Niki's Family Life - Cover

Niki's Family Life

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 14: Rachel’s walk home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Rachel’s walk home - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Rachel waited at the street corner outside of school, trying not to draw too much attention to the way she was barely dressed as she waited for Kelly to come by. She looked up as she heard her friend approach and blushed, refusing to look her in the eyes, trying to act as though nothing had happened. “Alright, let’s go home, Kelly. I’ve got a ton of homework tonight and it sucks. What about you?” she asked as she started to walk.

Kelly walked with Rachel, noticing the other students stopping and whispering, pointing. Up until now, the only one dressed like Niki had been dressed the last couple of weeks was Niki, the dog fucking slut in Mr Jacob’s class. But now, everything was different. Rachel, who had lorded over their small group for the last couple of years ever since she had filled out faster and better than the others their freshman year, was dressed as daringly as was the school slut Seeing her on her knees, servicing Cyndi happily, had changed something permanently in Kelly’s mind. No longer was Rachel going to be queen. In fact, Kelly was going to make sure she never again put on airs around her.

“As soon as we get out of sight of the school, I want you to put a hand between your legs as you tell me how much you loved what Cyndi made you do. In detail. And don’t stop until we get to my house!”

Rachel glared at her friend as she told her to do something so outrageous. After all she had only acted so slutty for Cyndi. She wasn’t like Niki who wanted to please everyone. Although being between Kelly’s legs earlier hadn’t been that bad, she remembered, even when she pissed on her, but that didn’t mean Kelly could treat her like that all the time. “You are a fucking bitch you know that?” she said below her breath as they continued walking, waiting until they were well out of range of school before, for some reason, obeying and putting her hand between her legs. “You better not tell anyone about this or I will kill you, you hear me?” she said softly, her breath becoming a bit heavier as she let out a little moan, her fingers really working themselves deep. She knew that she didn’t have to do it, she could stop right now and smack her friend for even suggesting it, yet she was doing it. Doing it partly out of fear that her friend would tell on her and partly because it felt -- right...

Kelly held her breath as they walked, unsure if Rachel would go along with her orders. She had not had to threaten to tell anyone, although as Rachel answered, warning her, she made a note of using the fear of discovery over her friend if she had to. No, she was curious if she would obey, simply because she had to, or felt the need to. Something in her friend’s demeanor while she had been on her knees before Cyndi’s bare cunt had made Kelly convinced that her best friend was secretly a cunt lapping slut. Maybe not totally like Niki was, willing to fuck a dog even, but bad enough. Rachel had knelt on the tile floor of the girl’s bathroom and licked out both Cyndi and herself, and had seemed to willingly let them do anything they wanted. Only a slut would do that, Kelly had decided. A horny little cunt sucking slut.

“I told you to tell me what you thought about licking Cyndi and everything she made you do. Did you forget already? “ Kelly said, stopping and turning Rachel towards her, watching as her friend continued to hold her hand against her pussy as she stood inches away from her. “Give me the belt to your robe, you can try and hold it closed with the other hand. And hurry up with your story before I make you drop the robe off your shoulders and walk topless the last block!”. Kelly was pushing her hard, but something told her that Rachel would comply. Something in her friend’s face told Kelly that Rachel wanted to be told what to do. The more she watched her comply, the more she could not wait to get to her house.


Rachel bit her lip as Kelly reminded her about her orders and threatened her with even more humiliation. Her cunt was dripping a lot at this point, especially as she pulled the belt off without saying anything and handed it to Kelly along with a glare as if to tell her she wasn’t enjoying what she was making her do. Even if she secretly was dripping from the lewd orders, she wouldn’t give Kelly the satisfaction of knowing.

She pushed two fingers inside and closed her eyes for a second before starting “I-I really enjoyed kneeling before Cyndi and licking her cunt ... I-It made me feel good and serving that beautiful Goddess was like nothing I have ever experienced ... I just ... When I was there in front of her...” she tried to hold back a moan as she started to move her fingers quicker, just the thought of what happened earlier making them move faster without really thinking “It just felt, right you know? Every lick made me wetter and her words made me melt” She spoke about it with a sense of bliss, all the feelings of contempt for Kelly melting away as they were replaced with the pleasant thoughts of serving Cyndi. “And when she made me lick you, I mean I didn’t like it or anything, I-I just liked the way it made her happy and she said it was the only way I could cum so I had to ... The piss tasted terrible but ... I don’t know it felt kind of nice I guess ... In that moment, everything just felt right...” She trailed off a bit as she nearly came, slowing down her speed and moving her fingers slower to stop herself from reaching an orgasm.

“God you are about to cum walking down the sidewalk in broad daylight!” Kelly said, torturing Rachel with her words, highlighting just how aroused and out of control the nearly naked girl was becoming.

