Niki's Family Life - Cover

Niki's Family Life

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 7: A new friend in the park

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: A new friend in the park - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

As Niki hurried towards their usual meeting place beneath the tree, she could feel her damp hair causing her robe to stick to her back. She had rushed through her shower, having spent the bulk of the time licking the other girls, only getting a reprieve when Ms. Masters had called the time. She could still taste the acrid liquid that many of the girls had put on her tongue, as well as everywhere else, and she wondered just what she was becoming. She had been so eager to taste each one, the fact that they also did those other things to her did not even phase her anymore. It was all part of her world. Her service. She was embracing it, like Mike said, but it was still weird.

She was surprised to see Samantha, one of the girls from last week, sitting with Cyndi beneath their tree.

“Hey, Samantha wanted to join us for lunch, and I thought that would be great, huh?” Cyndi said, looking up from her spot on the ground. Niki had nodded, smiling at Samantha as she stood for a moment, uncertain.

“Yes, yes, same rules, come on now!” Cyndi said, barely looking up at her, confident that her dirty minded friend would submissively go along with her orders.

Niki looked around and untied her robe, slipping it off and handing it to Cyndi before sitting cross legged in the grass.

“There you go, good girl. Get busy now, eat like you are supposed to! You know the rules.”

With that, Niki began to open up her lunch, moving her hand between her legs and slowly teasing at her clit as soon as she had her sandwich in her other hand.

“See, she’s well trained now. Naked and masturbating whenever she eats lunch. I swear, the things I have to do to keep her in line!” Cyndi said, teasing, enjoying the shocked look on Samantha’s face.

“Really? I mean, she has rules?”

“Oh, yes, lots of rules. Don’t ya little doggy slut?”

Niki nodded, eating slowly but never stopping her fingers exploration of her wet shaven sex.

“See, she likes it. Did you see her shudder when I called her a doggy slut? It’s making her wet. Don’t believe me? Ask her.”

“Ask her?”

“Yes, ask her if this is making her wet.”

“Oh, um, is this making you, you know, wet?” Samantha asked, her face blushing bright red as she turned directly towards the masturbating girl.

“Yes.”

“What are those marks, anyway?” Samantha asked, pointing to the dots around her right nipple and the star around the other.

Niki did not say anything at first.

“Tell her, slut, you know you want to”

“Mmm, god, that’s how many blowjobs I’ve given, or how many times I’ve been fucked this week!”

“You’ve only been fucked once? That’s hard to believe!” Cyndi said, jumping into the conversation to make sure that Niki was truly good and embarrassed.

“At school, I mean.” Niki said, her fingers beginning to move a bit faster as she circled her clit, biting her lip briefly as she reached down to dip her finger inside, collecting some slick lubrication on the tips of two fingers.

“Oh, you, um, fuck at home too?”

“Yes”.

“How many times.”

“Yes, tell us. And don’t leave ANY of them out. I will ask Max to be sure”. Cyndi again prodded, enjoying the byplay between the naked girl and the somewhat innocent Samantha.

Niki thought for a long moment, trying to count. “Um, 6 more maybe?”

“Six, with who?”

Niki groaned, her sex getting wetter and wetter as she exposed all of her secrets to the curious young girl.

“Um, Max” she said temporizing, her sandwich forgotten as she began to climb towards an orgasm.

“Max fucked you six times? Your brother?”

“Step-brother, but um, no ... just twice.”

“And...” Cyndi prodded, looking at Samantha’s eager and curious face.

“Um, Cooper and Milo. Oh wait, I think it was seven times altogether. I forgot one”

“Cooper and Milo?”

“Her dogs!” Cyndi exclaimed, not waiting for Niki to admit it. She loved how her friend closed her eyes and groaned, grinding into her hand as they continued to expose all of her secrets.

“Your dogs fucked you 5 times?”

“God, yes, um, fuck I’m so close, please...”

“No, you stop now. Besides, don’t you have to pee? I think Roach will be here soon, we can probably do this before he gets here”

Groaning Niki stopped, enjoying the torment her friend was inflicting on her. Shaking her head, she tried to deny her need.

“Oh, posh, I’m sure you do. Come, let’s go into the woods so you can go potty. You see Samantha, Max has rules for her that I am helping him make sure she follows.”

“Wha?”

“You’ll see, come on Niki. I’m not messing around!”

Niki put her lunch down and followed the two of them into the trees, stopping when Cyndi leaned up against a tree. Getting down on her hands and knees, Niki watched, her face red with heat as Cyndi lifted her skirt, showing off her panty free state. “Come, lick me, you know the rules”.

