From Nothing, Everything - Cover

From Nothing, Everything

Copyright© 2018 by Renpet

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Your experience, your education... your life, is the foundation of your future. It is the essence of you. But, what happens if you lose that foundation? (Please read the story codes carefully)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

FOR ME, THE NEXT three weeks were hectic, in a good way. Addison, often with Julia in tow, took me on a grand sightseeing tour of Toronto. Almost daily we covered some part of the city. She took me to The Taste of The Danforth - a street festival celebrating Greek food in Greektown, we explored Chinatown and the St. Lawrence Food Market. I saw a Blue Jays game, visited Niagara Falls, explored Little Italy, and experimented with ethnic and Canadian cuisines over lunches.

Addison and Julia enthusiastically planned outings. They made the experiences a hundred times better with their laughter, their running commentary, their occasional silliness and jokes (mostly at my expense); two young girls having unrestrained fun.

Our back garden became the go-to place for Addison’s friends and I became a moderately good cook on the barbecue through trial and error.

August whipped by. Our days were so full and active, Addison was exhausted by bedtime, but never too tired to make love. However, it took its toll. Addison slept in later in the mornings and I used that time to hit the gym.

My favorite days were those spent with her alone. Sometimes we’d laze around. With summer in full swing, the temperatures were suffocatingly hot. The pool was our refuge. In fact, the pool took on a whole different meaning for us.

It started one Friday afternoon. Back from grocery shopping, both hot, we changed and hit the pool. Addison had set up her Smartphone to broadcast through wireless waterproof speakers, music playing constantly in the background. Cold drinks waited and dripped condensation onto the glass-topped patio table, the sun umbrella open. Towels draped over the back of chairs, warming in the sunshine. A book and magazines were haphazardly dropped on the table.

The landscape service had visited that morning so the air was scented with fresh cut grass, a smell I rather liked.

The first dive into the pool chilled me, then I adjusted, the temperature perfect. Addison swam out of reach. Inevitably, as I watched her ass move in her bikini bottom, then saw the lush delta of her pussy pressing against it while she tread water and the swell of her vulva between her legs, lust arrived. She was utterly addictive, totally irresistible.

She had my number. She took one look at me and laughed. “No!”

“No what?” I asked innocently.

“You’re looking at me that way.”

“What way?”

Addison laughed again and moved further away. “I know that look. It has nothing to do with swimming!”

“But, honey, it’s been so long...”

“Last night!” she interrupted.

“ ... since we’ve fooled around in the pool.”

“Tuesday. Three days ago, Dad!”

“That was flirting,” I insisted, drifting towards her like a silent shark. “We only touched each other. I have an idea.”

Addison laughed and edged away, keeping her distance, her beautiful eyes twinkling with amusement. “I don’t want to hear it.”

“Can I show you?” I asked, grinning.

“No!”

“Aaw. C’mon. Have a heart. I’m horny.”

“No!”

“I’ll do all the work,” I offered.

Addison giggled and kept her distance. I tried to corral her in the deep end.

“You can lie back and enjoy,” I suggested, still grinning.

She hooted with laugher. “I’m not horny.”

“Yes you are. Or you’re gonna be. I promise.”

“No!”

She made a sudden dash for the stairs. I grabbed her ankle and, to the sound of her laughter, reeled her in. She struggled briefly, then gave in, turning, smiling, and floating into me, her arms hooking around my neck.

I grinned and slipped one hand inside the back of her bikini bottom to hold a lovely cheek.

“You’re impossible,” she claimed in a softer voice.

“You’re irresistible,” I countered.

Her eyes softened, love emerging, and tilting her head, she kissed me. Her mouth was soft, small, the pressure just so. And as we kissed, I delved deeper into her bikini, following her butt crack until the tip of my finger touched her pussy. The kiss became more passionate, tongues teasing. Her arms tightened. She pressed her petite body against me.

I edged us towards the side of the pool. Addison murmured into the kiss and she did nothing to stop me when I eased her bikini bottom down and off. Now at the side of the pool, I took her under her arms and lifted, sitting her on the side, her butt on the edge.

She smiled and started to get up.

I stopped her, holding her knees, her feet dangling in the water. When I moved close, spreading her legs, she froze.

