Niki's Family Life - Cover

Niki's Family Life

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 11: Niki Was not the Only One

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Niki Was not the Only One - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

“See, April told us about her and there she is, naked and sucking that girl!” Abby leaned into her friend Jendra’s face and whispered her excitement, her eyes not leaving the nasty tableau before them. Turning, she could see another girl, Rachel she thought, eating out Cyndi as the blonde girl sat on the toilet with her legs spread wide and her skirt raised up to her breasts.

Nancy continued to hold her legs apart for Niki’s eager tongue, continuing to cajole her. “God, you are such a cunt licking slut, aren’t you? We should keep you in here all day and just send every girl in school in to get herself cleaned up, and cleaned out. Groaning, she began to shake and shiver as the combination of Niki’s fingers inside of her cunt, and the slut’s busy tongue, sent her into sensory orbit. “Oh, fuck Vikki she’s making me cum ... god ... so good...”

Vikki smiled and slipped her panties down and off, dropping her skirt to the floor as well, not wanting to bother with holding it up. “Oh, god that’s good, but I want to sit on her face like the slut she is ... lay down on the ground ... yes, on the cold icky tile. You are going to love eating me like this, I know it. Play with yourself while we watch for a second though ... get the new girls interested.


The only reply that came from Rachel was a muffled moan as she continued her relentless licking, working hard to please Cyndi as best she could. She had never once thought about being peed on, and normally the thought of pee in her mouth would make her feel sick ... but something about the commanding tone of Cyndi and the salty yet sweet taste of her pussy juices made that part of her almost turn off in a way. At that moment she wanted nothing more than to lick up every drop of Cyndi’s piss, to show her devotion to the girl and how much she truly wanted to be her little toy. She closed her eyes in anticipation, waiting for what was to come.

As the pee began to flow, Rachel didn’t even flinch. Without missing a beat, she continued her adoring licks and soft moans as the fingers between her legs began to move faster. She opened her eyes and looked up at Cyndi with a gaze of what could only be described as pure submissive bliss. It was something she had never felt before, but here going down on Cyndi and doing such a dirty thing, she felt it. At this point, those watching might have thought Rachel was trying out as the new Niki. The licking did begin to slow a little as her mouth filled with Cyndi’s piss and forced her to swallow before it over flowed and others realized what was actually happening. For her first time, she did a pretty good job though, keeping up a good pace of licking and swallowing the whole time. She wasn’t at Niki’s level, but there was plenty of potential and she could learn over time.

Cyndi watched as the new girl found out just how far she was willing to go to please her. She was impressed. Niki had been forced into such a thing, pushed that way by her brother, the dogs, and even Jenna, until she willingly did whatever nasty thing Cyndi wanted. Rebecca seemed to want to be nasty simply because Cyndi asked. Squeezing her flow to a stop she told ‘Lower now, get my little rose bud, here, you should be able to reach it if I lift my leg” she told her, bringing her foot up to rest precariously on the edge of the toilet seat. Her buttocks stretched a bit apart and her bottom tilted slightly towards the obedient slut as she knelt before her.

Nodding, Rachel licked lower, tasting the pee and cum flavored pussy as she moved lower, her face rubbing against Cyndi’s wetness. She was diving down into an odd submissive space, and she could feel herself wanting to practically make love to the girl’s cunt, right there in the girl’s bathroom. Gone from her mind were the thoughts of her friends, and worries about what they might think. She wanted to please Cyndi so bad, she wanted those feelings to become even bigger.

Cyndi waited until she could just feel the tip of the girl’s tongue tease at her butthole with uncertainty, as if testing it. As the girl continued to lick, back and forth, down to her butt and up to her clit, she again teased her. ‘Mmm, get your tongue in there ... deeper, oh crap you can’t reach very well. Kelly, come here, hold my leg up ... yes like that”. Cyndi raised her other leg up onto the seat, balance was very difficult, and she needed Kelly to help keep her in place.

“There you go, get in there, bury your tongue in my ass. Be a good little cunt slut” she told the girl, smiling at the shocked face of Kelly and the girl watched their one time leader act the complete slut, easily as servile as Niki was, even though she was not naked on the floor like Niki was currently.


