Lost at Sea - Cover

Lost at Sea

Copyright© 2018 by Captain Sterling

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - These are the ongoing adventures of Ship's Navigator Will Sterling and his journeys aboard the Kestrel and her crew of trusty, lusty pirate wenches. They'll face sea monsters, be haunted by ghost ships, explore island ruins, and get into all manner of sexy hijinks along the way, all while trying to keep ahead of the Privateers sent to collect the bounty on their heads. Welcome aboard! Hope you're ready for a jolly rogering...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Genie   Ghost   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

“Fuck,” Will swore. Will tried to turn, but his foot slipped on something. His bourbon from earlier. He ended up catching himself on the bar, but he was off balance. Inside him, he felt something seem to slide.

Caine stood up.

The whole room went quiet. To Will, everything seemed like slow motion. He knew this feeling. It felt like the world was sliding sideways, and he was a bystander in his own body. He tried to say something, but it was like he was moving through molasses. He only had time to start to stand back up and get his feet under him before the man Belita hit went and made the worst mistake of his whole life. He hit Belita back.

Suddenly things snapped back into full speed for Will. He was moving, but it was too late. Belita had already hit the man twice more and then Colin tackled him from behind. They went into a table. Drinks went flying. Angry men stood up. They were about to join in, but the impending arrival of Caine seemed to take the fight right out of them. They stepped aside and out of the way. Besides the fight, it was deathly quiet. The only people who didn’t know the rules were the ones Will had brought with him, and he’d forgotten to tell them.

“Stop, now,” Caine said loudly, jogging toward the fight like the spectre of death holding a dented tankard.

Colin was on top of the man who’d hit Belita hammering down on him with hands like mallets. He looked up at Caine for a moment, pausing, not sure who was talking to him but recognizing the voice of authority when he heard it. Suddenly a larger man with long hair and a lantern jaw burst into the Lounge from the doorway to the games room and hit Colin from behind with a heavy haymaker. Belita hauled the newcomer off Colin by his hair and socked him in the gut. The man beneath Colin threw a punch that clipped Colin’s chin while the big man was reeling from being hit from behind He was stunned, but not really hurt badly. He had a neck like an ox that was saving him from a lot of the damage. He brought his fist down again with a meaty thwack. The Norths arrived, grabbing the newcomer who Belita had hauled off Colin. Caine and Will both swore.

“Someone didn’t learn the rules well enough!” Caine barked right before he tackled Colin at full speed. They both rolled over, but when they came to a halt, Colin was face down and Caine was standing and holding Colin’s arm in a painful looking arm lock. He was holding the lid of his tankard shut with his thumb. It didn’t look like he’d spilled any.

“I keep tellin’ all you assholes not to make me get up!” Caine yelled loud enough to be heard by the whole crowd. A lighting fast boot snapped into the back of Colin’s head and cracked his face into the ground. Everyone in the room winced. Then Caine seemed to twist, his body dropping and pivoting on the floor without letting go of Colin’s arm. The man who’d first hit Belita had started to rise now that Colin wasn’t sitting on him. Caine’s heel caught him right across the face, sending him down in a boneless heap again. Caine ended up on one knee and backhanded Colin across the face with his tankard just as the big man had started to try to get up as well. The metal clunk of the tankard echoed for a moment. Colin’s vision swam and came to focus on Caine’s finger right in his face.

“Don’t fucking move,” Caine snarled at Colin. Then Caine was moving again toward the other part of the fight. Will was still a few steps away with no idea what he was about to do. He thought that it was about to be over anyway, but then it was Colin’s turn to be stupid. He didn’t know who Caine was, and he had a very hard head. He reached out and grabbed Caine’s ankle. Caine went down in a string of curses, but caught himself on his forearms, his knees never quite touching the ground. His tankard skidded away across the ground leaking a trail of fizzing brown liquid. Someone in the crowd muttered “Oh, fuck.”

“Colin, no,” Will called out, but it was too late. Caine snarled and twisted his hips, uncoiling in the same motion that had knocked out Belita’s original attacker. His boot caught Colin in the head. It sounded like a pistol shot. The big man went down again. Caine rose with one fluid motion that continued the moment of his kick up into standing.

Colin had wasted too much of Caine’s time though. Things were spiraling out of control. Will could feel the world still slipping.

