Niki's Family Life
Chapter 8: Roger Gets a Show

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Roger Gets a Show - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Niki glanced down at her nipples as she tossed her momentarily worn shirt into the basket, adding it to the skirt she’d already removed. Roach really was making an interesting design, she thought, though there was so many dots around her right breast now, it was going to be impossible to miss. Thankfully Max had come up with something good for her to explain when her mother asked, which Niki was sure she would. Walking through the kitchen, and then the living room, she did not see anyone, which was a little odd. Max must have dashed to his room for some reason. Going to her room, she left the door open as always, reaching down to pat Cooper and Milo’s fur as she set her small backpack down and took out her reading assignment.


Carol brought a clean load of laundry upstairs and stopped by Niki’s room first, a bit surprised that her daughter’s door was open, another new change since her and Roger had taken their trip. Niki used to be adamant about her privacy. Stepping into the room, she was startled to see Niki on her bed reading, laying on her stomach with her legs spread rather far apart. There was something shiny or jewel like hidden between the cheeks of Niki’s slightly parted bottom, and one of the dogs was just laying between her legs. She stopped and blinked a moment, her brain shutting down it’s rational center, just like it had yesterday in the foyer.

“Honey, I know you are probably still chafing, right? But you really shouldn’t let the dogs get up on the bed, their hair will get everywhere!” As she moved to Niki’s dresser and began to lay down her daughter’s portion of the clean laundry, she missed Milo’s tongue lazily taking a lick as Niki rolled onto her side to face her mother.

“Oh, yeah, still sore, but they really don’t bother me, they are awful warm at night too, I guess I just did not think of it. Off, Milo, yes, off now” Niki said, her body achingly alive and her mind beginning to wonder just how blind her mother was going to be. It was if she did not see what she did not want to see.

“I guess. If you really want them, we could get the older bedspread out, that way your nice one won’t get ruined” Carol added, turning and looking at her daughter’s sprawled nude form, shaking her head in wonderment at how casual and unconcerned Niki continued to act.

“That would be great!” Niki said, sitting up and facing her mother, wondering if she really was not going to say anything. She parted her legs farther and farther until they were over two feet apart, way farther than Max demanded, and made a comment ensured to underscore what was happening, “God I am so tired of my skin stinging, I can’t wait until it heals!”. She knew her newly decorated nipples would be obvious to her mother as well, and the fact that she said nothing about either was something she had not expected.

“Erm, yes, me too dear!” Carol said, adding “I will find the old bedspread and bring it back after dinner, I need to get the sauce going shortly.” With that, she made her escape, laundry basket in hand, nearly bumping into Max as he poked his head in.

“Dad’s home, grab us a couple beers again, and you can bring your book to finish studying outside.” He said, nodding as Niki simply answered “Yessir”.


Carol’s mind that was shut down behind her denial was practically screaming at her to do something. Did Niki just say “Yes sir” to Max? Had she really been laying there with a butt plug inside of her? And the dog was right there ... she couldn’t really, could she? She had to talk to Roger, she had to!”

As she finished putting the laundry away, she slowly shut down that inner voice, content to go make dinner, sure that everything was going to work out in time, even if her daughter was acting a little strange.


Roger had gone out to the back patio with unfeigned eagerness when Max had suggested it, certain that he would be getting another long uninterrupted view of his step daughter’s charms. Besides, he knew there was more going on than they were admitting, and he was determined to get to the bottom of it. Making some idle small talk about the yard, and the decision Max had made to hire the neighbor kid, he waited for Niki to come out. Finally hearing the back patio door open, he watched as the naked body of his step-daughter crossed the patio, setting two bottles of opened beer on the patio table, one in front of each of them. He could not look away as she moved to the chair she had used yesterday, sitting down and beginning to read her book. At a cough from Max, she glanced up and blushed slightly, nodding as she parted her legs much wider than she had them when she sat down. Further and further they went, until they were at least as far apart as she had sat yesterday, if not a bit further.

“See, she learns and obeys, often without words.” Max said, breaking the odd silence that had settled over the three of them as Niki’s shaven sex was opened and exposed before the two of them.

“I see, um, and she’s, um, happy about this? I mean, you aren’t like forcing her to do this?”

