Niki's Family Life - Cover

Niki's Family Life

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 16: A New Punishment Method

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: A New Punishment Method - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Cyndi practically dragged Niki in the small copse of trees they used at lunchtime for Niki’s ‘activities’.

“Damn, I thought she’d never shut up about the new club and all the rules she was going to enforce. It’s not like anyone is going to complain, not after the way you all got off yesterday, but it was so frustrating watching you and Rachel sitting naked atop her desk, masturbating while she made us all sign the rules.” Cyndi’s voice was almost petulant with need as she lifted her skirt and pushed Niki to her knees. “Come, get busy while you pee like a good doggy. I’m so fucking wet after watching you two during the last 20 minutes in Ms. Craig’s classroom!”

“Just take off that robe and toss it. It’s not like you really need it out here” she told Niki, watching as her friend shucked out of her robe while maintaining perfect contact with Cyndi’s wet cunt.

Cyndi leaned back against what was coming to think of as ‘her’ tree, and watched as Niki orally pleasured her, the doggy slut’s urine sprinkling into the grass between her knees. “God you are so good at that ... I still am mad I never knew this until Max caught you!” she teased, reaching down to pat her friends head.

“Who knew Ms. Craig was such a kinky old lady? I mean, some of those rules? I mean, Ii get that she’s in charge; she really has to be, she has the most to lose. But seriously? She must really need some of your tongue. It’s like all designed to get you and the rest of us horny and naked in her apartment!”.

After the gym shower had finally finished, Cyndi and Niki had made their way to their required lunchtime meeting with Ms. Craig. The other girls from yesterday were all there, and it was clear from the get go that things were going to be more than interesting.

Ms. Craig had locked her door and turned to the small group, absently placing an English tapestry detailing some obscure passage from Beowulf against the door, blocking, for the most part, any sightline into the room. The most anyone would be able to see would be the back few rows of the class. The teacher’s desk, and the chairs in the front row were completely hidden from view.

“Get that ridiculous robe off and get on the desk. It’s clear you love to show off and I mean to start as I mean to go on. You too Rachel, it was clear yesterday that you loved nothing more than to have your pussy on display and your face in someone’s sex. Hop to it. All of you, sign these. These are the rules you are all going to follow or a detailed report of exactly what happened yesterday will be sent to everyone’s home, as well as each of your teachers and the principal’s office. I know you think that Niki is the only real slut here, but if this gets out, you all will be little more than members of the school slut club.”

Ms. Craig had seemed so much more authoritarian, much more assertive than her usual mild mannered teacher’s persona. Cyndi had quickly read through the list of rules, and could not help but look at Ms. Craig with a new appreciation.

Ms. Craig’s All-Star Book Club

  1. The group will meet every Saturday from 10am to 1pm at 415 Hickory Street. It’s an easy walk from the bus line for those without their own transportation.

  2. No mention of the Book Club will be made to anyone outside of this group

  3. You will address me as Ma’am or Ms. Craig at all times.

  4. Instructions are to be followed immediately. Everyone, not just Niki and Rachel, will be required to follow the club’s rules and my instructions.

  5. Confirm your participation in the group by signing this paper, and kissing both of today’s sluts on their respective cunts before handing me your signed paper.

Ms. Craig

Cyndi had watched as Kelly, rather eagerly it seemed, signed her paper and stood up, moving in front of first Niki and then Rachel, kissing them obediently between their legs, neither girl stopping this teasing of their respective clits. The rest of Rachel’s crew, Vicki and Nancy followed soon after, a flush on their cheeks the only sign of the embarrassment each was likely feeling. She noticed the younger girls, Abby and Jendra, looking at each other with more than a little trepidation. Quickly signing, she’d gotten up and eagerly licked at both Niki and Rachels’s wet slits before moving to stand by the other two. “It’s not that bad, and I am sure we are going to have such fun ... just you wait” she’d said, nodding at the two of them as they slowly signed and got up from their seats. It had been a little comical and yet sweet watching them nervously kiss the naked girl’s sex quickly, though the light dancing in their eyes as they stepped back and handed over their signed papers had underscored just how willing they really were.

“Excellent, excellent. I am so looking forward to our first meeting tomorrow. Now, just to make sure you are all committed, hand over your panties before you leave, you can pick them up at the meeting tomorrow.”

Ms. Craig’s final order was met with a few sharp looks, but no complaints, though Cyndi had to go over to the teacher and lift up her skirt, showing that she had no panties on.


“God, you should have seen the look in Ms. Craig’s face when I lifted my skirt. Of course, you and Rachel were too busy putting on your show to notice. Fuck that feels good Nik!” Cyndi rocked her hips against her friend’s obedient face, feeling her orgasm approaching.

