Niki's Family Life
Chapter 22: Keeping Them Happy All Night Long

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Keeping Them Happy All Night Long - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Carol had not known how to react when Max had sprayed Niki’s tail. Barely used to her daughter running around naked, much less with a tail inserted in her rectum, the casual way he had mentioned how even more eager the dogs would be made her cunt twinge in nervous excitement. Just knowing what her daughter was doing, even if she could not see it at the moment, was enough to keep her mind far from her normal thoughts, constantly thinking about what was going on outside, if Niki was enjoying it, if she was going to do it all night. Settling back in her chair, her barely covered body quite visible to both Roger and Max, she tried to watch the television and ignore what was going on outside. Somewhat successful, she found herself becoming drawn into the trials and tribulations of the trio of young girls on the latest show from the CW. When Roger left a few minutes later, she barely glanced at him, settling into wait for whatever trial would come next, stealing these few minutes of mindless entertainment. She could still feel the pain emanating from where the dog had rammed into her unprotected bottom, and she had to work hard to not constantly shift in irritation. Noises in the other room finally drew her away from the show, and she realized that Niki had come back inside.


Max watched Niki come inside, her knees stained green and a hand clasped over her abused sex. Nodding at the doorway to the other room and the hall that led upstairs, he ordered “Best take a quick shower, your mom won’t want you staining the couch. We are eating in the other room tonight while we watch a show.” He watched as Niki simply nodded before lifting her to her feet and handing her the handle of the leash. “You can walk, don’t want to make them wait too long now” he said, nodding at Milo and Duke making their way back inside, their noses moving eagerly to check out Niki’s well fucked cunt.

Moving into the other room, he pulled out the ottoman so that he could have Niki’s head right in front of his spot, just like last time, and placed a couple towels over it. Glancing at Carol, who seemed to be a bit at a loss he suggested “Why don’t you go make up some plates and snacks for everyone, I thought we’d eat in here and watch our shows while we ate, instead of waiting until after dinner you know, it will be nice, you know, more casual and stuff. “ Going to the kitchen and rifling through the drawers, he found the red marker he had used yesterday and brought it back to the living room. Sitting down on the end of the couch that he was coming to consider as ‘his spot’, he flicked through some screens, idly looking for a movie that everyone would agree to. Not that he expected to watch it all that intently. Niki would be providing his entertainment, he was sure of it.

He enjoyed sitting back and relaxing, leaving the selection screen on one of his folks’ favorite shows, watching Carol glance at him when she brought some plates in for them to use, her nervous curiosity obvious. Roger seemed content to just read and wait, though he did look up and nod approval at Max’s choice of shows. He grabbed his phone and played with his settings while he waited for Niki to finish her shower, smiling in thanks when Carol brought out a couple platters of finger food, the smell of popcorn popping in the microwave wafting along behind her.

“Thanks! I’m not hungry yet, but it looks great” he told her, continuing to enjoy the way she was glancing at the ottoman, unsure of what he had planned.

A few minutes passed before Niki came down stairs, still walking, and holding her leash which she had hooked back on her collar after her shower. As she came close, Max could smell the clean aroma of soap and freshly washed skin, and he ran a hand lovingly up along the back of her thigh, resting on her hip as he pulled her to stand next to him. “See, I got it all ready for you, but we need to update your counts first, I don’t want to forget any!” Holding up the marker, he turned his naked sister to face him as he mused out loud. “Now, let’s see, how many times did you use your mouth since we marked you at dinner, hmm? I know I had you a couple times, no make that three” he said, making 3 new red marks, holding her breast firm as he worked the pen over her skin. “I should probably darken Roach’s marks as well, remind me to do that in the morning, hmm? “ he said, almost as if to himself. “I assume you had some fun at your book club, though, right?”

“Yes, um, six?” Niki said, her face blushing as her mother looked at her in shock.

“Six? That would be, um, everyone at your club? That sounds like a very nice club, 6 more for the girls, very good.” Max kept talking as he made 6 more red marks around her right breast, the collection of dots becoming quite large, almost 30 now, he’d have to count to be sure. “And two good fucks from me, last night and just a while ago, right?” He asked, moving to her left breast and making a couple of red stars to go along with the tiny black ones that were already there.

“Um, yes, but, uh, 2 more back on the right side.” Niki said, her eyes looking back and forth nervously between Max and his father.

“Oh? Dad, good job, you never told me. Twice hmm?”