Turning towards her house, Kelly paused a moment before adding. “Come inside with me. I don’t think you are telling the whole truth, and I know just the way to find out!”.

Leading Rachel upstairs to her room, she called out to her mother “Mom, Rachel’s here, we are going to go do homework in my room!”. Once safely inside her room, she dropped her bag on her bed and turned to the other girl. “Unless you want me to tell everyone you drank Cyndi’s piss like a complete slut, hand me your robe and kneel while I get changed.”

Rachel blushed at her comment but stayed silent and just did as she was told, going upstairs with Kelly and waiting in her room. She looked up at Kelly with her mouth open as she was ordered to take off her robe and toyed with the idea or rebelling for a moment before giving in, not wanting to be exposed for such dirty things. “F-Fine...” She said, her voice a bit defeated and lacking the tone she would normally take with Kelly, much more submissive and a bit broken.

She let her robe drop off and leaned down to pick it up, handing it over to Kelly, blushing and looking over at the door, hoping her mom wouldn’t come to check on them. She looked back at Kelly, biting her lip as she slowly sunk to her knees, unsure of what her friend was really planning to do in order to ‘find out’. “I-I am not like Niki you know, I am only doing this so you don’t tell...” she said softly, her voice trailing off a bit, hoping to convince her friend that she wasn’t enjoying any of this.


Kelly stood in front of her dresser and slid her jeans off, tossing them on top as she turned, undoing the bottom couple of buttons on her shirt. “Don’t move!” she ordered Rachel when her door burst open, her little sister barging in, stopping just inside the door stunned. Glaring at Rachel until the other girl subsided and stayed kneeling, she turned to her sister with an amused smile.

“Hey! Um, wow, like ... Why is she naked?” Robin asked her older sister, her earlier need to tell her about the ‘note’ that had been passed around class today completely vanishing. She had come rushing in, still dressed in her school clothes, her long brown hair pulled back in a simple pony tail. She was still more than a little bit of a tomboy, though she did like her hair long, the rest of her was more functional than girly, jeans, tennis shoes, a simple cotton shirt.

“Oh? Rachel? She likes to be nude, or naked, she just never told anyone. I found out today and told her it was fine with me. So...”

“Oh, I see. Um, is she going to stay like that? I mean, what if Mom comes up?”

“I will tell her that Rachel is a nudist now. I mean, it’s not like there’s any boys here, right? ‘ Kelly kept talking, watching Rachel’s face as she made it clear to Robin that Rachel was going to be naked a lot. Undoing her shirt, she slipped it off, tossing it into the hamper and turning to her dresser. “I was just going to get dressed, but I’m not sure what I should put on, come help me pick would you Robin?”


Rachel blushed hard when the door flew open, her face turning to look at Robin with a bit of shock before looking back at Kelly with pleading eyes. She thought that she was going to be outed as some sort of piss whore pervert right there but was slightly relieved when Kelly seemed to come up with a nudist excuse. She was still ashamed and humiliated by the turn of events, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as the alternative.

She tried to give Robin a reassuring smile as she knelt there in the middle of the room, completely naked. She just hoped that things wouldn’t get any more out of hand, but she couldn’t really do or say anything for fear of Kelly outing her. Kelly really had her in a tight spot and she was sure her friend knew it. From now on Rachel was basically Kelly’s slave and would have to do whatever she was told. Of course Cyndi was who she really wanted to serve, but since this was already happening she might as well try and enjoy herself, at least that’s what she began telling herself. So, waiting, she just obeyed and stayed in her place keeping quiet and bowing her head.


Robin came into the room, closing the door softly and went to stand next to the dresser, eyeing her sister strangely. ‘You want me to help?” she asked, surprised and unsure. She had almost no fashion sense, unlike her much girlier older sister.

“Oh sure!” she said, turning to look into her dresser while giving her sister a wink. “I need to look just right for our guest!”.

Realizing it was game, Robin nodded and smiled. “Oh, I see, but um, what does she like? Do you think? Something like this?” she asked, holding up a soft pale blue cotton shirt.

“Oh, let’s ask!” Kelly said, turning and moving to stand right in front of Rachel, her panties only inches from her friend’s face. “What do you like? Rachel, tell us!”


Rachel looked up at the question, her eyes locking onto her friend’s panties hovering right before her, licking her lips without thinking, before looking up to her eyes. Her eyes went between the two of them then to the shirt.

She shook her head “I-I um don’t really like blue very much ... I like black, pink, and red ... and um polka dots are one of my favorite...” she said softly with a little smile before blushing and adding “That is, of course, when I am not being a nudist” she said, playing along as she looked back down to the lovely pair of panties before her. From this close she could smell Kelly’s sex and it was making her drip even more. She squeezed her legs together as tight as she could, trying to hide that fact from Kelly and her sister.

