Niki's Family Life - Cover

Niki's Family Life

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 20: The Book Club

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Book Club - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Cyndi looked from Niki’s laid back position, her fingers already beginning to slide down between her legs, tuft of white tail peeing out below, to Rachel’s almost eager face looking back at her, seeking her approval. Glancing at Kelly and the suddenly confident look she had gained over the last couple of days, she turned back to Ms. Craig, wondering where to begin, and exactly how much to share.

“I guess it all started with Max”, Cyndi said, fully intending on choosing her words carefully, and not let any of her own submissive tendencies towards Max come to light, it could change her carefully created group dynamics.

“Max?”

“Yes, Max is her brother. Step-brother actually. He caught her in the woods, oh, shit, probably three weeks ago now. Fucking her doggy friends in Mitchell park.”

Niki moaned, feeling her body flush with warmth as Cyndi began to tell every little secret of the last few weeks. Obediently playing with herself, watching the others watch her, she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

“You are kidding? Right there in the park?”

“Yeah, I guess, I mean, she said later it was an accident, that things just happened because she had dared herself to go commando after some of the girls were talking about it. But yeah, he caught her on her knees, taking a stray dog right up inside of her.”

“Oh god, that’s so perverted. And he saw. I bet that made things different between them.”

“Speaking of commando, that’s a good rule for the club, no panties during club time.” Standing up, the mature woman unsnapped her jeans and began to lower them, eager to finally open up about her own desires, and to show that she was as wild as these young girls. Not as firm and supple as Niki or Rachel appeared, she nevertheless felt okay about herself as she lowered her damp panties, showing off her closely trimmed curls, tinged with grey, framing her aroused sex. Grabbing a small towel from a stack she had left on a side table, she placed it on her chair before sitting down on top of it, closing her legs for the moment, a little nervous and on edge about being partially unclothed in front of students.

Rachel smiled from her spot on the floor, eagerly looking towards Cyndi as the default leader of their group lifted up her skirt and showed off her naked sex, flopping back down on her spot and leaving her skirt flipped up. “No worries ma’am, I came prepared”. She hoped that she would get a chance to prove her willingness to obey whatever commands Cyndi had for her sometime today.

“Yes, I see!” Ms. Craig said, turning and watching Kelly stand up and slide her shorts and panties down in one smooth movement. Glancing at Abby and Jendra, she watched as the two youngest members nervously stood, toying with the snaps on their respective jeans and shorts, before following suit by lowering their form fitting garments over their hips, Abby’s panties dragging down along with her tight jeans.

Jendra whispered to Abby, “I can’t believe we are doing this!” she said, sliding her shorts further down her hips, her pale blue panties hugging her firm bottom as she bent over.

“I know! I know! But you gotta admit it was wild. And, um, we don’t want to get in trouble!”

“I don’t think we would get in trouble now, though, look at her, a teacher can’t do that!”

“Yeah, but ... c’mon, I want to see what happens, don’t you?” Kicking her feet free of her jeans, her panties trapped inside of them, Abby made her way over to the small pile of towels and grabbed a couple. “Um, I guess we should?” she said, holding them up in her hands.

“Yes, please, we don’t want to stain the furniture. Next time I think I will just cover everything ahead of time. I was not exactly sure how things would go today.” Ms. Craig’s voice was tinged with a heat that promised

Jendra looked at Abby like she was half crazy, absently taking the small towel from her friend and setting it down on the couch. Looking around, seeing that she was the last one still uncovered, she quickly pulled her underwear down and sat down as quickly as she could, without making it look like she was scared or nervous. She did not want to look uncool in front of the others, that was for sure.

Cyndi continued her story as soon as Jendra and Abby sat back down, her lips curling up into a little smile as she saw the nervous eagerness on their faces. She did not know them very well, but it was clear they were entranced by Niki and the games that seemed to get played whenever Niki was around.

“Yes, well, some of this I learned from Max, but Niki and I have been close forever, and she explained what had happened when we had lunch a couple days later. Once Max had caught her, I guess he talked to her and found out that she had secretly loved it, or something. I’m not quite sure what happened with that, but it ended up that he went and bought a dog and had her, you know, do her thing while he watched. In the house.”

“Oh god, she did it? Right there in the house with him watching? What an eager little slut you are, Niki, and I thought you were just some sort of exhibitionist, with all your little games at school. I mean, i heard about the two dogs the other day, but, wow...”

“Yes, oh you have no idea, does she Niki? Hmm? Should we tell her what he does to you every morning? You see, Max liked to watch, but he wanted more than that, you know how men are. Didn’t he Niki?”

“You see, he has her give him a blowjob on the way to school, every day. And after the first week or so, she had to be completely naked while doing it. Anyone could look in and see. She didn’t care, did you Nik? She fucking loves it.”

