Niki's Family Life - Cover

Niki's Family Life

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 3: New class at school

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: New class at school - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, and Niki's New Life, Niki and Max have to adjust to their parent's return. Or are the parents the ones that have to do the adjusting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Making her way across the park to meet Cyndi for lunch, Niki could feel the breeze blowing against the bottom of her short robe, and she felt a shiver of excitement for what might lay ahead. In the past, she had no real plans or designs on what Cyndi or Roach might do, but after a couple of fairly quiet days at home, the thought of something, anything, got her going. And after what had happened last Friday, both here, and at home, she was nervously excited.

Coming to ‘their’ shady tree spot near the woods that Roach had been using for her customers (not that she saw any of the money), Niki smiled, spotting Cyndi already seated and waiting. As she sat down and opened her bagged lunch, she heard a ‘Tut tut’ from Cyndi. Looking up, she saw her friend had her hand out, and when she did not immediately react she heard her say ‘Robe!’. Blushing, looking around, though why today would be any different she did not know, Niki slid the robe off her shoulders, noting that the usual group of watchers had situated themselves a bit closer. After Friday’s experience of getting up and close and personal with the new school slut, they obviously felt easier about infringing on Cyndi and Niki’s lunch spot.

“Come on, you know better. Off! Off!” Cyndi continued, watching as her friend rather eagerly complied. Tossing the robe down and to the side she nodded down between the girl’s legs. “Hand busy the whole time we are eating, you know I like a little show with my lunch!”. As she watched Niki comply slowly, she added, “Besides, after walking around the school track naked, I bet you are still riled up! Show me your fingers you wet little wench!”.

Niki was trying to eat one handed, while giving Cyndi an unobstructed view at her fingers circling her clit and slowly sliding up and down her wet, aroused cunt. Glancing around, she could not believe she could sit here and play with herself as naked as the day she was born. The world was crazy, she thought, or at least crazy to watch someone like her. “Yesss, I guess, um, it was rather intense, you know, like, you are not supposed to do that!”

“You are not supposed to sit naked and masturbate in the park either, but here you are” Cyndi said, teasing, leaning in and whispering, “Nor are you supposed to fuck dogs and lick your friend while she cums all over your face.” Sitting back, flushed and a bit aroused herself, Cyndi smiled, enjoying the shamefaced but eager face of her friend. ‘Go ahead, get good and wet, can you cum, do you think? Or do you need Cooper and his tongue?”

“No, um, maybe” Niki said, gasping a little as her body reacted to her own touch, her mind concentrating on her task, her sandwich mostly forgotten, and her growing audience ignored.

“Too late, here they come. Better take a couple bites of your sandwich quick” Cyndi said, spotting Roach and a few boys walking swiftly in their direction.

“Holy shit, she’s fucking naked! Is she like this all the time?” One of the boys exclaimed as they approached, the others murmuring and nodding at him. “Sure”, ‘Of course”, “Why not?” were some of the things Niki thought she heard, her hand coming up from between her legs as they all gathered around.

Mike ‘The Roach’ Rochard grinned down at Cyndi, sensing somewhat of a kindred spirit, at least as far as Niki was concerned. “So glad you’ve starting priming her for her customers, she gives a much better performance when properly motivated!” Turning to Niki, he held out his hand to help her to her feet. “Shall we? If I had known you’d be naked and ready, I would charge more! Clothed for 5 bucks, but Naked? Hmmm, they should be at least 6 or 7 dollars!”.

The absurdly low price was a joke, and Niki knew it, it was merely a way for Roach to get some money hawking her services. Her need to obey so firmly entrenched by now she no longer thought much about it. Standing up, she brushed a bit of dried grass from her bottom as they moved back into the trees, out of the view of most people. Niki’s modesty was not at issue. It was Roach’s customer’s privacy that sent them all into the trees.

“Just two today, we’ll keep an eye out while you take care of Marc and Jacob here. They both only had five dollars, so you can look at her pussy boys, but no touching. Steal your mother’s egg money if you have to next time, she’s worth it, I promise!”

“No shit!” Marc said, looking at his friend Jacob and blushing. Now that it had come to it, he was more than a bit nervous. He had thought there might be a room or something and he’d have privacy. But they were just standing out in the woods, and anyone could see. “Can you like, um, not watch dude?” he asked, waiting until Jacob turned away before beginning to undo his belt.