Caine hit both the Norths from behind by hooking his arms around them under their arms and reaching up. He grabbed them both by the throat as he barged passed. He used his momentum to upend them, turning them and lifting so they pivoted and fell backwards at the same time, driven by the power of Caine’s grip on their necks. They spun in opposite directions and then down as Caine knelt. They both hit the ground on their backs, hard, the wind completely knocked out of them and their heads ringing from the impact with the floor.

It was too late.

Suddenly finding himself facing Belita and both the Norths, the long haired man who’d joined the fight from the doorway had pulled a knife from somewhere and lunged at Belita.

She’d fed it to him.

The man was holding the brass crossguard of his knife against his lips. Fragments of shattered teeth fell across his hand. The tip of the knife was sticking out behind his right ear. His eyes crossed as he stared at the knife. He dropped to a knee. Blood began pouring from his mouth. Caine rose, taking a step forward, leaving the Norths groaning and curling into balls of pain on either side of him. Belita backed up, her fists raised and her eyes wild. She was enjoying this.

“Captain, no!” Will barked. She hesitated. Finally someone listened to him.

Caine stopped. “Done?” he asked grimly. The man with the knife in his face hit the floor.

“Aye,” Belita said with a shrug.

Caine knelt and carefully rolled over the fallen man. “Fuck,” he swore.

Will skidded to a halt and knelt next to Caine. “He alive?”

“Yeah, for now,” Caine growled.

“Let me help-” Will said trying to maneuver to help lift the fallen man somewhere else.

“No.” Caine said, stiff arming Will away. “His best chance is her,” he jerked his thumb over his shoulder. Cerise, the apothecary was running up with a satchel in her hands.

“You know who he is?” Caine asked. Will looked at the downed man as Cerise began pulling his shirt open. Recognition dawned on him. “Fuck,” he said, feeling like the air had gone out of him.

“Get your friends out of here, Will,” Caine said. “Go now.”

Will nodded and moved over to Colin. The big man was dazed, but somehow still conscious. He hauled on Colin’s arm, helping him up. “Come on, big guy. Time to go.”

Belita was helping Danica to her feet. The first mate looked sick. Her husband was on his hands and knees looking dazed and angry.

“We’re leaving right now,” Will said.

“We dinnae start none o’-” Belita snarled angrily, but Will cut her off.

“Doesn’t matter. Time to go.” He managed to get North to his feet without dropping Colin. Danica moved to help steady Colin as well. Belita helped North on the other side. The five of them moved out of the Lounge and into the game room. Chance was already running toward them.

“Every damn time, Sterling! What did you do?” The redheaded man screeched. He looked like he was about to keep going but seeing Colin staggering and punch drunk hauled him up short. “Is he alright?” It seemed a bit odd that Chance cared so much about the wellbeing of someone he’d just met, but Will wasn’t going to question it now.

“It was Caine. He’ll be fine. It was my fuck up. We’re leaving,” Will said quickly.

Chance was torn between wanting to chew Will out, and getting to the other room. The other room won. “That was the last time, Sterling,” he said before running off.

They made their way out of Merry Mary’s without further incident. Coat check got them their weapons efficiently and didn’t ask questions about their sorry state. Danica was able to walk on her own by then so Belita shouldered all the weapon belts. By the time they were out to the street both the Norths were breathing properly, but still rubbing their heads. Colin’s legs were still wobbly. They found a nearby bench and sat him down on it.

“What th’ hell was that?” Belita snapped, pulling on her gunbelt. “That asshole treats me like a whore, an’ then yer friend goes through my crew like godsdamn chainshot.”

“You punched him, Captain,” Will tried to explain. He buckled his sword belt on and checked his rapier.

“Aye, he ‘ad it comin’!” she snarled. “I tried nice. Told ‘im I wasn’t one o’ the whores, and he kept on!” She adjusted her saber.

“It’s the rules at Mary’s,” Will said. “No violence.”

“Fuck that!” Belita hissed. “I ain’t gonna do nothin’ when a drunk asshole calls me a whore!”

“He shouldn’t have done that, but at Mary’s all violence gets dealt with the same way. Doesn’t matter who starts it. Caine finishes it,” Will said.

“I’ll say,” Colin said, rubbing he jaw and cradling his aching arm. “I got kicked by a horse once and it didn’t hurt this bad.” His eyes wouldn’t focus and his ears were ringing.

“How the hell was I supposed t’ know that defending meself would mean feeding th’ whole crew tae a walkin’ meat grinder?!” Belita yelled.

