Niki's Family Life - Cover

Niki's Family Life

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 21: Home Is Where the Cock Is

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Home Is Where the Cock Is - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Niki leaned over the front seat of the car, watching Cyndi suck on her brother’s prick, her robe tossed on the seat behind her. Max had offered Cyndi a ride home when he had come back to pick Niki up, and Cyndi’s almost eager dart into the front seat made it clear why she wanted a ride home.

“She gets you all weekend, I just need a turn to make you feel all good. Besides, she just sucked pussy for 2 hours, and drank everyone dry to boot!” Cyndi had not stopped to talk long, working her mouth over Max’s stiff prick as soon as she had finished espousing Niki’s activities during the club.

“God Niki, I can’t take you anywhere!” Max had teased, looking into the back via the rearview mirror, slowly pulling away from the curb as his other well-trained slut began to work on his shaft. “Lose the robe, you silly twit, you can watch while you play with yourself. I have a surprise for you when we get home.”

Watching her friend suck on Max while he drove, Niki was barely touching herself. She had been so aroused, so turned on all afternoon, she felt almost anticlimactic sitting in the back seat and watching the other two. Her mind continued to work itself around to accepting everything that was happening to her. The dogs were one thing, the intense pleasure she felt from their rapid shaft thrusts offset the shame she had felt at first. And Max’s continued introduction of new dogs every week, had kept her continuously bred. And happy. Making it so they could continue even after her parents had returned home had been unbelievable, but the last two hours of constant pussy licking, and drinking, had made her more than a little disturbed. She was becoming whatever Max, or others, wanted, and she was not sure that was ok. It had felt good, and the shame fueled arousal as one girl after another had filled her mouth and sprayed her face had sent her on a voyage in her mind that was unbelievably erotic and good. Her mind somewhat distracted, she was only vaguely aware that they had stopped to drop Cyndi off and were pulling into their driveway.

Max got out of the car, his cock safely tucked back away after letting Cyndi use it like a popsicle for the short drive to her house. He was looking forward to this afternoon and evening, and had held back from fully enjoying Cyndi, wanting to heighten his own impending enjoyment. Tonight should be something special, as special as the last night before they had picked up their folks at the airport. Standing in the open door, he lifted his seat forward, giving Niki a path out of the car.

“Robe. Everyone knows you can’t keep your clothes on anymore, why hide it. Besides, your tail is cute, maybe some neighbor dogs will see you!” He teased, holding out his hand for the robe, pulling it away before stepping back and letting her out of the car. Waiting as she got out, looking at her nervously standing next to the car naked except for her collar and tail, he smirked, enjoying the longer path she had to take to the front door, walking around the car and up the walk. He was not really sure why no neighbors had complained yet, though he did note that only 2 really had a good look at the driveway, so unless someone was walking or driving by, there really were not that many people who could spot his sister walking bare ass naked in the front drive.

Leading the way into the house, confident that she would follow along and close the door behind them, Max tossed his keys on the small end table, next to the basket where Niki had used to place her clothes and grab her tail. Placing the robe in the basket he shook his head bemused, “Not sure we even need this basket anymore, but I guess we can keep your robe here ... for a while”.

He could hear some faint noises coming from the kitchen and as Niki closed the door, he beckoned her to follow, waiting as she got on her hands and knees. “Such a good girl, ready for your surprise? Yes? First though, we go get a snack and say hello to your mother, you would not believe how I found her earlier today...”. He considered explaining exactly what her mother had been up to, but decided to just let things play out, confident that Carol was not going to protest anything he did with Niki from now on. And if she did, he was pretty sure that just meant she wanted to be spanked and fucked hard in front of her husband. Or given to the dogs like her daughter. Hard to tell with that one.

“Hey mom” he greeted her innocently, smiling as she caught sight of her daughter crawling along beside him, her bunny tail visible even from the front. “I see you got yourself freed up, did you make us a snack like I asked?

Carol had gotten dressed again, this time in something she was sure both Roger and Max would approve of. Her full breasts were visible through the semi-sheer top she was wearing, sans brassiere, and the g-string panties she had found stuffed in the back of her drawer barely concealed anything.