Watching the byplay between the two boys Niki began to realize just how much she had changed. She had not thought much about who was watching or taking part in anything she was doing in the park lately. It was just what she did now. Cyndi teased her, made her be ‘bad’, and then Roach brought his customers. Maybe it was the constant nudity when she modeled, or the continuing escalation of Cyndi’s games, and Max’s for that matter when he dropped her off, but she realized that she was naked and almost oblivious to the fact that more than her partner was watching her, looking at her, seeing her reach up and take a prick into her mouth.

Slut.

Flushed with her exhibitionist enhanced arousal, Niki inhaled deeply, her brain becoming a bit intoxicated with the boy’s faint musk. Loving the feel of the rubbery thick prick head in her mouth. Sure, not as big as Max’s, but few were. She loved how they tasted now, she had not realized how different they all were, though that was for sure. This cock had a real thick, pronounced edge, and as she sucked upward on the shaft, she could pause at the end, sucking hard, and feel the thick mushroom head expand as she cupped his balls. ‘Fuck’, she thought, feeling herself getting wet from the short but intense act. Dipping down to the base and back up again, sucking the head again while she cupped his nearly hairless balls, she felt him shoot off, filling her mouth as she did not stop for almost a minute longer, sucking the quivering flesh, making the boy’s knees buckle as he moaned in release...

“Fuck look at her go, she must have missed us!” Dave said, turning to check out Niki’s enthusiastic work while they ‘mostly’ watched to be sure no one was coming.

Jacob, hearing Dave’s words, and realizing the others were not really turning away, turned and watched as the naked girl finished sucking off his friend, the head of his prick coming out of her mouth all wet and slimy. Blushing a bit at seeing a prick not his own, he concentrated on looking at the bent posture of the naked girl while feeling himself harden even further in anticipation.

Niki patted Marc’s behind and gave his prick one final suck before licking her lips and swallowing a couple of times. Humming a little, a crooked little smile on her lips, she turned to Jacob, waiting patiently, like a server at a buffet, waiting for the next customer to come to their station. Marc slipped away, blushing again as he hurriedly did up his pants, embarrassed again now that the intensity of his orgasm had passed.

Jacob, much less concerned than Marc, had his fly open and was fishing out his prick as he moved to stand in front of the kneeling slut. His prick, when it popped out into the open, was long and slender, and the head was almost a bright pinkish red.

“Mmmm, nice one” Niki said encouragingly, reaching up and holding the base of his long prick steady as she moved her lips over the smaller, yet still substantial head of the second boy’s cock. As she pulled him into her mouth, she could feel his thighs quivering as he stood there, having his knob sucked by her, most likely the highlight of his week, if not longer!

Roach watched Niki obediently take care of the two boys and wondered how long this was going to go on. He needed to talk with Max again soon, make sure that the things he was having her do at school lined up with his plans for his sister, actually she was his step-sister he corrected himself. He wondered idly how Niki was handling this, as by outward appearances she appeared eager enough. She was something else. All those things he could not get Jenna or other girls to do, he was sure Max’s pet would do. Just imagining that got him hard, but he did not have time today. He was meeting with a geek who had a proposition for him, and there was a nice pile of change involved, or so the boy had said.


Niki and the group of boys returned a few minutes after they left, Cyndi holding up Niki’s sandwich and joking “In case you didn’t get enough to ‘eat’!” Waving as the Roach and his satisfied customers left their area of the park, Cyndi smirked a little as she asked “So, everything come out all right?” Ducking her glance as Niki mock glared at her, Cyndi began to pick up her lunch trash, popping it all into her small paper bag. “Hurry up, unless you forgot what we decided Friday night, hmm?”

Niki took a couple of bites, pausing when Cyndi said that. “What?” she asked, curious, since at that moment she could not think what the hell Cyndi was going on about.

“You remember, Max thought it was a good idea if I made sure you were taken potty at lunch. Just because you are school should not mean you have to pretend to not be a doggy slut like he wants. Did you forget?”

Niki blushed, she had not forgotten so much as thought they had been kidding. She vaguely remembered them talking about it as she was going pee in the backyard. She thought that was it anyhow.

“What? Here?” she asked, flushing with a sudden heat.

“Oh god you’d probably like that, huh? No, we can go back behind the trees. You done eating?” Cyndi replied, before getting up from her spot beneath the tree, not really waiting for Niki’s answering ‘Yes’.

Cyndi led them back into the same trees Niki had just left, turning and looking back at the park, making sure she was out of sight. Leaning her back against a tree, she lifted up her skirt, showing off her wet pussy to her friend, her panties still in Max’s car where they belonged. “Get down here, you remember the rules, you should be sucking on someone whenever you go! It’s an important part of your training you know!!”