“I was supposed to tell you. I forgot,” Will said. “I really didn’t anticipate any of you starting a fight tonight.”

“We dinnae start it!” Vex snarled, pacing like an angry tiger.

“That’s not right,” Danica said. “If that’s the policy, they should have told us themselves. Or posted it up somewhere.” She was slowly, gingerly putting on her weapon belt.

“I don’t disagree. Around here though, most folks can’t read, so word of mouth and reputation have to do. It almost never escalates that far. I’ve never seen a stabbing at Mary’s before, ever. When things start to get tense it’s usually enough. Didn’t you notice the room when you hit that guy?”

“Well, yeah,” Belita shrugged. “Felt like I walked o’er everyone’s grave.”

“That’s because everyone knows what happens when a fight breaks out. I’m honestly surprised that the idiot who was mouthing off to you was willing to swing back,” Will said. “He definitely knew.” Will’s brow knitted. “I guess he thought his family would protect him from consequences.”

“What’s he, someone special?” Captain Vex scoffed.

“No, but he thinks he is, and he’s got a big family. The guy you punched is Cal Kidd. The guy you stabbed in the face is his brother Jakob. Old Man Kidd was one of the original settlers on Prince’s Cove. They got a colonial writ from the crown to come out here and establish a port. Of the original settlers, he’s one of two who survived, and there’s a lot of rumors about how he was part of why so few made it. He had seven kids. Those kids all had a mess of kids too, and so did the current generation. All told, I think there’s about seventy of them. Before the Magistrate showed up, they were what passed for a military around here. They’re wealthy, mean, well armed, and prone to completely disproportionate revenge against any slight, real or imagined. And you just stabbed the eldest grandson to the old man himself.”

Belita’s rage finally wound down as Will’s words sunk in. “Alright. Time to head to the ship then. We’re about loaded. We were jus’ waiting on ye t’ finish yer work. We c’n weigh anchor and wait a ways out, just past the harbor.”

“That might work. Old Man Kidd and his sons have ships of their own, but I don’t think any of the ones we need to worry about are currently here.” Will said, his mind racing.

“Can’t we just go to the Magistrate?” Mister North asked.

Will shook his head. “The Magistrate doesn’t have nearly the kind of foothold here that they think they do. Most of the soldiers are busy finishing the construction of the fort. They only send about a dozen out on patrol, and they haven’t established a charter of law yet. They’re preparing to take over, but it hasn’t happened yet, so their peacekeeping efforts are all informal. Right now, they’re just a trumped up neighborhood watch. It’s curbed street violence, but they tend not to get involved in anything that doesn’t threaten the community directly. The Kidd company still has more clout than them and generations more entrenchment. We might be able to convince the Magistrate we’re innocent, but I doubt they’ll want to protect us if Kidd decides he wants our heads. The Fort’s still needs Kidd and his influence to keep the locals from revolting.”

“Pirate holds don’t change easy,” Belita nodded. She’d seen plenty of places like Bastards Bay. The law was whoever had the most money and the biggest crew. “We need t’ leave now. How soon can ye be ready t’ board, Will?”

“Tomorrow morning?” Will shrugged. “I’m not actually packed yet. I thought I had more time.”

“Good enough. We’ll shove off now. We’re still waiting on six smallboats. We’ll have you brought out to us in one of them.” Danica said.

“Can you walk, Colin?” North asked.

“Yeah,” the big man said, standing. He immediately sat back down. “No.”

“Help him. I’ll go with Sterling and help him get packed,” Captain Vex said. “I’ll rejoin ye with him and his witch in a smallboat. Get the Kestrel out of here.”

“Aye, Cap’n.” Danica said, handing Belita her coat. The Norths helped Colin to his feet and started slowly walking down the street looking like they were carrying a drunk.

“Let’s go Sterling,” Belita said, heading the other way toward the old lighthouse. She took off at a run. He shook his head and followed.


Neither of them said much during the jog back. Will was wrapped up inside his own head and barely noticed when they arrived. Things seemed like they had been going so well. He looked at his hands, like somehow his curse was in them, specifically. “The bourbon was a nice touch,” he muttered as he stopped running in front of his lighthouse.

“What?” Belita asked.

“Nothing,” Will said, “Just thinking.”

