Niki's Family Life
Chapter 15: TGIF

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: TGIF - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Max tucked himself back into his pants, pulling away quickly after giving a quick glance at the departing backs of Cyndi and his sister, now surrounded by Roach and his crew, the rest of the students parting like a wave before the school slut and her entourage.

He still could not believe how well things had gone yesterday, both with his sister’s obviously well trained performance, but with how well his stepmother was falling in to line.

He had left Niki to finish her shower while he went to his room and grabbed the soothing balm he had ordered online. Similar to his small bottle of Code Blue Howling Heat spray, he kept his special items on a shelf in his closet. Walking into his parent’s room unannounced, he held out a hand when he saw Carol start to cover up. She was sprawled across their bed, naked, her ass still quite red and beginning to purple up along the welts.

“Don’t move, stay as you are. This stuff is going to help” he remembered saying, holding up the bottle of lotion, infused with aloe and other herbal additives. Settling onto the bed next to his father’s prone wife, he had popped open the top of the bottle and squirted some onto his free hand.

As he expected, Carol had complained, saying something like “Can’t Roger do that, it’s just not right, you know.”

Ignoring her, he had quickly rubbed the soothing lotion all over her red ravaged skin, enjoying the way she had quickly laid her head back down and began to moan softly. “I told you it felt good’ he had said, his hand lingering on her bottom, slowly rubbing lower along the bottom portion of her behind. His father had watched silent, having given control over Carol to his son for the moment. It had been a powerful feeling, he recalled, sliding his fingers down and caressing his stepmother’s wet sex. “Still nice and wet. Such a good girl you have, dad. Her daughter is something else as well.”

Shaking his head, clearing his mind from his reverie, he realized he had driven almost the whole way home on autopilot. Turning around, he headed back to the pet store where he advertised his services. They had called this morning, and he needed to go check out a new dog. It had to be male, of course, if he was going to have Niki take care of it, though the pet shop had no idea of his particular requirement.


Staff:

The situation with Ms. Constantini has continued to evolve. I want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding as we strive to meet both the needs of this student as well as those around her. Ms. Dougal found a novel solution to help Ms. Constantini mainstream her desire to be au naturel, and her work has a live model has benefitted multiple classes. Ms. Cushing has also found a way to leverage this student’s unique demeanor for her class and it has gone a long way towards helping her normalize in her own mind. The doctors we consulted all believe that as we continue to normalize her behavior, or at least our own reactions to it, she will slowly come to terms with her new life, step-father and all. Feel free to encourage, or not, her behavior, whatever best fits your own class needs. I do know that a few others have already started to change the rules on proper behavior in their own classes, at least as it regards Ms. Constantini. Ms. Masters and Mr. Jacobs have both instituted new policies it appears, according to Ms. Constantini, and in addition to the modeling for art, she expressed gratitude for everyone’s understanding.

Regarding the rumors you have heard about what happened over lunch in the park yesterday, hopefully the students will not be too distracted, but corrective actions may be required to maintain order, or to protect the girl. If you have any concerns about any actions you may have, or may need to take, please contact my office.

Mr. Proussad Principal, SouthLake High

Mr Jackson read the email from Mr. Proussad a couple times, reading between the lines. After yesterday’s evening encounter with Ms. Constantini, he was eager to enjoy her attentions again. And it looked as if the school was giving each of the teachers free license to deal with the minx however they best saw fit. He could imagine what Mr. Jacobs was likely to do once Niki arrived there, though he was not sure about the other teachers. Sitting and thinking carefully, he tried to decide how to best walk the line between maintaining order, and enjoying what he could of the young girl’s charms.


Roach pulled the small entourage to a stop just inside the breezeway between the office building and the long row of science and math classrooms. Pushing Niki’s back against the wall, he opened her robe completely, letting it fall off her shoulders and catch on her elbows.