I inhaled slowly and looked at her pussy, an erection forming. Her exposed pussy was at the perfect height. This close, I could appreciate what a truly erotic sight it was. Her jet back tufted pubes were denser along her cleft, sparse to the sides, the edge of her labia still hairless. Her beautiful pubes covered part of her sexy mons. Her cleft was closed, her clit barely peeking out like a precious jewel, and the bottom of her buttocks swelled where they pressed to the flagstone.

Hands on her thighs, I said, “I love your pussy. It’s so damned gorgeous.”

Addison didn’t try to cover herself or close her legs. She smiled. “I can tell.”

Moving between her thighs, I looked up at her, smiled, and kissed her pussy. She jerked lightly at the first touch.

Closing my eyes, focusing, I kissed her pussy again. Even wet, her pubes were silky soft. I tasted chlorine. “Lean back.”

She did, supporting herself on straight arms, her attention on me.

I grinned at her. “I’m going to have an afternoon snack.”

She laughed.

Kissing her cleft, with her pubes tickling my nose, I probed with my tongue, her labia soft and pliable. When I touched her nestled clit, Addison inhaled audibly.

Eating her pussy was amazing. My erection gradually stiffened, hard and aching from the barrage of sensations. First was the contrast of her soft pubes to her bare skin. Then the glossiness inside her cleft and the small bead of her clit. From hints of chlorinated water, her flavor changed when I explored lower, deeper, finding her entrance, tasting her; sweet, clean, with a subtle trace of more.

Addison’s thigh muscles trembled slightly. She moaned when I concentrated on her clit, and slowly lowered herself down onto her elbows.

“How does it feel?” I asked, prying her cleft apart.

“Really good,” she said almost in a whisper, her eyes closed, face turned up to the sun.

Inside her slit, her skin was glassy and warm. Her inner labia were thin, hidden, and below her clit, I saw the dark entrance to her vagina, the edges slightly ragged, and marveled that she’d been able to take me in. Her entrance was so damned small!

I kissed her clit, caressed it with my tongue, then sealed my lips around the little bud and sucked.

Addison inhaled sharply.

Sucking her clit, pressing my lips tightly around it, I eased a finger into her, her vagina tight. A small tremble shook her thighs. For the next few minutes I ate her and fucked her gently with my finger. Her taste changed, chlorine now gone, just the pure ambrosia of her arousal. Small moans accompanied the sounds of my sucking. When I started strumming her clit with my tongue, Addison lay down completely and her hands settled on my head. Her body finally responded, curling up and relaxing, curling up and relaxing, stomach muscles straining and, with the cutest little cry of pleasure, my daughter climaxed, her body jerking, pussy humping. She gasped and cried out quietly in an intense orgasm, building to a peak that strained her body and passed suddenly, her body falling limp. Her pussy was wonderfully wet.

Addison sighed. “You can do that anytime, Dad. It’s fantastic.” She struggled up onto straight arms and smiled. “How come you haven’t done it before?”

“Too selfish,” I admitted.

She eased herself back into the pool and, after looking around, dove for her bikini bottom. By the time we emerged from the pool, my hard on had partially flagged. Still, she noticed it and offered to help.

“Tonight, my sweet,” I said. “I intend to screw you blind.”

Her laugh was lovely. “If I let you. I’m tired and all relaxed now. I’m not horny.”

“Just wait. You will be.”


Addison complained, “I’m tired,” when I cuddled to her in bed. She complained when I kissed her, complained when I caressed her, and complained, “It’s not fair,” when I fondled her pussy over her panties.

“I don’t want to be horny,” she objected.

I ignored her and traced the camel toe of her cleft.

“Daaaad!”

“Okay. Sorry.” Removing my hand, I hugged her gently.

A minute of silence followed, the bedroom dark and quiet.

“Why did you stop?” she asked.

“Because you told me to.”

“When?”

“When you said, “Daaaad.””

“I didn’t mean stop.”

“Honey, you’re the most confusing person in the world.”

“No I’m not.”

I sighed. “Let’s cuddle.”

She whispered, “Kay.”

I fell asleep horny.

I woke up horny, the morning sun streaming in, Addison missing, the bed empty. Damn! Peeing was difficult. I was horny when I entered the kitchen to find Addison dressed and eating cereal.

“Morning!” she said brightly. “Julia, Kimber, and me are going shopping this morning.”

“And “I”,” I corrected. At least she’d made me coffee.

“You aren’t invited.”

