Black List II: Russian Winter
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The Goji have stepped into the light and while their intentions remain unclear, they carry on with their plans for the future of the human race. The question is whether or not the Terrestrial Defense Force will be able to put an end to their plans.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Violence  

“I’m standing on the USS Cobalt Aircraft Carrier. Behind me, as you can see, are many personnel working diligently as the fleet prepares for the journey toward South Africa. It will then join other United States fleets from various other places. This comes from the announcement this morning that the president issued. The coalition between Russia and China has posed a great threat on both South Africa and the rest of the world. The president has called for help from America’s allies, yet none of those allies have responded to the call and NATO will convene later this morning to decide on a course of action. The question everybody has is that if help does arrive, will it be too late? This is Sacha Jordan, reporting live from the USS Cobalt, back to you in the studio.”


Maykov rushes through the halls toward the prime minister’s office. He is not one that a person keeps waiting. She pushes and shoves people out of her way while she runs. Complaints and yells are expressed, but she ignores them and keeps running. When she finally reaches the office, she bursts through the door. The secretary looks up and gives a scowl, but otherwise doesn’t say a word. The woman knows who Maykov is and knows this isn’t time for reprimand. Maykov slows her pace as she reaches he inner door to the prime minister. She stops just short of it and straightens her uniform and then her hair. With a loud rap, the woman knocks on the door. A voice within bids her entry and slowly she walks in.

The form the prime minster takes is no shock to her. He stands with his back to the door, tall with elegant, long curving horns and equally impressive wings. Maltaus only takes on a human form, becoming Alexander Chernoff, when it is required of him to do so. Otherwise he allows those who give their most trusted loyalty to see him as he truly is. “You summoned me, Master,” Maykov reiterates.

“You are slow with my summoning,” the Goji growls.

“I am truly sorry, Master,” the lithe woman apologizes. “I beg for your forgiveness.”

“Dispense with the superfluous pleasantries,” the creature orders with a dismissive wave of his hand. “I have raised you above that of my most trusted servant.” He finally turns to face the woman, showing off his strong, bare torso. All he wears is a pair of black slacks. “I have a task for you, one that you may find pleasure in if you so desire.”

Maykov gives a slight nod, then says, “Ask Master and I shall carry it out.”

“Agent Spencer Reeds is more cunning and resourceful than expected,” Maltaus begins. “He is stronger than anticipated, but still insignificant next to us. You are to gain his trust and lead him along in his mission.”

“What do we hope to gain from him?” Confusion wrinkles her face. “What do we hope to gain from him that we don’t already have?”

Anger flares in Maltaus’ eyes. He casts the anger away quickly as not to use it hastily. Maykov is the only human that has shown such devotion to him and the cause. Plus, humans like her are so hard to find. He doesn’t want to compromise or alienate her if he doesn’t have too. “I have taken an interest in him. Suffering ... hate ... anger ... it will lead him into despair. I will turn him to our cause. He will take the opportunity I give him to serve me as you do: a valuable and indispensable asset.”

“And what if he doesn’t, my lord?” she dares to ask.

This brings a quirky smile to his features. “If he doesn’t, then he will suffer an unimaginable death, marked with pain and regret.” The Goji shifts, moving a little away from the window and more toward his desk. “When the council rules over the humans, a leader will need to take the council’s place.”

“Will that be wise, Master?” Maykov asks with hesitation and concern in her voice.

“Only if I have the warriors needed to defeat my enemies on the council,” he answers confidently. “This is why I need him and it is why you will do anything it takes to gain his trust.”

“He already distrusts me, I can see that much,” Maykov argues. “The raid on the Rasputin and attack on the bus will surely lead him to believe that I had something to do with it. What can I do that will change any of that?”

“Use your feminine charms and appeal to his desires,” Maltaus offers. “He is human after all, and humans need pleasure...”

A frown creases Maykov’s face at the thoughts of things she would have to do to accomplish the task. A new thought flashes across her mind and instantly brings a smile to her face. “I have a desire that needs to be met as well,” she says coolly.

A matching smile forms on the creature. “Needs that even the Goji have.” He pushes a button on the intercom on his desk. “Have any appointments I have for the day cancelled.” He then slips around the desk and over to young woman. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he turns her to face him before leaning forward and kissing her. He pushes his tongue into her mouth and intertwines it with hers.

She clings to him. And Maltaus lifts her up and sets her on the edge of his desk. Then he reaches under her skirt. He brushes his clawed fingertips over her silk-covered cunt, reveling in the dampness he finds there. Easing off her jacket, the creature then unbuttons her shirt. He reaches for the front opening clasp of her bra. Maykov’s firm breasts fall out, those nipples hard and erect. He keeps one hand on her pussy and begins suckling her nipples. She moans and starts tugging at the waistband of his pants.