“I wonder if Max was t upset with you after yesterday, and the fact we never got your marks added” he said, reaching over and casually cupping one of her breasts as the other students passed around them, some of them daring to slow down and watch. Always drawing a crowd wherever she went these days, the nearby students considered themselves lucky as they got to watch Mike Rochard carefully mark up the slut’s breasts. “Three for the boys yesterday, though we should come up with something special for the dogs over lunch as well.”

Cyndi smirked, “Better add another seven or eight, she ate a bunch of us out in the lavatory during last period - I caught her coming out of the boys bathroom!”.

“Holy fuck!” Roach said, encircling Niki’s right breast with a series of dots, fanning out to either side, the design becoming more into focus - some sort of crystal shape...

“And she told Max about something with Mr Jacobs during detention”.

“Oh? One more from the teacher?” Roach asked, continuing to mark up her left breast with ten additional marks, making the design around her left nipple quite ornate.

“No, um, two and one.”

“Two blowjobs?”

“No, um, Mr Jacobs and the principal both fucked me, then Mr. Jackson in my mouth” Niki said, her cheeks red and flushed

Roach shook his head. Niki was rapidly making her way through all of her teachers. This might make things quite interesting.

“Oh, and I left her with Ms. Masters after she fucked the dogs. I bet anything that she was not left alone.” Cyndi chimed in, watching with interest as Niki stood so compliantly while Roach fondled her while ostensibly marking her body.

“Is that right? Did you be naughty with Ms. Masters too you little dog fucking slut?” Jenny interrupted, reaching out to pinch Niki’s free nipple rather harshly.

‘God ... yes, I had too...” Niki replied, feeling herself getting wetter and wetter the longer Roach kept her pressed against the wall.

Roach added two more dots to the crystal star design around her right breast before moving to add a couple more tiny stars around her left nipple.

“Now, we need something special for your lunchtime demonstration yesterday” Roach said, half to himself as he knelt down. Drawing carefully, he made a mark in the shape of a paw print just to the right of her clit, on the shaven smooth skin of her pubis. Using one hand to hold her still, sliding it up between her thighs and pressing against her damp cunt, he added a second paw print, to the right and slightly down from the first one.

“There, that should do it” he said, giving Niki a final rub across her sex with the side of his hand.

“Oh, I can’t do lunch today, Ms. Craig insists on me and Cyndi and couple others meeting her” Niki said, standing, blushing, her body quivering from his touch, and the way her breasts and body had been held and marked in the full light of the morning.

“That’s ok, will have the boys see you in between and during classes today, it worked out pretty well yesterday, especially with those passes -- besides, one of the boys is in art class so that will be easy!” Mike said, stepping back and smiling as Jenna reached up and took his arm. He had heard what she had done to Niki during gym class the last few days, and he still found it a bit hard to believe. Niki was not the only one that had surprised him.


Mr. Jackson watched as Niki arrived with the rest of his first period students, once again wearing that ridiculously short dressing gown, her butt practically completely exposed as she put her towel on her seat. He let everyone get situated, and began the class, waiting for her to start her usual game. He had a change in mind, and based on what he had read in Mr. Proussad’s email, he was sure she, along with everyone else, would be happy with the new rules he was putting in place for his class.

Sure enough, not ten minutes had gone by before Ms. Constantini had her legs parted and her bare sex pointed in his direction, her gaze taunting him to keep on teaching while looking at her pink center. Moving over to her side of the room, he got behind her chair and put a hand on her shoulder.

“I’m sure most of you are aware by now that Ms. Constantini is going through some issues. Everyone at school wants to help her, and the doctors apparently decided that it was best to humor her. You may not have realized it, but she has been teasing me for the last two weeks, flashing herself, trying to distract me. As of today, that is going to stop.”

He didn’t say anything for a minute, letting everyone look at her. He could hear the gossip starting up, and he knew that Niki’s lunchtime activity had been shared around the whole class, if not the whole school, as he could easily hear words like “Yesterday’ and Park’ and ‘Two of them!”.

