From Nothing, Everything - Cover

From Nothing, Everything

Copyright© 2018 by Renpet

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Your experience, your education... your life, is the foundation of your future. It is the essence of you. But, what happens if you lose that foundation? (Please read the story codes carefully)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

KIMBER WOKE UP WITH her bladder calling. Dawn was just breaking. She eased herself out of bed and hit the bathroom. Peeing, she thought about last night, about Jim.

He seemed so completely at ease with himself. She’d never met a guy like him. He wasn’t trying to impress her, didn’t try to dominate in bed to prove his masculinity, or even use crude language like one of her lovers had. And my God, his smell! She’d never noticed the scent of the three lovers she’d had and couldn’t forget Jim’s.

Even the sex had caught her off guard. He’d turned her on with a kiss! A kiss! And his erection! Long and thick, stretching her, filling her perfectly. Gaaaawd!

Kimber laughed quietly. She’d planned his seduction and anticipated some vigorous sex. She hadn’t planned on the utter pleasure, or the most satisfying climax she’d ever had. She thought she knew her orgasms; short and intense or a soft wash of pleasure. Last night was new to her. Her climax started with gentle waves of pleasure and didn’t stop. Each successive wave grew in intensity, one after the other, each bringing sweet ecstasy in the longest, most satisfying orgasm she’d ever had, her whole body basking in pleasure. And she hadn’t foreseen how incredible it was to cuddle after sex, to fall asleep in his arms, surrounded by his scent. Before Jim, she couldn’t wait for the guy to get out of her bed after sex.

She wiped herself, washed her hands, ran her fingers through her mane of disheveled hair, brushed her teeth, and smiled to herself in the mirror. She was smitten, done for, her goose cooked. She didn’t have a crush. She was in love!

Kimber paused at the bedroom door and studied Jim. His sandy hair was a mess. One foot was poking out on the side. His face was relaxed, so damned handsome in a raw, pure guy way, nothing artificial about him. In the four years since she’d last seen him, he’d hardly changed despite the tragedy. Maybe his pale grey eyes were softer, more melancholic.

She debated; get back in bed with him or make coffee and breakfast. Morning sex would be fun. But, making her lover breakfast struck a chord in her.

She tiptoed around, picked out fresh panties, sweatpants, and a tank top. Then she closed the door silently.

Once dressed, she set about making breakfast, suddenly ravenous. Coffee brewed on the counter. She sliced and diced fresh fruit, put out bowls for granola cereal and, as she poured orange juice, she heard the water running in the bathroom.

Jim emerged just as she was pouring coffee into mugs. He wore his jeans, nothing else, his sandy hair still a bit mussed. His grey eyes twinkled, the corners crinkling before he smiled at her. God help me!

Coffee overflowed onto the counter making her jump. “Shit! Don’t do that!”

“Morning. Do what?” He took a mug and inhaled the aroma.

She wiped the spilled coffee and laughed at herself. “Come out looking all sexy and stuff.”

He laughed and moved close, kissing her. She felt it to her toes. She also smelled mint on his breath.

“Did you use my toothbrush?”

“No. My finger. What’s for breakfast. I’m hungry for some reason.”

He sat at the small dining table and studied her. “Did you mean it? What you said last night?”

Kimber joined him at the table and poured granola into her bowl. “About being in love with you? Yes.”

Jim smiled and took a bite of fresh pineapple. “This is good. So’s the coffee.”

She waited.

He ate slowly, his eyes crinkled with amusement.

“Well?” she finally asked.

“Well what?”

Somewhat annoyed, she said, “When a girl tells you she loves you, silence isn’t an answer!”

“You’re right. My bad.” He grinned and poured granola.

Kimber glared at him. Maybe she was entirely wrong about him.

He noticed and laughed. “Are you always this feisty in the morning?”

“Feisty?” she exclaimed.

He reached out and took her hand. “I’m just having fun. I feel the same way. Strangely enough, I love you too.”

“Strangely? What’s strange about it? Are you always this infuriating in the morning?”

He smiled. “Strange, in that I never thought I’d find love again.”

“Okay. That’s better,” she conceded. Then warmth flushed through her. “We’re in love! Amazing! Let’s get a dog!”

Jim burst out laughing.


Kimber unlocked the front door and entered his house, sighing at the cool air-conditioned air. She called out, “Jim?”

“In the study,” he yelled.

She headed down the hall. For six weeks she’d been happier than she could ever remember. Jim was a romantic at heart, thoughtful and considerate and game for any of her plans, even when he was uncomfortable, like the soirée for the fashion industry awards last week. He was the most amazing lover, too. He brought joy to sex. She couldn’t tire him out - not that she wanted to - and he was free and easy, inventive, and had so much fun she’d burst into laughter in the middle of sex.

