Niki's Family Life - Cover

Niki's Family Life

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 19: Saturdays Can Be Fun Too

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Saturdays Can Be Fun Too - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Max walked into the house leading the two new temporary additions to the household on their leashes. Hearing the plaintive cries of his step-mother, he went to see how his father had fared with her once he left her nicely broken in for him. Stepping into the room and seeing Cooper and Carol in the obvious aftermath of a canine fuck, he smirked at his father. “Seems I was right, it does run in the family. She obviously loves doggy cock as much as Niki!”

Stepping into the room, he could see that his father had been enjoying Carol’s mouth, his cock hard and waggling a little in the air as Carol turned to look at his entrance. “Don’t let me interrupt!” he added, leading the Great Dane and German Shepherd over to give them a quick glance at his step-mom’s naked body. Milo rose from his spot to the side and came to greet the two newcomers, and Cooper turned to try and greet them though was still stopped from moving freely. “This is Duke and Filo. Filo was here a week ago with Milo. He’s already quite familiar with our lovely Niki, but I’m sure he will be as nice to the new slut if you decide to let her play.”

“Roger! You can’t think I’m going to just...”

“Hush, slut, it’s up to Roger, not you. If he wants you to entertain the boys, then I expect Niki will share...”

“I was going to leave feeding these guys and show them the yard until later, I need to go and pick up Niki. Why don’t you stop playing and make us a quick lunch for when I get back?”

“She can’t ... they are quite stuck.”

“What? Oh, that can’t be ... a human cunt doesn’t work like that ... Niki just pulls away after a bit and it slips right out.”

“Um, well, it’s not in her cunt.”

“Oh! I had no idea she was into that, you are luckier than I thought dad!”

“Oh for chrissakes I’m NOT, it just happened, and now he’s fucking stuck!”

Max smirked at his father and moved around to Carol’s backside, ostentatiously looking the situation over.

“I see. Well, I guess you just have to wait, hmm? I think you will still have time, it shouldn’t take more than 10 or 15 minutes. I think Niki is done in just about half an hour and I’ll be back with her shortly after!”

With a final nod at his father, Max led the two dogs up the stairs to Niki’s room, showing them the open doored kennels, letting them sniff around the room and examine all the strange smells. Milo had followed, making nice with the new dog whilst reacquainting himself with Filo. After a moment, Max led the trio outside, stepping back into the living room and noting that Carol was still stuck, though she seemed content enough as she sucked on his father’s prick.

“Back in a little bit. Like I said, I’m sure Cooper will relax and pull himself free shortly!”

“No worries, she’s fine as she is, she just seems to think she needs to complain all the time. I was thinking we should get her a tail like Niki, but I am starting to like her like this, all tied up and no place to go!”

“Roger!”. Carol pulled her face back briefly, protesting, before Roger’s hands again pulled her mouth down over his shaft.

“Shut the fuck up and keep sucking, you owe me another orgasm.”


Driving back over to Niki’s teacher’s apartment, Max was almost giddy with satisfaction. Seeing Carol sucking off his father while still having a canine cock inside of her had reinforced his confidence and reaffirmed just how much in control he truly was. And after listening to Niki’s story on the way to her book club, he was more and more certain that she had completely blossomed under his control. True, he had pushed at first, but if what she had told him was true, she was reveling in her new role.


Earlier...


Niki was sitting up in the car, playing with her damp sex as she faced Max. The short dressing robe he’d given her to wear to Ms. Craig’s was tossed in the back as usual, and she tried to stay partially scrunched down so the passing drivers would not get too good of a show. She had started to suck on Max’s cock as soon as they’d gotten in the car, but they had not gotten far down the road before he had patted her head and told her to get up.

“I think I’m good for now, you got me good under the table before I finished in your mother. Tell me, how’d that feel?” he had said, watching her sit up with a sidelong glance, his gaze primarily on the road.

Niki had licked her lips before answering, telling him that it had been quite interesting.

“Well, it sort of reminded me of biology class. You know the one I have the permission slip for on Mondays? To stay late? Well, the whole day had been more than a little different as I told you, and I guess Roach wanted to see just how much he could get away with, you know, after the principal’s latest email, and, well, after Mr Jacob’s class. It was kinda obvious now that, you know, I’d be naked and whatever all the time. Anyhow...” Niki had told Max about almost all that had happened over the last couple of days at school, but she realized, as she continued to explain herself, that she had left out the bit about the last class of the day.

“After the way Mr. Jacobs had treated me in front of the whole class, I think Roach wanted to see how far he could push things as well, just in Biology class. I know that he has something on Ms. Cushing, I mean, he had already gotten her to use me for the Monday special class and stuff. Anyhow...” Pausing, Niki had turned to face Max a bit more directly, letting him look at her as she lifted one knee up onto the seat, parting her thighs, and giving a clear view to her damp center.

