Black List II: Russian Winter - Cover

Black List II: Russian Winter

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Goji have stepped into the light and while their intentions remain unclear, they carry on with their plans for the future of the human race. The question is whether or not the Terrestrial Defense Force will be able to put an end to their plans.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Violence  

“How long ago was this?” Roger asks, holding a report in his hand that was transferred from the FBI.

“Nearly twelve hours ago,” an analyst answers.

The director sighs heavily. “Get me McMillan on the phone.” He returns to his office to see Doug Wiltkins, the tactical squad leader, waiting for him. “Doug, what brings you up here?”

“I figured you were going to call me sooner or later,” the man says with a grin. “Are these power plant attacks being classified as terrorist attacks or are we dealing with the Goji?”

“There have been two so far, but...” Roger begins to say.

“Three,” Wiltkins quickly cuts in and corrects him.

“Three?” Roger looks like a deer caught in the headlights, not something that normally happens to him. “Where?”

“Boise, Idaho,” Wiltkins says stoically. “It was another electrical power plant about five hours ago.”

“Where’d this information come from?” the director asks curiously.

“CIA,” Wiltkins says, shifting forward on the chair. “The NSA is keeping closed lipped about anything. I was under the impression that with the president’s order on information sharing, there wouldn’t be any information withholding.”

“I thought so too,” Roger agrees. “Old habits die hard, I guess.” The phone rings interrupting the two men. “Excuse me,” he says tot eh man before picking up the phone. “Cornelius.”

“Roger,” Frank McMIllan, the director of the FBI says. “Was the information helpful?”

“It was. I have the paper in my hands now,” Roger says, picking the paper back up. “But I need a favor from you.”

“Of course,” McMillan says merrily. “The FBI is at your disposal.”

“We need up to the minute information as you get it,” Roger begins. “Also dig up anything you can find on Jonathan Roberts.”

“No problem,” McMillan says. “Does this have anything to do with your senior agent?”

“Just covering all my bases,” the director says. “Thank you, Frank.”

When the FBI director doesn’t inquire further and the two men say their goodbyes, Roger sets the phone back down, along with the paper. “No witnesses and no trace of who they are,” Wiltkins says, picking up on their conversation before the interruption.

“It’s going to make it hard to find them or their next target,” Roger says wearily.

“With the way they move, I’m surprised the Black List was able to keep track,” the tactical man says, shaking his head.

“I just wished they left us more,” Roger says grimly.

“Wasn’t it according to Reeds and Roberts that they are still operating? “Wiltkins inquires.

“They said as much, and I’ve reached out through what channels are available, but nothing has come back,” the man explains. “I don’t know why, but they ain’t helping.”

“The extra manpower would certainly help,” Wiltkins grumbles. “It’s not like we can cover every power plant here. It’s not likely any personnel the plants hire will be trained to deal with the Goji either.”

“We may have an advantage,” Roger says, suddenly energized. He taps on his keyboard, bringing up a map on the screen for both of them to look at. “They seem to only be operating in the northwest right now.”

“That narrows the terrain down considerably,” Wiltkins adds.

Roger nods. “This means that someone has to have noticed something suspicious.” He taps a few keys, highlighting power plants in the surrounding areas of the attacks. “It looks like they could be following a pattern. I want you to take a team and see what you can find. See if you can pick up their trail. Track them down and eliminate them.”


Samantha and Spencer have already settled into their room and taken a shower. The hotel itself is the best in the city with a five star rating. They opted to go so expensive because, well, they are not the ones paying for it. And with having to wait for their contact, they had nothing but time on their hands. Besides, what is a vacation if not for the relaxation part of it?

Spencer feels his partner’s ass wiggle against him and he quickly realizes that they are still spooning together on the bed. He shifts enough to look at the bedside clock and see that it has only been a few hours since their first round and still no contact from Maykov. When he turns back, Spencer immediately goes to Sam’s neck, just behind her ear. She presses back against him with more urgency and moans when his thickness slips between her thighs. Sam flexes her legs, trying to get the erect piece of meat inside her. Her nether lips are still moist and his hardness easily slips through the folds.

“This isn’t going to do,” she murmurs. “And I need you back inside of me.” She maneuvers enough from him to get onto her back, her head turning and lips reaching for his. They kiss passionately, Sam opening her mouth to invite his tongue in.

Spencer is already on the move, rising up onto his knees between her legs. Sam’s cunt is completely soaked from earlier and from the excitement she has now. He reaches down and touches her nether lips and clit. Sam shutters, pumping her hips toward the attention he gives her. Spencer’s manhood is ready for her, shiny and bathed entirely with her juices. She reaches down and touches it, gripping it to gently stroke him.

“Give it to me good,” she whispers, grasping him harder and then positioning him to her entrance. She then rubs him through her slippery wet nether lips and moans.

Spencer flexes his hip and pushes the tip inside her. Sam shutters a little and moans a little more. He pushes a little further, slipping a little more in and stretching her tender ink flesh. Her cunt stretches delightfully and her tight muscles clamp down on the thick shaft. Her hips push up to meet him. Spencer is slow and deliberate this time whereas earlier they were rough and wild. He reaches forward and kisses her again, needing her lips on his. She reaches for his hips, coaxing him forward and deeper into her pussy.

Sam’s pussy is stretched tight around her partner’s throbbing meat. She catches his eye, feeling his balls resting snuggly against her. “You took your time, now fuck me,” she growls.

Her words make the man shudder and when he does, Sam climaxes. Her back arches. She bites her lips and grunts, impaling herself on the length of hardened flesh buried deep inside her already. Spencer doesn’t argue and starts pumping himself in and out of her faster and harder. They both moan loudly at the feeling of their bodies mashing together.

Samantha’s body rises and falls with each thrust. “Faster,” she encourages.

So Spencer picks up his pace with long, fast and deep strokes. But Spencer can feel her need for more. So he decides to relinquish control to her. He lowers himself and they roll over with Sam on top of him. She just as quickly sits straight up, letting her breasts bounce while she caresses her own hips to straddle him. Quickly, she finds her own rhythm—a mix of grinding and impaling down hard, riding Spencer like he is a toy invading her depths. Her pace speeds up and she fucks him faster. Her breasts glisten with swear as she grunts with each thrust. She bites her lip and becomes focused on using him for her own pleasure.

“That’s it,” Spencer groans, his hands tight on her hips.

Sam leans back, giving the man a perfect view of her incredibly sexy body and rides him with wild abandon now. Faster and harder, she fucks herself with his erection pulsing inside her wetness. “Oh fuck!” she moans breathlessly. Then it happens. The first orgasm was only the tip of the iceberg. It was a prelude to what was to come. Her entire body shudders, her pussy convulses. It is like a tremendous uncontrollable force ripping through her that his cock slips out completely to smack down on his belly with a wet slap. “I’m cumming!” she cries out and then erupts. A stream of her juices squirt and covers his prick and belly. Then there is another and another and another as she collapses atop of him.

But before Sam can finish the over the top explosion of their passion, Spencer just as quickly takes hold of his manhood and impales her once more. He pumps his hip into her frantically. Sam’s cunt never stops the pulsating while he invades her tender flesh again and again. Her eyes close, her mind focusing on her orgasm.

Knowing that the crazily intense orgasm has had to have worn her out, Spencer pushes Sam off. She lands on her side and he lifts her leg forward to enter her again, partially from behind and over the back of her leg. He now isn’t worried about taking it slow or building up to anything. Instead, Spencer drives into his partner recklessly, fucking her deep and hard and fast. Her ass slaps against his crotch while his prick invades her with each thrust. Sam matches his loud grunts with each deep stroke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.