Trying to draw attention away from her discomfort, she looked back up at the two of them, drawing her gaze away from between Kelly’s legs and adding “Kelly would look pretty in anything though really...”

Kelly watched Rachel’s face, and saw her friend’s arousal. The nervous way she was looking anywhere but at her panties. Flushed with the power of the afternoon, and sure that her sister would never give her away, she decided to ensure that Rachel was hers forever more, even when Cyndi tired of her.

“Robin? Do you know what a lesbian is?”

“Of course I do! Why?”

“Well, can you see the way she’s looking at me? Yes? Rachel’s not just a nudist, she’s a real lesbian. She is going crazy because I took off my jeans to change. Can you see that?

“Oh, um, maybe...” Robin said, looking at her sister’s flushed face before looking back at Rachel’s nude body nervously.

“Isn’t that right, Rachel? Are you distracted because I’m standing here in my panties while I change? Do you want me to take them off or something?”

“Kelly! You wouldn’t, would you?’ Robin exclaimed, confused and aroused. And curious.

“Sure, why not, I hear lesbians are really good at oral sex!” Kelly moved to stand right in front of Rachel’s face, her panty clad mound less than an inch from the kneeling girl’s face. “Is that right? Are you lesbians really good at oral sex?”

Rachel’s eyes went wide once again with shock as Kelly seemed to just throw her under the bus, telling her sister such things. “I-I umm...” She tried to object but got a bit distracted as Kelly moved even closer, the damp panties and wet cunt hidden beneath them now so close she could lick it.

At this point Rachel was out of it, the scent and sight was just so intoxicating to her, it made her mind go fuzzy and all her common sense to just stop ... Without even realizing what she was doing or answering the question she just leaned forward and closed her eyes, taking in the amazing scent as her tongue pushed out and licked up along Kelly’s cunt through the panties, the flavor of her juices that had seeped through the fabric sending shivers down Rachel’s body and forcing out a soft moan.

“Please ... I-I can’t take it anymore... “ she said softly before licking through the panties again, just begging to lick at her friend directly, begging to have Kelly ride her face and take charge of her. Something had snapped in Rachel, she didn’t care that Robin was looking, in fact deep in her mind she wanted Robin’s pussy in her face as well. She had always had a little crush on Kelly’s sister but had kept it buried all this time, now it was bubbling back up, her desire taking over as she licked once more “Please...”


Kelly smiled. She had won. She was right about Rachel. And her cunt gushed just thinking about everything she was going to make her friend do. Today was just the beginning. “Oh god, look at her, she’s begging for it!” Kelly pressed her damp panties against Rachel’s mouth, not caring that her sister was watching her with a look of shock. “Oh damn, I can feel her breath on me, it’s so hot!”

She reached down, pressing Rachel’s blonde head against her body, forcing her mouth to cover her damp panties. “Look at her, trying to eat me through my underwear. It’s like she can’t get enough!”

“Are you gay too?” Robin asked, curious, not exactly sure what to do with this new information, but totally unwilling to leave right now. This was far more exciting than her homework, or anything she had planned online with her friends. It was weird, to be sure, but watching the nude girl blatantly mouth her sister’s crotch fueled her imagination in ways she had not considered before.

“God no, I mean, i don’t think so. I still want a boy to do this too, I think. I mean, I haven’t yet or anything. But until then, why not?” Kelly gasped, pulling back and telling her new pussy slave “Take them off of me and get your face where it belongs!”.

Kelly watched as Rachel appeared to eagerly comply, her hands coming up and deftly pulling down her damp panties, exposing her matted curls and the pink slit beneath them. As soon as they were off of her thighs and pooling at her feet, Rachel’s mouth was back between her thighs, licking and tasting eagerly.

“Oh, god, you guys are...” Robin said, stunned at her sister’s apparent lack of shame.

“Oh, you have no idea. Today was a day of many firsts. Not just for me...” Kelly said, patting Rachel’s head, “But for dear Rachel here too, isn’t that right?” Patting the obedient girl’s head, she used both hands to hold her in place, pressing her wet sex against the kneeling girl’s eager mouth. “Come, help me with my bra, I want to keep her in place” she told Robin, nodding at her to come over and help.

Robin slipped over behind her sister and reached for the clasp of her light blue bra. As she unhooked it, and pushed the straps down and off of Kelly’s shoulders, she saw how her sister’s buttocks were clenching, over and over, as her best friend continued to eat her out like a complete slut. “Is it really good?” she asked, moving around to watch again from the front. She saw Kelly let go of Rachel’s head with one hand, pulling her arm out of the strap, before repeating the motion with her other hand, letting her bra fall to the ground, joining the panties she had stepped out of.