“Er, yes, I figured I’d take care of her while she peed in the yard, I know how much she likes following your rule, first was early this morning, no one else was up so...”. Roger kept his face pointed towards Max, studiously ignoring his wife, making it clear he had no intention of getting her approval.

“Oh, excellent, yes, I had not thought about that, I told her she didn’t have to wait for me, but since you are willing to help, between you, me and Cyndi when she’s over, we can keep her mouth busy every time!”

“Yes, of course. Carol too. She understands rules now, don’t you dear. And if that’s one of Niki’s rules, then we all need to help her follow the rules.” Roger looked at Carol, her face rapidly shifting between outrage and acceptance, and held her gaze until she looked down, nodding silently in obedience. Max watched his father, he could tell that he was still getting used to all of this ‘This is exactly what I hoped! he thought, ‘ Now that he knows Carol needs a firm hand, he can get back to doing exactly what he had been doing while they were gone.’

“Yes, you will enjoy having Cyndi around too, as much as I do. She and Niki are such good friends, and she is always eager to come over. In fact, she wanted to come over tonight, but I had Niki’s surprise all planned out already, not that she would have minded, she’s seen our girl in action more than once!” He could see the contemplative look on his dad’s face, and the continuing confusion on his step-mother’s, and smiled in satisfaction. Yes, yes, exactly as I planned. And after tonight, well... ‘

Making the additional two marks around her right nipple, he grabbed the spray bottle and dosed her tail a couple more times before slapping her bottom. “Let’s get the boys excited again while I mark up your doggy fucks, how many since yesterday? Two? Three?’ He was teasing Niki, aware that it was much more than that, but wanting her to say it out loud.


Only Filo and Milo had come into the room where they were sitting, but Milo’s ears perked up, hearing one or two of the words that meant him, he was sure of it. Watching her, he could see their bitch standing, getting something from the master, his eyes watching, waiting for her to get back down and play. He was sure she would.


Max watched as Niki blushed, her mind obviously trying to remember. “Six I think? They only licked me at dinner, otherwise it would be, um, eight.”

“God, eight dogs in less than a day, how the hell do you stand it?” Max teased, beginning to draw the first of six new pawprints around her shaven sex. “Only fucks count here though, so just six for now, I’m sure we will get that number up considerably before the count on Monday though, hmm... ?” Tapping on the inside of her leg, he slid his free hand up between her thighs, slowly rubbing against her wet sex as he drew the red paw prints in a line leading away from her cunt. “Mmmm, makes it look like they are walking all over you ... I like it...” [thanks again for the picture you sent of the girl with paw prints running up her back] he said, rubbing the side of his hand back and forth across her wetness before pulling back and slapping her bottom smartly. Picking up and holding the end of Niki’s leash, he noticed Milo and Filo both watching eagerly, their tails thumping a little, while Niki moved to kneel over the ottoman. As if her movement was a signal (and perhaps it was) both dogs got up from where they had been resting, Milo rushing over to quickly sniff the delightful aroma coming from her tail, before yelping and darting in between her parting thighs to lick and taste Niki’s wetness.

Settling back into his spot on the couch, slapping the end of the leash into his other hand for a moment, Max leaned forward and placed the leash’s handle on the floor between Niki’s hands. Keeping one eye on his younger sister as he turned to talk to the others. “So, what did you guys want to watch, I mean, besides Niki. I was thinking we should be nice and let Mom catch up on her Scottish romance show, since we won’t get too bored during the slow parts.” He gave his Dad a little smirk before turning his overly innocent appearing face towards Carol, watching her deal with the incongruity of discussing what television to watch whilst her only daughter was bent over an ottoman, moaning as a dog licked at her naked sex.


Carol struggled to accept everything that was happening, her eyes darting over to the television in nervousness, though her gaze continued to be drawn back to her daughter and step-son. Max’s perverse game was enough to make anyone sane protest, yet she found herself silently watching, her mind taking it all in. Roger’s seemingly casual acceptance of all of this was not very surprising anymore, after the way he had begun to act towards her not only last night, but earlier, when Max and left. He was obviously enjoying the empowerment granted by Max’s takeover of the family dynamic. No, he wasn’t going to stop this, and Carol had tried, more than once to bring things back to normal. She’d heard Roger telling Max that she would help ensure Niki followed the rules, and she tried to protest with her eyes, sure that speaking up right now would only get another spanking. Neither of them had seemed to notice. It wasn’t until Niki had gotten on the floor, draping herself over the ottoman, that she realized they had both turned to look at her. Casting her mind back over what they had been saying, she nodded. “Sure, that would be nice” she told them, honestly not caring what they watched, as long as she could try and ignore what Max was having Niki do in front of them. And they were supposed to just sit here and eat and watch a show? Roger was clearly not moving, and Max was working the remote and getting a show ready, so it was obvious she was in the minority. Startled, she realized the Husky was on top of Niki, eagerly fucking her with his red poker, and Carol had not even noticed. What was wrong with her? Was she really becoming that jaded too?