“God, her own brother. Step-brother, but still, she’s wilder than I thought”

“Fuck yeah, that was just the beginning. I went over there a couple times, maybe more, and you should see how he treats her. Well, I guess we all do, sorta. He started boarding dogs too, like, one time I was there and I think they had 4 dogs staying with them, their own, Cooper, and three extras that Max was boarding. They all loved Niki, didn’t they?”

Gloria slowly mouthed the word ‘four’, shaking her head in disbelief. Watching the nude girl in the middle of the floor obediently playing with herself for their enjoyment, she tried to imagine the scene that Cyndi so matter of factly described. Niki, on her hands and knees in the grass, taking dog after dog inside of her obviously eager cunt.

“Ooh, I’m sorry, I forgot the refreshments. Let me go get them, you all just keep yourself entertained, but don’t jump ahead in the story!” Ms. Craig mock glared at Cyndi as she began to lever herself up and out of her chair.

“Oh, gosh, no need Ms. Craig. Rachel is a good pet, she can get them for you. You can sit - Rachel - Up!” Kelly spoke up, pressing on Rachel’s bare shoulder and causing the blonde one time leader to stand up and look at Ms. Craig with a slight bit of uncertainty.

“Well, sure, I made a couple pitchers of iced tea, look in the ‘fridge. Should be glasses on the counter and a bucket to hold more ice. “ Gloria sat back, smiling at the almost eager look on Rachel’s face, still marveling at the change in the girl’s behavior. Ever since she had caught the girls in the rest room, she had been more and more aware of the sudden changes amongst them all, but none more so than the way Rachel seemed to almost automatically defer to not only Kelly, but Cyndi as well. Maybe even the others too, she would have to wait and see. But Rachel was the most changed, and she did not fail to understand why. Being caught with a face and body covered in pussy juice and coated with urine had a way of changing a girl’s relationship, she surmised.

After Rachel left the room, and the sounds of glasses clinking began to be heard from the kitchen, Ms. Craig sat back in her chair and nodded at Cyndi to continue. Glancing at Kelly and the others, seeing that everyone was still acting a little reserved, she decided to push things along a little bit. Letting her hand fall to her thigh, then slowly begin to rub up and down her bare leg, she added “I can’t believe half of what you are saying, but seeing Niki simply laying there and masturbating as I ordered makes me start to believe. But I swear, it’s having more than a little effect on me!” She squirmed slightly in her chair, making sure everyone was aware of what she was talking about, and as Cyndi once again began to speak, she slowly let her legs part as she continued to idly stroke the top of her left thigh.

Cyndi had paused, watching Rachel walk unabashedly naked into the other room, and came back to herself with a start when Ms. Craig had spoken up again. “Yes, um, where was I. Oh yes, Niki at home with all the dogs. Max even made her lick me after he fucked me one time, and I think that’s what got her going so well. I mean, you have probably heard about the gym class? No? Oh god. Well, let me back up a little. Roach, you know, Mike Rochard, sort of has control over Niki at school. He and Max worked something out, I’m not exactly sure what. But he started getting her to do more and more things during school, you know, selling her mouth and stuff, and that’s what all those marks are for -- all the cocks or pussies she sucked or fucked. Anyways, back before it got crazy during gym, all due to Roach’s girlfriend, I had a wild as fuck night with Max and Niki. Right after he fucked me while she was taking on Cooper, she laid back on the floor and waited for me to fill her mouth. Kinda like this.”

Getting up, Cyndi unhooked her skirt and let it drop to the floor, one handed running up and down her wet slit eagerly. “Sorry, there’s only so much a girl can take, ya know?”

“Quite all right. I’m sure everyone understands.” Ms. Craig said, letting her own hand venture down between her thighs and begin to play with her clit, circling it very slowly and methodically.

“Yes, um, well, I went over, and straddled her face like this...” Matching actions to words, Cyndi moved over and straddled Niki’s face, slowly lowering her hips until she could feel Niki’s lips and tongue begin to work on her wet pussy.

“I was full, ya know, and all of Max’s stuff came out and she just licked and licked and licked. But I didn’t stop. That was the first time I really gave her a special treat in front of someone, showing Max how much of a slut she was when she willingly drank my pee after licking all the fuck out of my cunt. You see, I had her lick me earlier, in the girl’s washroom where you found us, and I knew she liked pee games. She peed while licking me. She pees in the backyard at her house like a dog. She even has one of the dogs licking her when she goes sometimes. So I knew that she’d drink it like a good slut. Well, I was pretty sure. It wasn’t until I filled her mouth on her kitchen floor that I knew for sure. Somehow, I’m not sure how, Jenna, Roach’s girl, found out about it, or maybe just that she uses the backyard, and last week started to really use her during gym class. Making her lick her and her friends, eventually everyone in the class, and a bunch of em peed on her. Steph was the worst, making her drink it. I think maybe that’s why I made her do that last Thursday, and then, well, you saw Rachel. She wanted to please me so bad, so I made her do it for me too. And then for Kelly. It was kind of a rush”

“Oh yes, I mean, I saw Ms. Constantini was completely naked, and sucking on those two, but Rachel was soaked and obviously happy about it. I was wondering how that came to be. Niki I sort of expected ... maybe not exactly that way. But a second girl, Rachel, that really surprised me. That’s when I knew we needed to have a club. Well, at least I do. You girls are so much freer than I ever was, or could be.”