“Julia, Kimber and I are going,” I clarified.

“No. I’m going. Not you.”

I shook my head, sat at the kitchen table, sipped coffee, and waited for caffeine to hit my blood stream and clear the fog in my brain.

Addison finished her cereal. She checked her Smartphone and dashed off a note in her diary before closing it. “Since you refuse to redecorate your study, can I do it for you?”

“No thanks.”

“I’m going to redecorate your study. I’m not asking anymore. You’re avoiding it. I’ve been looking at different designs on Pinterest. I think modern-classic.”

“I’m horny.”

Addison, staring down at her Smartphone, gathered her jet black hair into a rope and wound a hair elastic around it, then tugged and positioned it at the nape of her neck. “Pale cream leather and exotic woods.”

“I’m horny.”

“Scandinavian simplicity, elegant,” she decided, flicking her finger on the Smartphone.

“You’re not listening to me,” I complained.

“Yes I am. You’re grumpy. Drink more coffee.” She checked her watch. “Julia’s mom’s picking me up in ten minutes.”

“I’m not grumpy, honey. I’m horny.”

She stood, grabbed her empty bowl, and took it to the sink. “I have to brush my teeth.”

Five minutes later, she yelled from the front door, “I’m off, Dad! See you later.”

“I’m horny!”

The door closed. At least she laughed.

ADDISON GRINNED, CLOSING THE front door. She ran to the car and joined Julia.

“You’re happy,” Julia observed.

“Yeah. Dad’s being goofy. It’s pretty funny. Hi, Mrs. Crowley. Thanks for driving us.”

“My pleasure. What are you girls shopping for today?”

“New furniture for Dad’s study. Where’s Kimber?” Addison asked Julia.

“She had to cancel. A sudden photo shoot. How’s your dad goofy?”

Addison shrugged and grinned. “He just is.”

Mrs. Crowley dropped them off at Yonge Street and they started browsing furniture shops, then got distracted by clothes stores, Starbucks, and more clothes stores. By early afternoon, when they stepped off the bus and parted ways, Addison hadn’t seen any furniture similar to those she’d picked out on Pinterest.

She found Dad on the living room couch.

“What ‘cha reading?”

Atlas Shrugged,” he muttered.

“Is it good?”

“Damned good.”

“I’m changing. Wanna swim?”

“No thanks.”

Addison smiled broadly, walked over, pushed the book away and sat astride him. “What’s the matter? Still horny?”

“So you DID hear me this morning before deserting me!”

She laughed. “Of course I heard you. There wasn’t time. You slept in too late.”

“Haven’t you heard of a quickie?”

Still smiling, she said, “Aw. Are you all grumpy?”

Dad frowned, looking really cute.

“All I wanted to do was to show my daughter how much I love her and appreciate her.”

Addison laughed. “No you didn’t. You wanted sex!”

“Same thing,” he muttered. “Anyway, I’m not horny anymore.”

She kissed him and wiggled her butt in his lap. “Okay. I guess I’ll swim on my own.”

She got off him and started unbuttoning her jeans, turned and headed to her bedroom, smiling to herself. She liked being wanted so much. From behind, she heard Dad get up, and her smile broadened. In her bedroom, without looking behind, she made an exaggerated hip movement while pushing her jeans down and bent at the waist to push them to her ankles. Then, as she kicked them off, she pulled her Tee up and off leaving her in panties and plain blue bra.

Reaching behind, she unhooked the bra, shrugged, and dropped it to the floor before taking the waist of her panties and ever so slowly pushing them down, again bending at the waist.

Addison burst into giggles when Dad grabbed her from behind, growled, lifted her, and tossed her face first onto her bed. She rolled onto her back to see him furiously shucking his clothes, hopping from foot to foot to kick his jeans off. She noticed his erection inside his boxers and reacted, horniness blossoming. God, she loved turning him on! Her nipples tingled. Heat rushed through her. Anticipation zinged through her veins.

Finally naked, his erection jutted up, thick, so sexy. He stood at the side of the bed. Addison grinned and slowly spread her legs.

For a moment, she was scared when he toppled towards her. She held her breath and closed her eyes waiting for the impact. The bed bounced underneath her, no impact. Opening her eyes, she saw him hovering over her on straight arms, not actually touching her. He grinned, bent, and sucked her nipple sending a shiver of pleasure through her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.