They reached his door and Will spent too long opening his locks. He knew word of what had happened was starting to spread by now. The Kidd clan was starting to wake up. He didn’t have anything to worry about. He hadn’t been involved in the fight, and unless someone had seen Belita leave with him, he was actually pretty safe at the moment. The Kestrel was the danger. Belita wasn’t well known, but she was unmistakable. It wouldn’t take them long to track down who she was and where her ship was moored. If Danica couldn’t shove off before the Kidd clan roused their own ships, the Kestrel would be blockaded in, and then they’d be at the mercy of what Old Man Kidd thought of as justice.

Someone came running up behind them, and Captain Vex whirled, a pistol coming up in one smooth motion.

Bella skidded to a halt and held her hands up. “Please don’t,” she said, her voice trembling. From behind her a tiny monkey dashed out of the shadows and stood it’s ground in front of her. It puffed up it’s fur and shrieked at Captain Vex.

The pistol lowered to the monkey in surprise, then it disappeared back into the frock coat. “What’re ye doin ‘ere?” Belita asked, her eyes flicking from Bella to the monkey in confusion.

“I heard what happened. Jakob Kidd looks like he’s going to live,” she said. “And I wanted to tell you that you need to run,”

“Already on it,” Will said, yanking his door open and striding inside.

The two women followed him.

“Bella, can you-” Will started.

“Clothes, yeah,” she said. The monkey was already running up the staircase with the witch close behind.

“What about me?” Belita asked. She hung her coat and hat on the hook by the door. Will was struck by how much the hat and coat changed her. With them, she was every inch a sea captain. No one could mistake her for anything else. She had the bearing and the presence and the look. Without them, she was still impressive looking and had a strong presence, but she was more ... approachable. She was a beautiful and friendly looking blond woman with an edge of wildness to her, and then as soon as she donned the uniform she suddenly became larger than life. It clicked in his head. Right now she was just Belita. When she wore the outfit, she was Captain Vex. It made sense to him. Every adventurer sea captain was trying to build their legend. Belita just seemed to understand the power of theatricality better than most.

Will stepped up next to her to pull the door shut and finish engaging all the locks. Then he crossed the room to pull a steamer trunk out from beneath the sideboard. He hefted it to the table and opened it up. There were ledgers and files inside. “All these go into my office, on the desk.”

He started pulling charts and books off the shelves, stacking them on the table. Belita took an armload out of the trunk and carried them into the office. “What time is it?” Will asked.

Belita looked around and saw the big clock. “Half past one.”

“Janie usually gets here around six. That’s too long to wait. Bella!” Will shouted up the stairs.

There was a brief clattering, “What?” she called down.

“I need you to cast a spell!” Will called back up.

The stairs creaked loudly as Bella came down. “What? Which one?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Something that will set off Janie’s wards,” Will shrugged.

“Alright,” she said, coming all the way back down the stairs. She had an armload of Will’s clothes and was haphazardly stuffing them into a duffel bag. “Why?”

Will dumped the next armload of charts he was holding onto the table. “They’re keyed to her.”

“Oh, right!” Bella said, catching on. “If I do something the wards don’t like, she’ll know.”

“And if it’s bad enough, she’ll come running,” Will nodded.

“I better make it bad then,” Bella said.

“Not too bad though,” Will said, collecting a few more dusty books and papers. “Don’t break the terms of your registry just to get Janie’s attention.”

“Of course not,” Bella scoffed. “How about some evocation? I’m not very good at it, but I think I can work up something big enough to trigger the sigils. They’re pretty sensitive, right?”

“No idea,” Will shrugged.

“You really should know more about your security, Will,” Bella said. She turned in place and drew a circle around herself in the air, then brought her hands up in a dramatic flourish. Evocation was all about quickly drawing up a lot of energy in a framework that can’t contain it, and then purposefully allowing it to destabilize. The trick was to shape the destabilization itself. It was hard, and dangerous. Bella hadn’t actually drawn a control circle, but she’d imagined one. That was the point of all the big gestures. It helped with visualization. For evocation, a real control circle would have actually made the energies less likely to destabilize, and a real pattern would have focused the energies in a way that might have done something that wasn’t destructive. That’s what circles and patterns and rituals were for. It was all about being safe while harnessing the creative forces of the universe. A truly talented evoker didn’t need to visualize any kind of control methods, but Bella needed those crutches for magicks of nearly any kind.

