Niki's Family Life - Cover

Niki's Family Life

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 18: Carol Breaks the Rules

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Carol Breaks the Rules - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Niki crawled her way down the stairs, Milo and Cooper following her eagerly, darting ahead and coming back, urging her to hurry up. They had an obvious need to go ‘outside’. Making her way out to the backyard in the cool morning air, Niki gasped a little at the cold grass beneath her knees, as she made her way to her usual spot. Max had not wanted to get up this morning, and he told her to go ahead, he would have her take care of him during breakfast instead. As she parted her knees and began to relax, Milo sensed what was happening and trotted over, his cold nose making its presence known, his long tongue darting out to taste her early morning dampness.

All thoughts of taking a quick pee in the grass fled her mind as Niki felt Milo’s tongue dancing along her soft membranes. Over and over the dog’s tongue teased at her dampness, and she felt that familiar loss of control that seemed to come over her so often with her canine lovers. Ever since that day in the woods, when she had succumbed to the oral assault of the strange dog, the pleasure that shot through her body at the touch of a dog’s tongue was so overpowering that she would do almost anything, anytime. And indeed she had. She had let a dog fuck her at school simply because he had done something similar to that first naughty stray dog, licking her, making her lose her self control. By the time Max had brought Milo and Cooper to visit last week, she was willing and ready to fuck anything he told her to, especially if she got licked by a dog first. It was as if her cunt was in control now. And it wanted those feelings. A lot. Part of her knew that she was a little out of control, perhaps a lot out of control, but something about giving in, and just feeling all those feelings was more than a little addicting. And the way others acted around her, as if she was this prize that they were lucky enough to enjoy.

The almost still quiet of the morning was broken by the sounds of her small grunts of pleasure as Milo’s tongue began to work its way deeper and deeper into Niki’s wet vagina, her lips opening and her juices flowing freely as she reacted to the familiar feel of the dog’s long tongue. Groaning a little, pressing back against the eager muzzle of the Husky, Niki knelt in the grass and let herself be used like the bitch she loved to be. All on her own, in the quiet backyard, before anyone in the house or neighborhood was up and moving, Niki parted her legs and let the canine have his way with her eager body.


Roger had always been a morning person, often getting up and leaving for work before his first wife and son ever got up in the morning, and that had not really changed with his new marriage. Hearing the sliding door open and close, combined with the click clack of canine nails on the kitchen tile, he realized that even if Carol and Max were late sleepers, Niki once again was up early in the morning. Making his way downstairs, clad in his casual weekend attire, he started the coffee before moving to the window and glancing out into the backyard.


Panting a little from the sudden pleasure, Niki kept her legs parted and her hips tilted a little, as if presenting her open cunt for the dog’s attack. And perhaps she was. Lost in the erotic pleasure of Milo’s tongue, she cared little for how she looked, naked and eager, she only knew she wanted more. She needed more.

Milo stopped licking at his bitch’s wetness for a moment, circling around his black haired lover and licking at her shoulders and her neck, running his tongue over her cheek as she held herself steady, making those noises that he had come to recognize as her version of being in heat, of wanting to be bred.

Reaching back and spanking her exposed buttock, Niki groaned long and low. “Up, oh god. Up!” she begged, her need increasing by the second. Moving her face away from the eager muzzle of the dog, she tried to get him to concentrate on the task at hand. With a surprised yelp, she felt another tongue run across her backside, and she looked back to see Cooper had come over, attracted by the noise and no doubt the scent of her need. “Oh god, Cooper, Milo, yes, yes ... please” she said, ducking her head and keeping her hips high as she felt Cooper’s furry body jump atop of her own, the thin spray of his aroused prick coating her thighs and stomach as his red poker searched for her entrance. With a loud groan of shock, she felt Cooper slide home, and his jackhammer thrusts began to rock her body as hard as ever. Grunting, pushing back against the furry beast, Niki took his attack with eagerness, feeling the warmth building up and suffusing throughout her whole body. “Oh god, oh god, oh god” she gasped aloud, not hiding her reactions in the cool morning air.

