.

Her tongue fluttered through me. My ass squeezed and clenched. My legs spasmed as the pleasure flowed through me. My back arched. My breasts jiggled as my sweet daughter feasted on me. Her tongue was so different from her brother’s. She was gentle and delicious, so feminine and loving.

“Oh, Anahit,” I moaned. “Mmm, I love you so much. You’re just such a naughty delight. Oh, wow, you’re going to make me explode.”

“I will, Mother!” she moaned. Then she jammed her tongue into my depths.

Pleasure rippled through me. I licked my lips, my breasts heaving. My hand squeezed and kneaded them. My fingers dug into my tits. My fingers slid up to my nipples. I pinched them as my daughter devoured me.

Her hands grabbed my rump. I groaned as she kneaded them. She nuzzled her lips tight against my pussy. The pleasure surged through me. I twisted my nipples as her fingers squeezed my butt-cheeks. Her tongue swirled through me, teased me.

“Oh, yes, Anahit!” I moaned as her fingers clenched again. “That’s good.”

“You taste so good, Mother!” Anahit moaned. “Especially with Edvard’s cum in you!”

“Yes, yes, such a good daughter!” I panted. “I’ll lick you clean after your cock-slave fucks you.”

“Yes!” she moaned, her fingers shifting on my rump as she thrust her tongue deep into my cunt. Her fingers were on the edge of my butt-crack.

A wicked idea popped into my mind. Something depraved and wanton. I didn’t have to be ashamed of it. I was free to act on my desires. I could do what I desired. I had the power to change the world and make it better.

“Finger my asshole, Anahit!” I moaned, my thoughts burning.

“Oh, Mother!” she gasped, her fingers sliding into my butt-crack. “Oh, that’s so dirty.”

“Uh-huh!” I moaned. “But we’re women. We can do whatever we want! We can enjoy our desires!”

Her fingers found my asshole. I groaned as she pressed one against it. I gasped as her digit wiggled into my rectum. The pleasure swept through me. My eyes squeezed shut. My fingers pinched my nipple. I twisted my nub as her tongue fluttered up my pussy and her finger reamed into my asshole.

She pumped it into my butt-hole. She fingered me as she devoured my pussy. She licked all the cum out of me. She devoured me. She made me feel amazing. I groaned, my back arching, grinding my snatch against her face.

The pleasure surged through me. My orgasm came closer and closer to erupting through me. Her finger wiggled through me. Her tongue fluttered into my depths. The dual delights fueled me. I pinched my nipples hard.

I came.

“Anahit!” I moaned.

My pussy convulsed. I bathed my daughter’s face with my passion. My asshole writhed about her finger thrusting into my asshole. My eyes squeezed shut. I bucked against her, smearing across her face as her tongue licked me.

The pleasure flowed into my mind. This rushing warmth of incestuous passion. My daughter pleased me. Loved me. It was incredible. I licked my lips as I moaned, my toes curling. I needed to do something to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.