Niki's Family Life - Cover

Niki's Family Life

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 6: What’s a girl to do

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: What’s a girl to do - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Roger lay awake listening to his wife breathe. She had accommodated him last night. That was the best word he could use to describe her actions, but it had left him still rather unsatiated. He stared at the ceiling and replayed the scenes from last night in his mind, the scenes that seemed to be always on his mind. Carol’s daughter, naked, laying beneath the stars, a large husky eagerly licking at her, and the girl obviously encouraging the beast. He never had thought to see such a thing in his life, much less in his own house. And during dinner, she she’s served him food, or wine, her sex had been inflamed and aroused, as if she had been masturbating, or having sex. He’d glanced at his wife who continue to act as if she was oblivious to all but the most blatant of sights.

The quiet of the morning was near absolute, so it was not surprising when he heard a creak on the stairs, followed shortly after by the faint sound of the patio door opening. Glancing at the clock, he saw that it was early, easily two hours before Max or Niki usually got up. Curious, especially after what he had seen last night, he got up and moved slowly to the master bath, carefully closing the door and peering down into the back yard. Holding his breath, as if she could hear from down there, he was quiet as he could be when he noticed Niki walking across the backyard, casually naked and apparently unaware of his observation. He noticed the two dogs running around, sniffing and marking, and he assumed that she was simply letting them out early, and taking a moment to enjoy the cool early morning air. He watched, curious, as she moved towards one of the more central bushes, and squatted down on all fours. He held his breath again, quite unbelieving. She couldn’t be trying to mate with them, could she? Shaking his head ruefully when he realized he was mistaken, he was still shocked when he saw her begin to urinate into the grass, acting as much of an animal as the two dogs.

For the life of him, he could not imagine ever seeing such a thing, and Roger could not help but keep watching, glued to the window as the girl casually sprinkled the water. The two dogs came and circled near, one of them laying down unconcerned, but the other moving behind his stepdaughter and immediately licking at the spray coming out of her body. It was easily the kinkiest scene he had ever witnessed, and his erection, momentarily abated the night before, came roaring back, begging to be free from his undershorts. Reaching for himself, he began to stroke his thick stubby shaft as he watched the girl and the dog in the grass. Watching the dog lick at the girl’s still squirting sex, he wondered just what had happened to make this come about. He was sure she had not been like this before they left. Hell, he doubted he’d ever even seen her panties. Now she was running around stark naked, leaving her legs wide and letting the dog’s lick her! ‘Oh fuck, that’ so good’ he thought, stroking his cock faster and faster as he watched the scene below. Just then, he could swear he saw one of the dogs jumping on top of her, as if it wanted to mate her.

“Roger? Roger? Are you in there? I got to pee! Why did you lock the door?”

With a muttered oath, Roger turned from the window, quickly turning the handle on the blinds to hide the outside.

“S-sorry ... I thought I might be sick, but I think I’m better now. I’ll be right out”. The shock of nearly getting caught worked almost as well as an orgasm would have, and he felt his cock begin to shrivel up almost immediately. With a mental sigh of relief he flushed the toilet and opened the small en suite door.


Roger had gotten dressed quickly while Carol was still in the bathroom, and went down to the kitchen quietly, ostensibly to get a cup of coffee before going to work. Stepping to the window where he had seen Max watching the previous night, he took a quick look as he ‘rinsed out his cup’, curious to see if she had really let the dog fuck her. It had sure looked like it. As he got to the sink and looked out though, he saw nothing. Hearing the patio door open, he realized she and the dogs were coming back inside. Moving to stand in front of the coffee pot, he looked out of the corner of his eye as she made her way into the kitchen, stopping when she saw him.

“Oh! I didn’t think anyone was up!”

Roger turned, and he could tell from the look on her face that she was rather worried. The way her hand was between her legs was rather telling, as well, though she quickly removed it when he turned to face her.

“Yeah, just got up, early meeting, was trying to not wake anyone, just started the coffee” he told her, trying to allay her fears. He did not want her to know that he had seen anything, and he took a moment to try and judge just what had happened. He could detect some faint grass marks on her knees, confirming what he’d seen, and he was not sure, but it looked like a new scratch or two was pinking up on her side.

“M’kay, I gotta take a shower before school, have a good day at work!” she said, making her way through the corner of the kitchen towards the opening that led to the small hall and the stairs up to the second floor. The two Huskies trailed after her, their tails wagging, and his imagination went into overdrive. While he waited for the coffee, his mind was replaying the brief snapshot of one the dogs on top of her, and he imagined her kneeling there and letting them both have a turn. His erection roared back to life, and he enjoyed twitching and squeezing his inner muscles as he let his mind go crazy. Grabbing his coffee and heading out the door before anyone else came downstairs, he had to adjust himself a little, lest he poke out like an adolescent as he made his way to his car.


