The Three Signs - Book 4 - Lisa - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 4 - Lisa

Copyright© 2018 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 13 Foursomes are Awesome

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 Foursomes are Awesome - Follow the story of Will Morris as he makes his way to adulthood. Is he going to get over the loss of Janelle? Is he going to find the love of his life? Has Lori and Megan disappeared from his life forever? If you haven't read the first three books in this series, this will be difficult to follow.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Politics  

Easter with Georgina

Easter Weekend April 1 - 4, 1983

We had two events to plan for; the release party for ‘Callipygous’, which was scheduled for Wednesday, April 6th, and the Easter Weekend with Georgina. For the release event, Mary Beth had arranged for all of the girls to have special panties with large butt cheek inserts. A visit to Charlie at ‘Kinkz’ had resulted in them all having larger than usual buttocks; there was much laughing and squeezing of backsides. As Stewie said, ‘You are all incredibly booty-licious!”. Even Mary Beth and Lisa, who wouldn’t be up on the stage, got into the ‘butt enhancement’ act.

For the Easter weekend, the four of us would have the house to ourselves; Patrick and Wendy were going to Nowra to visit Wendy’s mother for Easter. Mary Beth and Chris were going on a Rail Transport Museum train excursion, apparently a number of passenger train branch lines in the southern part of the state were planned to be closed – technically, ‘mothballed’ – and there was a special excursion train traveling along these lines while they still could.

“I think we should give Georgina a gentle introduction to being with the four of us,” Lisa suggested. “Maybe on the Thursday night, she should spend that just with Will. Fiona, you and I can sleep together in your room.”

“Makes sense, I don’t think she would want an audience for her first time with Will,” Fiona replied. “Then Friday night, maybe I can sleep with her, while you sleep with him, and we swap around for Saturday night.”

“Then Sunday night all four of us can be together,” Lisa said. “Sounds like a plan. What do we want to do during the daytime?”

“What if we went to the Easter Show on Saturday?” I suggested.

“Sounds good to me,” Fiona said. “Now, I don’t expect any of you to come with me, but I plan to go to Easter mass on Sunday, up at St. Michaels, on Longueville Road. I’m not a big church goer, but I like to go at Eastertime and Christmas, and maybe once a month. I go when you are off sailing.”

“I’ll go with you,” Lisa said. “Mum and Dad will be going, with Desley. I think Easter is about the only time of the year Dad goes to church; he goes on about the nuns at the orphanage when he was a kid, I think they left a lasting, and not so positive, impression on him. But they have asked us to a barbeque lunch afterwards.”

“We should get some fish or seafood to have on Friday, too,” Fiona said.

“I’ll pick up something from the fish markets on Wednesday,” I said. “Prawns, maybe some nice fish to grill for dinner?”

“Sounds good to me,” Lisa said, and we were in agreement. “What can we do on Friday?”

“What if we went down to the park by the river, where we went with Chrissy the other month? I think the weather will be fine all weekend,” I said.

The others agreed with my suggestion, so all that was left for me to do was call into the fish markets on the way home from Uni on Wednesday, and pick up Georgina at her apartment on Thursday afternoon, and bring her to our place.


When Georgina and I got home, Lisa and Fiona already had dinner underway; they were cooking chicken Marsala. I went down to the wine cellar to select a suitable bottle to have with the meal; meanwhile Georgina unpacked her bag, had a shower and got dressed for dinner. I set the table, getting out the ‘nice’ dinnerware that I kept for special occasions. I decided that we would sit two on each side of the table; we could work out who would sit at which place; my preference would be for Lisa and I to sit on one side facing Georgina and Fiona.

Georgina emerged from my room dressed in a rather elegant outfit; a dark green skirt, nice white blouse, emerald earrings and matching necklace. I commented on how nice she looked, and she told me that Lisa had said to her that we would be dressing up for dinner. That was news to me; I thought that I really should go and clean myself up, have a shave, shower, and wear something decent. I left Georgina with the others in the kitchen, and went to my room to get dressed for dinner.

When I had returned to the kitchen, Lisa and Fiona had left to get dressed; Georgina was in the dining room, checking out the built-in cabinets.

“The woodwork in here is so lovely,” she said. “I assume it is original to the house?”

