The Three Signs - Book 4 - Lisa - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 4 - Lisa

Copyright© 2018 by William Turney Morris

Introduction

Coming of Age Sex Story: Introduction - Follow the story of Will Morris as he makes his way to adulthood. Is he going to get over the loss of Janelle? Is he going to find the love of his life? Has Lori and Megan disappeared from his life forever? If you haven't read the first three books in this series, this will be difficult to follow.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Politics  

Lisa Coleman; that’s a story that could easily become a Shakespearean tragedy. But sometimes, we realize that the person we have been looking for was right there under our nose – or over the back fence. But sometimes, despite all of the best intentions, fate has a way of playing a cruel role.

Unlike my disastrous experience with both Karen and Janelle – caused by my impatience to start a relationship with someone, anyone after Lori left me – Lisa wasn’t a mistake; but an example of the butterfly effect. In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. The name, coined by Edward Lorenz for the effect which had been known long before, is derived from the metaphorical example of the details of a tornado (exact time of formation, exact path taken) being influenced by minor perturbations such as the flapping of the wings of a distant butterfly several weeks earlier. Lorenz discovered the effect when he observed that runs of his weather model with initial condition data that was rounded in a seemingly inconsequential manner would fail to reproduce the results of runs with the unrounded initial condition data. A very small change in initial conditions had created a significantly different outcome.

That sounds like some crazy material from some university philosophy course that I was probably fortunate to avoid; but with Lisa, how would I know that a chance childhood illness when I was eleven would have such catastrophic effects over twenty years later.

She hangs her head and cries on my shirt.
She must be hurt very badly.
Tell me what’s making you sad, Li?
Open your door, don’t hide in the dark.
You’re lost in the dark, you can trust me.
‘Cause you know that’s how it must be.
Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa.
Her eyes like windows, tricklin’ rain
Upon the pain getting deeper.
Though my love wants to relieve her.
She walks alone from wall to wall.
Lost in her hall, she can’t hear me.
Though I know she likes to be near me.
Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa.
She sits in a corner by the door.
There must be more I can tell her.
If she really wants me to help her.
I’ll do what I can to show her the way.
And maybe one day I will free her.
Though I know no one can see her.
Lisa Lisa, sad Lisa Lisa.

Cat Stevens, 1970

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.