Niki saw the dreaded green note taped to her locker as she hurried inside. Those notes always meant the same thing - ‘Go to the office before your first class’. Hanging her purse on the hook she grabbed her morning pile of books and shut her locker, spinning the lock absently as she muttered and headed to the office, clutching the telltale green note in her hand.

The office in the morning was its usual chaos, teachers and students coming in and out, turning in passes or excuses, or collecting homework assignments set aside for homebound students. Handing over her note to the gray haired matron that stared down each student that approached her, she took a seat for a second, before jumping up at a bark from Mrs. Robbins. “Not there, you need to see Mr. Proussad, head out and wait outside his office. There should not be a line yet this morning.

Winding her way through the milling chaos of the morning herd of students, Niki caught more than a few looks as she moved to stand outside of Mr. Proussad’s office.

“Did you see her? That’s the one. Yes, she models!” “How can she wear that?” “Brad! Over here! Stop looking at her!”.

Staring straight ahead, a bit out of her comfort zone all by herself, Niki was glad when the door opened almost immediately and Mr. Proussad ushered her in. Mr Mathis was standing there, giving her an odd look, before he nodded at Mr. Proussad and left the two of them alone.

“Thanks for coming. Don’t worry, you’re not in trouble. It’s just, well, it’s been suggested, and I’ve agreed, that it would be more sanitary if you had a towel to sit on during your classes. Thankfully we still have boxes of these school cheer towels left over from the terrible towel craze, and they are comfortably soft, and small enough to not be a bother for you to carry around.” The principal was pointing to a small pile of teal and gold terry cloth towels setting on the front corner of his desk.

“Oh!” Niki said simply, blushing at the mention of her arousal making a mess on her stool or desk chair. Ms. Dougal had started providing a towel while she modeled, but obviously yesterday’s excitement in Mr. Mathis’s class had forced him to talk to the principal. Picking up the small pile of towels, she began to slide them between her books as she made ready to go.

“I assume you continue to not wear anything besides that robe?” Mr. Proussad asked as the girl made ready to go. Licking his lips nervously, he knew he was being reckless, asking her so bluntly.

“Yes sir, if that’s ok sir, um Max...” she said, trailing off.

“Yes, of course, we have an understanding. That will be all”.

As the student left, Mr. Proussad sat behind his desk and tried to calm himself. Things were getting a little out of hand, and he needed to think. There was no way he wanted to stifle or stop Max and his games with his sister and her ‘handler’, but yesterday’s discussion with Mr. Jacobs, and then that boy ‘Roach’ had made it clear that her activities were becoming more and more difficult to explain. Unless. Unless the plans he and that young scamp worked out were successful. ‘Leverage, it was all about leverage’ Mr. Rochard had explained, and as the principal had nodded in agreement, he had a brief moment of worry. Who had leverage on whom? Tomorrow could be interesting, he thought, Mr. Jacobs having told him about his planned detention sessions with the girl. He would have to stop in and observe. Make sure that they had the right leverage, though it was clear that he was not going to be a problem. Mr. Rochard had nodded eagerly when the principal had told them that he thought Mr. Jacobs would not be a problem, and he had mentioned that the only two left of concern, was Mr. Jackson, and Mrs. Craig. The boy did not divulge the nature of the leverage he had on the other 3 teachers, but it was clear he had carte blanche to do what he wanted in their classes.


Niki was nervous as she entered the locker room. After Monday’s confrontation, she was not exactly sure what Jenna and the others were going to do, but when she opened her locker, and saw the school jersey was still there, she shuddered in anticipation. Sitting down to put on her tennis shoes first, she was not surprised when Jenna and her friends surrounded her again. How they had gotten dressed for gym so fast was beyond her, but as Jenna held out the jersey for her, she opened up her robe.

“C’mon slut, get your new outfit on. It was so cute last time”.

The girl’s voice was cloyingly sweet as if she was talking to a little baby. Though no one would ever say slut around a real baby. The dichotomy between tone of voice and words made the whole situation just that much more bizarre.

Niki stayed seated as she pulled the jersey on, the long garment falling over her hips as she stood up quickly, hiding her recently shaved state for a bit longer. Nervous as they herded her outside and onto the track, she saw Ms. Masters watching them as they headed away from the group setting up for some softball.

“Gawd, I hate softball, this is so much better” Jenna said, reaching over and lifting up the hem of Niki’s lone garment. “You never told us, what did that old battleaxe want with you after class Monday?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.