“Yes, I think so. When I moved in, we refurbished a lot of it; sanding it back and redoing the stain on it. The floors were redone as well. Eventually I will get the upper floor rebuild, and the roof redone, but that will have to wait a few years.”

“I think it’s great, the way you are restoring the house, and the property to how it was originally. It must have been a very fancy place in its day.”

“Well, in its day, it sat on about sixty acres of land, I think. There were orchards, paddocks with a few milk cows, vegetable gardens. But all of that has been subdivided and houses have been built on them. The original owner had the front bedroom set up as his surgery, where he would see patients, and there were a bunch of kids, hence the bedrooms upstairs.”

“I assume you and Lisa are planning on having kids?”

“Yes, we talked about that, maybe four, we haven’t really decided on the number. Of course, after having the first one, Lisa might decide on no more!”

“You’ve got plenty of time to work all that out, anyway. Maybe I could be a god mother?”

“Do you think you could be a good influence on any children Lisa and I have?” You will have your work cut out for you, I think!”

By now, Lisa and Fiona had got dressed and it was time to serve dinner. Both of them had dressed up for the meal, Fiona was wearing a cream coloured skirt; rather tight around the backside, since she had her ‘butt implants’ in her panties. She was wearing a black silky top, very low cut which exposed a generous percentage of her breasts. Lisa was dressed in a similar fashion; except her top was a sapphire blue in colour; but she still showed off a LOT of cleavage.

“I feel inadequate! Maybe I need to unbutton about three buttons on my blouse to keep up with you two,” Georgina said. “Not wanting to be too personal, but you both are looking a bit more busty than usual?”

“Implants,” Fiona said, pulling one of the bust-enhancers from the low cut bra.

By the look of it, and the effect it had, she had put the largest set of enhancers in; just as Lisa had done. Lisa explained to Georgina how they had the saline sacs that slipped into their bras; they used them on stage to make their breasts appear bigger and firmer. Fiona showed her how it slipped in underneath each breast, pushing them together and upwards, making them appear larger and fuller than they would be naturally.

“You don’t really need them, George,” she said. “There’s more than enough of the ‘unenhanced Georgina tit’ there without these!”

“That’s true. But you both look damn good with them in. Not that there’s anything wrong with how you look normally, it’s just...”

“Va va voom!” Lisa said. “We got these puppies out on display!”

“I don’t see Will complaining, anyway,” Fiona said.

“Where should I sit” Georgina asked, and I made my suggestion that Lisa and I would sit opposite her and Fiona.

The others agreed that would be a good arrangement; Lisa and Fiona brought the plates in, and I poured everyone a glass of wine.

“Here’s to a fun weekend for all four of us, together,” Lisa said, raising her glass.

We all touched our glasses together, and took a sip of wine. As well as the chicken; there was some warm crusty bread rolls; one of the two had prepared tiny scrolls of butter and placed them in a dish. I broke a roll open with my fingers, it was hot inside, and the butter melted into the fresh pastry.

“So, what’s the plans for the weekend?” Georgina asked. “I see that we have the whole place to ourselves, what are we going to do?”

“Apart from the obvious?” Lisa said. “Do you really have to ask?”

“Well, we won’t be doing that ALL the time, will we?” Georgina replied.

“If we did we would probably kill Will!” Fiona said. “Not that he would complain, of course.”

“Settle down, you,” I said. “Actually, Georgina, we do have some plans, the three of us discussed this the other night; so if you have any other thoughts, or disagree, say so. It’s about all of us doing what we want to, not being forced into something, just because you might feel the need to go along with everyone else.”

I outlined the plans for each night, who would be sleeping with whom, and what we would do each day. Georgina seemed pretty happy with the plans, and asked if she could come with us to the Easter Sunday church service.

“I guess I would be okay wearing this?” she asked Fiona. “We could stop at my apartment on the way back from the show if I need something else to wear. I’m not all that familiar with Catholic services, most of the church services I have been to are Greek Orthodox.”

“You’ll be perfectly fine like that,” Fiona said. “Lisa and I will have to button up a bit, or risk the priest giving up his vows. But what you’re wearing is perfectly acceptable.”