Bella gathered the ambient energies around them and waited until the vibrations were causing her hands to shake. “Come on...” she pleaded with the magic. Will felt hot. He touched his chest. The paint beneath his shirt was getting warm to the touch. Bella was still feeling what he felt, but didn’t realize in the moment that the sensation wasn’t hers. She looked down at herself in confusion wondering where the sudden heat was coming from. Engrossed in the moment, she guessed wrongly that the heat reaction was resistance from Janie’s wards and kept gathering her energies to the breaking point. Sudden warmth wasn’t an uncommon reaction during evocation, so she dismissed it and kept focusing.

“Uh, Bella...” Will began, not sure of what to say. He was getting uncomfortable now. He started unbuttoning his shirt. The world felt like it was trying to slide under his feet again and time seemed to list around him. “Stop,” he said, holding completely still with two handfuls of his shirt. He felt like he was balanced on knife edge, afraid to do anything. The painted pattern on his chest was quickly becoming uncomfortable.

“Almost got it...” Bella said. She was straining. Will could actually see the energy she was gathering. Will tried to speak again, but he felt slow. Nothing came out of his mouth. A slight waver coalesced in the air between Bella’s hands like heat coming off sand in a desert. “Ow, what is-” she said, looking down at herself again. Then she looked at Will with alarm “Wait-”

There was a sound like someone shaking out a bedsheet and a flash of red light and suddenly Will’s chest was on fire.

He looked down at himself in horror, and then started flapping his hands at his shirt, patting it down and peeling it off. Buttons popped and he slapped his bare skin. Parts of the painted pattern were sticking to his hands. The red cream had softened and become sticky and it was burning. He threw himself to the floor and rolled, flopping face down like a fish to smother the flames. Bella was suddenly there helping him.

Then it was over, as quickly as it had started. A thick drop of water hit him in the back of the head. Then more. Then a deluge. He rolled over, trailing stringy red paint that stretched like taffy from his chest to the floor. “What the hell?” A miniature storm cloud hung just below the ceiling and had started dropping a steady shower on them.

Captain Vex had just yanked the door to the office open at the sounds of Will’s frantic screaming, but it was mostly over before she could do anything to help. She stood in the doorway of the office, looking up at the small angry cloud and then down at Will’s half naked, still faintly smoking form. She blinked, at a total loss as to what she was seeing. “Someone want t’ explain why it’s rainin’ in here?”

Bella started laughing. A moment later Will joined her. “What a night,” he muttered, wiping his face clear of water. It didn’t help much. Mostly he just got some sticky, hot red paint on his face.

He sat up with an exasperated sigh. Most of the sigil on his chest was smeared. The sticky red paint was now all over the floor and all over his ruined shirt. Water covered everything. Will wiped his sticky hands off on the shirt and slicked his hair back out of his face. Bella started pulling the sticky paint off of him in long strips like taffy, and wiping it on the edge of the table near where Quincy’s bullet had gouged it. They soon discovered that the best way to get it off was to roll it against itself and slowly gather it into a growing sticky ball. Against freshly scorched skin, the process was painful. They had to move slowly and carefully.

“Why did you still have the pattern on?” Bella asked.

“Well I didn’t exactly have time to go clean up,” Will said, trying to get the strands of red taffy goo off his face. “You went to the baths. I just put my clothes back on and went to brave the crowd. I figured I’d clean up when I got home, but then there was stabbing, and running, and now this!”

“Alright, good point,” Bella conceded. Her red headcloth was plastered to her forehead and her white blouse was starting to cling to her skin as the rainstorm continued.

Belita walked out into the tiny downpour, picked up the whole steamer trunk and went back into the office. “I’ll jus’ be in ‘ere where there’s less insanity.”

“Good choice,” Will said, looking up. “How long is this thing going to last?”

Bella shrugged. “No idea. It isn’t actually weather control. It’s isolated. I think it’s some kind of conjuring. Takes a lot of preparation to do, but very stable once it’s active. It might be a while before the spell collapses.”

“Great,” Will said, peeling off the remnants of his completely ruined shirt. It was stained with sticky red goo, scorched, soaked, and missing buttons. There wasn’t going to be any salvaging it. Where the pattern had been on his chest and stomach was stained pink, and the skin was slightly raised and white at the edges where the burning started. It hurt. He touched it gingerly and winced. He tried to pick some of the sticky red remnants out of the hair trailing down from his belly button and quickly discovered that was a bad idea. The red goo had glued it all into a painful clump. Now that it was cooling and hardening again just moving was starting to pull at the hairs uncomfortably. The entire region was extra sensitive due to the burnt skin laced through beneath the hair. On top of it all, the mystic drugs from the goo were still coursing through his system, so his cock was still hard. He tried to adjust his pants without pulling too much on the messy hair clump. He wasn’t very successful.