Niki lay on the floor, playing with her pussy while the other four girls all stood around her, Vikki coming to stand directly over her face. She had slipped her panties and skirt off completely, and was slowly lowering herself onto Niki’s eager face, still wet and dripping from all the pussies she had licked. “Oh god, you are so nasty. I see you are still wet from Cyndi too, do you like that, maybe you want us all to mark you as you eat us out ... would that make your dog fucking cunt happy?’ Viki was a bit shocked at how nasty she was being, as well as how bold she was being stripping off her skirt and straddling the girls face in front of so many others.

Nancy pulled the two underclassmen over to stand with her against the sinks, her hand going back inside of her wet panties. “She will do whatever you want, but you probably need to get your panties off” she told the two girls, turning to watch as Kelly went over to Cyndi and Rebecca, helping Cyndi to hold her legs up high in a quite obscene display.

“Really? I mean ... i heard, but ... wow” Abby said, her young body warming to the idea, though she was not sure she really wanted to have the girl lick her like that. Though Viki seemed to be enjoying herself as she got lower and lower.


Rachel did exactly as she was told, burying her tongue into Cyndi’s ass. She was behaving like a really good little cunt slut for Cyndi. She was in her own little world, the world of pleasing Cyndi and doing as she is told. It would normally be unthinkable for one of Rachel’s friends seeing her in such a submissive and vulnerable state, but right now she could care less as she went between licking her pussy and ass, her melting brain starting to enjoy the salty taste of Cyndi’s piss. In-between licks Rachel looked up and moved back, whispering “Thank you ... I love serving you” to Cyndi before going right back to work. She glanced up at Kelly and blushed while licking, just now noticing her there. She didn’t slow down her licking though, in fact she sped up a bit in both licks and fingering herself. It was almost as though the humiliation of her friends seeing her like this was really turning her on, this must be the pleasure that drove Niki to the spot she was in now ... Rachel would have to be careful not to end up the same way.

Kelly was blushing and trying not to stare as she obeyed Cyndi, helping hold the girl’s legs up while Rachel did her job. Kelly wasn’t sure why she had obeyed so quickly, maybe part of her enjoyed it. Although she tried not to stare it was impossible, the sight below her was mesmerizing. It was so hard for her to believe that the same Rachel who had bullied her from time to time and always been in command of their group, was on her knees in the bathroom stall eating out and licking another girl’s ass with such passion. “Wow ... I-I never thought Rachel would do such a thing...” Kelly said softly to Cyndi, a little smile coming across her face.


Vikki watched as she settled down over the slut’s face, and as Niki’s tongue began to lick up and down her virginal slit, she moaned as a strong sense of pleasure rushed through her. She had masturbated before, of course, who hadn’t, but she’d never been licked, though she had dreamed of it. She had always assumed it would be her boyfriend whom she’d let see her like this, never dreaming the school slut would be the first to taste her charms. Rocking back and forth, she dragged her wetness up and down Niki’s face, pressing down against her nose as she felt the girl’s tongue probe deep. “Oh god this is so good, so fucking good!”

Abby decided she was never going to get a chance like this again, and began to undo the snaps of her jeans. Jendra looked at her with a look of shock but she did not stop her, simply watched as her best friend opened her jeans and began to wriggle out of them. “C’mon, you know you want to feel it too” Abby urged her friend on, reaching out and snagging at her thin silver belt.

“No way, I mean...” Jendra said, stalling for time, watching as Abby bent over as she lowered her jeans, the fabric holding tight to her legs. She reached out to hold her friend steady as Abby kicked off her shoes, and slowly worked one leg free. With a put upon sigh, Jendra undid her belt and began to follow suit, somehow feeling like she did not want to be the only one missing out, even though it felt a little weird to strip off her pants in the bathroom. Watching Vikki rock atop the naked slut’s face, she felt herself get even wetter, and she realized she wanted to feel that tongue very very badly.

Nancy called down to Vikki, “Hey, give the new girl’s a turn, I’m sure she will still be there for more when they are done if you are so randy you want more!”


Cyndi nodded at Kelly and down at her friend. “You’d be surprised. Wouldn’t she Rachel? See how she does whatever I want” Cyndi said, moaning, and reaching down to play with her clit, her hand freed up now that Kelly was holding her knee steady. “Lick me good little girl, make me cum while I...” she said, teasing, not saying out loud what she was about to do. As her pee again begin to trickle slowly out of her, a couple of spurts shooting out to hit the kneeling girl’s face, she moaned aloud as Rachel hungrily moved back up and covered her whole sex with her mouth. “Oh god, you are as good at that other slut. I can’t wait to take you over to Max’s and play with you and Niki together. I bet you’d like that too, mmmm, no? You just want only me? Maybe I want to see you getting fucked while you eat me out like a good little slut.”