“God you are such a slut” Roger said, his voice from his spot on the patio carrying over to where she was getting fucked. He had come outside at some point during the dog’s exploration and was clearly masturbating as he watched her getting fucked. Filled with the additional shame of being watched, Niki did not shut down or pull away. Rather, fueled by the embarrassment, she pressed back, eagerly fucking the dog while her step-father watched her. She was a doggy fucking slut now, Max knew it, she knew it, and her parents knew it. Hell, the whole school knew it now.

All too soon, Cooper was cumming inside of her, leaving her not quite orgasmic body aching for more. She could feel the dog’s large knot pounding against her, spreading her wide, but try as she might she could not keep him lodged within her, and he pulled away long before she could squeeze enough pleasure out of his cock. Gasping with the release, she moaned in frustration, her moans turning to groans of delight as Milo’s tongue returned and her body continued its climb towards orgasm.


Roger had watched for only a moment at the window, before making his way outside and sitting down in one of the patio chairs. The slut was obviously too busy to notice or care that he had come outside to watch, and as first one dog licked her and then the other dog began to fuck his step-daughter, he had not been able to keep from grabbing hold of his stiffened middle-aged prick and begin to stroke. He’d been harder than he could remember for the last few days as the depths to which Max had trained his sister became clear to everyone in the house. Wanting her to know he was watching, he had called over to her, calling her a slut, enjoying the glazed look on her face as she glanced at him, her eyes not failing to notice his hand on his hard shaft. As the first dog left the nude body of his wife’s daughter, moving away and starting to lick himself, he stood up, his need overpowering what little reticence he had left. He was going to cross a line this morning, he was well aware of that, but after what Max had done to Carol the night before, he figured that no one would bat an eye. At least no one that mattered. Getting up and striding across the grass to stand in front of Niki, he pulled his loose shorts down to his knees and pointed his hard cock at her face. Waiting, curious if she would require encouragement, or orders, he was pleasantly surprised when she opened her mouth and moved to kiss his prick, only pausing to look up at him for a moment. As her lips parted and her mouth opened to take more of his thick cock inside of her mouth, he felt her mouth vibrate as she groaned under the Husky’s continued licking at her dripping cum and juice covered cunt.

“Oh fuck, your mouth ... Damn ... too bad we did not find out until now how much of a slut you are, think of all the fun we missed” he said, sawing his cock in and out of her mouth, watching as she busied herself on his shaft while simultaneously letting the dog lick between her eagerly spread thighs. “Besides, Max said something about you only getting to pee with a cock or pussy in your mouth, I bet you need to go. See if you can get done before I cum all over your face, hmm?” he groaned, feeling the cum boiling up in his balls, concentrating so that he did not cum too quick. He wanted to watch her continue to debase herself like the slut she truly was. He held still, watching her react to his suggestion, her eyes closing in submission as she appeared to agree with his request. He moved forward a little as she rocked backwards on her hands and knees, pushing her bottom back towards Milo, parting her knees a little wider. Keeping her mouth filled, he watched, waiting as she almost absently sucked on his prick while, he assumed, she worked on releasing her bladder.

The first audible sounds of dripping urine were matched by a yelp from Milo as he seemed to reinvigorate his lingual assault. Roger watched as Niki began to suck on him like a milking machine, rhythmic and steady, her eyes opening after a bit to gaze up at him. The shame and embarrassment in her eyes was intoxicating, and he felt his cock swell and his orgasm approach.

“Yes, such a good doggy slut you are, going potty in the grass like the other doggies do. And so well behaved. You are a such a good pet, i will have to tell Max how good of a girl you were this morning”. Roger kept treating his step-daughter like a simple pet, enjoying the role play as his cock throbbed and his orgasm approached.