“Yes, um, Max.” she said nervously, glancing at Niki, obviously wondering how much her daughter knew.

“Great, I’m starved. Niki, go ahead and have your snack while your Mom fixes me a plate”. Max glanced at Niki, nodding at his midsection, hoping she would understand. He wanted Carol to see how much under his control her daughter had become.

“Yessir” he heard Niki say as she moved around in front of him, waiting as he sat on the stool before undoing his belt and slowly withdrawing his rapidly inflating cock. Carol’s back was turned as she put a couple of pickle spears on a plate and brought them and a small plate of pre-sliced sandwiches around to the table. She stopped, flummoxed momentarily, when she saw Niki on her knees, her mouth moving over the head of Max’s erection, eventually moving towards the two of them, setting the two plates on the table next to Max’s chair. Her cheeks flushing and her gaze moving around the room, it was clear she was trying to look anywhere but at her daughter sucking on a cock. Her husband’s son’s cock.

“So, did you and Roger work things out? You were in a bit of a jam when I left” he said impishly, wanting to keep her engaged in conversation while her daughter performed a sex act on him.

“Yes ... you know that...” Carol said making herself busy in the kitchen, eager to escape the awkward conversation, but unwilling to risk another correction. At least not so soon after the last one.

“Good, yes, I guess you guys did. I swear, I had not realized the difference one little thing could make.” he said, continuing his vague comments about catching her impaled and stuck on Cooper with his knot caught in her back door.

“Um, if there’s nothing more?” Carol said, once again trying to get away. She knew she had lost whatever power she once had, but she still did not relish just standing there while he got a blowjob.

“Oh, not right this second. But you should go join Roger, I am going to give Niki her surprise in a moment, and it’s always best when there is an audience for surprises, don’t you think? First though, grab me a soda while I fill my slut up.” Pulling his hard shaft out of Niki’s mouth, he lifted her up after tapping on her shoulder, and turned her to bend over the nearby breakfast counter. Lining up behind her, he watched Carol go to the refrigerator and grab a soda. Sliding his cock inside of Niki’s dripping wet cunt, he grunted a little as Carol stood for a moment, holding up his soda in one hand.

“Some ice too, please” he said, slowly pulling out of Niki’s dripping wetness before sliding back in with a smile. Slowly fucking her, he watched Carol put down the cold can of soda and open the cupboard to grab a glass, her sheer shirt riding up over her hips, exposing her practically naked backside. Waiting for her to turn around after adding some ice to the cup, he tugged on Niki’s tail and commented, “I think she just looks so cute with this on, but you want to know the best part of her tail?” He continued to slide his prick in and out of his step-sister for a long moment before Carol answered.

“No, um, what?” Carol said, shaking her head slightly, her gaze drawn to her daughter’s bent over form, and the slow way that Max was slowly rocking in and out of her sex.

“Keeps her ready...” Max said, pausing as he pulled harder on Niki’s tail, slowly working it out of her rectum, before tossing it onto the counter next to her, the round tail rolling around a bit on the tip of the sloped base. With nothing more than a slight adjustment of his angle, pressing down on Niki’s backside, he slid his thick cock into her well lubricated and loosened asshole, burying himself to his balls in one long and steady stroke. Grabbing onto each of her hips, he began to work his way in and out of her ass, nodding at the glass in Carol’s hand. “Would you mind pouring it? I’m a bit, jammed up myself!”

As if the last comment was all it took to push her to the edge, Carol’s eyes flashed in anger as she slammed the cup and soda down. “You can pour your own damn drink! I am not your servant!”. Making her way out of the room, the vision of her daughter’s bent over form, apparently eagerly taking her brother’s cock in her ass filled her mind. Finding herself in the living room, she noted Roger sitting and reading, and she realized that she had still obeyed Max’s request. Vexed and irritated with herself, she nevertheless sat down in her usual spot and glared at Roger, waiting for him to look up and notice that she was upset.