Rachel had finished handing out the glasses of iced tea, placing the second pitcher and bucket of ice on a wooden television tray that she had found and opened up. Kelly patted the couch directly between her legs, and Rachel moved easily to sit back down, her head between Kelly’s knees. “No, slut, not that way, turn around, Cyndi’s story is making me positively drip, and I never got one of Ms. Craig’s towels!”

A few moments passed, Cyndi sighing as she rocked her hips forward and back, sliding her wet sex up and down Niki’s face, Rachel obediently licking Kelly dry, though it seemed to be a bit of a lost cause. The more Rachel licked, the wetter Kelly seemed to get.

Kelly patted Rachel’s head, getting her to stop. “Why don’t you go see if Ms. Craig needs some help, I think I will get a couple of towels for Cyndi and myself before Cyndi sits back down.”

Rachel did not even bother to stand, but simply crawled over and knelt in front of Ms. Craig’s chair, looking up at the older woman and waiting for some sign of permission. Seeing the older woman nod, biting her lip as she did so, Rachel leaned forward and felt the older woman’s legs part around her head, letting her slide her tongue and lips all the way up to her musky center. Behind her she could sense the others moving around, and when she sat back to lick at her damp face, she saw that Kelly had indeed gotten a couple of towels for Cyndi and her to sit upon once Cyndi got done with Niki. Kelly was eagerly playing with herself while Cyndi continued her story, her eyes watching every move Rachel, as well as Niki and Cyndi, made.


Abby had watched Cyndi riding Niki’s face, and she was taken back to Thursday with a raw intensity that was hard to deny. She had never been touched like that before, and ever since that afternoon, she had a hard time thinking about anything but feeling that sensation again. Glancing at Jendra, seeing her best friend as entranced with the sexy tableau in front of them as she was, she dared to part her legs and slowly tease her opening, unable to keep herself from feeling her body, feeling the tiny bit of pleasure that even such a small movement was giving her. When Cyndi got up from her spot atop Niki, and went back to sit on the couch, her legs casually splayed apart, Abby could not take her eyes off of Niki’s wet face, and she found herself drawn towards her.

“Go ahead, she loves it, I swear” she heard, glancing up and catching Cyndi looking at her. Looking back at Niki, then Cyndi, then over to Jendra before being drawn back to Niki, Abby found herself unable to resist the temptation, and was soon stepping over to the laid back nude form of the school slut, and straddling her, just as Cyndi had done. Reaching down, she boldly played with herself directly above Niki’s face and began to slowly lower herself. “You, um you gonna eat me like you did Cyndi? hmmm?”” she asked, teasing,, finding her voice, wanting to be bold and brave like Cyndi and Kelly seemed to be. The lilt of nervousness in her voice and the tentative way she was lowering herself did much to dispel whatever air of confidence she was trying to project, but her moans of pleasure as Niki began to lick did fill the air, causing the rest of the group to react with an increase in their own arousal.


Jendra had been left to herself, and she was more than a little self conscious about all that had happened, even more so now that Abby had moved away from their spot on the narrow couch. It had been awkward to kiss Niki’s open sex in front of everyone, and then, later, pulling off her shorts, she had a long argument with herself about simply pulling her shorts back up and leaving, damn the consequences. Unwilling to leave her best friend, and secretly enjoying much if not all that had happened Thursday, she convinced herself to go along with the teacher’s rules, and she found herself eagerly watching everything that was going on while Cyndi told her shocking stories about the buildup to last week. When Abby began to lower herself over the older girl’s open mouth, Jendra could not draw her eyes away, a tingling sending shivers up and down her spine as her clit throbbed with need. Unlike the rest of the group, she had still not touched herself, though the more she watched, the more she began to feel compelled to go along, give in to the urge, and feel what everyone else was obviously feeling. Even Ms. Craig, with Rachel’s face busy between her legs, was looking quite aroused and not at all teacher-like. Almost shyly, she parted her legs wide enough to let one hand slide between them, and as she felt at her surprising wetness, she gasped a little, pushing back against her own probing fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.