As Niki leaned in and began to pleasure her friend, Samantha could see her parting her legs and pushing back, eventually starting to pee into the grass like an animal.

“You see, she’s a little doggie slut, and doggie sluts don’t pee inside, only outside. And they need to remember their place, so whenever possible, she has to suck on a cock or a pussy before she can pee. See how good she is? Peeing like a good doggie. Now we don’t have to wait for hours hoping she will pee before we go inside. We can’t have her making a mess on the floor!”

Treating Niki like a real puppy, and talking as if she might have an ‘accident’ if she was not forced to pee outside, Cyndi groaned, enjoying the eager way Niki’s tongue seemed to taste every inch of her.

“I can’t believe she’s doing that! And the dogs? She really does that? I mean, I heard about that one time a couple weeks ago!”

“She is such a good slut. Don’t worry, she’s quite happy about all of this, aren’t you doggie?”

“Yes ... oh god, yess...” Niki said, taking a break from licking between Cyndi’s legs to answer.

“All done? Yes? Good, Roach is coming!”

Samantha watched as Niki sat back, moving away from her damp spot and turning to face the oncoming boys.

Roach was with Dave and Scott, as usual, and he had two of the boys from art class with him.

“Derek and Dave, no our Dave, Dave Sandberg saved up their extra lunch money for the real thing, aren’t you lucky?” Mike said, coming into the trees and standing around, looking at the naked Niki, with Samantha, and Cyndi leaning up against a tree. “You girls having a good time without me? How rude!” he said joking, motioning for Niki to come along. He knew Cyndi had been watching previously, and he didn’t care if they got a ‘free’ show, who knows, he might get a peek at them as well, he thought as he led the naked girl to her workplace.

Samantha looked at Cyndi, who simply nodded at Niki and raised her eyebrow. “We can watch, if you want, they won’t notice us if we’re quiet. I did the other day.”

The two girls watched as the five boys surrounded Niki and took her a few steps away, between another pair of large trees.

“She just does whatever he says?” Samantha asked Cyndi, watching the other girl looking over at the group of boys with an intent look.

“Yeah, I told you, she has, um rules. Max told her that Roach is in charge while she’s at school”. Cyndi explained, watching as Niki got on her knees, and began to open up Derek’s pants. She felt herself getting itchy all over again as she watched Niki began to suck on the head of the boy’s prick, her hand reaching in and cupping Derek’s balls and lower portion of his shaft.

“But, that’s...”

“You don’t understand. She loves it. All of it. I keep making sure.”

“Oh ... she ... um...”

Samantha gasped as Niki sat back, and turning towards the second boy, got on her hands and knees, parting her knees a few inches, and looking back at Derek. Standing there with his prick glistening wet from Niki’s mouth, Derek did not need much more of an invitation, kneeling down behind her and rubbing the head of his prick up and down the crack of her bottom, slipping it lower, adjusting his aim until he could feel her wetness. With a sudden thrust, he impaled her body on his shaft, pushing her hard into Dave standing in front of her.

“Hey, slow down, don’t make her bite me for chrissakes!” Dave said, reaching down and holding on to the slut’s head as she rocked under the sudden attack. She had just gotten her mouth over the head of his prick when Derek had thrust in hard.

“Don’t worry, she’s good at this guys” Roach said, speaking up as they almost started bickering, all the while getting their rocks off in the girl.

Dave just glared at Derek a moment longer before giving into the pleasure of the slut’s mouth.

“God she just goes and takes on two guys like that?”

“Hmmm, mmm, see, the first one’s cumming already.” Cyndi reached her hand beneath her skirt and began to play with herself while watching the erotic scene. Seeing Samantha’s slightly shocked look only added to her pleasure. “Hey, I can’t help it, it’s fucking hot”.

Samantha darted her eyes from the nearby actions of Cyndi, to what Niki was doing amidst all those boys. She felt her own arousal building, and as her nipples began to ache inside of her bra, she longed to be like Cyndi and just reach down and play too.

As Niki began to take the second boys cock inside of her wet cunt, Roach turned to watch the onlookers, smiling as he saw the obvious arousal and the way Cyndi was rather boldly playing with herself as she leaned against the tree. He remembered Samantha from last week, and he was still not sure what he was going to give her as a reward. The boys that ‘won’ were easy, they get a fuck for the price of a blow job, but he was still not sure what the girl should get. Maybe he should just give her Niki once for free, he thought, his eyes tracking between the efforts of the naked girl on the ground, and the other two watching them from a little bit away.

The second boy, Dave Sandberg, began to finish inside of the eager slut, his hands gripping onto her bare backside and thrusting with eager abandon. He’d never had a girl let him fuck her before, so he cared little that Derek had gone first. Niki’s mouth had almost made him cum already, so it took him only a few seconds before he grunted and groaned long and low, thrusting wildly into the slut’s cunt as he shot his seed deep inside.