Trying to watch her show, Carol couldn’t help but watch the dog have its way with her daughter, Niki seemingly eager and begging for more. Something had really changed with her while Roger and she had been gone, and Carol was not sure she even knew her daughter any more. She sure didn’t know this version that seemed to welcome every perverted thing her brother was ostensibly making her do. At least that was how it looked. She had not gotten Niki alone to have a real heart to heart all week.

Apparently, the sound of the large Husky mating with Niki was enough to draw the attention of the other two dogs who came trotting down the stairs. As the three unattended dogs milled around, Cooper, the second Husky, nosed his way between Carol’s legs before she pushed him away, drawing her legs up and onto the seat beside her. “No, go, get away, you have your own girl over there.” she told the large dog, looking at both Max and Roger a little awkwardly as she spoke aloud about her daughter being the dog’s plaything.

She heard Max laughing, making her blush a little in an odd embarrassment, her cheeks warming as she turned back towards the television. “What, she too good for the boys now, hmm? She sure didn’t act like it earlier” she heard Max say to Roger, obviously trying to get her goat. The sound of Niki grunting with every rapid thrust drew her attention back, no matter how hard she tried to just ignore it and watch her show. She could see the dog’s furry hips jackhammering into her Niki, with Niki seeming to push back into the dog eagerly. Carol caught Max smirking at her as she watched the dog hammer away, but she just ignored him for the moment, sure he didn’t need any encouragement.

Carol tried to deny the arousal building within her, but as Milo backed away from Niki, his red prick dripping with seed, she could not help but stare at the way Niki was exposed and waiting, the perfect animal slut. Unsurprised to see Cooper pause only a moment to lick at Niki before jumping up on her back with a low growl, she felt her own pussy tingle as she imagined being that free. She could never be quite that disgusting, but the idea of it, of being taken and used while others watched was extremely arousing. Face flushed, she tried to watch some more television, but she soon found herself watching the dog fuck Niki as much as the two men were.

It was all rather surreal, she thought after a bit, munching on a piece of celery. She had barely registered Roger moving around and bringing her a plate of finger food, her mind continuing to wander down pathways that imagined her acting in a similar, sexually free and liberated way. Years of repressing her desires, of hiding what she really liked were working to fight against her increasing arousal, but as dog after dog mounted her little girl, she felt her reservations falling further and further away.

“Someone is enjoying the show” she heard Max say, her hand jerking away from its spot between her thighs.

“Oh, don’t stop on our account” he continued, standing up and unbuckling his belt.

“Yes, hon, we are all friends here” she heard Roger say, turning to notice him removing his pants as well. As he moved over, coming to stand next to her, she reached up and slowly stroked his shaft as the two parents watched Max sit back down, and slide his hips forward as he slowly fed the tip of his cock into Niki’s mewling mouth, the after effects of a fourth, or maybe it had been a fifth bestial fuck keeping her draped over the ottoman, unable to move. She grasped her husband’s prick more firmly, not even thinking about having him take her upstairs, as Max reached back and slapped Niki’s bare ass, her cheeks jiggling and exposing her overly damp and stained cunt and cum covered thighs. Milo’s ears perked up and he was soon back licking at Niki’s ravaged sex while Max slowly fed her his cock. Imitating at least part of what she was watching, Carol turned her head and slipped her lips over Roger’s cock, turning him slightly so she could still watch the others. ‘This is so bad’ she thought to herself, her fingers reaching down and beginning to play with her clit.

It took a while before the dogs stopped fucking Niki again, at least temporarily. Carol had continued to slowly suck or stroke Roger’s cock, the two of them blatantly watching the x-rated scene being played out in their living room. The huge Dane had practically forced Niki off of the ottoman when he had pushed Filo away from taking another turn. The two dogs had nipped and growled at each other until Filo backed away, Cooper patently ignoring the two lesser members of the pack as he cleaned himself up after himself taking another turn at the bitch.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.