“Only sluts suck cock while they pee, you know that, though you don’t mind at all I can tell. What kind of slut lets a dog lick her while she pees in the grass though? Really nasty sluts I think ... sluts that like their mouths filled with cum, hmmm” Grunting, Roger sped up for a couple of quick thrusts, and as his cock erupted, he pulled back, letting only the first spurts fill her mouth, the rest of his cum spreading across her lips and cheeks. Stepping back a little, he glanced down at the cum stained face of his wife’s daughter and felt a momentary tinge of worry. Maybe he had gone too far. As she knelt there, the last dribbles of her pee falling, he pulled his pants back up, the erotic moment having passed. For him, perhaps, but not for her it appeared. He watched as his red faced step-daughter held herself still, her cunt dripping out its last bits, as Milo yelped and hopped onto her back, his furry haunches hunching as he stabbed his red poker towards her open cunt.

“I guess you were not done playing with your boys, I will leave you to it” Roger said, shaking his head a little at just how eager Niki was, no longer worried that he had gone too far. She apparently cared not a whit about getting fucked by the dog with his cum on her face.


Max and Roger were having a cup of coffee when Carol finally came downstairs.

“It appears your wife is eager to meet Milo’s tongue. I warned her before you got home yesterday to dress appropriately sexy for her husband, or I’d introduce her to her daughter’s favorite tongue, but it seems she’s already forgotten. Unless, maybe you want to be in in a collar and tail just like your daughter? No? I am not so sure. Get those decidedly unflattering and unsexy clothes off before I have to get up and take them off.”

Carol had stopped on the threshold, surprised by her step-son’s sudden verbal attack. Exasperated, she looked from one male to another, eventually pleading with her husband. “Roger, you can’t expect ... I mean, yesterday was one thing, but it’s morning! I mean, really!”

She stood there, not moving to escape, nor moving further into the kitchen. Her hair was pulled back and she was wearing what Roger and Max recognized were her gardening clothes - an older pair of denim capri pants and a white cotton t-shirt tucked neatly beneath her waistband.

Roger simply looked at his wife, not making a move to intervene, nor speaking a word to contradict his son.

“Roger! Seriously? Is this what you want from me now? To be at the beck and call of both you and Max? You’ve got to be kidding me!”

Carol’s words were almost venomous in their heat but Max was watching her body language far more than he was listening to her words. She continued to stand there, her breath catching in her chest, accentuating her fuller frame, and he knew that she was taunting them, teasing them. Somewhere deep down she loved to be taken and forced to obey, and she was using her words of protest to ensure that whatever happened next, she could simply say she was made to do it. It wasn’t as if she wanted to do it, no matter how it looked.

“I don’t really have time for this, I told Niki I’d take her to her Book Study in a few minutes, but it seems as if we have to settle a couple of things first.” Max pushed his chair back, pulling his cock out of Niki’s eager mouth. She had come down after her shower and immediately crawled beneath the table, thanking Max for offering to give her a ride to the teacher’s condo. At least that’s what Max had told his father, smiling, as he patted Niki’s head as she worked unseen beneath the edge of the table. In truth, Max had simply patted his inner thigh when he saw Niki obediently crawling into the kitchen, and before she could go get anything to eat, she had gotten in front of his chair and got to work without a word being said.

“Go let the boys back inside before you grab something to eat, we can go as soon as I am done with your mother” Max told Niki as he stood up, pulling his jeans back into place, leaving them unsnapped and not fully closed. Crossing the three steps to stand in front of Carol, he stared hard into her face, watching her eyes, seeing them dart about a bit in nervousness before trying to glare back at him. Keeping his gaze steady, he was not surprised when she finally lowered her eyes in submission, her gaze returning to his face briefly before dropping again. The rest of her body language ostentatiously proclaimed defiance, but he knew in that moment she had given in. Again.