Niki followed, her mind racing as she realized what Cyndi was talking about, and that she was quite serious. When Cyndi stopped and lifted her skirt, Niki had looked around nervously, though they were at least as far into the trees as the boys had just taken her.

“This is not up for debate, get down here or you know there will be consequences!” Cyndi’s voice was firm, and as she ruffled her pubic hair lightly with one hand, she watched as Niki got down on the ground in front of her.

Realizing there was no escape, and with the conflicting feelings of shame, embarrassment and thrill causing her head to figuratively spin in submissive confusion, Niki got down on her hands and knees at first working to get into a position she would not make a mess. At home, it was less of a concern, there was always a shower, or sometimes the hose. Here she was going to have to go to class and preferably not smell like a bathroom! She got her knees wide, and pushed her bottom backwards, almost touching the tall grass as she lifted up on her hands higher, raising her head towards Cyndi’s hips. As her friend squatted slightly, lowering her pussy towards Niki’s face, Niki was able to lick along the side of Cyndi’s thigh before zeroing in on the wet musky aroused cunt of her friend.

“Oh god, Nik! I swear, ever since that first time, Max making you do that, I wondered why we never, oh fuck ... that’s ... mmmm” Cyndi groaned and moaned between her words, her sensitive nerve endings all firing as Niki’s sweet mouth began to lick and taste her insides.

As Cyndi got lost in the sensations, Niki pressed her bottom back just a little more, psyching herself up.

“Hurry up and go girl, we need to, ungh, get to class!”

Cyndi’s words were all that it took for Niki to finally relax her bladder, and as she began to sprinkle the grass, she kept up her oral assault on her friend, driving her tongue deep and licking all the way in and up towards her clit. As she continued to drain onto the grass, she pursed her lips over Cyndi’s clit and sucked on it like a small nipple, causing Cyndi’s knees to almost buckle, and her friend’s hands to come down to hold onto Niki’s head.

“Oh fuck! Niki, you nasty cunt licking slut! So good, so fucking good, and you are peeing like the dogs you like to fuck! Oh god you make me so fricking hot! Like that, yes, oh god, right there!” Cyndi groaned, pressing her cunt hard against the slut’s face as she began to cum from the touch of Niki’s mouth and the kinkiness of the whole scene.

Lost in submissive obedience, Niki’s mind was far down inside of a place where nothing mattered except pleasing Cyndi and doing as she asked. Sensing that she had finished, Niki slowly stopped moving and moved back a little, the last bits of her pee falling into the grass between her kneeling legs. Carefully moving away from the wet spot, she was glad that there had been plenty of vegetation and soft earth to absorb her liquid. Licking her lips clean, she looked up at her friend’s face, waiting, eventually getting up and moving to the side, taking the robe and slipping it back on. She was quiet, having not quite come to terms with just how submissive and perverted she had just been, though it was not as ‘out there’ as some of the things they had done in the past. It was just that it was happening at school now, albeit over lunch hour in the park.


Ms Cushing waited for the last of the students who had not gotten their permission slips signed to leave for their mandatory study period in the library annex. Closing the door, she turned to the class, still almost twenty students, and began to outline what this new series on Mondays was going to cover.

“Good afternoon. I am sure you are all quite interested and excited about this series of modules, or classes, on Human Sexuality. As this is the inaugural class, I apologize in advance for any bumps in the road as we iron things out. Some of you may be aware that I have been lobbying for this class for quite some time. I remain convinced that the more you guys know about your bodies and the ways in which it works, either alone or with a partner, the better decisions you will make. This is the obvious approach some of the more conservative states have implemented with their abstinence classes, but as the teen pregnancy rates rise dramatically in those areas, you can see why the saner minds here finally agreed to my request.” All the while she was talking, a series of slides was projecting on the screen behind her, depicting various human bodies in all shapes and sizes. Male, female, thin, full figured, and all completely nude. Closeups of various portions of human anatomy was interspersed with full body shot.

Turning, Ms Cushing motioned to the desk she had moved next to hers. “Ms Constantini has agreed to be my assistant for this class, and I expect you all to treat her with the respect everyone of us deserves, as well as show your appreciation for her efforts to help everyone of us.”

After Niki was introduced, Mike spoke up, as he had previously discussed with Ms Cushing, the teacher reluctantly agreeing to his plans. “I think that’s great, and you know Niki has been modeling for a bunch of art classes now, so this is obviously not a problem for her. I was thinking though, just like the slides you showed, that some desensitization would be good. She should probably just be naked like in Art class all the time. You know how we can be. I really think it will help”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.