Niki's Family Life - Cover

Niki's Family Life

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 10: Masters and Mastered

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Masters and Mastered - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Ms Masters looked up from her laptop as she heard someone coming into the locker room. Normally this was her free period, so she had not been expecting anyone. In fact, she had just finished catching up on her email and was about to unlock her private directory, when she heard someone enter. Moving out into the main locker area, she saw Niki and her friend Cyndi by Niki’s locker, the blonde haired girl helping Niki out of her robe.

“What are you two doing?”

“Oh, um, Niki kinda made a mess of herself over lunch, and we thought she should quickly clean up before heading back to class”. Cyndi said, her eyes darting nervously between her friend and the teacher.

As Ms. Masters got closer, she saw that Niki continued to face away, as if hiding from her.

“Turn around, what is going on?”

Niki turned, and it was clear then, that the girl did need a shower. She could not go back to class as she was. Her naked body was streaked with something that looked like semen, and her hands and knees appeared to be covered in dirt or mud.

“You get to class, i will make sure she gets cleaned up, and will give her a note. She will not make it to fifth period on time. You better hurry or you will be late as well!”

With that said, the coach took Niki by the elbow and led the somewhat stunned girl over towards the showers. “Wait here, I will be right back” she told the student, noting again that her mind seemed a bit far away, as if she’d just undergone a bit of an ordeal.

Niki was just starting to rouse herself, her mind coming back from where it had hidden away during her lunchtime ordeal, when she saw the coach come back with a couple towels in her hand, but otherwise as naked as Niki was. Submissively letting the coach take her hand and lead her into the showers, she waited, not moving as Ms. Masters got a couple of the showers going, and made sure the temperature was right. Long past caring what most people thought, Niki assumed that her earlier nude demonstration had been interpreted as an invitation, and one that the coach was taking advantage of due to the timing of her appearance.

Ms. Master’s taller, thicker, more muscular frame easily dwarfed Niki’s, and as the older woman pulled Niki under the spray, the woman’s hands began to run all over the student’s body, as if familiarizing herself with every inch. Stopping to get some soap and make it sudsy, the older woman’s hands returned to begin washing Niki’s body, the coach’s nude body becoming as wet as Niki’s. The older woman’s thicker frame was still quite feminine. Her heavy breasts moved easily and the tangle of black hair between her legs was often in plain view as she moved around the rather quite girl.

As her hands stopped washing as much as began to caress and touch the younger girl, Ms. Masters voice began to be heard above the spray of the dual showers.

“God you are a pretty one. I knew that the other day, and again today as they paraded you around, plain as day. Not caring that the whole class could see your naked body. And you loved it. I can tell. You are wet again now, aren’t you” she said, her hand moving down and beginning to play with the girl’s shaven puss. As her hands continued to clean and explore, she found the jeweled end of the butt plug quite easily and she began to toy with it. “Oh, such a naughty slut. Wearing a nasty toy like this to school. You like getting fucked in the ass I bet, why else would you be wearing this?”

The coach knelt down, and began to use one hand in front and the other in back. Her fingers sliding up and inside of the submissive slut’s sex, fingering her slowly as her other hand began to pull on the butt plug, keeping the pressure up until it slid out of the girl. Pressing it back in again, she was pleased to see how easily it slipped into the well lubricated ass, and as she began to fuck the girl, fore and aft so to speak, her words continued to tease and shame the girl.

“Oh god, you fucking love this. You are wet. What had you been doing over lunch? Hmm? Fucking the boys, I bet. You looked like you had at least three or four of them inside of you, your cunt is red and raw”. Over and over Ms. Master’s worked her hands, one hand sliding it’s fingers inside of the now moaning girl, the other continuing to fuck the slut’s ass with the toy she had worn to school.


Niki stood under the spray and felt her body react to the teacher’s assault. Over and over she felt the rough fingers glide into her, and combined with the pounding in her backside, she found herself soon peaking, letting herself go while being practically held up by the older woman’s concerted assault.

“God, yes, cum you little slut. I saw what you were doing with Jenna, don’t think I didn’t see. You were licking her right in front of all the other girls. You really love sex, mmm? Cum on my fingers you little wench. Yes.! “With a muffled oath, Ms. Masters pulled her hands away and stood up, her hands going to Niki’s shoulders and pushing her down. Pushing her down until the girl’s face was right in front of her dampness from more than just the shower pubic hair. “Go on, make me feel good. I know you want to. Don’t worry, I’ve seen the games you girls have been playing. You do way more than lick the girls don’t you...”

Visions of the girls having Niki lick each of them, some of them peeing on the slut while doing so, ran through the coach’s mind as she ground herself hard against the eagerly licking face of the black haired slut. “Yes, oh fuck yes, your mouth is as good as your cunt was. So good, lick me. Make me cum. Make me cum like the other little sluts you fucking ate out the other day!”. Somewhat in a rush, not wanting anyone to wander in early for the next class, Ms. Masters let herself go completely, giving in to the pleasure and riding Niki’s face with a speed and intensity that surprised her a little bit.

“Oh god, yes, so good, yes, like that you little shit” she swore as she began to cum, her strong legs holding her pelvis tilted forward onto Niki’s mouth. Grasping handfuls of damp black hair, she used both hands to smother the slut’s face against herself as she came hard, rocking her wet sex up and down and side to side, grinding against Niki’s nose and chin and eventually coming to a stop with a long low groan, her hands loosening her grip on the girl’s hair and neck.

