Black List II: Russian Winter - Cover

Black List II: Russian Winter

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The Goji have stepped into the light and while their intentions remain unclear, they carry on with their plans for the future of the human race. The question is whether or not the Terrestrial Defense Force will be able to put an end to their plans.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Violence  

“Good evening. I’m Jerry Strut.”

“And I’m Susan Pellt.”

“The top story on Channel 3 News tonight is the explosion of a small cottage near Fairfax City earlier today,” Jerry Strut begins. “The conditions that lead to the apparent explosion are still unknown at this time. There has been one body recovered from the blaze with another man—his identity being withheld at this time—found outside with a bullet wound. The man was taken to the D.C. Medical Hospital and is said to be making a recovery.”

“In other news,” Susan Pellt says, taking over for the next segment. “The newly revealed Terrestrial Defense Fore, also known as the TDR, is still on the hunt for the terrorists responsible for the attacks on power plants throughout the northwest. In an earlier interview, the Tactical Field Supervisor for the TDR, Doug Wiltkins, revealed the terrorists are driving trucks with a Floyd’s Movers logo. If these trucks are seen, it is advised you contact the TDR office with further details.”

“Thanks you, Susan,” Jerry says with a friendly smile. “We now go live to Jessica Thomas outside the NATO building. Jessica?”

“Thank you, Jerry. Susan,” the young blonde reporter says, also carrying a bright, hopeful smile on her face. “I’m standing outside the NATO building where the members of NATO have been in session for the better part of the day. In a radical decision, NATO has decided to not advocate any attack against the Russian/Chinese Coalition. President McKinsey has ordered a stand down of American forces and has ordered them to return back to the bases they were stationed at. In a pledge before the committee, the President announced any forces in the region tied to this conflict will be pulled out until NATO decides on a different course of action. This is Jessica Thomas, reporting live from NATO.”


The trip to Vladivostok goes without hindrance. Spencer and Jennifer met with her contact and were helped with getting on board of the sub secretly. The plan was to remain hidden until they docked and then the same contact would help them get off unnoticed.

After waiting for a couple of hours, the sub finally begins its journey to Cape Town. They were told the trip would only be a few hours and that this particular sub was a new prototype that the Russian government had built using a new design that allowed the currents to pass through the sub at various points to allow less resistance and a smoother ride. Add to that, the power is run using hydrogen fuel cells, allowing a near unlimited power source and silence. While not as grand as a nuclear sub, it is just as affective. The entire machine was built using titanium, giving it a stronger hull and far lighter weight.

The trip seems like it is going to be an easy one until the two agents are soon discovered—not by accident however. While hiding in an empty storage area, Spencer and Jennifer are waiting patiently, deciding to catch up on some much needed sleep. They aren’t asleep long before the door is opened and three crewmen order them out at gun point. “Vstante, vy idete s name,” one of the men say. “Get up, you’re coming with us.”

The two agents look at one another. “Looks like you contact ratted us out,” Spencer remarks sarcastically.

“Davaite peremeshat eto,” the same man says, waving his gun at them. “Let’s move it.”

“Pozhalista ne strelyaite,” Jennifer replies. “Please don’t shoot.”

As the two get up, Jennifer throws a wink at Spencer. Getting the hint, both agents spring into action. Jennifer falsely trips and falls into two of the men.

“Budita ee,” the leader grunts. “Get her up.”

Spencer takes advantage of the two men being distracted and spring for the third, catching him off guard. The agent’s elbow lands square in the man’s face. The crewman crumples to the ground without even a grunt. Spencer picks up the gun that the man dropped and turns to bat one of the others. But when he does so, Jennifer is already pushing past him. He looks down at the two crewmen she dispatched. Blood pools around them from the stab in the stomach of one and the slit throat of the other.

“Come on, they know were here,” she says quite calmly. “If we can get to the captain, we may be able to gain control of the sub.”

Though he isn’t certain about their odds, Spencer figures that it is better than not trying anything at all. They run down the corridor and through to the next section, stopping when the sound of footfalls are heard. “Quick, in here,” Jennifer says, opening a door. Spencer runs in closing it just before a group of soldiers run past.

“We need a plan,” Spencer breathes heavily. “As soon as they find the crew we left behind, they’ll search door to door for us.”

“If I remember how these new subs are designed, the captain’s quarters should be near the bridge, one level up,” she offers.

“A level up?” Spencer questions, not quite sure he heard her right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.