We finished the main meal, and it was now time for dessert; Fiona had made a great looking fruit salad, I got a tub of vanilla ice cream from the freezer. Fiona and Lisa took turns in being VERY suggestive with spoonfuls of ice cream; and I told them ‘we don’t play with our food at the dinner table’. Fiona poked her tongue out at me, then very lasciviously licked a big piece of ice cream from her spoon, kept it on her tongue, and slowly and deliberately swallowed it, allowing some of the melted ice cream to dribble from the corner of her mouth. Georgina was stifling her laughter; but when Fiona ran a finger along the ice cream in her dish, covering her fingertip with it, and then smearing that on the upper part of her exposed breasts, we all burst out laughing.

We settled down, and finished our meal. I took the plates out to the kitchen, and while the water was boiling for the coffee, I loaded the dishwasher. Once the coffee was ready I carried the tray downstairs to the family room, where the three girls were already sitting. Fred had followed me down the stairs, and was sniffing around Georgina’s legs. Some one new was in his domain; and he had to check things out to make sure everything was still in order.

“What a beautiful kitty-cat, you are such a lovely girl,” Georgina said, bending down to stroke Fred’s back and scratch him behind his ears.

“Um, Fred is a he,” Fiona said. “Or he was at one stage in his life!”

“Oh, I’m sorry; how did he get named ‘Fred’?” she asked.

“That was the name his previous owner gave him,” I said. “He adopted us, when we were living in Erskineville. He had been hanging around our back door for a few days, looking very thin and bedraggled, and someone; Allison, I think, took pity on him. She gave him some water and some sardines, and he stayed. We took him to the vet, just to check things out, and the vet recognised him. Turns out his previous owner was an elderly woman who became ill, and was taken to a nursing home, so we kept him. I think she gave him the name ‘Fred’ because she thought he looked like Fred Astaire, in his tuxedo.”

“He’s such a beautiful cat,” Georgina said.

“If he likes you, he might, just might permit you to pat him,” Fiona said.

“And if he thinks you are really special, then he might curl up on your lap,” Lisa added. “Do you know the difference between dogs and cats? Dogs have owners, while cats have staff.”

“And in ancient Egypt, they revered cats as Gods; and even to this day, every cat remembers Egypt,” I said. “But you’re a nice fellow to have around, Fred,” I added, scratching him on his back.

Fred arched his back, enjoying the attention. He jumped on the sofa between Georgina and me; moved onto her lap, and curled up as she stroked him under his chin.

“You’ve made a friend, George,” Lisa said. “You won’t be able to move until he decided he has had enough.”

“If you really want to get on his good side, you can give him his egg each morning,” I said.

“His egg? What do you mean?” Georgina asked.

“He gets a raw egg every morning,” I said. “It’s really good for his fur, that’s why his coat is so smooth and glossy. You should see the performance he puts on if we are late getting it to him.”

“That’s something I’ll have to see,” she said.

“Now, unless anyone else has a better suggestion, I’m thinking Georgina and I could head off to bed,” I said.

“That sounds ideal to me,” Georgina said. “See you two in the morning.”

She stood up, dislodging Fred, who stalked off in disgust. Georgina took hold of my hand, and led me up the stairs to the bedroom.

“I can’t believe this is actually happening,” she said. “Back in 1976, when you made that album, I had all these fantasies about you. I didn’t know much about the mechanics of sex; well, I knew what went in where, and all of that, but I didn’t really know about everything people did in bed. But I had all these sexy thoughts about you and me together, and now it’s about to happen!”

I put my hands on her shoulders, turning her to face me. Her eyes were shining brightly, her cheeks were pink, and she was starting to breathe heavily. I could see the indentations on front of her blouse from her erect nipples; she was clearly turned on.

“Well, I just hope things live up to your expectations,” I said, as I started to unbutton her blouse. “Did you know why the buttons on the front of women’s blouses are on the opposite side to the buttons on men’s shirts?”

“No, I thought it was just how fashion was.”

“It’s based on the fact that the majority of people are right-handed, and it’s easier to manipulate buttons into the button hole with your right hand. Now, when buttons were first introduced, they were rather expensive, since they were all hand made. Women who would wear clothes with buttons were well off, and generally had maids to help them dress. So, the buttons would be arranged to make it easier for a right handed maid who would be facing the woman, just like I am here, to do and undo the buttons with their right hands.

“Men, on the other hand, would generally button and unbutton their own shirts, so the buttons would be on the right hand side of the shirt, so they could more easily use their right hand to do them up.