Stroking the side of Niki’s face and dropping her hand onto the girl’s shoulder, giving it a gentle stroke of comfort, Ms. Masters pulled back and helped Niki to her feet. “Best finish up, I’ll have a slip for you in my office when you are done.”


A little over an hour later, Niki was hurrying out of the boy’s bathroom having just finished up with the three delayed ‘requests’ from lunchtime. Roach’s passes had worked wonders, and she had no problem getting out of Mr. Jacob’s class, although the way he had looked at her, she was pretty sure he knew why she was getting out of class. She had merely nodded in acquiescence when he reminded her she had detention after last period. Once she’d gotten to the boy’s washroom by the gym, she had stood around for a moment, uncertain until Roach showed up and pulled her inside. His customers were already waiting, and she had not even balked when he told her to strip and kneel in the middle of the floor, waiting as the three boys gathered around, their pricks already stiffening in their hand. It wasn’t until she had them all about ready to cum that Roach had explained that they all wanted to cum on her face, sort of like a mini bukake. As the three took over and stroked themselves, she’d waited, not really a fan of such a task, but unwilling to put up much protest. They had paid after all she thought, watching as the first boy began to cum, quickly closing her eyes as she felt the warm goo begin to paint her face. Blinded now, she’d waited, hearing the others begin to grunt, and she felt more blasts of cum hit her face, some of it running down her neck, other drops falling onto her bare shoulder and breast. She had barely time to wipe her face off before they were rushing her outside, muttering something about class being almost over.


Cyndi made her way to the hallway between Mr Jacobs and Ms Cushing’s class, eager to meet up with Niki before their final class, and their trip home with her brother. She could not stop thinking about all the things they had been doing, and even though Niki had gotten quite, well, slutty, she was still her best friend. And she was tired of what Steph was saying, she just was not sure how to get her friend to shut up about Niki.

Spotting Niki coming out of class, she stood, stunned. It was clear that something more had happened. Her friend had cum drying on her face, and if she was not mistaken, more of it drying on various parts of her body, causing her robe to stick to her rather obscenely.

“Niki! We’ve got to get you out of sight!” she said, pulling the girl into the nearby girl’s bathroom, a hush falling over the room as the nearly naked girl stood in the middle of the tile floor.


A group of four girls were talking about what happened over lunch, giggling and pointing at Niki as she walked out of the boy’s room “My god I heard she was a slut ... but to do that in front of everyone, that whore has no shame at all.” one of the girls said with a laugh “Yeah that fucking bitch will fuck anything I think, and Roach just keeps bringing her customers - I swear she is the most obedient girl I have ever seen ... Makes me wonder...” another girl said, trailing off as she noticed Niki being dragged into the other bathroom by Cyndi. “Did you see that? I bet that she is going to eat her friend out. Let’s go see.” one of the girls said, the rest looking at her a bit anxiously, though similar thoughts were percolating in their minds as well.

“Um ... Yeah I kind of want to see that ... and maybe...” the girl looked down and blushed, thinking back to the way she had knelt there, taking on the dogs. Remembering it had made her squirm in her seat all during class. They all sort of nodded, understanding that they all had the desire to see more and possibly experience more with Niki.

They all walked up to the bathroom door after a bit, letting the halls clear more so they weren’t spotted going in. None of them wanted to possibly be associated with the school whore, they all had at least a modicum of self respect and shame unlike Niki. Once they knew the coast was clear one of them opened the door suddenly and walked in with a strut of confidence, her friends following behind a bit more shyly but glancing around wanting to see what was going on.


“Now tell me what happened” Cyndi said, getting a paper towel and getting it damp, beginning to wipe off her friend’s face as she began to explain what had happened in the boys room.

“Ah, Roach got you out of class? He can do that now. So you were “Relieving’ the boys tension? You are so shitting me”

“No, really, And they did it all at once, um, wanting to, you know, cum on me.” Niki said, blushing.

“God, you are such a slut, Niki. I love you, but damn girl! What am I going to do with you?” Cyndi said, pausing in her cleanup to look at her friend. Glancing around, she could see a couple of the other girl’s watching the byplay closely, just as four more entered from the hall. “Yes, tell your friend what you were doing “Rachel said, the leader of the small group.

“So, exactly what did you do for Roach, hmm? In front of everyone?”

As Niki began to explain, speaking softly, that she had licked at the three boys’ cocks in front of each other, Cyndi began to loosen the tie on Niki’s robe. Slowly pressing it back off of her shoulders, letting it fall down to hang off of her elbows.

“Slut’s don’t need clothes, though, do they ... why don’t you come in here and show me just what you did for Samantha after the dogs got done with you” Cyndi said, moving into an open stall, taking the robe from her friend and hanging it on a nearby hook. “You don’t mind them watching, right? They should all see what a good little pussy slut you are. You know what I like...” Cyndi said, reaching up and lifting her skirt, her pussy quite bare since she’d left her panties in Max’s car on the way to school.


The girls watched in awe at the way Cyndi talked to Niki and at the way the black haired beauty went along with it so obediently. Even though they had seen it in the woods, and heard about it from others, it still shocked them how she got naked and knelt down. They all blushed as they noticed Cyndi wasn’t wearing any panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.