“Oh god, yes, it’s good. Oh, do you mean do I taste good? You are asking Rachel? Hmm, let’s ask?” Kelly said, teasing both Robin and her best friend. Stepping back, she ran a finger down over her damp curls, teasing her clit and the top of her slit and asked “So, is it good? Does my pussy taste good Rachel?”

Robin blushed, looking at her sister, and then back down at the nude Rachel. Rachel who had always seemed so ‘together’ and in control, the defacto leader of her sister’s core group of friends. To see her now, on her knees, naked, was just too weird. And when Rachel began to answer as if it was a normal question, she just shook her head, bewildered.

“Yes, um, Kelly, you taste good, very good” Rachel said, licking her lower lip, the sides of her mouth damp with the some of the excess lubrication that was flowing from her friend’s cunt.

“Mmm, nice to hear, come on, get some more” Kelly teased, standing there, touching herself as she watched Rachel crawl forward on her knees to close the gap once again, Rachel’s head tilting back as her tongue drove deep inside of Kelly’s wet sex.

“You see, today things changed, probably forever. You’ve heard about that dog fucker, right? Niki? Well, today she was caught fucking two dogs over lunch. Well, not sure caught is the right word, it looked like she was putting on a show or something. Anyways, she was a complete slut and everyone just watched! We all couldn’t stop talking about it, and later, when we saw Cyndi taking her into the girl’s, we all followed. It was unbelievable.”

Robin nodded her head, moving over and sitting on Kelly’s bed. “Yeah, we’ve all heard, but I had no idea! God I wish I could have seen that!” she said, admitting her naughty interest, her pale cheeks flushing fiery red.

‘Yes, um, anyhow, Cyndi was having Niki give her oral sex in the bathroom, then forced her to do everyone else, starting with Rachel. She was naked of course, Niki, not Rachel, and before I knew it she was licking ME, and, well, the kicker was, Rachel was on her knees too, licking Cyndi. As you can imagine, things got a bit crazy, there were like 6 or 7 of us in there, and Niki licked everyone. And Rachel not only licked Cyndi, but me, and that’s why she’s down there. She fucking loves it. All of it. And so much more, you wouldn’t believe it, isn’t that right slut?”

Rachel nodded, her lips and tongue still busy tasting her friend. Pulling back, she moaned, “Yes, god yes” her mind going crazy as she heard Kelly tell her sister everything. Well, almost everything.

“I can have her do you too, she will do anything I say...” Kelly said, looking at Robin watching them, her face as flushed as her own was.

“No, that’s ok, I mean ... I don’t mind you guys...” Robin said, not wanting to be sent away, but not interested in trying it out, not yet at least.

“Let’s have some fun though, hmmm? I was serious, lets’ go tell Mom Rachel’s a nudist now and see what she says...” Kelly pushed Rachel’s wet face away from her cunt and went over to her dresser. Grabbing her panties and a long shirt, she slipped them on, kicking her damp panties and discarded bra over into the corner near but not in her clothes basket.


The three girls headed downstairs, Rachel bracketed by the two sisters. Kelly ducked her head into the kitchen before moving on to the living room.

“Hey, mom. Turns out Rachel has become a nudist or something, and I told her it was fine with us, I mean, I don’t care, and Robin said she doesn’t care either. It’s ok with you right?

Karen looked up from her magazine, her face startled as she saw the three standing there, Rachel completely naked. Glancing from her oldest daughter’s face to the rather nervous looking smile on Robin’s face, she suppressed a smile. It was clear they were up to some game or another. It had been years since she had been their age, but not so long she did not remember how it was to be young, and wanting to push the limits and test things.

“Oh, I guess it’s ok. I mean, they are not coercing you are they?” She asked Rachel, wanting to make sure that all three of them were in on the fun and games, not just her daughter.

“No ma’am, I mean, it’s ok, yes. I am, “ she paused briefly before continuing “a nudist now, it’s much more free of a way to live ... everyone should try it”. Rachel vamped a little, running with her explanation a bit longer than might have been truly necessary, but she really did not want her mother asking questions, or looking too close. She could still feel Kelly’s dampness drying at the corners of her mouth.

“I see”. The smile that Karen was trying to suppress curled up the corners of her mouth slightly before she turned back to her magazine, tossing it down on the table in front of her. “Well, as long as you are not making fun of Rachel, I’m fine, I’m sure your father will be too. It’s not like we have never heard of nudists, we are not that ‘out of it’. I think the world would be a lot better place if all just learned how to get along, hmm?” She had not failed to notice the tiny pricks of her daughter’s nipples poking through her thin shirt, and she was more than a little confident that there were some casual discovery and exploration going on. ‘Oh to be young and free like that.’}/i} she thought, trying to get up the motivation to run to the store. They really needed some restocking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.