“How do you know things like that?”

“I just have a good memory for interesting bits of trivia,” I said. “Now, where should we put this nice blouse of yours; I don’t want to just through it on the floor.”

“Let me hang it up in the closet; Lisa told me I could use part of hers. I must be a bit obsessive about things like this, but I HATE living out of a suitcase; even if I’m only staying somewhere for a day, I have to unpack my case and put my clothes away in the wardrobe.”

She hung her blouse up on a hanger, and put it in the closet. I stood behind her, unfastened her bra catch, and removed it, exposing her luscious breasts. She put her bra in a drawer of the dresser, I then undid the button on the back of her skirt, and unzipped it. It slid to the floor, and she stepped out of it, and hung it up as well. I quickly pulled her panties down to her ankles, and removed them.

I stood behind her, my arms wrapped around her body and caressing her breasts. We moved so we were standing in front of the full length mirror; I could see the thatch of dark curly hair covering her pubic region. I reached down to brush my fingers lightly across her hair.

“I’m really hairy down there; I’m sorry about that,” she said. “I was going to shave there before tonight, but I thought I would wait to see what you thought about it; maybe you might like to help me.”

“Well, what you do with your pubes is up to you,” I said. “I have no problem with the hair there, but if you want to shave it, I don’t mind helping.”

“I love what Lisa has done with hers; there’s just that little strip of trimmed hair at the top; she calls it her ‘landing strip’. And Fiona’s looks so sexy, that soft red hair of hers, and how she has it trimmed off her labia. That’s the problem with my genetics; I have lots of body hair. I get my legs and underarms waxed every few weeks, even my upper lips! Damn Greek heritage! I get my pubes waxed, but just around the edges, so it doesn’t stick out when I wear a bikini. The beautician I go to calls that an ‘American’ waxing; she also does what she calls a ‘French wax’, just leaving a strip at the top.”

“Waxing; wow, wouldn’t that hurt?” I asked.

“It can, but I’ve become accustomed to it. It’s better than shaving; no chance of getting nicks or cuts. She also has a package that is popular with gay guys, leading up to the Mardi Gras week, she calls it the ‘Back, Sack and Crack’ waxing!”

“Well at various times I have shaved my pubic hair; it’s not at the moment, but I do keep it trimmed. That way women don’t get a mouthful of hair if they go down on me.”

“Hah! I can understand that,” she said. “Well, not that I have direct experience with giving a guy a blow job; hair or smooth. But I can understand why some women would like a guy to be hairless down there. Anyway, why are you still dressed?”

She quickly undressed me and as she hung my clothes up in my closet I had plenty of opportunities to admire her naked body. She had a particularly sexy figure; she wasn’t what you could call ‘fat’, not even ‘cuddly’. Just lots of nice curves; generous, full breasts, a smooth, flat stomach, and round buttocks.

“You are the perfect example of callipygous,” I said to her. Very sexy!”

“Oh, thank you. Now, about my pubes, would you like to help me trim the jungle?”

“We could go into the bathroom; there will be some towels and plenty of hot water,” I said.

We went up to the bathroom; Georgina sat on the edge of the bathtub after first placing an old towel underneath her. She got a small pair of scissors from her toilet bag, and started to trim the hair close to her skin. I filled up a small basin with some hot water, and she produced a stick of shaving cream and a small brush, lathered up the brush, and spread the shaving cream all around her crotch.

“I’ll hold my lips to one side, if you can shave the remaining hair off?” she asked.

I thought she was very trusting of me; but I put a towel on the floor to kneel on, and knelt on the floor in front of her. I had a great, close up view of her pussy; now that she had cut most of the hair away, I could see her labia clearly. The outer lips were not overly prominent; but for the complete length of her inner lips, they had pushed her outer lips apart; her clit was swollen and pushing through her hood. I could see where her wetness was starting to flow; as she pulled her lips to one side I could see them glisten in the light.

I started shaving at the top of her pubic hair; working from each side in towards the centre, starting at the top and moving slowly down to where her labia were. I made sure I left a narrow strip of hair, maybe a little less than half an inch wide, and perhaps an inch high. I then worked lower, from each side of her thighs to her labia, slowly and carefully removing all of the hair. I pushed her inner lips to one side, spreading them flat across her crotch while I shaved the hair from the exposed side of her pussy. I repeated that on the other side, and when I was finished, she was completely smooth with the exception of the narrow ‘landing strip’. I got a washcloth and dampened it with warm water, and carefully wiped all of the fragments of hair and the remaining shaving cream from her.