Soon the woman has the Goji down to his boxers and with a low growl he bites her nipple, ripping her panties and thrusting two fingers into her dipping snatch. He withdraws just as quickly and licks the juices off his phalanges. The woman takes the opportunity to climb off the desk to pulls her master’s boxers all the way down to his ankles. She immediately takes his hard, pulsating cock in her hand and then deeply into her hungry mouth. Maltaus groans deep in his throat, grabbing the agent by the hair and pushing her face into his groin.

After several minutes, Maykov stands up and pulls her shirt up to her waist. She spreads her legs and smiles at him. “Come on,” she coos.

The Goji steps between her legs and thrust his massive prick into her waiting cunt. Maykov moans aloud before leaning back against the desk when he begins pumping his hip into her pelvis. The creature puts his hands on her hips and grinds into her. He pumps himself into her harder and faster with each thrust. And she is meeting him thrust for thrust. Maykov climaxes again and again, having the orgasms come rushing over her like the surf. The Goji drives into her like a beast caught in a craze of animalistic lust. Then he is blowing stream after glorious hot stream of cum into the woman’s tight pussy.

Maykov climaxes a final time before collapsing limp before the herculean creature. She is covered in a sheen of sweat, her chest rising and falling quickly as she tries to recover. Maltaus gleams down at her, their eyes locking. She knows that he is not yet done with her ... not by a long shot.


“What’s this?” Doug Wiltkins asks when Field Specialist Whitmire drops a report onto his desk.

“It’s a report, sir,” the man answers deadpan. “Last night a truck with a Floyd’s Movers sign passed through a checkpoint in Bliss, Idaho.”

“And this is odd, why?” Doug asks, already feeling the hairs on his neck stand up. He has a feeling he knows the answer but just needs to hear it.

“This truck was on the list to be let through without search,” the man says. “A soldier thought it was odd at the time and let it through because of orders. Later he told his superior officer about it, but the man’s superior had no prior knowledge of it. Similarly, another incident like this happened again, this time in Rapid City, South Dakota. Only this was reported by a concerned citizen.”

“Have there been any attacks in either city?” Doug presses, feeling uneasy and showing it by shifting uncomfortably in his chair.

“I checked and neither city has reported anything,” Whitmire says with a shake of his head.

“Alright,” the squad leader says, sighing heavily. “Get things packed up here.”

“Where are we going to head, sir?” the agent quickly asks.

“We’re closer to Bliss, so we’ll go there,” the man answers without hesitation.

Hesitant to get moving, Whitmire continues his line of questioning. “What about the other city? Are we going to leave them defenseless?”

Doug is taken aback by the question and slightly angered by it as well. “That’s a question I do not want to hear ever asked again. We’re not going to leave anyone defenseless if we can help it. This isn’t some embassy halfway across the world that we will choose to ignore.” He is ready to unleash a berating the young agent will never forget, but that will do neither good at the moment. Instead, Doug takes a deep breath and says, “Notify both cities and warn them of the immediate threat. I’ll try to see is Director Cornelius can get another team sent to aid us.”

“Sorry, sir,” Whitmire apologizes. “I’ll get right on it.”

The specialist leaves and Doug starts to wonder about the younger man’s doubts. Have these terrorists caused so much havoc that the country’s own people are beginning to lose faith in each other? Are the Goji succeeding in winning this war by using psychological tactics? The man is about to let that cause any corrosion within the ranks. He is going to end this new attack one way or another.

­-

Spencer makes it to the outskirts of Novosibirsk an hour before dawn. He finds a small outcropping with a good view of the base and rests here until nightfall. After a few hours of rest, he spends his time watching the patrol patterns of the guards. He wonders how many of them are human and how many are actually Goji. It doesn’t matter. The pattern holds for each shift and he doubts that it is going to abruptly change anytime in the near future.

The fence runs along the perimeter of the base with a guard tower every hundred feet or so. The towers only use the spot lights when a noise is heard and can’t immediately be identified. Spencer runs toward the fence unmolested. His breathing is still causing a bit of trouble for him. Upon inspection, when the swelling reduced, he found that he had three broken ribs and possibly two more that were cracked. Now he just hopes that the fence isn’t electrified or this will be the shortest break in attempt to an army base ever. He plans to crawl through the drainage ditch. The fence that blocks the flow area is damaged by large branches that have flowed into it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.