Roach laughed a little as he told the boys to hurry back, bring more money! As the two customers closed their pants up and hurried off, he glanced at his buddies and caught their interested stares. Checking his phone for the time, he nodded as if to himself and told them, “I gotta blast, but there’s still a few minutes before class. Niki, thank them for being such good lookouts, will ya?”

Dave and Scott’s faces lit up with eager smiles as Roach left, both of them eagerly reaching for their pants. As he passed the girls on his way back towards the school, he smirked at the sudden removal of Cyndi’s hand. Saying nothing about what he’d seen, he looked at Samantha and told her “Since you ‘won’ last week, you can get a session for free, just, let me know either before hand or after, just need to keep track for Max!”


Niki could hear the giggles behind her as she set her books down and pulled out one of the towels, placing it on her seat before sitting down. Her whole body was still aching from the multiple cocks she had just had, and she was glad now that the towels had become a requirement. Not having time to go to the restroom and cleanup, since Scott and Dave had taken more than a little time before finishing up in her (fore and aft, so to speak, though they had both had her mouth and cunt at least once before finishing), she carefully pulled the back of her robe up a little as she sat, making sure her wet sex was on the towel, and not the back of her robe.

Mrs. Craig was carefully not staring at the girl, but she could not help but notice as Niki settled down and briefly flashed the front of the room. Nervously looking about, she was glad that no one else had seemed to notice, though the titters from the back of the room indicated that the students were still getting used to the new situation. The brief glance had refired Liz’s imagination though, and as she assigned some reading comprehension exercises, she sat behind her desk and let her mind wander. Reliving the intense show the girl had given her the day before, she idly touched the small dark, previously damp spot on her desk blotter where Niki had sat. Glancing over at Niki, smiling in memory, she was not surprised to see Niki looking back at her, nor was she surprised when the shameless girl slowly parted her knees, hinting at the hidden delights just beneath her robe.

It was going to be a long day, she mused, storing up the images for her later enjoyment, safely back at her home.


Mr. Jacobs, hearing the knock, invited Niki inside. He’d discussed the behavior of this slut the other day with Mr. Proussad, and he knew he had license now to do whatever. He gave her a stern look and motioned for her to stand in front of his desk. “Niki ... now I am not sure if you have noticed lately, but your choice of outfits and insistent need to play with yourself during my class has become quite a problem for the boys.” He stood up from his chair and walked around to her, leaning against the desk and shaking his head at her “Not one of them has been able to focus because of the way you are winding them up before and during class ... How do you expect any of them to pay attention when they have to see you teasing them all day?”

He sighed “I have a solution though ... Since you are the cause of this problem missy, you are going to be the one to fix it. Now I would say it is only fair for the person who is getting them all wound up to be the one to relieve them.” he pointed a finger at her as he spoke “And I know all about the dirty things you have been doing at lunch, so don’t think you can get out of this, it’s not something you aren’t used to doing ... slut...” he said the last word under his breath before standing up fully and grabbing onto her robe, pulling it off her with ease “Now you are to kneel beside that door and ask every student who comes in if they would like you to service them ... Actually no, you are to beg each student to use you before class starts and finish in you ... I don’t want a fucking mess to clean up so you better not let any spill ... Understood? And if anyone has a problem tell them to talk to me.” he said with a small smirk, hoping his plan would both work towards making his class pay more attention while also giving him a nice little show.

As he went to sit down he looked back up at her once again while she made her way to the door “Oh and one other thing, after you finish that you are to get under my desk for the beginning of class and service me as well, those boys aren’t the only ones that have been distracted you know missy. Only then will you be allowed to re-dress and make your way to your seat.”


Niki stood, stunned, as the teacher took her robe away. True, she had been naked in art class, multiple times. And even in the woods and stuff. But not here in Science class. And not quite so abruptly. Shivering, though unable to argue. She had long since lost the ability to truly argue with anyone that took a certain tone with her, like Max, or Roach, and now it appears Mr Jacobs. “Yes, um, sir” she said, moving to the doorway and kneeling down, the tile cool against her bare knees. She waited as the teacher opened the door and returned to his seat, nodding at his final instruction just before the first students came inside, stopping short when they saw the naked girl.

Looking up at the first boy, Mitchell was his name, she stuttered a little as she spoke softly. “Please, may I service you?”

“Louder you little slut!” Mr Jacobs called over to her, underscoring the fact that everything that was happening was happening with his approval.

“Please, um, let me suck you?” Niki tried again, a bit louder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.