Reaching down, Max used both hands to unsnap her capri pants, not bothering to say a word about what he was doing, simply doing as he pleased. Pushing open both flaps, he loosened the waist of her pants briefly before turning her slightly towards the table, and pushing her forward until she stood next to her husband, between his spot at the table and the chair Max had just vacated. Absently, he noted Niki moving around in the kitchen, getting herself something to eat, her cute bunny tail bobbing as she walked like a person rather than crawled. One of the Huskies, Milo he assumed, since he was her favorite, was padding along behind her, keeping her company.

Nodding at his father and then at the table, indicating that he should move a couple of things out of the way, he let Carol stand there a moment in anticipation.

“I believe I was most clear about how you should dress to please your new husband, and grubby gardening clothes were definitely not what I had in mind.” Putting his hands on either side of her waist, his tall body looming a little behind her he drew the moment out, pausing, before swiftly pulling her pants down over her rounded bottom, her functional underwear clinging to both the pants and her body in an untidy twist.

“Even your underwear is boring and ugly” he said with a bit of a condescending sneer, reaching to pull her panties down to match the lowering of her pants. Pushing on the middle of her back, forcing Carol to bend at the waist, he watched as she reached out to hold herself upright, her hands pressing against the table. He smiled, noting that she did not reach for her pants, or reach behind herself to cover her backside, she simply reached for the table for balance. Rubbing his hand over her bare bottom, up and down two times on each exposed cheek he paused to pull her pants and underwear down a few inches, effectively trapping her thighs together. Bound this way she was unable to part her legs for balance, and when he suddenly reared back and smacked her exposed bottom, she jerked forward in shock, bumping her upper thighs and pelvis against the table’s edge.

SMACK!

“Fuck!” Carol swore, shocking Roger and Max with her coarse language. Cooper barked and Milo whined a little as Max rained three more blows down upon Carol’s exposed bottom in quick succession.

SLAP! SMACK! SWAT!

“Oh Jesus! That hurts! Roger are you going to, FUCK!” Carol cried, reacting to each blow, her words loud, but her body not moving much, her hands remaining on the table, her torso bent forward, keeping her pink tinged cheeks exposed.

“Roger is not going to say a word, now shut up and take your punishment before I add even more” Max practically snarled, pushing again on her back until she lay flat against the table, her hips raised high, legs still trapped in the tight pants.

“Fuck mom, you have the perfect ass for this” he teased, picking up the pace as he rained a half dozen more blows upon her pale skin, turning her bottom a bright red in moments. He could see the darker lines where the effects of the ruler could still be seen. As he paused to adjust himself, he watched her hips twitch, rocking from side to side as she simply waited. Making it look like she wanted to get away, but not backing away from the table. Not fighting. Not moving away in any meaningful manner.

Now that she had been warmed up, Max slid a hand up along the back of her thighs, pressing between her tightly clenched legs, feeling them part slightly to let his hand press against her wet sex. Turning his hand, he slid a finger inside of the aroused woman and pulled it back out, holding it up in front of his father.

“The lady doth protest too much, methinks” he quoted raising his hand and swatting her twitching buttocks another couple of times. Moving with authority, he continued to alternate spanks with quick touches of her wet center for another couple of minutes before stopping. Leaning over, he pushed down on both sides of her tight pants, and slid them and her underwear down off of her legs, pulling one foot free and moving her legs a little over a foot apart. Rubbing her curved buttocks, he took some time to simply run his hands over her exposed skin, down along her thighs, between them, sliding along her wet cunt before circling back up to run across her red and inflamed butt cheeks. With a sudden move, he began to spank her harder than before, five, then ten blows crashing down on her red cheeks until she was gasping and whimpering constantly, and her thighs were dripping wet. Underscoring his continued dominance, Max pushed down his shorts and slid his rock hard cock deep into her wide open and ready cunt, seating himself in one long thrust. Grabbing onto both of her butt cheeks, he began to piston in and out of her cunt, pushing and pulling on her as he used her like the slut he was forcing her to admit she truly was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.