From Nothing, Everything - Cover

From Nothing, Everything

Copyright© 2018 by Renpet

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Your experience, your education... your life, is the foundation of your future. It is the essence of you. But, what happens if you lose that foundation? (Please read the story codes carefully)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Small Breasts  

ADDISON LAUGHED. “NO. REALLY. He had no concept!” she informed Kimber as they sat in Starbucks sipping ice cold lattes. Dad was at work. Julia couldn’t join them. She was tied up with her mother.

“So it wasn’t deliberate?” Kimber asked.

“Nope. He was clueless.”

“Gaaawd. Your dad’s dangerous.”

Starbucks was loud and noisy, busy. After studying Kimber, Addison said, “It’s okay.”

“What’s okay?”

“To like him. I do! It’s hard not to.”

Kimber looked out through the window. “I’ve never met...” Her voice trailed off.

“Never met what?” Addison prompted.

“Nothing.”

“C’mon, Kimber. Talk!”

Kimber wagged her hand dismissively. “It’s really nothing.”

Addison gawped, then grinned. “You have a crush on Dad!”

“No I DON’T!”

Addison laughed. “It’s okay. I don’t blame you. He’s exactly the same guy but since the amnesia he looks totally different. I don’t know why, but he does! I think it’s his personality, or maybe he doesn’t care about work so much, or maybe he isn’t worried about stuff. Either way, Dad’s...”

“Yeah,” Kimber agreed when Addison didn’t finish the thought. “Want another latte?”

“Sure.”

On Kimber’s return with two new drinks, she set them down and said, “Your dad could be a model. I know some people who’d snap him up.”

Addison laughed loudly. “Dad a model? What a riot!”

“I’m serious!”

Chuckling, Addison nodded. “Okay. I don’t disagree. It’s just, can you picture him posing at a photo shoot? He’d be soooo embarrassed!”

“It’s not that hard,” Kimber insisted.

“And Dad walking down the catwalk? Too funny for words!”

Kimber laughed. “Yeah. But still. He’s got the looks.” Changing the subject, she said, “Julia’s pissed she had to be with her mom today.”

“I know. She messaged me. What’s your mom doing?”

“Who cares? Hey, do you think we could spend another day by the pool? Maybe with a barbecue?”

Addison laughed. “It’s summer. Come around anytime. Just message me before.”

Addison spotted Brian from school walking by Starbucks. “There’s Brian. He dated Lucy for, like, one week.”

Kimber turned to look. “Yeah. Lucy goes through guys like she does clothes. She’s a nymphomaniac.”

“So everyone says. Does she really put out with every guy?”

“That’s the rumor. It’s probably not true.”

“Have you done it? Had sex?”

Kimber waited a beat before nodding. “Don’t ask who, though. I don’t kiss and tell like some girls.”

“Me neither.”

Kimber’s eyes opened wider. “You’ve done it, too? Was it good?”

“The first time was okay. But after that, Gaaawd! Amazing!”

“You’re blushing!” Kimber exclaimed.

Both laughed. Addison asked, “How was it for you?”

Kimber shrugged. “Not much fun.” Her eyes lost focus. “Not much fun at all. I’d rather not talk about it.”


Addison picked up her pace walking home from the bus stop when her bladder complained about the two iced lattes. She smiled to herself. Unlike Julia who lived life in the moment, full of energy and gregarious, Kimber was more restrained. She was more mature. It had to be the experience of modeling.

Her mom was protective and went to every shoot or fashion show no matter where it was; here in Toronto, or New York, and even Paris. Kimber complained that she was being smothered, which is why she liked spending time at the pool at Addison’s house.

It was obvious Kimber liked modeling, and she was so perfect for it. Addison wished she could travel. Dad had never taken her on a foreign vacation; too busy before. Maybe now? Would he want to travel?

Excited, she decided to ask him. Where would they go? New York? Rome?

His Ranger Rover was in the drive when she arrived, almost running now, her bladder about to burst.

Shoving her way through the front door and slamming it behind her, the first thing that hit her was the pungent smell of burnt food. Then she heard, “God damn it!” echo from the kitchen followed by, “Holy shit!”

She ran to the kitchen to find Dad dropping a flaming frying pan into the sink with a loud clatter. Flames licked high, then diminished. Smoke, like smog, hovered below the ceiling.

“What’s going on?” she exclaimed.

Dad turned and flashed a rueful grin. “It’s the bacon’s fault. It burst into flames. I guess we’re eating out tonight.” He glanced at the frying pan. “Unless you want BLTs without the B.”

Addison laughed. “How can you be so hopeless when you used to be a gourmet cook?”

He shrugged. “Dunno. Give me a kiss. I’ve been traumatized.”

With another laugh, she went to him, rising on tiptoes to kiss his cheek. Then her bladder reminded her it needed attention rather badly, pain emerging.

She headed for the kitchen door and Dad grabbed her wrist.

“That’s not a kiss. That’s a cop out. Give me a real kiss.”

“I can’t. I’ve gotta go. I’m desperate.” Addison crossed her legs and tugged her arm, the urge now severe.

“Kiss, or I’ll cook more bacon,” he threatened with a grin. “Next time, I might burn my eyebrows off and have to draw them in with an eyeliner pencil. How would that look? And what would your friends say?”

Addison giggled, then froze when she felt herself pee a bit. “Dad! Let me GO!” Another trickle wetted her panties. “Damn it Dad! Now I’ve peed myself!”

His expression changed in an instant, one she recognized; arousal, heat. With a hard yank, she pulled her wrist free, turned and ran to the bathroom, the sound of his laughter chasing her. Honestly!!

WELL, THERE WE ARE, I thought. Another sexual kink revealed. How interesting. Addison peeing her panties was such an erotic thought. How much did she pee? What did her panties look like wet? Maybe she’d let me see.

At the bathroom door, I tried to open it. Locked. “Addison?”

“What?”

“Can I see?”

“Go away!”

“But, Addie, honey,” I pleaded, grinning at the sound of her laughter.

“Go away, Dad. You’re a pervert!”

“I am! Let me see. Just a peek?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.