“How does that look?” I asked her.

“That’s just what I was wanting,” she said. “You did a great job, and I feel so smooth and sexy! Now, back to bed!”

“I think I need to check to make sure I have left everything smooth,” I said, when we were back in the bedroom.

I picked her up, and laid her along the bed, with her backside on the edge of the mattress. I spread her legs wide open, and knelt down in front of her. I took the glass that was still half-full of my bourbon, pulled out an ice cube, and traced it around her erect nipples, causing her to shiver.

“Oh! That’s cold!” she exclaimed.

“Georgina, meet George,” I said, as I trickled some of the bourbon onto her breasts, then licked it off. “George Dickel Tennessee Whisky.”

I started kissing and sucking her breasts, then moved lower down; around her belly button, then lower still, to where I had shaved her. I poured a little of the bourbon onto her smooth pussy, licking it off and tasting the mixture of George and Georgina. It was an intoxicating mix, and she moaned as the cold liquid ran over her hot pussy.

I used my fingers to spread her lips open, and I let my tongue slide along her wet slit. She moaned softly as my tongue pushed around her swollen clit; I pressed the tip of a finger against her opening, feeling the wetness that was starting to flow.

“Oh yes, slide a finger inside me,” she moaned, and I pushed a second finger inside her.

I moved my fingers in and out, rubbing inside her as I licked and sucked around her clit; she moaned louder, imploring me to keep licking, sucking and fingering her. I placed my lips over her clit, and sucked on it, rubbing the top of it with the tip of my tongue. My fingers were inside her, rubbing against the front of her vagina; she moaned deeply, almost like a groan, and I felt more warm juices flow from her.

“Oh my God, that was so good, you really know just where to touch, where to lick,” she said, panting. “Now, move up here, and lie on top of me, and I want you inside me.”

She moved around to lie along the bed, and I got in to lie on top of her. She reached down, took my prick, and guided me so that my knob was pressed against her opening.

“Go on, do it, fuck me please,” she implored.

I pushed against her, felt her lips spread open, and my knob entered her, sliding between her wet, slippery walls. She sighed loudly as I entered her; and when I was completely inside her, she wrapped her legs around my thighs, holding me inside her. I lowered my face to hers, and kissed her on the lips; she put a hand behind my head, pressing my face harder against hers. I lay there, not moving my body, just locked inside her as we kissed for a minute or two, enjoying the sensations of our bodies combined as one.

I raised my body; supporting the weight on my arms, and started to slowly move in and out. Georgina moved with me, pushing upwards from her hips, meeting my thrusts. I could see her breasts moving back and forward, each time I thrust into her, they would be jerked upwards towards the top of her chest, and as I pulled back and she would move her hips down, they would swing down towards her stomach. I thought how much I would like to slide my prick between those two breasts, spreading her slick juices between those mounds, and come between them. I hadn’t had a chance to do that with anyone, not since Janelle had died. But that could wait for another time; right now I was concentrating on being inside her tight, wet vagina. Georgina was moaning, crying out encouragement to me, she sounded like she was close to coming.

I speeded up, moving in and out faster, changing the angle of entry so that my knob pushed and rubbed along her g-spot. After a few more strokes, she gripped my shoulders tightly, and groaned loudly as she came. She squeezed tightly around my prick, and her hips jerked up and down; it was like riding a bucking bronco. My own orgasm was very close, just as soon as I could start moving inside her; two or three strokes...

I groaned loudly as I exploded inside her; spurt after spurt deep inside her. I slowly lowered my upper body so that I was lying on her chest, Georgina wrapped her arms around me; holding her close to me, and a hand was stroking the back of my head. We lay there together, my prick still inside her as we recovered our breathing.

“Where were you when I had my disappointing first time?” Georgina asked. “Making love with you just then was nothing like how terrible that was; thank you.”

“It was really enjoyable for me, as well,” I said. “I’m glad, really happy that you enjoyed it, too.”

I withdrew from her, and we curled up in bed, spooning, and drifted off to sleep.