Kelly was stunned, she could not believe how Rachel was acting, sucking and licking and letting the other girl pee on her face a little bit. And she just kept licking and licking. “God Rachel, I though Niki was the only slut. I think we might have a new game at our next sleepover guys!”

Rachel was happy to lap up even more of Cyndi’s piss, trying her best not to miss a drop but failing a little as some got on her face and dripped down her shirt. Rachel went an even darker crimson as Cyndi talked about Max a bit. Rachel, along with pretty much everyone at school, knew about Max and the way he controlled his little slutty sister. The rumors about Cyndi being involved as well were certainly confirmed to her now. Rachel didn’t really care much for guys, but mostly because none of the guys at school were really high enough standard for her, besides she was enjoying herself more buried in Cyndi’s crotch than the idea of sucking a cock. However, from what she had heard and seen about Max perhaps things would be different. The idea of being fucked by Niki’s brother turned her on slightly, but the thought of doing it for Cyndi, now that is what really lit a fire in-between her legs.

“A-Anything for you Cyndi. Pleasing you is what pleases me” she said with a soft moan before going back to licking, her eyes looking up at Kelly as she made her comment. A hint of embarrassment and flash of anger came across her eyes as if to tell Kelly that it would be her between Rachel’s legs in a similar situation soon.

Rachel began to re-double her efforts to make Cyndi cum, her eyes gazing up at her with every long deep wet lick, soft kisses from her tongue on Cyndi’s clit whenever she got to it, giving it a little suck before making her way back down. Her eyes were practically pleading Cyndi to cum, pure desire to see her cum from Rachel’s tongue.

“Right now your tongue is what is pleasing me, nothing makes me cum harder than a tongue while I piss ... just let it flow down over your chin while you lick as fast and as hard as you can ... yes ... like that ... just ... like ... that.” Cyndi began to shiver and shake as the other girl’s tongue rapidly traced a path up and down the girl’s spread lips. Her face and chin becoming wet with Cyndi’s fluids, and the steady trickle of drops into the toilet bowl letting Kelly, and everyone else that bothered to notice, just what Cyndi was up to with the girl between her legs. “Oh, fuck yes ... mmmm ... lickme, lickme ... lick me!” Reaching down, she smashed Rebecca’s head into her spread sex and ground herself against the girl’s face before letting her go with a huge sigh, nodding at Kelly to let her knee down. “Oh, god, fuck, that’s the way...”


Vikki got up from the floor, rubbing her clit a couple times as she nodded at the obedient slut on the floor. “All yours” she said, going and grabbing her discarded skirt, and opened her panties to step back into them.

Nancy motioned to the two new girls, “She can just do you as you lean back, I did it that way, in fact, that way she can do you both”. Moving over and dropping herself down onto Niki’s obedient mouth for a second, she shivered and stood back up. “Come on Niki, two more for you over here, show them just how good of a doggie licker you are, just like you did to me!”


Rachel continued to lick, much slower as Cyndi came. Her shivers and voice bringing Rachel much joy. After Cyndi came down from her orgasm, she gave her pussy one last lick and kiss. “Your pussy tastes so good Ma’am” she said softly before leaning back, holding herself up with one hand as her other pushed three fingers inside. She let out a moan as she began fingering herself much harder, her eyes staring up at Cyndi as she spread her legs and bit her lip, really giving her a show along with Kelly as she looked down with a blush. “M-May I cum... ?” Rachel asked softly, blushing as she said it, not really sure if she even needed to ask, but part of her wanted to be told to either cum or hold it by Cyndi.

Kelly giggled softly at Rachel’s question, looking back over to Cyndi to see what her response would be. “I think she earned it” Kelly said with a smile as she looked back down at Rachel, knowing now that as long as she stood beside Cyndi, Rachel wouldn’t lash out at her. She might have to pay for it later, but it was worth it now. “I mean she did drink your piss. She’s your piss slut now” she said with a big grin, finally having a little leverage over the girl who always bossed her around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.