She entered the study. Packing boxes were littered around. New office furniture was disorganized.

“Hi,” she said, giving him a quick kiss. “Let me help.”

“What’s new?” he asked as they moved furniture.

“The agency called. I’ve been asked to do a summer charity fashion show and wondered if you’d like to join me.”

“Sure. When? Where?”

“The week after next. It’s in Rome.”

He stopped. “Rome?”

“Yeah. Rome, as in Italy.”

“I don’t think I have a valid passport.”

“We’ll get one. It’ll be fun. Please?”

He smiled. “Okay. I’ve never been to Rome.”

“You’ll love the coffee,” Kimber jested. “Move the chair over there.”

He did. “What about the other thing?” he asked.

Kimber paused. He’d asked her to move in with him a couple of weeks ago. Despite being thrilled, she’d thought they were rushing. However, Jim had insisted it never paid to waste time. Who knew what could happen? And she’d understood. It was Addison influencing him.

“I signed the sublease. The couple will move in next week,” she told him.

“Great. A busy two weeks. I cleared out drawers and closets for you in the bedroom.”

By the time they’d finished, she was hot and sweaty. They both admired their effort. The room was painted in the palest green. Furniture was elegant with simple, clean lines - sort of Scandinavian. A desk, couch, coffee table and armchair didn’t crowd the room and file cabinets had been hidden in a discreet closet.

Jim had talked about Addison’s ideas when they went shopping for new furniture and, oddly enough, Addison’s tastes matched her own.

“I like it,” she said.

“Mmmm-hmmm. Very nice.”

“Let’s swim,” she suggested.

“We should go pack your stuff,” he countered.

“It can wait.”

Kimber kissed his cheek and grinned. “Have you ever skinny-dipped?”

A cloud flitted through his eyes before he smiled. “Why? Are you planning on taking advantage of me?”

She laughed. “Nope. I was hoping you’d take advantage of me!”

“I can handle that,” he dead-panned.

“We’ll see. C’mon.”

Kimber led the way. As she walked down the hall, she kicked her sandals off. At the same time, she pulled her top up over her head and dropped it on the couch. Heading to the double glass doors, she unbuttoned her shorts and eased them down.

From behind her, Jim gasped, “Lord have mercy!”

Why did thong undies excite guys? she wondered. And why did his obvious appreciation turn her on? She felt it; her heart beating faster, her body reacting, a rush of heat below, her nipples tingling in anticipation. How did he do it?

She unpinned her hair and shook it out then, reaching behind her, she unhooked her bra and shrugged it off. Feeling very, very sexy, she paused on the flagstone patio and peeled her thong down, bending at the waist.

“Holy Mother of God!”

She giggled, thrilled, then dove into the water, immediately cool, crystal clear water caressing her naked body. As she surfaced, a huge splash hit, water almost making her choke.

Jim surfaced, his sexy eyes laughing. “Bravo! From zero to horny in seconds! I’m lost in admiration!”

Kimber laughed and drifted into him, his arms welcoming her. He wasn’t kidding! His erection poked her stomach then slid to the side when she pressed herself against him.

A rush of love hit her hard. She adored him. She loved everything about him. She kissed him lightly and said, “It’s only fair that I warn you.”

“Warn me about what? That you’re the sexiest girl alive? I already know that.”

“No. That...”

He interrupted her. “I’m the luckiest guy alive? I already know that.”

“Shut up and let me finish!”

He grinned and waited. Dear God, he was so freakin’ handsome! she thought.

“When I move in, that’s it. I’m here to stay, Jim. You’re it. No matter what happens, you’re it.”

For just a moment his smile faded. Then it returned along with the twinkle. “Is that your way of saying you love me?”

“No. I’ve already told you that. It’s my way of saying this - what we have - is for life, for better or worse, in sickness and health.”

This time his smile vanished. “Jesus, Kimber. Are you asking me to marry you?”

She smiled. “No. That’s your job. And even if you asked, I’d say no.”

“Okay. Now I’m confused. You’re saying you’re committed to this ... relationship but you won’t marry me? Why not?”

“You’re not ready.” She kissed him and flicked her tongue along his lips, tilted her head, and smooched him. Delicious!

He reached down and grabbed her naked buttocks. She felt his erection grow again and rubbed her hip against it, mentally laughing when he growled into the kiss.

Ending it, she fished down and held his cock, loving how thick and hard he was, her body already alive with the prospect of being filled, stretched, of being fucked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.