Black List II: Russian Winter - Cover

Black List II: Russian Winter

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The Goji have stepped into the light and while their intentions remain unclear, they carry on with their plans for the future of the human race. The question is whether or not the Terrestrial Defense Force will be able to put an end to their plans.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Violence  

“The terrorist threat that rocked America these past few days has finally been resolved. According to the Terrestrial Defense Force, the Chinese leader behind the attacks was killed here in Silverdale, Washington last night,” the reporter says. “Unfortunately, during the firefight between the TDF and the terrorist group, the power plant was destroyed and has left thousands of people without power and a very cold winter. The president has announced a plan to aid the north western states that have suffered from these attacks, but many remain doubtful. With the growing South African conflict against the Chinese/Russian Coalition and the problems we now face, it is unsure what the administration plans to do. Many Americans are angered at the attacks placed on American soil and the president not taking action against the coalition.” She casually walks away from the power plant, letting the camera span and capture the entire scene of devastation and citizens of the city. “With NATO not sanctifying any action against the coalition, it is uncertain what President McKinsey plans to do. It is this reporter’s opinion that McKinsey should not back down, but ram a fist straight down the throats of everyone responsible. This is Amry Roxanne, Silverdale, Washington.”


“Hell of a week,” Samantha states as she enters the hospital room at D.C. General.

Roger’s face brightens at the sight of her entering. He is expected to make a full recovery and be released, ready to get back to work in just a couple days. “I’m just glad you made it out alive.”

“Hey, I was more worried about you when I heard about the attack,” she replies. They both smile before a silence hangs between them. Samantha is the first to break the silence. “I have to go after him, boss,” she says when tears begin to well in her eyes.

“I know, Sam, but it’s not going to be that simple,” Roger explains. “Officially, we cannot acknowledge his existence there, so a rescue will be hard to make.”

“What about Doug and his team heading in?” she questions. Desperation fills her voice. The fear of losing Spencer fills her with dread.

“From what Grines said, Spencer was captured and in the enemy’s custody. He could be in a number of places and heading into a country controlled by the coalition will not be an acceptable risk.” Roger shifts uncomfortably, seeing the shock combined with anger and regret on Samantha’s face. “Look, I’m sorry Sam, but you know as well as I do the risks. We need to go through the proper channels, especially if we want to bring him out alive.”

“Then the channels better get opened or cleared,” she says with a growing frustration. “I don’t care which. Either way, I am going after Spencer, sanctioned or not.” She stomps angrily out of the room, leaving Roger unable to reply and alone with his thoughts.


“Agent Reeds,” Prime Minister Alexander Chernoff says as he paces in front of the man.

Spencer hangs from a set of chains against the back wall of a large, open cave. He slowly comes to, his thoughts piecing together the last moment that he remembers. He has no idea how much time has passed, but considering that he only has a headache, it couldn’t have been much or else he is certain they would have tortured him already. He finally gives up trying to put those pieces together and opens his eyes. A sick feeling swarms in his stomach. “Who the fuck are you?” he asks venomously.

Laughing, Chernoff counters with, “You don’t recognize me?” When the man gives no inclination that he does, Chernoff continues, “Doesn’t matter. What matters is whether or not you join me.”

“And why would I want to do that?” the agent questions, trying to stall the inevitable.

“Because when Winter takes control of you useless humans, only those loyal will remain alive to serve your masters,” the prime minister explains.

“Then my answer for you is piss off,” Spencer spats. The short fuse that leads to Chernoff’s anger flares. He roars in anger as he changes into his true form. Spencer instantly recognizes the Goji. Hatred fills him with rage. “You mother fucker!”

Maltaus lean in. His horns butt against the wall, his head almost touching Spencer’s. They stand face to face, both man and beast breathing angrily in one another’s face.

“I will kill you,” Spencer rages. “You can mark my words.”

“We shall see,” Maltaus says with a smile. “After a little persuasion, I will see you bowing in full submission to me.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.