“So this is where you guys were off to”.

Mike ‘the Roach’ ‘s voice broke into their mutual enjoyment, startling Niki into stopping both her licking and her urinating.

“Oh don’t stop, but please, do tell ... why the hell is she peeing in the grass?”

“Um, another of Max’s rules for her at home, and I said I’d make sure she got ‘watered’ at school whenever possible. Um, and she has to be sucking or licking on someone whenever she goes.” Cyndi added, catching Mikes interested glance at Niki’s wet face. She continued to slowly rock her hips against Niki’s face as the submissive girl began to lick again.

Mike picked up Niki’s discarded robe and handed it to Dave, telling him and Scott to keep an eye out as he unbuckled his pants, fishing out his rapidly stiffening prick.

“Come, finish while you take care of me, I’m sure you’ve been missing have a nice cock while you take care of business in the grass, or are your parents aware now of what you and Max have been up to? God that would be something” Roach ordered, watching as Niki moved away from her friend, watching where her knees settled carefully, before sliding her mouth over the head of his prick and beginning to suck.

“I was just coming to give you a pass for next period, I have a couple customers you need to take care of before 6th period. The same boys room as last time.” Mike watched as Niki began to work his shaft, the cum already boiling within his balls. Nothing like a quick blow job between classes.

Frustrated, but unwilling to challenge Roach, Cyndi watched as Niki began to give him a blowjob, dropping her skirt and feeling her own sex quivering in unrequited need. At least she would get her on the ride home, if Max let them. She had not been able to get him to commit to her coming over again, not since their parents had gotten back.


Showing Ms. Craig her hall pass, she let the teacher know she’d be leaving about ½ way through the period. Moving to her seat, placing the towel down and sitting down quickly, she licked her lips, still tasting a bit of Mike in her mouth. She had been so startled when he had interrupted her and Cyndi, but when he pulled out his prick, she had quickly gotten to work, the familiar feel of a male shaft in her mouth while she peed in the grass making her feel so totally slutty and warm. He had not taken long to get ready to explode, and when he began to fill her mouth, she could not help but feel an answering tingle in her own sex, reaching down to frig herself eagerly as he finished in her mouth. She could hear them both talking about her as if she wasn’t there, but she had long since stopped caring overly much about what people said about her. She trusted Cyndi and Roach as much as anyone, and if they wanted to tease and give her a hard time while she sucked him off, what did she care.

Glancing up at the clock, she relaxed for a bit, knowing she still had a few moments. Catching Ms. Craig’s look, she was tempted to tease her like she did Mr. Jackson in the morning, but it didn’t feel quite the same. As if that was not what would make the older woman ‘happy’. The new club she had signed them up for was going to definitely be different, but Niki was still not sure how to act around the woman. She knew that Ms. Craig was entranced with her. She’d watched her more than once masturbating atop the teacher’s desk. Still, teasing her while she taught felt inappropriate, and so she simply smiled and ran her hand up her leg a little, but did not open her robe or part her legs too far.

Minutes later, she walked into boy’s bathroom and saw three boys from Algebra, Daniel among them, waiting for her arrival standing nervously next to Roach and Scott.

“There she is. Your show this morning inspired some new customers! Roger here only had five bucks, but the other two ponied up the full ten, so you should have a nice time! Give them each a nice quick suck before you give Roger your full attention, Daniel and Marcus will take turns behind you, just the way you like!”.

Roach’s voice was amused, and it was clear he enjoyed telling everyone just what was going to happen, and insinuating that she was eager for it all. The fact that she could feel her pussy clamp in eager anticipation was simply a coincidence, she kiddingly told herself, Moving over to the middle of the three boys, Marcus, she knelt down and reached for his belt. She felt someone begin to pull her robe off, and she adjusted her arms as she undid his pants, letting first one arm, and then the other pull free. Giving his cock a quick lick, noting how long and hard it was, she quivered a little, knowing it would soon be inside of her. Reaching over, she ran her hand over Daniel’s obvious erection, and watched as he eagerly undid his pants while she moved the small distance over to his cock. Sliding her lips all the way down his shaft a couple of times, she heard him moan in desire above her, his hips bucking into her mouth quickly. Pulling back, not wanting him to go off before the main event, she ran her hand over his now slick shaft and smiled up at him. “Mmmmmm, such a nice one, but you want more than just my mouth, mmmm?” Her long black hair had fallen forward as she worked, and she pushed it back over her shoulder as she turned to the other side and saw Roger still standing, his cock making a tent inside of his jeans.