“Robe!” he said, moving back around to her front and reaching out his hand as if expecting Niki to just hand it over. “Come now, you are naked as much as you are clothed, and this way you don’t have to hide. Tease all you want, but everyone is going to know. So, hurry up”

Niki was still overly worked up from the way Roach had just marked her outside the classroom. She had barely started to get her mind back onto her rather neglected schoolwork when Mr. Jackson had come to stand by her chair. She had thought he might be coming to get a better look, since she was pretty sure the very short robe was not hiding a single thing she was teasing him with, but when he began to speak, placing a hand on her shoulder, she realized she did not have a clue as to what was going on. Not until he asked for her robe.

Looking at him, as if unsure, Niki glanced around the classroom, trying to trace the giggles. This was the one class of hers that Roach had not coordinated, and even though she saw a couple friendly faces, a couple from Gym class that had been nice, she did not have a ready made group of protectors. Deciding to trust Mr. Jackson, and after what she had done the previous evening she was pretty sure he would never hurt her, she reached for the tie of her robe and opened it, letting the two sides open down her middle. Lifting up, she pulled the tiny bit that had gotten trapped by her leg and the edge of one buttock, and leaned forward to pull it off and back.

Mr. Jackson, seeing her awkwardness, moved around to lift the robe up and away from her, taking it to where he hung his coat and hat during the cooler months.

“Now, proceed. Continue. Or I will be sure to reposition you to strut your stuff for the whole class, and not just myself and your immediate neighbors.” Moving back behind his desk, Mr. Jackson ran a finger down his day planner, remembering where he had left off. As he returned to the lesson plan, he caught quite a few glances and whispered conversations, and made another plea for order.

“Yes, yes, we all know this is unusual. But as I said, it seems that the doctors are suggesting that if we simply go along and accept Niki’s rather unorthodox behavior, her psyche will slowly reintegrate and turn to normal. Or something like that. In any event, I’m sure you all can respect her as well as enjoy what prurient pleasures we might privately enjoy from her behavior.”


Daniel watched from his spot a few seats behind and to the right of Niki. He continued to get no end of ribbing from his friends, Ray and Steve, especially since Steve had not been able to shut up about the time he had Niki under the bleachers. He didn’t care. She was perfect, in every way, and they just couldn’t understand. He stared at everyone when they began to giggle, embarrassing his princess, but he only had eyes for Niki. Watching as she sat there, completely nude now, he wished he was in the front row so that he had a better view. As he thought about it, he decided maybe it was good this way too, he could stare without making her nervous. Not for the first time, he wished he would have taken art this semester, though he knew he couldn’t draw a straight line if he had to.


Niki walked to the back of the art classroom, intending to hang up her robe and get ready to model. She half expected Ms. Dougal to come over and ‘touch up’ her markings again, but she saw that her teacher was busy talking with Mike and a couple of the other students. Opening the curtain, she was surprised to see Roger standing there, backed against the wall as if hiding. Remembering that Roach had told her that one of her ‘jobs’ was in art class, she closed the curtain most of the way and smiled at the boy, reaching out to touch his hardness as she knelt down. She no longer thought much about why she was doing this so often, she just knew that she loved how it made her feel, and doing it because Mike, or Max ordered her to made it just that much more of a naughty thrill. She was being bad. Very bad. But she was showing them just how good she could be at being bad.

Roger’s prick was throbbing with youthful eagerness, and it wasn’t but a few moments before Niki could sense his hurried orgasm. One thing about most of the jobs Roach got for her, she thought as the first spurts of the boy’s cum hit her mouth --- they were, for the most part, quick jobs.

Ms Dougal pulled back the curtain, stopping, stunned into immobility when she saw Niki on her knees and one of the other students thrusting into her mouth. Mike Rochard had previously informed her that he required the use of the curtained alcove for some of Niki’s jobs, and the tone in his voice had underscored her need to capitulate if she wanted to stay free of trouble. Still, she had assumed, erroneously it appeared, that they would not need the alcove for such purposes on a modeling day. Small bag of makeup helped already in her hand, she stammered out “Oh, I thought ... um, check your ... scratches?” Face flushed, her mind confronted with the reality of what Roach was forcing her to allow to be done in her class, Ms. Dougal found herself unable to quickly react. She was thinking about protesting, and stopping all of this, until she remembered the principal’s note this morning. It was if he knew what kinds of things were going on, and giving tacit approval to it all. Even more if she read his note correctly. Unwilling to risk exposure and thwart Mr. Rochard, she stood nervously, watching the two students finish up their lewd activity. Behind her, a few nearby students could see what was going on through the imperfectly closed curtain, and as Roger made his way back to his chair, he received considerable heckling from the other boys in the class. Except for Roach, who simply nodded in the direction of an apparently satisfied customer...