Roger did not really think his son would be that mean, but he wanted to be sure before admitting to himself that he was really enjoying the change.

“I swear she’s doing this because she really is submissive. Right Niki?”

Niki had only been pretending to read her book, the longer they looked, and talked about her, the more aware of her nakedness and the more aroused she felt herself becoming. The way Max was forcing her to sit made sure that she would always feel people looking, and she wondered just how much he really understood about why she loved this. Looking over at her stepfather, she did not make a move towards closing her legs, merely nodded.

“In fact, let’s prove it, as well as show you just how much she does enjoy this. Niki, I am giving you a choice. You can continue to just sit there as you are, and things will likely just continue as they are, or you can check to see if you are as awake as I think you are, and then let us both know the exact state you are in.”

“Awake? Of course she’s awake!” Roger said, more than a bit confused, though still quite interested and secretly aroused.

“That’s not what the word means to Niki, is it sis?”

Shaking her head no, Niki thought for a long moment, before reaching down and running her finger up and down her wet slit. Stifling a moan, her audacity at doing such a nasty thing in front of her stepfather exciting her on top of the thrill she already was feeling from simply obeying, she slipped a finger inside briefly before taking it out.

“I am quite awake, sir” she said, leaving her legs spread and her aroused cunt blinking in arousal as she sat back in her chair, her book forgotten in her other hand.

“She just, touches herself when you tell her to?”

“Of course, I told you, she’s submissive. She will do anything I tell her to. She trusts me now to always take care of her, look out for her, make sure she’s ok. In exchange, she does whatever I say. Niki, keep yourself good and awake for us now, you know I like to watch” he said, smirking as he watched Niki obediently return her hand between her legs and begin to play with herself for his amusement, not unlike the night before at the dinner table


Carol had glanced out the kitchen window and saw how Niki sat down and (apparently) nonchalantly spread her legs right in front of the two men. She did not blame Roger and Max so much, she knew they were pigs, but she shook her head; Niki should really know better. Even if she was chafing, there were better ways to relieve the pain, she was sure of it. The longer she watched, the more upset she got, until she stepped back from the sink, dried her hands, and headed outside to the patio. Holding a body of sunscreen in her hand, she marched up to the trio and said sternly.

“I told you before! She has sensitive skin, I bet you did not put sunscreen on her, no? Well!!” she said, imperiously, holding out her hand holding the bottle to Niki. She made no comment about Niki’s continued stroking of herself as she sat spread-legged before the three of them.

“Here mom, I’ll take it” Max said, reaching out to take the bottle from the suddenly barely moving Carol. He could see her brain shutting down again, and her inability to move quickly, or to protest what was going on made him more and more certain his plans to have his sister as his pet in full view of her parents was going to work out.

“Niki, come, kneel, facing away!” he ordered, sitting back and popping the top of the sunscreen lotion open, parting his legs and giving her room to kneel between them.

Carol watched, part of her mind flabbergasted at the way Niki put her legs together and got off the chair as if she was ordered to, and the other part miffed at the way Max seemed to just order her around.

“She can do it herself you know, she’s not a child!”

“I know, but obviously I want to do it, and she does whatever I say now, or had you not noticed? She understands how to be around her natural dominant. See how happy she is?”

And indeed, Niki appeared happy, sighing as his hands began to coat her shoulders and back.

“That’s not how we kneel now is it Nik? Hurry up unless you want to be spanked like a child.”

Max stopped rubbing the lotion and waited while Niki slowly rocked from side to side, parting her knees over a foot, and sat back on her heels, her breasts thrusting up into the air.

“Better, much better, though you should stand now, I can’t reach your bottom” he said, enjoying the simple control, and the stunned look on his father’s face. Carol’s reactions continued to be a mystery to him, a look of scorn followed by one of obliviousness.

“Oh really, you can’t expect me to believe she wants you to rub it there!”

“Yes, and she does, ask her if you don’t believe me” Max said, his hands slowly rubbing the sunscreen all over her bottom and the back of her thighs, moving back up to slowly caress her bottom far longer than was necessary... “You will chafe Nik, get your legs apart now!”