“Biology is one of the classes where we are at big workbench type things, in case we do autopsies or other experiments, though most of the time it’s just lecture. Anyway, Roach always has my stool real close to his, and as Ms. Cushing started to talk, he had pulled on my knee, getting me to sit on the stool with my legs spread rather wide. Ever since the previous week, he had insisted that I sit on my bare butt, pulling the robe out from underneath me and sitting directly on the stool, so in addition to the awkward position, I could feel the coolness of the seat and the air softly blowing across my spread apart lips. Nothing was really unusual about that, though when he pulled on my dressing gown, pulling it apart at the bottom, i knew that if anyone was looking back and could see under the edge of the workbench, they would be able to see all of my lower part. The teacher kept talking, and a second later Roach was slowly playing with my clit, and dipping a finger into me, casually staring back at the teacher.”

“He’d had me, you know, expose myself and touch myself before, like in Algebra class, but this was the first time he out and out played with me during class. I’d been naked and stuff in more than one class that day, but never touched, well, other than Mr. Jacob’s spanking. And, well, the girls in the shower, but that was different. This was during class. Well, um, yeah - after that happened, and Ms. Cushing said nothing, even though it was sort of obvious Roach’s hand was in my lap, I think he just figured he’d keep going, see if she’d make him stop, or if the principal’s email would let him get away with even more.” Rocking her knees a little, Niki began to play with her wet slit as they drove, her story making her more than a little wet. Glancing at Max’s lap, she could tell he was enjoying the story, though he seemed content to just listen. For now.

“He pulled on my robe, completely loosening the belt, and parted both sides, leaving them hanging to the side. Moving his hand back between my legs, he continued to play with me, trying to make me moan I think, all the while watching Ms. Cushing lecture, watching her eyes as he exposed my chest to the front of the class. Again, she said nothing, though I think she looked a little nervous, or maybe flushed. So he didn’t stop, not at all. Well, his hand stopped for a moment, but only to reach up and pull my robe off of my shoulders, waiting as I pulled each arm free. As soon as my second arm was free, he just let the robe drop, and I could see it fall all the way to the floor, leaving me perched atop the workbench’s stool completely naked. You know, the way he had me sitting, my weight was pressing down on the plug you have me wear, and i could not help but slowly rock a little, making it feel a little good as I sat there.” Niki reached down and patted her tail, lifting up her left knee high, exposing her bottom and pulling her backside into view, the small white tail obvious between her butt cheeks.

“Anyways, he was back, touching me, staring at Ms. Cushing as if daring her to stop him, and she never did. I mean, i thought she might say something, but she just looked at me, her eyes darting from my breasts, to my face, to my body, seeing how I was moving slightly. I think she knew what was going on. She had to.”

“Not satisfied, or simply eager to see what he could do, Mike didn’t stop there. Just like one of those first days when he had me spin around and flash the back of the class, he slowly turned me to face the back of the class, albeit this time I was naked and spread wide. I could see everyone looking at me, their eyes going from my crotch to the teacher and back again. When Roach again began to play with me, slipping a finger inside and slowly fucking me with his hand, I could see all the boys wriggling a bit, one or two having to adjust themselves. I was dripping. You know that. You know how much I get off on being looked at, and I guess Roach does too. He kept fingering me, faster and faster, and I swear I was about to cum when Ms Cushing finally said something.

“Mr Rochard, if you please. Ms. Constantini needs to be able to see the board and the outline. She cannot learn if she cannot see me.” Niki said, her voice changing as she tried to imitate her teacher.

“I could feel Roach slow down, his finger eventually pulling out of me as he turned around to reply. He said something about ‘Yes’m sorry, I know education is important’. Or something along those lines. I could tell he was sorta messing with her, but he did turn me back around. In fact, he did nothing for a couple minutes, letting the teacher get going again, before he patted my thigh, looked at me and pulled a little on my stool. Thinking he wanted me closer, I looked at Ms. Cushing for a second before getting up off my chair, and next thing I knew he had pulled the chair completely away, leaving me standing next to his spot on his stool. He pulled on my hand, up over the desk, and I could not believe that he wanted me to bend over, just like Mr. Jacobs had during his class. By this time, I was so worked up I did not really think about it too much, and besides, if it was ok for Mr. Jacobs, it was probably okay here too. The workbench was a lot cooler on the skin than Mr. Jacobs’ desk had been, and I gasped when I felt the cool stone hit my nipples. Bent over, I was about to put my head to the side when he whispered ‘Keep eyes forward, you have to be able to see’. Awkwardly I tried to do as he asked, but it was kinda hard to bend over like that and still look forward, but eventually I found a way that did not hurt my neck too bad. As my skin got used to the cold stone I even relaxed a little, though I knew everyone behind me could see ‘everything’.”

“Anyhow, um, that’s sort of what this morning made me think of, I mean, Mom was bent over just like I was, and, well, I know she was enjoying it as much as I had ... at least I think so.”

“And that was it? They just left you bent over the workbench?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.