I woke up to find Georgina sitting up on the bed, leaning over my waist. She was stroking my cock gently, and rubbing the tip of her thumb over my knob. When she saw I was awake, she let go of my prick.

“Would you like me to give you a, uh, blow job?” she asked. “I’ve never done it before, so you will have to give me instructions.”

“Yeah, I’d like that,” I said, still half awake. “Don’t feel that you have to though; only if you want to.”

“I want to do it; I’ll even try to swallow when you come,” she said. “So, how do I do it?”

“Imagine you’re eating an icy pole, let your lips slide down the outside of my shaft; but be careful with your teeth. Use a sucking motion, but don’t concentrate too much around my knob; there’s lots of nerve endings there, and it can get too sensitive.”

She opened her mouth slightly, and let her lips slide down over my shaft. Just the way I had suggested, she started sucking on my prick, and I could feel her tongue pressing on the underside of it. She stopped after a short while.

“Was that okay?” she asked, and I told her it was perfect.

“You might want to also use your fingers to rub up and down,” I suggested.

She resumed her sucking, this time rubbing me as well, and I could feel my orgasm getting closer. She varied her sucking; sometimes pressing quite firmly around my shaft with her lips, at other time just letting her lips drag lightly along my skin. I closed my eyes, and let the wonderful sensations overtake me. I reached around to feel her backside; she shifted her position slightly so I could slide a finger inside her pussy. I felt her push back against my finger, and I moved it in and out of her as she continued sucking me. The combined sensations of me fingering her while she was sucking my cock had the desired effect, I could feel I was on the verge of coming.

“Georgina, I’m about to come,” I said, giving her the chance of taking her mouth from my cock.

She kept on sucking, even hander, and I groaned as I exploded into her mouth. She didn’t stop; but swallowed with each spurt. When I had finished, I opened my eyes, and took my finger from her. She sat up, and smiled, then licked the last few drops of spunk from my knob. She swallowed again, and opened her mouth, to show me it had all gone down.

“That was so much fun,” she said. “I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to swallow it all, or that I would choke, or cough, or something to spoil it for you,” she said. “Or even throw up, like I’ve heard some girls do.”

“You did great, particularly considering it was your first time. That was really good, thank you.”

“I guess we should think about getting up,” she said.

Reluctantly, I got out of the bed, and Georgina and I went up to the bathroom to take a shower. Once we were dressed, we headed to the kitchen, where Lisa and Fiona were having breakfast. We sat down and discussed the plans for the day; how we would take a walk through the bush in Lane Cove River Park, and be back here for a lunch of fresh prawns.

“And what are we going to do in the park?” Georgina asked.

“We are going to have some fun!” Lisa said. “It’s a nice warm autumn day, we know a nice secluded area where we can lie naked in the sun.”

“And fool around outside!” Fiona said.

“You mean ... out in the open?” Georgina said, sounding rather unsure of it all.

“Yes. All four of us, naked, having sex,” Lisa said. “We’ve done it before, it’s private and secluded where we will be; no one will see us.”

“You’ll love it,” Fiona said. “It’s such a turn on, having sex outside, with the warm sun on your body. Trust me, you’ll really enjoy it.”

“Well, I guess so; I’ve been wanting to try something like that,” she said.

About an hour later we were pushing through the bushes that shielded the open grassy area next to the river from the main walking track. Georgina appeared to be excited about our morning’s activities; and kept asking both Lisa and Fiona who would get to do what to whom. I let the others plan the arrangements; particularly when Fiona said that there was something they both wanted to watch me do with Georgina that I wasn’t able to do with either of them.

“What do you mean?” Georgina asked.

“We want to watch him fuck those lovely tits of yours,” Lisa said, drily. “Neither Fiona nor I am big enough for Will to do that.”

“And we expect to see him spunk all over those tits, too,” Fiona said. “I want something that I can lick up once he’s finished!”

Georgina pretended she was embarrassed by the suggestion, but I could sense she was getting quite turned on by the talk. Of course, Lisa and Fiona encouraged that even more, by suggesting what they could be doing to Georgina while I was fucking her tits. Once we had reached the grassy clearing by the river, we spread the blankets on the grass, Lisa and Fiona quickly shed their clothes, and told Georgina it was time to get undressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.