With that, Niki quickly parted her feet, keeping them moving farther apart until she was practically spread eagled before the three of them. Matt’s hands returned to rubbing the lotion all up and down her thighs and bottom, not shying away from the crack in her behind, though the secret she kept there remained hidden from her mother as she faced Carol most directly. “R-roger, this is really not appropriate. Tell your son...” Carol said, stuttering to a stop before simply standing and watching Max casually run his hands up and down her daughter’s backside, then moving to the inside of her thighs and sliding higher.

“Be sure and get the chafed skin well covered, damaged skin is the most susceptible to sun damage.’ she said after a long moment, her eyes again taking on that slightly faraway look. With that said, she turned and headed back into the house, “Don’t keep her from her homework now, she always got good grades”.

Roger looked at the back of his departing wife and shook his head. He was sure she was about to blow a gasket, and then suddenly she was making sure that Niki did her homework and was well protected from the sun.

Turning her to face his father, Max got some more sunscreen on his hands and began to run them over her stomach and up to her breasts, all they while remaining behind her. Her shaven sex was split wide as she stood spread legged, and he could feel her quivering under his touch as he boldly began to touch her body wherever and however he wanted to, right in front of his father.

“Are you still awake Niki?” he asked, teasing, wanting to keep her on edge.

“Oh, god yes” she said with a heavy breath, her knees practically giving way as her brother’s hands cupped her breasts and his fingers lightly pinched each nipple.

“Got to cover these too I guess” he said by way of unnecessary explanation, he his hands moving down to frame her wet cunt. Turning over his hand, he held it out and told her “Get some of the sunscreen and get it all over your nicely shaved front” he told her, waiting with upturned hand until she reached down and rubbed her fingers against his palm, coating them lightly with sunscreen. Not really wanting to get a LOT of sunscreen inside of her, Niki deftly moved her fingers over her sensitive skin, coating it lightly in the protective gel.

“Good girl, you are a good girl aren’t you? Get yourself all the way awake now, yes, just like that” Max said, continuing to transform their relationship in front of his father into an obvious dominant/submissive one.

Niki stood there and masturbated for a long while, waiting for Max to tell her to stop. The first touch against her clit had sent her nearly into orbit, and she was long past worrying about what Roger might think. If Max wanted to toy with her in the backyard, she was ready willing and able. Especially when he drove her crazy like he had been.

Sitting back and watching for a long minute, Max eventually slapped her on the behind, laughing, “Ok! Ok! I believe you are awake now!” he teased, as if he was really waiting for her to prove how aroused she was. “Go on, go potty and we can go in and get ready for dinner. Who knows, soon maybe I’ll let you go the way you want to, but for now, you can use your usual spot, hmmm?”

Niki stopped her movements as soon as he told her to stop, though she stayed spread apart, showing off her whole wet aroused sex to her stepfather. She began to move across the yard almost immediately, slowing down when she realized he was really going to begin to treat her like he used to, albeit without the overt, public sex. She trusted him to know that his father would not object, but she still turned away from both of them before squatting down in the grass and going to the bathroom like the doggie bitch she loved to be sometimes. It seemed to take forever before she was finished, and as she slowly stood, dripping dry as she made her way to the door, she sensed that they had turned another corner, and things were going to really get interesting.


Roger watched as Niki casually repeated what he had seen early that morning. It was clear now, though, that much of what she did was under Max’s direction, and the whole ‘becoming a naturist’ story had begun to be replaced in his mind. Somehow, someway, Max had discovered things about his stepsister that gave him the ability to mold her into what was appearing to be some sort of sexual servant. Or he assumed so. Adjusting himself, he caught Max glancing at him, and he got up to make his way into the house. “Erm, yes, I need to do a couple things before dinner.”

Carol caught the motion in the yard out of the corner of her eye as she washed up the pot she had just used. Watching her nudism loving daughter crossing the yard by herself, she tsked when she saw her squat down in the grass. ‘She’s going to get all dirty again. I swear, that girl is never going to grow up to be a lady!‘ she mused, turning her attention back to the task before her.