While any other time Max would have enjoyed the chance to prove to Carol just how wrong she was, he was more interested in pushing at her, getting her used to seeing Niki getting fucked, than in correcting her mistaken belief that she, along with her daughter, were not their servants. Smiling to himself, having enjoyed his step-mother’s discomfort and irritation immensely, he began to speed up his strokes, eager to fill his sister up and bring down her surprise.

“God, how’d you like that? Getting fucked while your mother just watched. You should have seen her face though, I think she was jealous” Max lied, pushing deeper and deeper into Niki’s ass as he sped up, her hips and body rocking under his increasingly intense thrusts. It did not take long, between the time Cyndi had spent prepping him, to the intense pleasure he had gotten tormenting Carol with the casual way he was using her daughter, Max found his balls churning in release within moments.

“Fuck yeah” he called out, loud enough for his voice to carry into the other room, grabbing onto Niki’s buttocks in one final spasm, his fingers digging into her flesh as he rode her to completion. After a few more long moments of slowly pumping in and out, Max stepped back, letting his cock slide out of her well used ass, and slapped her bottom. “Grab your tail and go wait in the living room, I’ll bring your surprise in a minute.” Normally he’d turn her around and have her clean him up, but he was eager to see her in her prime element in front of everyone. Sure, she had shown off with Cooper and Milo somewhat, but being surrounded by 4 dogs should cement her role in their lives once and for all.


Niki had gotten up slowly, rubbing her bottom before slowly reinserting her bunny tail. Grabbing a couple paper towels, she wiped the bulk of her leakage from her sex and thighs before heading into the other room, nodding at Roger before nervously looking at her mother, unsure just how angry or disappointed she was going to be. Catching her mother’s glare, Niki looked down, slightly abashed, though she did not really feel bad about it, not really. She just felt bad that her mom was upset, more than anything else. She figured it was just her mother’s way of denying how much she had enjoyed being spanked and stuff, but it was still kinda disappointing. Taking her spot on the floor next to where Max often sat, she just stared back at her mother, as if daring her to say anything about how she was acting.


The sounds of Milo and Cooper coming down the stairs seemed inordinately loud, and it wasn’t until Max appeared, along with two additional dogs, that Niki figured out what the ‘surprise’ was. The German Shepherd looked familiar, and when Milo came over, eagerly licking her face and neck in greeting, she saw that it was indeed Filo. The fourth dog was new though. And quite different. A huge Dane, he easily stood over six inches higher across the back, maybe even a foot. He was truly huge. Niki felt suddenly quite small, sitting there surrounded by three large dogs, and one frankly huge beast. Her mind immediately imagined being covered by the beast, and if she felt small and well fucked by Cooper or Milo, what would it be like to have that huge of a dog on top of her?

Carol watched as the dogs roiled and ran around the room, her mind still irritated with what had happened in the other room. She knew what Max was up to, and what Niki was likely going to want to do, and she could not find the fortitude to complain any more. It was wrong, so very wrong, to have sex with animals, and yet she secretly longed to see it happen again. That admission made her feel dirty and ashamed, yet she did not stop her imagination from running wild as the dogs circled around the room, only the big Dane staying away from Niki. It was clear that she already knew the other new dog.

“Come here first, don’t get carried away saying hello.” Max ordered, patting his leg, getting Niki to crawl over to him. The other dogs were milling around, licking and sniffing at their bitch as well as exploring the rest of the room, but they stopped for the most part when Max pulled up on her collar, getting her to stand next to him. “Turn around” he ordered, holding up the small bottle of ‘Code Blue Howling Heat’, showing it off to Roger and Carol before liberally spraying Niki’s rabbit tail. As soon as Niki got back down on the floor, and Cooper got a quick whiff, not only he, but the other dogs began to yelp and circle around Niki with increased excitement. “Better take them outside first, I’m sure you still need to water the grass before dinner. You can wait for me or not, I will give you that as a present too!” Max said, teasing, standing back and watching the dogs pressing in close against their bitch, confident that Niki’s role as complete dog slut would be cemented in everyone’s minds after tonight. He still remembered helping her clean up after the last time he used the spray, she must have been fucked twenty or more times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.