She felt her robe falling about her hips and thighs as she moved, and the cool air of the bathroom made her nipples crinkle and tiny goosebumps race down her arm. Slowly working Roger’s belt open, she glanced up at him, seeing how nervous and uncertain he looked. She was not sure why he was acting that way, what had he expected when he had paid Roach? She pulled the flaps of his jeans apart and gave him a moment to get used to it, able to see his hard shaft tenting out his dark green boxers. Leaning in, breathing deep and exhaling directly over his shaft, she mouthed the side of his hardness right through his underwear, giving him another moment to get used to things. Sensing that she could move on, she reached up and began to pull his underwear down, holding back a small gasp as his huge prick flopped out. The head was shaped like a giant mushroom, and it was thicker around than any cock she had ever seen. Working her mouth over the fat head, she felt hands on her hips, pulling her back and up, until she was bent over mostly horizontal, her two hands helping to keep her centered on Roger’s thick as fuck cock, while the boys behind her were getting her legs parted and her pussy exposed. Her robe had been taken away now, and she knew that everyone could see all of her, not just the three boys, but Mike and Scott as well. The exposure worked like it always did, and as she worked her mouth over Roger’s thick cock head, she felt a welcoming arousal flooding her cunt.

“Go ahead, you can both take turns, getting a clean fuck, until you both have cum. She don’t mind.”

Roach’s voice, encouraging Daniel and Marcus, made her shiver in anticipation, rocking her hips a little as she felt someone move in behind her. Long gone was the quiet reserved Niki who had only gone out with boys a couple of times. This was the eager ‘fuck me’ Niki, obsessed with feeling all that life had to offer. Embracing her cunt’s eagerness, she welcomed the touch of a new cock inside of her. Groaning a bit as she felt the first touches at her entrance, she sucked Roger’s cock as well as she could as a shaft of hot maleness speared into her from behind.

“God damn! She’s just letting us fuck her like this? And she wears that plug all the time?”

A voice she didn’t recognize, Marcus’s she assumed, rang out in the closed confines of the rest room. Pushing back as Daniel (she assumed) began to fuck her willing opening, she felt Roger’s cock throb in her mouth as she worked her lips over the huge mushroom head and began to suckle on the fat tip.

“Yes she does, Max keeps her ass filled all day - you see Niki deserves her reputation, she’s an eager cock swallowing, dog fucking slut, and she will take you anytime you get the money for me, won’t you Nik?”

Niki groaned, Roger’s cock filling her mouth so much that she could not even begin to answer Roach, though it was clear from her actions that she had little to no shame left. A cock in her mouth and another in her cunt were making her more than content to be used. She just hoped they kept up long enough for her to get off at least once.

As if her thoughts were audible, she felt the two boys switch positions behind her, and a shorter, thicker cock began to probe at her depths.

“I bet she will cum like a slut by the time we get done with her, huh?” Niki could tell that Marcus’s voice was a little ragged as he simultaneously began to slide his cock inside of her while taunting the other guys

“God damn!” Roger’s voice called out as he suddenly pressed his cock forward, his two hands coming down to hold onto her head. Niki felt his thick prick filling her mouth, pushing all the way back, and she was worried about being able to breath for only a moment, as she felt him begin to cum, his cock pulling out a bit as he shot wad after wad of his cum into her mouth. Gasping a little, she sucked him with renewed vigor, milking his prick with her mouth as she felt the two boys behind her again switch.

Freed from sucking on Roger’s prick, Niki turned her head to see Daniel lining up behind her again, sliding his long thick prick inside of her with the ease of someone now familiar with fucking a cunt. His face was alive with an intensity that went beyond simply getting to fuck her, she knew he had a bit of a thing for her. Groaning, she let her sluttiness take over, letting him impale her, the thought of their lost innocence, their inability to have a romantic first time washing away as her arousal continued to build.

Again the boys switched, and Marcus’s began to fuck her for the second time. Time was fading away, and she worked to bring him off, not sure how much longer before the class was over.

As Daniel again slid into her, she heard the bell ring, and she clenched up tight.

“You guys only have 4 minutes, better hurry!” Roach called out as the sounds of students began to fill the halls.

Daniel began to fuck in earnest, and Niki reached back between her legs to touch his balls as he swung forward, and she felt him speed up to the point of no return, As he filled her up, she could hear the sounds of other boys entering, and their exclamations of surprise only fueled her own orgasm. Cumming hard, she barely registered Daniel slipping away and Marcus sliding in to finish off inside of her. Over and over she felt the cock spear into her, and she continued to ride that delicious wave of naughty pleasure and desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.