Black List II: Russian Winter
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The Goji have stepped into the light and while their intentions remain unclear, they carry on with their plans for the future of the human race. The question is whether or not the Terrestrial Defense Force will be able to put an end to their plans.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Violence  

“Lead them straight into the plant,” Commander Jiang Chi says.

The terrorist group sits just outside the plant in Silverdale, Washington, waiting to begin their strike. Jiang Chi hopes to come out of this fight alive, but is prepared—like all of his men—to die. So far they have met the goal to cause a distraction and use up valuable resources and now it is time to end things here.

“What of the police?” Whitmire asks.

“I’ve already taken care of that problem,” the commander answers. “What’s your arrival time?”

“We should make it there within fifteen minutes,” the TDF agent informs.

“Excellent.”

Whitmire hangs up the secure line and turns around. Doug stands in the doorway, anger twisted on his face. “Setting us up? I wasn’t sure that you were the traitor until now,” he spats.

“How long have you been standing there?” Whitmire asks, thoughts of escape running frantically throughout his head.

“Long enough to hear what I needed,” Doug acknowledges. “I’d kill you here and now without a moment’s hesitation, but you’re far too valuable now. So you’re under arrest.”

Doug starts to move forward when Whitmire holds up his hands in front of him. “Whoa! Now wait a minute,” he says beginning to back up, tying to buy time. “You’ve got it all wrong, I’m not informing anyone.

“No? Are you fucking stupid?” Doug asks, stopping his advancement and putting up a confused look onto his face.

Feeling a little confident now, and a bit in control of the situation, Whitmire relaxes. “No I’m not stupid and you’ve got it all wrong. I’m a good guy here and certainly no traitor, he explains.

“I find it strange how you have provided information about the whereabouts of these terrorists,” the commander counters. “You should have had different people report to me instead of you.”

“You got me there,” Whitmire admits and he leaps at Doug. He tackles the man and slams him into the wall. Doug lands a jab into Whitmire’s stomach and then uppercuts him with an elbow causing the younger man to stumble back several feet. Doug wants to put a quick end to the fight, so he reaches for his gun. Whitmire is quicker, once again lunging forward. And as Doug manages to slip the pistol from its holster, Whitmire grabs his wrist and slams Doug’s hand against the wall until the grip is lost.

Doug swings with his opposite hand toward Whitmire. The junior agent blocks the attack easily, but yet not expecting the knee to his groin. Whitmire doubles over and Dough immediately grabs the traitor’s head, slamming it into the wall. Whitmire drops to the floor like a sack of potatoes with a moan. Doug reaches for his gun, but Whitmire’s foot lands in the back of his knee, causing him to land hard on the floor too. Whitmire then moves swiftly, grabbing Doug in a choke hold. “I knew it wouldn’t be easy to kill you, but with you gone, it’ll be easier to complete my task,” Whitmire says. He squeezes tighter, further cutting off Doug’s air supply.

“How long ... how long have you been...” the man tries to ask between the slight breaths of air.

“A traitor?” Whitmire finishes for him. “You don’t think Adams was the only one working for them, do you?”

Doug isn’t surprised at the answer. He almost expects one like it. How many more are there? If he survives this, he is determined to find just that out.

Whitmire continues to squeeze. Blackness begins to seep past the edges of Doug’s vision. Being on his knees doesn’t provide much in the way of leverage, but Doug is determined to not die—not like this. Feigning, he lets his body relax and go limp. Whitmire relaxes his hold briefly, giving Doug the opportunity he needs. He grabs Whitmire’s arm, sinking his fingers into the man’s skin as hard as he can. Whitmire howls, but manages to keep his hold. Doug is already moving though, into a better position. And once he has his center of gravity below Whitmire’s, he forces the man over his shoulder, tossing him across the length of the small office and into the desk.

The desk shatters into pieces on impact. Whitmire recovers fairly quickly, standing up and grabbing a leg of the wooden desk. He turns, expecting to see Doug across the space, but is surprised when the man comes down from the air, landing a fist into his face. Doug then grabs Whitmire as the man stumbles from the unexpected blow. He pulls Whitmire in close and then head-butts him. Blood spurts from Whitmire’s now broken nose. Doug lets go of him, letting him drop to the floor. “You are right: it is hard to kill me. Now like I said, you are under arrest.”

Whitmire slowly climbs to his feet, starring down Doug the entire time. “Only one of us is going to leave here alive, and if it’s not going to be me, then I’m taking you down with me.” He spits out a glob of saliva and blood. Bright red blood steadily pours from his nose, over his lips and chin.

“Give it a rest,” Doug says nonchalantly. “You’ve tried your best.”

“Sir, we are approaching the power plant,” a voice says over the intercom.

Whitmire takes the small moment of distraction and rushes Doug. But Doug expects the attack and braces for it. Whitmire’s momentum sends both men slamming into the door. The door shudders from the impact, threatening to give way to the force. Doug begins to push away when a loud explosion rocks the semi. The door is no longer a concern, because the entire back half of the trailer is suddenly gone. What is left is on fire. Flames lick at the two men as they lay on the floor while the truck swerves, the driver trying to gain control of it. Whitmire slides toward the opening, but manages to grab a hold of a piece of the metal still attached to the trailer.

Doug takes a look at the other truck, which remains unhindered and then dives for Whitmire’s hand. He grabs it just as Whitmire’s grip falters. The man looks up with confusion set in his eyes and face. But before anything can be said by either man, another explosion rocks the semi, causing it to overturn. Doug is forced to release the grip he has on Whitmire and as a result the man is sent flying from the truck. Whitmire hits the pavement rolling, coming to a stop when his body wraps around a tree.

Doug crawls out from underneath the overturned semi. With surprisingly few cuts and bruises, he is otherwise just dazed. The other semi suffers the same fate as his. What remains of the tactical force is busy trying to gather themselves as they immediately fall under attack. Chinese soldiers dressed like the ones from American Falls begin pouring out from the power plant. Bullets rip by as the tactical force takes cover.

“Get cover and return fire! Don’t let them overrun us!” Doug shouts to the men under his command.

They don’t have sufficient cover behind the smoldering wreckage, but they are Doug’s best soldiers, the best men and women of the Terrestrial Defense Force tactical team. Seeing that Doug doesn’t have a gun, one of the soldiers tosses one to him. Right as he catches it, a Chinese soldier comes around the corner of the hiding spot, gun aimed right at the man. But Doug is quick, unloading three shot into him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.