Niki stood up, wiping at the corner of her mouth with one finger as she stood before the teacher, glancing at the makeup bag. “Sure, if you want to ... touch ... up ... my markings” she said, drawing the words out, and making them sound rather dirty.

Totally flabbergasted now, Ms. Dougal set the bag on the edge of a nearby desk and got some coverup on her finger, reaching out to gently cover a couple of new scratches on the girl’s hips. “I heard about yesterday of course, who didn’t. Are you sure you are ok Niki? I mean, it’s more than a little extreme!”

“Yes, Ms. Dougal, you know I am. Everyone knows now. What I am” the girl said, almost as if she was bragging.

“You are what?” the teacher said, not exactly sure what the confused girl was saying. She moved her attentions up to the girl’s left breast and tsked at the amount of dots now surrounding it.

“You know ... a slut! Mmmmmm” Niki added just then, teasing as her teacher’s hand rubbed against her breast.

“You are not!” Ms. Dougal insisted, though privately she was becoming convinced that the girl was a true hedonist, which in their male chauvinistic society was often called a slut.

Exasperated, the teacher put the makeup away with a sigh “I don’t have time to cover these all up, we’ve already lost five minutes getting organized. No, grab your robe, we are going to use it as a prop today. You’ll see...” As she turned and let Niki out and the two crossed to the dais, she noted that the boys had positioned a desk on top of the small stage as they had discussed.

“It seems Mr. Rochard, and some of the others, want to recreate the scene from your first class this morning, as not everyone was a witness to it. Normally we’ve been keeping your poses completely natural, but i thought it would be a good prop to a least have your robe partway on, at least for the beginning sketches.”

Getting Niki settled in the desk took only a moment, and as Ms. Dougal artfully arranged the sides of the open robe around her shoulders, exposing her body while still giving the illusion that she had recently been covered, Niki glanced around at the eager students, some of them already quickly sketching broad strokes to try and capture the overall image.

Niki got comfortable, and began to enjoy her recreation of this morning’s show. Looking around the room, she saw everyone drawing, even Roach, though he did look up and make a motion with his fingers. Taking a moment to realize that he wanted her to spread her legs, similar to her nude show this morning, she blushed slightly as she parted her knees, knowing her worked up body would be on display even further. Eyeing the room as she slowly turned on the dais, she let her robe drop off of her shoulders a little bit, leaving her barely covered as the students continued to sketch or draw their impressions.

Ms. Dougal wandered amid the students, noting their work, but leaving them to their own choices for the moment. Catching a movement out of the corner of her eye, she watched with unfeigned curiosity as Mike Rochard made a waggling motion with his fingers at Ms Constantini. Turning, she saw that the girl was already practically naked again, and her legs were parted rather obscenely. If that was how she had been posing in Mr. Jackson’s class, it was no wonder they all wanted to see. Catching Niki glancing at her before shaking her head slowly at Mike, she was shocked to see the girl slowly lower her hand between her legs, not touching herself exactly. At least not right away. Turning, she watched Mike Rochard continue to make his waggling motion until returning to his drawing with a smile. Checking out the modelling girl again, Ms. Dougal could see that she had been encouraged to actually toy with her clit, her fingers slowly playing with her private area, all the while the dais continued to slowly rotate.

Sure that she should stop this, Ms. Dougal paused. Between the principal’s odd email, and the look of daring that Mike ‘the Roach’ was giving her, she decided to put off any action until she checked with the front office.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.