Max was pleased. Very pleased. The way his stepfather had watched and said nothing to stop what was happening on the patio confirmed everything he had suspected. Carol’s inability to confront the situation directly made him certain that he could continue to demonstrate just exactly how much control he had over his stepsister. Feeling himself twitch inside of his pants, he could not wait until Niki was once again naked beneath the table, sucking him off while he ate. Soon, very soon, he thought. He still needed to get them to confront and accept certain changes in their daughter. Originally, he had not intended to go quite this fast, but the more he pushed, the more they just seemed to accept things. Having her masturbate in front of his father had confirmed that at least Roger was beginning to see her as a slut, and when she demonstrated her obedience by going potty like a doggie, he had not failed to notice his father’s interest.

Watching Niki deliver their salads, her nude body gliding around the table, he reached up to make her pause at his place, his hand reaching behind her to rub her behind. “Thank you, Carol, this looks delicious.” Turning to look at Niki, his hand still rubbing her bottom, he added, “Make sure they have enough wine before you sit down”. Dropping his hand, catching his father’s glance, he watched as Carol took a deep drink, holding out her glass for her naked daughter to refill.

“You must admit, having such an obedient, er, servant, has its advantages, right Mom?” Max asked, underscoring the change in Niki’s status. He rarely called Carol Mom, but he thought it might give the question just the right amount of familial familiarity. He wanted her to remember that it was her daughter that was serving her naked. And so much more as he continued.

“Yes...” Carol said uncertainly, taking another long drink as she watched her daughter return to her seat. She felt a little warm, the things that she had seen over the last few days continued to bounce around in her mind, forcing her to continually rationalize and adjust her reactions lest she be forced to control the situation directly, and likely blowing up her happy family life. Glancing at her husband, she could see he was quite content with the way things were going, and she did not imagine things would go well if she fought back and they had to have it out in front of her children. Besides, Niki seemed happy, her non-confrontational rationalizing voice told her as she felt the warm glow of alcohol begin to numb her senses.

As Niki sat down, Max spoke up, continuing to make it clear to everyone that she was submissive, and not only submissive but willing to cross the normal sibling lines. “Don’t forget, knees at least 24 inches apart whenever you sit down, you can’t start chafing again.” He watched as she obeyed, her body moving slightly as her knees parted beneath the table. He was only a little surprised when her hand disappeared beneath the table, and he realized she was following his orders from the previous night, keeping herself ‘awake’. He saw her glance at him, as if for approval, and he quickly nodded back before taking a bit of salad, waiting for the dogs to finish eating in the other room. Tonight, he would not be letting them be taken away, not if he could stop it.

He watched as Niki continued to pleasure herself while she ate. His father seemed to look her way constantly, and the way Carol stared at Niki over the rim of her wine glass made it clear that even if she tried to protest, both of them were being drawn further and further into the world that he and Niki had created. His own private world of absolute pleasure. Glancing at Carol, he began to wonder if she was like her daughter. Secretly Submissive. It was something to think about, he thought, as he heard one of the dogs come in and immediately duck beneath the table.

Niki’s eyes closed briefly as Cooper’s tongue found her wet fingers and began to take over the job of keeping her awake. Flushing, she opened her eyes back up and reached for another bite, glancing around the table, noting that everyone seemed to be keeping a least a partial eye on her. Max, she expected to do so, as well as his father. Roger had been watching her more and more lately. The fact that her mother kept glancing at her made Niki wonder, for the hundredth time, just what was going on in her mother’s mind. Her mother was not acting like she had assumed she would.

Milo came in and joined Cooper under the table, glancing at the clothed bodies in the other three chairs before moving in besides Cooper, sneaking in a few licks of his own whenever the alpha male moved enough to give him some room.

“Roger?” Carol said uncertainly, nodding at the other end of the table where Niki seemed to be squirming a little on her chair.

“Oh, yes, um, I’m hungry for sure, can you bring out the lasagna now?”

Carol glared at her husband. That was not what she had wanted him to do. She wanted him to stop this, this, insanity before she lost her mind.

“Dad, don’t ask, tell, like this. Niki, We’re ready for the lasagna now.” Max spoke up, not missing the frequent looks Carol was sending in the direction of her husband. This was working out well.

Niki got up from her chair, flushed and aroused, and did not bother to try and hide herself as much as she might have previously. As she crossed to the kitchen, her damp thighs and dog spittle covered shaven sex glistened in the lights from above the dinner table. She was both scared and excited about how Max was pushing things along. The thrill of being so bad in front of others continued to make her almost constantly aroused.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.