He tried to stand. A surprising amount of pain lanced through him as the sticky hair yanked on burnt skin. “Sonofa-” Will cursed.

“Ow, stop that!” Bella said, rubbing herself below her belly button as Will’s pain echoed over to her through their sensory link.

“Well, I have to do something!” Will said. “I can’t just lay here.”

“Don’t move. I’ll ... do you have any oil to loosen up the cream from the hair?” Bella asked

“I don’t want to put oil on a burn!” Will knew better. He gingerly eased himself back down. “Don’t suppose you have some kind of magic aphrodisiac-paint remover?”

Bella shrugged apologetically. “I just peel it off.”

Will gestured to the painful clumpy mess at his beltline. “I don’t really have that option.”

“I’ll go get your razor,” she giggled. “Don’t move.”

Will decided that was a good idea. Moving sounded terrible. Everything seemed like it had been going so well, and then it had all become a disaster within a half hour.

“Fucking curses,” he muttered. He slowly lay all the way back on the wet floor, wincing at the hair being pulled against scorched skin and just let the raindrops falling from his ceiling hit him.

“Ye lead an interesting life, Mister Sterling,” Belita said leaning in his office doorway. He rolled his head to the side to look at her.

“Lucky me,” he deadpanned.

“Eh, ye ain’t dead. It’ll make fer a good story later,” the blond captain said.

“I really don’t think this is a story I’ll ever want to tell. Not this part, anyway,” Will grumbled.

I don’t know, it seems like a pretty good adventure tae me,” Belita smirked.

“Adventures are the stories of terrible things happening far away to people who aren’t you,” Will said flatly. “And they’re only adventures if the main characters survive. If they don’t, they’re cautionary tales.”

“Aye, but everyone wants tae be part of an adventure. Might as well try t’ enjoy th’ story you’re in.” Belita put a hand on her hip and looked up at the rain cloud. “Not many people get tae experience something like this.”

“Easy for you to say. You didn’t just catch fire, and your nethers aren’t about to be shaved off by the witch responsible.” Will took a deep breath and wiped the rain out of his eyes.

Bella came back down the stairs again with the bucket from the wash room and his straight razor. She knelt down next to Will. “You’re going to need to take your pants down.”

Will looked up at Captain Vex, who was smirking from the office. She made no move to turn around or close the door.

Will sighed, “I guess you’ve seen it before.”

“Not really. It was buried in her at th’ time. Couldn’t see much of anythin’” Belita grinned. “Gotta admit, I’m curious though after that show. What the hell’re you packin’ down there that makes flashing lights and all that racket?”

Bella turned her head away, trying not to let Will see how hard she was silently laughing. Belita saw it instead. “I dinnae think we were ever rightly introduced,” the Captain said.

“Belladonna Fortuna,” Bella said standing up and giving the other woman a small curtsey.

“Captain Belita Vex,” the blond woman replied, holding her hand out. Bella looked surprised and took it. They shook.

“Bella and Belita,” the dark haired witch sighed. “That’s not going to be confusing at all.” Her sarcasm was impossible to miss.

“Who’s gonna screw that up?” the Captain shrugged. “We dinnae look anythin’ alike.”

Will continued to lay on the floor in the rain. Burns always felt worse a few minutes after they happened. His were starting to feel very unpleasant.

“So was all that at Mary’s the navigation ritual he was sellin’ Morant?” Belita asked.

Bella looked back at Will. “Um, well-”

“Yeah,” Will lied smoothly. “That was it.”

“How often you gotta do it?” Belita asked.

“Not too often,” Will said. “Only when the route changes.”

“Well, if you’re gonna be usin’ my bed next time, I get t’ watch,” Belita grinned.

Bella burst out laughing again. Will sighed.

“Well, we will need someone to hold the salt,” Bella snickered. The Captain looked confused. “It’s a witchy thing, I’ll explain when it’s time,” Bella explained.

“You two are going to be bad influences on each other,” Will said.

“I like her already.” Bella’s eyes twinkled. The Captain winked conspiratorially at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.